The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,460 Followers

I was a little nervous and it seemed Mark was too, but after a few minutes we started to get silly and enjoy ourselves. As happens in most of my shoots with Bob, he sets the scene and then I just kinda move around and try to give him some interesting poses. I took the lead here as we started and Mark seemed to have a sense for it too. I guess because he was a photographer/artist as well. The first shots were maybe a little clumsy as we tried to find our way, but it started to slowly evolve. We changed clothes a couple of times, me wearing different textured items, like a wool sweater with jeans, then a dress and silk blouses and such. I could tell that Bob wasn't getting quite the shots he was looking for. He was changing the lights and trying different angles, but it just wasn't happening for him.

He asked me to change into this really nice white piece of lingerie. It was very sheer with the matching panties and bra to wear under it. Both of those were pretty sheer as well, but with the combination of materials, it only hinted at how provocative the outfit was. I agreed somewhat hesitantly, deciding to wear this white silk robe over the top of it all, at least at the beginning. I figured that way I could get comfortable and then shed the robe as the shoot progressed, I knew Bob was trying to get a spark going.

Bob didn't say anything when I came back into the room wearing the robe. He just started arranging us for the shoot. Mark was just wearing his bluejeans, his shirt was gone. He had a pretty ripped body with no hair at all on his chest. I guess I didn't expect him to be so built, it’s not something you could tell from the way he normally dresses.

Right away, I could see that Bob was happier with this set of shots. As this series progressed, he had me loosen the tie on my robe until it was hanging open and then finally take it off entirely. I was still a little nervous, but Mark didn't seem to be paying any particular attention to my more exposed state, so I tried not to worry about it either. It wasn't like it was terribly revealing, but it still felt pretty exhilarating to actually be modeling like this with a guy from school. Somehow naughty I guess, and I liked it. I'm sure the wine may've had something to do with my mood just then too.

Bob took some shots of me facing the camera with Mark behind me, his hands folded on my belly. The contrast was great, his dark hands on my white silk material. Bob had me turn around so that I was standing facing Mark. He told me to lift my arms straight over my head and then told Mark to take the hem of lingerie coverall and slowly lift it up over my head. I told Bob that I thought it work better if I was facing the camera with Mark behind me. He agreed to try it like that and turned around to face him and raised my arms over my head, I watched in the mirror as Mark lifted the sheer garment up over my head, I could hear the camera clicking away. Bob had him remove it entirely, all the time shooting away. I knew that with with the coverlet removed, I might as well be naked. I did still have on the bra and panties and even though they were pretty much transparent, somehow having those on made me feel a little more comfortable. I could see my reflection in the mirror behind Bob. My nipples were dark and straining against the delicate material of the bra. A regular bra can't conceal my nipples when they get hard, this bra only served to show them off more. I could also see in the mirror that Mark's eyes were locked on body as well, staring down at my breasts. I don't think he even knew that I saw him staring at me. I could feel butterflies in my belly at the look of hunger on his face. My nipples reacted to his gaze by getting harder than they already were. I looked over at Bob, but he seemed totally oblivious.


Bob had Mark move up closer behind me and put his arms around my waist again locking his hand together. He took a bunch of close-ups of his hands on my white belly. Then I put my hands on his and he took some more shots. Finally, Bob had to reload his cameras. He came up close and whispered that I change into my white terrycloth robe and to lose the bra and panties. I looked at him, questioning him with my eyes, but he turned and walked to the darkroom to reload his camera ignoring my look.

I went into our bedroom and changed as he asked. I guess I figured that he knew what he was doing and besides, it was kind of kinky, exciting to me. When I came back in, I stood there as Bob figured out where the next shots were going to be.

Once he figured it out, he had Mark stand behind me again with both of us facing the camera. Bob then untied the front of my robe. I gave him a look because he knew I wasn't wearing anything underneath, but again, he just ignored the look. He didn't open it up all the way to reveal anything, but enough so that it was open to below my belly button and showed all the skin between my breasts just barely concealing my nipples. I have very firm, small breasts and when I looked down, I could clearly see them. Bob then positioned Mark's hands on the bare skin of my belly clenched tightly so that the veins stood out. Marks hands were dark and rough against my soft white skin. Bob again focused on the hands and finally backed up to get a full shot. He asked Mark to bend over my neck like he was nuzzling my ear and had me lean my head back into him. When he moved in against me like that, I could feel that he had an erection as it pressed into my butt. Bob continued to shoot and when Mark took my earlobe in his teeth I lay my head back even further. "Great", Bob said and got a close up of Mark nibbling on my ear. OK Mark, bring your hands up and slip the robe off her shoulders.

When the robe dropped off, my breasts were revealed and I bought my hands up to cup them and keep them hidden from view. Mark put his hands back down over my lower belly and Bob snapped a couple more shots. Bob next directed Mark to place his hands over mine, he moved his hands up to cup mine over my breasts. I was a bit shocked and very aroused by what was happening. I could tell Bob loved it though. He came over after some shots and changed the position of the fingers on both of our hands to make a better shot and coincidently reveal a nipple. I could feel Mark’s warm hand touching the erect nipple. Bob took a bunch of shots of us like this and Mark seemed to be enjoying things so far too.

The problem was that I was starting to like it as well.

Bob had Mark move his hands back down onto my belly which by now naked too. He had me look straight into the camera still covering my breasts just clicking away. Then the big moment came, he told me to lean back into Mark and put my hands behind his head. Mark left his hands where they were. Bob clicked away moving in close for shots of just Marks hands and my breasts.

Finally, he told Mark to reach up and cup my breasts. He said it almost nonchalantly and when after a moment I didn't object, I felt Marks hands slide up and gently cup my breasts. Bob snapped some pics and then repositioned Mark's fingers so that they were more spread out on me and again revealed a nipple between his fingers. I felt hot where his hands were touching me and I was getting a pretty excited by the whole thing. It was so erotic to see his dark hands on my creamy white skin. I knew that Bob got off on other men seeing me naked, but this was a step up and I didn't know how far he would take it. I didn't know how far I would let him. It felt pretty kinky to almost naked and to have another man feeling me up while my boyfriend took pictures.

Bob wasn't missing the opportunity either, once he got the pictures he wanted, he told Mark to start playing with my breasts. “I want you so squeeze them, pull her nipples, twist em... whatever you want to do. Act as if I wasn't here taking pictures”. Mark started to squeeze and run his hands over me while he kissed my neck. Bob told me to lay my head back and to put my hands back and to rub them though Mark's hair. Blood started to rush and my nipples responded and started to get big, really big.

“OK Mark, roll her nipples now, yeah, yeah like that... pull them out toward me.” The camera was clicking away as Mark played with my breasts in earnest. In the background, I heard the rewind motor on Bobby's camera and so knew that Bobby wasn't taking any pictures, but Mark wasn't letting that stop him and I didn't mind. Bob got this going, I was just enjoying it. While he was playing with me, he continued to nibble my ears and kiss my neck. I was becoming really aroused. My breathing was deeper and more passionate.

I knew Bob could tell how hot I was getting. He must've made the fastest film change ever. In no time at all, the camera started clicking again.. Bob told Mark to cup both breasts and roll my nipples like he was tuning in a radio, but slow. He took shots. "Now pull her nipples out toward the camera again while twisting them... pull em harder, harder."

I moaned for the first time as he did this. Bob took a bunch of shots, he had 3 cameras going, when one would empty, he'd just pick up another and keep shooting. I wasn't looking at him and so had no idea whether he was taking close-ups or whole body shots and I didn't really care at that point. Finally, Bob told Mark to take off his pants. He released my breasts and stepped away from me. I almost swooned. I was so into what was happening. I closed my robe and went over to get some more wine. My nipples were tingling and super sensitive from all the attention they had been getting. My mouth was dry from the heavy breathing and my hands were shaking. It was pretty intense being photographed by Bobby while Mark was playing with my breasts like that.

Bobby came over to me and asked if I was OK.

“Sure” I smiled. “How much more have you got to shoot I asked.”

“I don't know, I'm just going with the flow, I'm getting some great shots. I've got more shots to do, but you're doing great.”

“Ummmmm, be careful Bobby, it's getting kind of intense I whispered.”

“I love intense and Jenn... you are outstanding intense, I want to capture that on film. You can stop anytime you want, but this is some of the best stuff I've ever shot.”

I smiled at him weakly and pretty sure where this was going and not doing anything to stop it.

I finished off my glass of wine and walked back over to where the guys were talking. “OK Jenn, I want you to lie down on the lounge here and I'll arrange your robe.”

I lay down on the chaise and once he got me positioned, he pulled robe open revealing my left breast and side all the way down my leg. The robe still concealed my right breast and pussy from view. He moved my left leg so that it was off the lounge and my foot flat on the ground. My other leg he folded back so that my legs were spread pretty wide open. The robe was the only thing concealing me. My arms were up behind me cradling my head. Lying there in that vulnerable position had me pretty aroused again. He then got Mark to lie down next to me, he was naked except for his boxers. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he was pretty aroused as well. He's over 6'3 and so had to curl up kinda around me in order to fit on the couch. Finally, Bobby had him positioned so that one of his legs was over the top of my leg I still had on the couch forcing my legs even further apart. The way his leg was positioned, his knee was almost touching my pussy. I knew that my pussy lips had to be open like a flower petal by now and totally soaking wet. He was up on one arm and cupping my breast with the other. The last thing Bobby had him do was to lean down and kiss my face, he wanted my eyes closed and my head tilted back as if in bliss.

“O.K” Bobby said, “now Mark I want you to play with her breast like before only this time, try to milk it a bit. I want to get some close up of your hands squeezing her tit and pulling on her nipple.”

As he did this, I arched my back slightly and let out a quiet moan. My nipples are incredibly sensitive and this was really starting to make my head spin. I'm sure Bobby knew exactly what he was doing, he knows what gets me really hot and this was doing it. The camera was clicking away and my nipples were huge and swollen from all of Mark's attention. I was getting really aroused now and not paying a lot of attention to anything Bobby was saying. I was really just interested in what the hand was doing to my nipple. He was turning and twisting it as he kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear. His breathing was getting a bit rough too. I was moaning on each breath now.

His hand moved over to the other side and pushed the robe out of the way revealing my other breast and he started to play with that one too. Somewhere deep in my mind I wondered how much Bob was enjoying watching his friend playing with my nipples right in front of him. It didn't seem to bother him at all, in fact he seemed really into it, he just continued to take the fucking pictures.

“Mark, I want you to lean over her and take her nipple in your teeth.”

Mark wasted no time and I felt a thrill surge through me when he took my nipple. He sucked it deep into his hot mouth swirling his rough tongue around it before slowly releasing it until it was gently clamped in his teeth. Then he pulled on it. He was still squeezing and playing with my other breast. The camera came in close, snapping away. This was really beginning to drive me crazy, I moaned loudly as Mark tugged at my nipple. After a moment, he sucked it back into his mouth and Bobby took a close up of that too. I opened my eyes and looked down, He pulled up as he sucked and Bob got in close to a shot of my nipple between his full lips. Bobby was hard as a rock. I could see the tent in his pants as he moved around. This was getting him off big time. vaguely, I wondered how much of this was planned out and how much was just spontaneous. As I had mentioned he liked men seeing me naked, it looked like he wanted to see his friend take it a little further. I figured I'd just play along with this. Well... at least as much as I could decide anything being half loaded and now so totally aroused.

“OK Mark,take a break for a moment, I want to get some of Jenn alone.”

Mark got up and moved away from me. I opened my eyes and Bobby told me to close them and not move for a moment, he needed to change to lighting. I lay back, taking deep breaths in order to get my breathing to slow down a little bit. My leg was starting to cramp a bit, so I stretched it out so that it was hanging off the other side of the couch. My pussy was as wide open as it could possibly be now, but still hidden by the robe.

Bobby adjusted the lighting and started shooting me again. He took a couple of shots of me lying there like that with the robe on, then he opened the robe wide open revealing all of me. Mark sucked in a breath when he saw my open pussy and how red and excited I was. By now Bob was shooting a combination of B&W and color film. He took a number of shots of my exposed pussy. He reached in and spread my lips so that my inner pussy was now exposed and took shots of that too. When he finished taking those shots he had me sit up on the short end of the couch.

Mark, I want you to kneel down in front of Jenn and take her nipple into your mouth again. I've set the lighting up a little better for a siloutte shot. Jenn I just want you to stay as you are, I'm going to get a shot from the side. When I tell you to, I want you to lean over him and pull his head to your chest while stroking his hair.

Mark kneeled down in front of me and pushed my legs apart and he got in close to me. I leaned back on my arms a bit arching my back. Mark leaned in and gently took my large, tender nipple deep into his mouth and began to suck hard on it as he kneaded my breast and then pulled back until just the tip of my nipple was in his mouth and Bobby snapped his picture. He took a couple more and then told me to pull him into me. I leaned forward and pulled his head to my chest as he continued to suckle. He took a few more shots and ran out of film again. While he went to change it, I pretended that I wasn't aware and apparently that was going to be Mark's play too as he continued to suckle first one breast then the other. I wasn't acting as I ran my hands through his hair and began to quietly moan again though. I felt Mark’s hand slip down between us and a finger gently slid into my wet pussy. It felt so good. When we heard Bobby coming back down the hall, he pulled his finger out.

When Bobby got back into the room, he took a couple more shots and then told Mark to begin to kiss his way down to my belly button. He told me to lean back on my elbows and arch my back a little. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew I should probably stop this. I was too far gone anyway to be making any kind of rational decisions. I was soaking wet and I guess I already knew that if he continued past my belly, I wouldn't stop it.

Well, when he got to my belly button, he rolled his tongue into it and it just sent another tingle through my body. It was almost as if my belly button was wired directly to my pussy and I could feel the ripples starting. Just the thought that this man was so close to it had me on fire. I knew I had to be engorged, wet and wide open. I could feel the tingles deep in my pussy. Bobby kept snapping shots as Mark pushed my legs further apart and stared at my swollen pussy, I moaned and spread my legs even wider.

Mark moaned “Oh Baby, I gotta have me a taste of that”, when he finally saw me close up. I knew that after all this foreplay he had to be in agony, what being bunched up in his underwear all this time. Bobby kept snapping away pictures of Bobby admiring my open pussy and quietly told him to go ahead slowly. I lay there watching him and anticipating. Mark moved his hand up and touched me with a finger tip on my clit. I moved my hips toward him in response. Bob snapped a shot of him touching me like that. He then told him to slowly slide his finger into me. As I felt his finger slowly push it’s way into me, I started shaking. I watched as it disappeared into my warm folds. Bob snapped a bunch of shots as this was going on. Mark slid a 2nd finger into me and twisted it, I moaned loudly as the hit a pleasure center.

Bob let this go on for a minute or two and then told Mark to pull the hood back from my clit. I closed my eyes and dropped my head back as I felt the cool air on the most private of treasures. Then I felt the tip of his tongue touch, just barely, my hard clitoris. I groaned and the camera clicked, and then it clicked again closer to my face. I was biting my lower lip totally lost in what was happening. Mark then started from the bottom of my pussy and licked a slow path all the way up to the top. I was insane, moaning and tossing my head side to side. I was clutching onto the material on the couch and moving my ass from side to side as he went down on me. I could hear the camera clicking away in the background as Mark started to attack my pussy. From a foggy distance I heard Bobby tell me to roll my nipples between my fingers. I did as he asked, pulling and teasing them while he continued to photograph us.

I was moaning loudly now and breathing hard. It seemed to only take a minute or so until almost without warning, the orgasm hit me. I arched my back and pushed my pussy into Mark's face as the waves overwhelmed me. Mark continued to probe with his tongue while I convulsed through an intense orgasm. As the waves of pleasure began to subside, I gently pushed his head away and just lay back stretching my arms up over my head trying to calm down.

Once I got my breath back, Bobby had me sit up on the edge of the couch. He repositioned the lights and then had Mark stand in front of me. I just docilely followed his direction. He then told me to put my hands on Mark's hip and to slowly side his underwear down. I did and he clicked away photographing me in profile focusing on what I was seeing. As I pushed them, I could his dick moving inside and then it popped out to face me. Bobby had me stop and he took a couple of shots. Then he had me slide his underwear all the way down and Mark stepped out of them.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,460 Followers