The Photo Shoot

Story Info
Bondage and a gangbang are all in a day's work.
1.2k words
3.86
79.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a Bi-Sexual 19 year old man and had decided to get into the porn industry when I turned 18. After getting my friend to take a few sample photos of me (Just the usual soft core, me holding my dick, spreading my ass etc...) I went off to look for someone who might be interested in doing a photo shoot. One day when I was having coffee with one of my friends, it was actually the same friend who had taken the photos of me, a woman and a table across from me had overheard that I was looking for a photographer to take pictures of me in the nude, I told her that I was a bi-sexual male and would try anything once, that enthusiasm and my body to boot was enough for me to get an interview with a man that she recommended and that had taken pictures of her in the past. Well it’s safe to say that I aced the interview and for a view months after I was doing photo shoots of mainly posing, occasionally I did some masturbation stuff and sometimes they wanted me to actually do s shoot with a couple of guys but I always said no, with that said I’ll get on with the story.

I had woken up, showered, eaten breakfast and was heading out the door to the studio where I do all my photo shoots just as I do every other day, but something was going to happen this day that will my change my idea about self pornography for ever. People had always said that I was a prude or uptight about my body, even though I was in porn, which makes sense because even though I was attracted to both men and women I didn’t usually let them touch my body or touch their bodies. When I had gotten to the studio and walked in the door the photographer told me that they we going to do something different that day, I said okay and they proceeded to pull ropes and a gag and blindfold from a props closet. He instructed me to kneel on a bed that was on the set, they put 2 ropes around my ankles and tied them both to separate bed posts, and then they got a rope and tied my knees together before taking both ends and tightly brought them under the box spring and tied them the ends there. I was then told to lean forward and put all my weight on my fore arms then they tied ropes to my wrists and secured them at the last two bed posts, I really couldn’t move, I tried squirming, struggling, pulling, thrashing, and the list goes. They then grabbed the gag and blindfold constantly assuring me throughout the whole thing that they were only going to take a few pictures, once the blindfold and gag were on I heard the camera snap a few times and expected it to be a pretty short shoot because all the pics would be the same seeing as how I couldn’t move.

The camera went silent for a minute or two before I heard the photographer (of which I will now call Steve) speak up and tell me he was going to let me out of the restraints now… right after a few of his friends fucked me.

“WHAT!” I tried to yell at him through my gag.

“In your interview you said that you’d try anything once and you’ve only being doing poses and masturbation” he snapped at me “And every time I try to get you to do some group work you immediately dismiss it, which tells me either you were lying in your interview or you’ve been teasing me. And by the sound of your voice I’m assuming you lied and here is your punishment!”
He was right though, I did say I’d try anything at least once but I didn’t expect him to tie me up and let is friends fuck me.

“And by the way, my 3 good friends here will be fucking you haven’t even masturbated in the last week so get ready for a cum bath” he laughed.

These guys must have been really horny because before Steve had finished there I had already started to feel someone licking my asshole. After a mere 5 minutes I was already moaning from the man licking and fingering my tight ass and a guy whose name I figured out from the conversations these 3 guys were having was Chris and he was sucking my dick, and if I might say was very good at it. He started by lightly kissing my balls (which completely waxed and shaven along with the rest of my pubic area, OUCH!) and then started licking up the shaft of my penis to the head where he flicked his tongue back and forth underneath before taking the whole length of my 7 inch prick into his mouth. I felt the third guy (which until now hadn’t started to do anything) beginning to take my gag out, seeing as how I was having so much fun and receiving so much pleasure they found no more use for it and replaced it with a cock. I began to roll my tongue over and under the head of his cock while sucking and keeping a tight seal around his shaft, my mouth wasn’t the only thing to have a cock put into either, the man fingering my ass began to thrust his own cock in and out of my ass moaning loudly (the combination of my tight virgin ass and the rope keeping my knees together had made my ass incredibly tight) within minutes I felt the man in the back take his cock out of my ass and spew about half a cup of sperm all over my back.

I was just about to cum with him when Chris took my dick out of his mouth and take up a position in the rear; I started moaning loudly which turned out to be just a muffle over the cock I had in my mouth of which I could taste the pre cum that was slowly dripping out. I started flicking my tongue over the tip of the penis in my mouth and then deep throated it just as his cock bulged and let forth a huge amount of cum down my throat. Chris, however, was still in the back pumping in and out of me as hard as he could and I was begging of him to stroke my cock and let me cum but he said nothing and took his dick out of my ass and brought it around to the front to fuck my mouth before spewing his load all over my face with a loud moan.

I waited there kneeling down unable too move until I heard Steve ask his friends whether they had fun or not. They all replied with an enthusiastic “YES!” and the I asked if someone could let me out so that I could at least make myself cum if no one else would.

“You obviously don’t understand then, this is still part of your punishment. We are going home for the rest of the day and when the next crew comes in which shouldn’t be for another 2 hours then you can be let go, bye, bye”

And with that Steve, his friends and the rest of the crew left leaving me blindfolded and kneeling while the cum on my back slowly dried to a transparent crusty layer on my back.

-------------------------------------------------

I would Really appreciate Feed back whether it’s Negative or Positive, Criticism is always wanted too, thnx!