The Photo Session

Story Info
Young couple responds to modeling ad.
1.3k words
4.13
58.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunlover
Sunlover
59 Followers

I didn't really expect any response to the ad I placed. It read as follows: 'Mature white professional male. Has digital camera and seeks female or couple for nude photography. Must prove age (over 18) and sign release. Will pay $25 per hour (two hour minimum).' I was shocked when I received and email from a purported couple. They claimed to be young 19 and 20 and nicely proportioned.

I responded asking for more details about their photogenic qualities and asked if they would mind their photos being posted on the internet. Their response was positive and I decided to write back and see if they would like to meet in a public place to get familiar with each other first. They agreed and the place and time was set. I showed up at the agreed upon location about five minutes early. There was an attractive couple sitting on a bench there in the mall. I approached them and asked, "are you Jay and Trish?" Jay looked at me and replied in the positive. I suggested that we go get a drink and they agreed. We went to a nearby bar and grill. Each of us ordered a drink and began talking. I explained that since I was married I did not have any interest in having sex, but that I was indeed a voyeur and really enjoyed watching others and taking photos.

They asked if my wife knew of my interests and I responded in the negative. They said they were both in college and could use the money I had promised. They had been dating for several weeks and had had sex on numerous occasions and thought they might as well put their enjoyable pastime to good use and make some money. They did ask that I pay them each $25 per hour. Jay's rugged handsomeness and Trish's pixy like beauty made it impossible for me to say no. I asked if they had a place to do the photos. They said yes and gave me an address and time the next night.

I arrived at the appointed time and knocked on the door. Trish answered the door in a terry bathrobe. She smiled and motioned me in. She led me into the bedroom where Jay was spread out on the bed nude. I could see they had already begun their preparation. I was awe struck at Jay's nudity. He was in very nice shape, with broad shoulders and small waist. His dark hair covered his body and was especially thick around his pubic area.

What really surprised me was the size of his penis. It was the largest I had ever seen. It had to be 10" long in it's soft state if it was an inch. I couldn't imagine what it would be hard. Jay smiled and greeted me. He knew I was impressed. I watched as Trish slipped out of her robe and climbed onto the bed. She had a fantastic body as well. She is about 5'2" tall and about 90 pounds. She had curves in all the right places with a beautiful small breasts and dark pert nipples that stood straight out.

I quickly asked if they minded if I photographed in the nude so I felt more a part of the activities and they readily agreed. I quickly stripped and got my camera. I felt a little self-conscious since my cock is only about 5" long fully erect but I was enjoying myself too much to worry about it. "What do you want us to do?", Jay asked. I said, "do what comes natural, although I would like you to start with a little oral sex." They immediately began kissing and exploring each other's bodies with their hands. I watched and prepared to take pictures when the opportunity arose. I shot a couple of Jay sucking on Trish's nipples. Finally they got into a sixty-nine position and I watched with fascination as Jay's tongue explored Trish's pussy and ass, snapping a couple more photos. I moved to the other side and saw Trish holding Jay's cock with both hands and closing her lips over the head of the huge tool. Both of her hands were not enough to cover the entire cock. She really couldn't get very much of the monster into her mouth due to it's size. I watched as she moved her lips up and down over the head as best she could. I couldn't imagine her taking that into her pussy, but I was soon to find out if she could take it or not.

They were both building to a climax and they began shifting to a missionary position. Trish lay on the bed and spread her legs wide as Jay got on his knees between those gorgeous legs and took his cock in his hand to led it into her gushing cunt. I can usually insert my cock when it is erect without holding it due to the fact that it sticks straight out, but Jay's cock had to be hand guided due to the size of it and gravity pulling it down. I winced as I saw him place the head of his cock against Trish's pussy lips and gently begin to push it into her. I snapped pictures as quickly as I could as he slowly pushed into her. I glanced at Trish's face and saw her glazed look and rigid nipples and knew she was about to cum.

Sure enough she did just that. Her entire body surged and spasmed as she was racked with the strongest climax I had ever witnessed. Jay hesitated his entry until her shuddering slowed and then he continued to enter her and slide back and forth in her. He couldn't slide his whole cock in due to his size but Trish was able to accommodate about two third of it. I watch fascinated as Trish shuddered again and climaxed. This went on for several minutes with Jay relaxing his motions while Trish's orgasm passed. I could tell that Jay was getting close also as he threw his head back and his eyes rolled. He spasmed and pushed hard into her as he shot his load. I could see Trish wince as he pushed into her nearly burying his cock completely into her. I was continually shooting pictures, as my cock throbbed and dripped pre cum. This had to be the most exciting sex I had ever witnessed.

Both Jay and Trish fell onto the bed exhausted. I snapped a couple more photos of them lying there on the bed. I walked around to Trish's side and bent to take a picture of her beautiful face with slight signs of perspiration on her upper lip. She smiled up and me and licked her lips as she signaled me to move over close. I did so and she reached out and grabbed my cock and drew it to her face. She smiled up at me and I did not have the will power to resist as she licked the precum off the head and devoured my entire cock into her mouth. I felt the back of her throat against my cock head and knew that this was going to be almost instantaneous. Sure enough all she had to do was run her lips up and down my throbbing cock and I felt the most amazing orgasm sensation pass through my body as I shot my cum into her mouth. I watched as she swallowed. My cock pulsed and throbbed as I emptied my pent up cum shot after shot into her mouth. I felt her tongue licking the last drops from my slit and pulled out. What a fantastic way to finish a fantastic shoot.

I paid them in cash and gave each an additional tip for an extra good show. We agreed to meet again in about a month. A specific time and place to be set by email.

Sunlover
Sunlover
59 Followers