The Photo Album Ch. 04

Story Info
The obedient MILF is back for her harshest subjugation.
1.5k words
4.27
47.5k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 09/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
943 Followers

The Photo Album Ch. 04

Please read Chapters 1–3 before this next section.

Midnight Snack

Photo 1

Establishing shot: instead of kneeling on the floor or bench, or sitting in the chair, the debased MILF we're calling S. stands for the first time, her toned tanned arms stretched widely above her head and cuffed to a bar. Her long buffed legs are also attached to a spreader bar. A pair of black goggles keep her sightless. The young Dom we refer to as M. has finally allowed her to shower and has oiled her entire body. S's tawny skin glistens in the light, illuminated by a mix of out-of-frame electric lights abetted by dozens of visible tall candles in large candelabra.

Photo 2

Close-up: the wall clock says midnight.

Photo 3

Medium shot: M. has fitted a leather bondage harness to S's head and her breasts thrust up and out from thin black rope that winds above and below them. Large long chains stretch her clamped cunt lips, which hang down an extra couple of inches.

Photo 4

Close-up of S's abused tits. M. has pushed a metal device onto a breast, containing a clamp that squeezes the base of the nipple, plus a mini-clothespin topped by a butterfly clamp. He then rotated the butterfly clamp several times so the clothespin stretched the nipple tip, already bulging and hypersensitive from the clamp below it.

Her mouth hangs open slackly, a thin strand of drool escaping due to the nipple modification.

Photo 5

Shot of table top: the base of a black penis gag hangs open as M. pours cum from the "milk" pitcher into the gag's roomy internal reservoir.

Photo 6

Close-up: M. has inserted the penis gag into his sub's mouth and attached the gag to the head harness.

Photo 7

Medium shot: the young stud has turned S. so that her back faces the camera. He holds a switch or cane against her rear thigh, which he has heavily marked with welts, along with her ass and back. The lurid weals show beautifully against her smooth tawny skin.

Photo 8

Medium shot: S. is facing the camera again. Her thighs, shaved mons, belly and tits are covered with rising weals. Her mouth, compressed tightly with pain, has clamped down on the penis gag, flooding her mouth and leaking from her lips, coating her tits, belly and slit with semen. But she is also delirious with excitement. Pussy juice streaks the inside of her thighs from her dangling labia all the way to her knees.

Photo 9

Medium shot from behind M: suspended by ropes under her arms, S's knees have been tied to a waist cinch. M. stands in front of and facing her, his back toward the camera, the muscles in his back straining, apparently fucking her clamped cunt.

Photo 10

Head-on medium shot: while cum courses out of S's stretched cunt lips, M. now stands behind her, presumably fucking her ass.

Photo 11

Head-on medium shot: two rivulets of cum are dropping to the dark wood floor, one from S's cunt and one from her ass.

Photo 12

The camera is looking down at M, sitting in the chair, and the nude S, kneeling on the floor in front of the chair. She is resting her head on his thigh. He has removed all the hardware – goggles, penis gag, bondage harness, ropes, clamps, mini-clothespins and stretchers. Her nipples are still perversely huge from their recent abuse, extending well over an inch. The cane marks are luridly conspicuous all over her tits and belly.

S's hand rests on M's knees, all five of the broad blunt fingertips visible. His hand rests on S's head, his five stubby digits in clear display.

Is M. planning her program for tomorrow? Will it be more of the same or will he inflict an even higher level of pain? A harsher degree of humiliation? Nude at home except for a garter belt and stockings? Perhaps a slutty black bra with nipple cut-outs and crotchless panties? Gagged and drooling? Made to tip delivery guys with a blowjob on her knees? An anal plug worn for hours in public, along with heavy nipple and pussy clamps? Will the clamps have chains, weights – or both? Told to cum in the car with a dildo plunging into her pussy, a finger pumping her ass, en route to the mall?

And what is S. thinking about? The same as M? Or more severe? is she wondering whether M. will whip or cane her, and with which implement, and how many times? Will he invite over his best friend or cousin after she's been freshly whipped and is still bound, naked and semi-conscious, as in "The Story of O"?

Will the overexcited visitor punish her hard, starting with tawsing her ass and eventually graduating to caning or cropping her tits and pussy? Will the new boy have a nipple, clit and cum fetishes like M. does? Would the guest make her suck him off, fuck her, and then join M. in a DP? What if the DP begins with fucking her face and cunt, but they then want to DP her cunt and ass? Which of their cocks would be thinner for anal?

Endnote

Photo 12 ends the section and the book. On the subsequent page are two lines of text:

Next in the series:

Book II, leather-bound and printed on fine photographic stock.

MMm/F

reluctance / bondage / discipline / modification / tit and clit play / facials / swallowing / high school / lingerie / gags / whipping / clamps / chains / weights / DP / TP

$199

This description is followed by five photos, half as large as those in the main sections. So it appears that our ugly, idle speculations about what's coming next have been nothing more than wasted daydreaming.

Photo 1

Medium shot, full frontal: we see S. kneeling in a family room, her hands attached to rings at the rear of her leather collar. Her forehead, cheeks and chin glisten from the three heavy cocks surrounding her face. A neighbor, her boss and her son's teacher? She is topless and braless. Precum has been smeared on her excited, big nipples and tits.

Photo 2

Reverse angle: the camera is facing the slave's rear. She is kneeling on the black leather bench, knees spread wide, head resting on the leather and facing back between her legs. S's face is both blindfolded and dildo gagged. The base of her tits are tied tightly and the nipples clamped, leather shoelaces stretching them to bands around her knees.

M's hands are on each cheek of her ass, spreading them widely. Fresh cum deposits are leaking from between her clamped and stretched cunt lips, as well as her distended, dusky asshole. A large, half-full martini glass catches the stream pouring from her pussy.

Photo 3

Wide shot: a profile of S. being triple penetrated. Her slick body is striped with welts and black rope. Beneath her, an older man is fucking her cunt, his stubby fingers grasping her whipped hip. Behind her, M's cock is embedded in her ass. In front of her, a man her age is deep-throating S, his blunt fingers holding his cock.

No, they could not be a neighbor, boss and teacher, because everyone's fingers are similar: thick, blunt, wide. Your call: S's uncle, cousin and nephew? Or her father, brother and son?

Photo 4

The camera is in the same position as in the previous photo, and S. is again being TP'd, but all four positions have changed. The slut now faces up, sodomized by the man her age in a reverse cowgirl. M. is screwing her cunt. Her head is upside down, as she's face-fucked by the older man.

Photo 5

Medium shot, frontal, pointing downward: the submissive beauty is kneeling inside a doorway, torso upright this time. Her arms rise up and are bound outside of the camera frame to the door frame. Goggles obscure her eyes. S's body glistens, either from heavy perspiration, an oiling, or both.

Cloverleaf nipple clamps are connected via leather laces to the rear of the ball gag inside her mouth. Clear nipple pumps imprison her stretched nubs, pulling them to a length of one and a half inches.

A crop and a cane lie across S's spread thighs. Patches of cum are drying on her face, stretched tits and labia, striped belly and thighs.

S's knees are spread widely (also tied in place) and her outer cunt lips, clamped with cords tied off to her stocking tops, are gaping wetly. Another cord rises from a clit hood clamp to a leather waist belt, pulling the abused hood so her inflamed clit is exposed. The clit itself is encased in a small, clear plastic clit pump that strains it outward a full inch.

Whoever these men are, she seems to have been at their service for a long time, perhaps as a precocious teenager during all-male winter holidays at a hotel suite and summer vacations at a remote lakeside cabin? Years later, still as lustful and debauched as ever, she is still at their service, still ready for more.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
943 Followers