The Photo Shoot

Story Info
She gets turned on having her picture taken.
1.3k words
4.46
71.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked a woman at work who is a photographer to take some pictures of me. I'm interested in her, so I was using this as a way to get together. I told her I wanted some "glamour shots" for my husband...a surprise for his birthday. He's traveling this weekend so she came over after dinner on Saturday. She has short dark hair; athletic build... a nice tan. I offered her some wine. We sat on my outside deck and had a drink. She asked me what I had in mind for the photos. What I wanted was for her to see me nude and then want to fuck me, but I didn't tell her that... trying to be subtle. Maybe some in a slip... lingerie... said I didn't know exactly whatever we decide while she's shooting. She was fine with that... .go with the flow... she smiled and seemed to be relaxed about the whole thing. She suggested we get started and see what I liked and what I felt like as we went along.

So I went to change in the downstairs bedroom next to the den where we were going to do the pictures. I was really sort of nervous, even though I had had a couple glasses of wine. I was also a little aroused in anticipation of what might happen. I put on a black full slip. I didn't see any reason to put on panties or a bra.

She was getting her gear together when I opened the door. I had told her that I didn't want to hassle with film so she was just using her digital camera. I poured us some more wine, then sat on the sofa. She was ready... her camera on a tripod. She suggested I start out sitting, then with my legs up on the couch, then maybe reclining. Then maybe do some close-ups. I said ok. She took a couple shots, I pulled my legs up, she told me to pull the slip up my thigh a bit if it was ok... I did. Then I stretched my legs out and reclined a little on the sofa cushion... leaning on my elbow. After a couple pics, I laid back holding the wine glass in both hands on my tummy. I raised my right knee a little... the slip was barely covering me now... I smiled at the camera... trying to look sexy.

She said she was ready to do a couple close-ups. I sat upright. She moved the camera closer and got it ready. She looked at me appraisingly. She said she wanted to arrange my hair a little differently if it was ok. I told her of course. She leaned toward me... I could smell her perfume...she brushed my hair with her fingers... getting it to hang over my left cheek. Her hand lightly grazed my lips... unintentionally? I could see down her blouse... the tops of her breasts... she was wearing a bra. She moved away and said that was good. She turned to her camera. After a couple shots she approached me again... her fingers under my chin... to get a different angle on my face. She walked behind the sofa and pulled my hair back off my face. She reached down and slid the strap of the slip off my shoulder. Her fingers grazing my skin sent shudders through my body... she noticed and asked if I was cold. I laughed... a little nervously saying that must be it. She returned to her camera. After she finished that set she asked if I wanted to change into something else.

I said I did if she had time.

So I went into the bedroom... this time I left the door open. With my back to the door I let the slip fall to the floor. I went to the bed and got the panties and bra I had selected earlier. They were dark blue... the panties were thong style. I also put on stockings. Thigh-highs and high heel pumps. I looked in the mirror... my pubies were showing a little around the panties. God I was getting so hot. I knew she could see me from the other room... which made it even more exciting.

I turned and walked into the den. I smiled. She told me where to stand. After looking at me for a bit she said that was fine... then said she thought my cheeks could use a little more color. I went and got the make up and brush... she came over to me and said she would do it for me. She stood in front of me... quite close... I closed my eyes as she brushed my cheeks... her blouse was against my bra... here hand lightly touched the top of my breasts... I wanted to put my arms around her... but I kept them at my side. She finished, I opened my eyes, and she was still there. For a moment I thought it was going to happen. She smiled said that was better and moved to her camera.

After focusing... she pointed out that my pubies were showing... did I want that? She smiled as I said yes and suggested that I pull the bra strap off my shoulder, which I did.

I did some poses... hands on hips or behind my head... back to the camera... bending over... I was getting into this posing, and she was encouraging me. I rolled my panties down a little so the top of my pubies are showing... then turn showing my cheeks... she's going yeah that's it... that's cool... like that oh yeah... laughing. I pull my thongs back up acting embarrassed... no no she says that's great hubby'll love it. He will too... if I show them to him.

So I start my routine again this time I start showing some boob... then my right nipple... I touch it... oh god... it is like a little rock... I unfasten the bra and toss it away... hands on hips legs apart looking at the camera. She has the camera off the tripod now... following my movements. Back to the camera I bend over... slipping the panties to my ankles... then turning my head to look at the camera.

After removing the panties I stand facing the camera and stride toward her... then I sit on the sofa... thighs apart. She continues to shoot... smiling and giving me hints what to do next. I'm leaning back on the sofa... right arm across the back... my left massaging my right nipple. I am perspiring now... breathing heavily... my hair is a mess and I don't care. All I want now is to cum ... for the camera... for her. I put my right hand between my legs... gently touching my thighs... oh my. Then fondle both of my nipples... uhhhhh. Head back now eyes closed... I open my eyes and she is kneeling within a foot of my wide-open thighs... still shooting. She stands and shoots down at me... I look up and begin playing with my pussy in earnest... my clit is swollen and wet... I tantalize it... then stroke it... faster and faster... harder... both hands... the fingers of my right sliding in and out, the left working my clit... I have to open my eyes... I need to watch her take the pictures to know I am being watched that's the thing that is going to make me cum. She moves away... She knows I'm getting ready to cum... she wants to get my entire body in these... the camera captures me going into spasms of orgasm... every muscle in my body flexed... glistening with sweat... veins on my neck... my hands at my pussy... desperately working... head back mouth open in a silent scream... god these pictures are incredible. Every time I look at them I have to get out my vibrator and massage my cunt.