The Photo Session

Story Info
Swingers club is the backdrop to a photographic exploration
2.3k words
4.37
36.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You laid back on the soft cushions placed behind your head and shoulders, sheets of the softest cotton beneath you caressed the skin, the room was warm, but comfortably so. Distant voices came murmuring to your ears.

You glanced around at the equipment and the thick dark curtain bordering our space, your hands lay shaking in your lap, your legs together, slightly bent and crossed at the ankles.

In anticipation, your pussy had grown incredibly wet. You dressed for this in pure white lingerie, chemise, and g-string of the sheerest fabric, stockings held up with an elegant garter and your lovely legs ending in a very sexy pair of heels.

You told me you could not believe you had agreed to this, my hold over you is stronger than you thought, your desire to please me, and to be pleased in turn, is great. I asked if you wanted to reconsider, you shook your head, as though afraid to speak. I kissed your lips gently as if to seal our bond, reassuring you it would be ok.

The idea was simple, a photo session, to be held in the public viewing room of a swingers club, I would take all the photos, you would be raised on a dais, in the middle of a small amphitheatre before a mixed audience of about sixty.

We had agreed to let things develop at their own speed, and whilst either of us could call it off immediately, the possibility of others becoming involved had been discussed and agreed to, provided we felt comfortable at the time.

I stood beside you, dressed in a black tuxedo, the two video cameras running, holding our digital camera which was connected to a continuous power supply and with many spare memory cards, we had enough capacity to take over a thousand pictures!

I reached down, took your hand, and asked for one last time if you were sure, you nodded and smiled “I love you.”

I stepped away to capture that look forever, and as the camera flashed the curtains slowly rolled away…

The spotlights on you and the lack of light in the viewing area meant we could not really see all those watching, but the first three rows were clearly visible, and full of smiling men and women. The most anyone had on was a towel, which immediately made you feel more comfortable, particularly as many removed these as your gaze passed over them.

A murmur of appreciation passed around the room, and I could hear many commenting on your beauty and by your smile, I could see you heard these also.

As I moved around you taking pictures in rapid succession you began to move about on the dais, lifting and moving your legs, running your hands over your body, moving more and more to the feel of the audience approval, and less to the camera.

Your eyes closed you knelt on the sheets and raised your arse in the air, as you did this you turned and looked behind. There you could see the men immediately behind you all had their hard cocks in their hands. And the women were beginning to stroke and caress themselves. The smell of sex began to fill the room.

As the dais revolved slowly around, your pussy could be seen clearly beneath the thin material glistening wet, the juices obviously having spread to your arse as you lay down, as this too was shining in the lights. I was not the only one licking my lips at the sight of a beautiful woman in pure sexual heat.

I gestured for you to remove your bra, and watched intently with the audience as you straightened, still kneeling and did so. Slowly revealing more flesh. Immediately you began to pinch and pull on your nipples, sending obvious waves of pleasure exploding through your pussy.

You beckoned me towards you, and as arranged I handed the camera to the stunning brunette that was hosting the party so she could take over. As I handed the camera to this naked woman she smiled. She whispered, “She is the hottest thing to ever walk in these doors and if she hasn’t been touched, kissed, sucked and fucked by every man and woman in the place by the end of the night it will be a miracle!” At this I smiled and said, “You can go second”.

I walked towards you, you had seen our exchange, but not heard it, you grabbed my head in your hands, and I was stunned by the passion with which you began to kiss my neck, as you did so you whispered, “I want her”.

Hearing this sent a surge of electricity straight to my cock, you hadn’t even touched me, and I felt I might explode from the sheer lust in your voice.

Staring straight into your eyes my right hand dropped to your left breast and squeezed, your nipple a tiny hard pebble against my palm, taking it between my thumb and forefinger I pinched and twisted, hearing a low moan issue from deep inside you. Conversation around us had stopped completely, no more whispered discussions took place as all the eyes were focused on the show that we were putting on for them.

My right hand trailed further down your body, my left cradling your head. I felt the flimsy material covering your slick cunt, my fingers rubbing along your slit. I could feel your clit standing erect begging for more attention. I moved between your legs. Grasping the sheer fabric, I tore your knickers from you, ripping them from your body. Exposing your shaven pussy for all to see. You took them from my hand and held them out towards our hostess, she came forward and took them from you straight to her nose, inhaling your scent. Your nostrils flared and your breathing began to catch as you watched her take the crotch of your torn garment into her mouth and taste your juice.

She stepped back, her excitement plain to see and continued to photograph your every move as you began to undress me.

First you removed the belt. You stepped down from the platform to turn me towards the audience. Unbuckling my pants allowing them to fall to the floor, you knelt at my feet, removing first my shoes one at a time, then my socks and then finally my pants. Your fingers trailing up my legs. My jacket I threw from me and started to undo my buttons when again our hostess stepped in, standing behind me she slowly undid my buttons, as you knelt and stoked my thighs staring at my hard cock through my satin boxers.

As she finally pulled the shirt from my back, caressing my chest as she did, you reached up and began to slide my boxers down, the audience gasped again as my thick hard cock sprang into view, the head clearly gleaming with pre-cum. You looked me in the eye, licked your lips and said, “turn around.” I turned to face the dais, leaning forward on the bed with my hands.

I felt your tongue touch the cheeks of my arse and gasped as I felt a soft hand take a hold of my balls from behind and begin to lightly roll them. Your right hand slid around my hip and down over my cock, spreading the cock juice over my shaft. As you started to run your hand slowly up and down my cock, milking me with the softest strokes I felt your tongue slide into my arse and begin to fuck my arsehole.

It was all I could do not to cum there and then as I looked straight at the people sitting opposite me and saw that every single one of them was focused on my cock and what you were doing. I knew just as surely that those behind would be struck with lust as they watched you fuck my arse with your tongue. As I watched one woman leant down from her seat and took the man beside her into her mouth, not taking her eyes of us as she slowly sucked his cock.

I felt your slick hands move up the front of my body, and your breasts sliding up my back, as you straightened I reached and pulled you around in front of me and kissed you deeply on the lips, your body literally trembling with desire as you pushed against me.

I guided you back onto the dais and positioned you with your breasts on the edge of the bed. Your sexy little arse raised in the air with your knees bent under you, in an almost foetal position and I took your head in my hands.

I raised your lips to my cock and as you looked up at me, I quietly mouthed to you “I love you,” and then let go of your head as your mouth descended on my cock. Loud gasps came from all around us as you kept sucking me in, deeper and deeper until your nose was pressed against my belly and my cock was fully enclosed by your hot mouth.

I stood in front of you, my legs trembling, my cock screaming at every nerve ending from the pleasure you were giving me. I motioned to the woman sitting directly in front of me, her lips shining with cum that had obviously leaked when the man beside her came in her mouth. She looked very sexy as she walked towards us, her long black hair swaying with every step, I knew you couldn't see, but also knew you would love her. I pointed to the small black vibrator sitting on the stand beside us and she licked her lips and smiled.

You had dropped into a slow and steady rhythm on my cock and I now felt in control, I looked down at you, your eyes closed as you focused on a task you obviously enjoyed. The room was slightly darkened, but the constant flashes from the camera made it feel like broad daylight, I watched as our new playmate picked up the vibrator I had pointed to and moved towards you.

Your eyes opened wide and looked up at me as you felt two hands on hips, caressing the outside of your upper thighs and then fingers tracing the crack of your arse and ever so lightly across your shaven lips. I could see this on the monitors being fed by the video cameras, as could everyone else, your pussy was glistening wet with excitement. You looked me in eye and I could feel your gasp on my cock as she gently took the first drop of your leaking juices onto her tongue, I mouthed “woman,” and again you shuddered with pure pleasure.

You were suddenly finding it very hard to concentrate on my cock, sensing this I lifted your head, bent down and kissed you deeply and stepped away so you could watch the monitors yourself and see as well as feel the woman tasting you. She would not take you in her mouth but seemed content to simply trace your lips with her tongue, you could see her slender body on the monitor, her long legs and small shapely breasts that you suddenly longed to feel beneath your hands.

You glanced towards me, standing by your side and saw me slowly stroking my cock, my eyes shining at your excitement, so much planning had gone into this, and it was beginning to look even better than we had imagined.

Our hostess moved behind you, took the vibe from our playmate, and lubed it, handing it back with a smile. You watched intently as the buzzing toy was placed at the entrance to your sexy little arse, you moaned as she slowly slid it in, and in doing so also, finally, took your clit in her mouth and bit, gently but firmly.

Immediately your body started to betray you, your moans became louder as the twin sensations of the vibrator buzzing as it slowly fucked your arse, and her beautiful lips sucking and nibbling on your clit, combined with the fact that you were able to watch all of this on the screen in front of you. Your orgasm was swift and strong, your body stiffened as you cried out “Yes!” and your face contorted beautifully. Sixty people got to their feet and applauded your wanton exhibition, and every where you looked you saw smiling shining faces and many hardened cocks.

Instead of coming down from this, your heat would not abate, instead every sensation now felt more real, you could feel the air touching your body, and you reached out to my cock, spreading the pre-cum that had covered it down over my shaft and said “more…” The look on your face was almost enough to make me cum on the spot, kneeling there on your hands and knees, the vibrator now tracing circles around your arsehole and her tongue licking up the juices that were flowing from within you.

I told you to roll onto your back, and my heart quickened when you did this and at the same time beckoned your playmate to you. She climbed onto the dais and slowly kissed her way up your body, her teeth nibbling on your hard nipples and kissing the side of your neck. You took her head in your hands and brought her to you mouth, kissing passionately and tasting and smelling yourself on her lips and face.

I looked around the crowd and saw people everywhere engaged in some kind of sexual activity, either alone, with a partner, or many partners, your display had ignited an orgy in our audience. But all of them still watched intently, the action on the dais, as they played.

End Part 1.