The Photo Shoot

Story Info
A photo shoot turns out to be a dream
923 words
4
32.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bpc74
bpc74
1 Followers

The photo shoot started out easy enough. A good friend of mine wanted me to take a nice set of photos to give to hear boyfriend. Since I was an art major specializing in photography I agreed to do it. She came over to my dorm room with a bunch of clothes to change into. Debbie is a very good-looking young coed. She’s 5’6” nice curvy body with 36D breast.

She showed up wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Debbie wanted to start out posing in the jeans and t-shirt for a more informal playful look. I started snapping away directing her how to pose where to look and her facial expressions. I ran through the 36 exposures and Debbie decided to change clothes. She stripped down to her thong and bra and put on red stockings with matching garter belt. Making me turn around and not watch she changed her thong and bra to match the garter belt and stockings. What Debbie didn’t know was that I could see her changing in my mirror. She was looking hot and made it difficult to concentrate on changing film. Then she put on a tight red leather dress, leather halter and three inch matching heals.

Once Debbie was done changing she told me it was safe to turn around. Upon turning around I let out a low whistle letting her know how good she looked. Then we resumed the photo shoot. I had her pose in some very seductive poses. She was turning me on and making it difficult to work. After going through another roll of film and reloading the camera we continued. This time showing more skin. She loosened her top showing more cleavage and lifted her skirt to show more legs along with the tops of her garters. This was getting me turned on. The bulge in my pants started giving me away.

Debbie was quick to notice and got into the posing more. I ran out of film again but didn’t stop to reload the camera. I just kept snapping away. Debbie started taking her top completely off letting her breast strain against her bra. She then took off her skirt with a sly little grin on her face. She then removed her bra and thong revealing her breast and to my surprise her shaved pussy. I was in total awe. She came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a light playful kiss on the lips.

Stepping back Debbie said she thought something was a little wrong. Thinking things might have gone a little too far I started to stammer an apology but she stopped me saying that one of us was over dressed. Stunned I couldn’t do anything but stand there. Debbie came over to me and started stripping off my jeans. She took my boxers down with them. She slides down my body as my jeans dropped and took my dick in her mouth and started licking and sucking me. I was still shocked and couldn’t do anything but enjoy it.

After a getting me really worked up and nearly ready to cum she stopped and slid up my body and gave me this really intense kiss. Our tongues mingled and we let our hands explore each other’s bodies. As she broke the kiss she started moving towards my bed. Finally realizing what was about to happen I took control and pushed her down on my bed with her stocking clad legs hanging off the edge. I went down on to my knees and started kissing and licking up her legs towards her pussy. I could see and smell her excitement. As I kissed her outer lips she let out a low moan in anticipation.

Then I slipped my tongue into her pussy and flicked it over her clit. Debbie nearly screamed. To keep herself from being too loud she grabbed a pillow and put it over her mouth. I continued massage her clit with my tongue. I then slid a finger into her pussy and pumped it in and out. She was writhing on the bed and screaming into the pillow. Once I had two fingers in her and was licking her clit with wanton abandon she finally came.

As she lay there I came up and kissed her and she started licking her juices from my lips. She started moving more onto the bed and I positioned myself between her legs. Debbie looked up at me and told me to fuck her good and hard. Being as wet as she was I was able to slam my dick into her pussy. I was ramming her really hard with my balls slapping her ass. Debbie once told me she was a screaming and she definitely wasn’t lying. If it weren’t for the pillow we would have woken everyone on my floor up.

I was pounding away getting close to cumming. She told me not to cum in her pussy but on her tits and in her mouth, saying she wanted to taste me. I pulled out of her pussy and moved up and put my dick in her mouth and she gave me an unforgettable blowjob. I was so close. Finally unable to hold back any longer I started cum in her mouth. Unfortunately this is when my alarm went off and woke me up. I had the hardest morning wood ever. I had to take care for this problem before heading off to the shower to get ready for work.

bpc74
bpc74
1 Followers