The Photo Album Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other side of the bed, Mom was riding Dr. Rutherford again, and this time I could hear her sensual groans as she ground him into herself, and his thick man-meat pumped up and down, in and out of her. "Oh god, Brian," I heard her gasp, "you feel so good inside me tonight. Mmmmmmm. . . god, you fuck me so good. . ."

It was completely consistent with what I'd seen in the sailing photos, and in the old 8mm movie, but it was still a little jarring, hearing my mom, at age 52, praising the prowess of her long-time lover, while Dad and his lover, who was the wife of Mom's lover, were on the other side of the bed.

Before long, both couples were rapidly building to their mutual climaxes, and the last few minutes of the scene were a frantic swirl of bodies and voices and naked flesh and orgasmic cries --

"Oh god, Jim! Oh god, yesssss!"

"Fuck me Brian! Fuck me harder!"

"Oh, Gwen, baby. . . I'm gonna. . . UUUuuuunnnnggggghhhhh!"

"Oh yeah, Jim! Come in me! Give me your cum!"

"Oh, look, Brian -- they're cumming! Jim and Gwen are cumming!"

"Oh, Ellen, baby. . . me tooooooOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

"Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohhhhhhhhhh!"

Dad's and Dr. Rutherford's masculine grunts blended with Mom's moans and Mrs. R's wailing cries, as the cross-mated couples all came to an incredible, swirling, four-way mutual climax, their four bodies all squirming and twisting, looking on the TV screen virtually like a single, writhing, orgasmic entity, until they all fell into a heap of gasping, panting, sexually-sated, middle-aged human flesh. After a few minutes, I saw a man's hand rise out of the heap, bearing the camera remote, and the scene ended.

*****

I thought that that would be the end of the video, but one more scene followed. The camera was still in the same spot, on a tripod, in the same position near the bed. The lights had been dimmed; it was not clear how much time had passed since the previous scene.

Pillows had been piled up against the head of the bed, and both men were seated with their backs reclining against the stacked pillows. This time, the women were paired off with their own husbands, straddling their loins, and slowly, sensually riding their cocks. It was comforting, in an odd way, to see Mom and Dad fucking each other, and the Rutherfords, too -- to know that my parents had loved each other, even if they only took movies when they had their friends over.

Dad and Mom, closer to the camera, locked eyes as they sensually mated together, and I could see the erotic intensity passing between them, as Dad rolled his hips into Mom's pussy, and the clenching muscles in Mom's ass told how she was tightening her cunt-muscles on Dad's cock. Dad leaned forward and took one of Mom's breasts into his mouth, lovingly suckling her while she cradled his head in her arms, purring happily, and covering his head with kisses.

"I love you, James Schmidt," she purred. And Dad, his mouth otherwise occupied, hummed his agreement into her breast.

"God," she continued, "my pussy just feels so. . . happy! Like it's just buzzing and humming. . . I could keep making love to you like this forever. . . I am one well-fucked lady tonight!"

At that, Mrs. Rutherford, still lazily grinding herself on her own husband's thick cock, laughed. "That would be two of us, Ellen dear. . . Who could ever have two better lovers than we do?"

"Mmmmmm. . . ," Mom purred. "Ain't that the truth!"

Not long after that, Dad, with a groan, added his cum to Dr. R's earlier deposit inside Mom's pussy, and Mom came once more, happily receiving her husband's sperm within herself. Then Dr. and Mrs. Rutherford shared a wonderfully warm mutual orgasm of their own. Both couples drifted off into a happy, contented sleep, while the tape rolled on, watching their dimly-lit, sleeping forms, until it broke into white-noise at the end of the tape.

I could only sit back and sigh to myself, somewhere between being incredibly erotically aroused at the sight of my parents and their best friends fucking on my TV screen, and warm, happy satisfaction at the love that had so obviously permeated all of their sex.

Mom and Dad. . . My own mom and dad. . . amazing. . .

12