The Pianist Ch. 01

Story Info
Downtrodden woman meets jazz pianist.
791 words
4.43
21.8k
13

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers

Okay, so this is my first attempt at into Erotic prose. The first chapter is mostly background and no stroke, but I hope you enjoy. Please send me feedback and let me know what you think. Thanks!

*

After the day Allie had, she wanted nothing more than a stiff drink. Her boss tore the ad campaign to shreds. She put two months of sweat and sleepless nights into it for him to tear it down in a matter of minutes, the bastard. He basically humiliated her in front of her peers, and she hated him for it. She didn't break in the meeting though, knowing he would relish in her weakness. Luckily, she only had to make it through two more hours, which slowly droned on, as she tried to stay strong and keep the sobs in.

Now, as she entered the small piano bar near her apartment in Soho, she just wanted solitude. She sat at a dark table in the corner, and the waitress quickly took her order of a vodka tonic.

Allie breathed in a deep sigh. She was growing tired of the daily corporate rat race, even though she'd only been doing it for three years. After graduating with her MBA from NYU, she found employment at her agency through the University's job placement office. Though her initial position was entry level, she had worked hard, and little by little, proved she had what it took to run a major campaign. When Tom told her she would be heading up the new Nature Spring ad campaign, she was shocked and ecstatic. She knew it would mean long hours and a ton of work, but the payoff would be well worth it. She and her team of five had spent many nights at the office until the wee hours of the morning. And now, where was she left? What was the point of it all-it seemed a waste. She didn't even want to return to the office. Was her mother right-should she have just become a teacher, instead of trying to make it in Corporate America?

On top of all the time she devoted to the campaign, she'd lost her boyfriend in the process. When the long hours began, Paul's complaining began as well. She was generally unavailable, and when she was, she was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to sleep. Since she wasn't at his disposal anymore, and she couldn't dote on him every spare moment she had, he grew antsy, and broke it off. Not that it was a great loss. The sex was mediocre at best-he was like a machine, the same thing EVERY time, and she could only get off on her own, so, like her job, what was the point really? Still, her vibrator wasn't the same as a warm cock between her thighs.

Lost in her thought and with her head in her hands, she barely noticed that the waitress had brought her drink over, or the handsome gentleman who sat at the piano and had begun to play.

Nic had been playing this gig for about 6 weeks. His band's demo had been picked up by a smaller label, and they were in the process of recording. But, he still needed to pay the bills, and these small club jobs helped out. They also relaxed him. As much as he loved rock and roll and the thrill and adrenaline of being on stage, he also loved jazz, and craved the intimacy and anonymity it allowed. He loved being able to just pound away on the keys, and let his emotion flow through his music. His current job played well, and the place normally filled up later in the evening, but it was still a tad early, and patrons were slowly trickling in.

He noticed the woman who had been sitting in the corner over his left shoulder. She had been there since he began his set, her drink untouched and head in her hands. Her long auburn locks hung down, covering her face. He scanned her body. She was curvy, with an ample rack. Her legs were thin and crossed, with her black pump dangling from her left foot. A smile cracked at the corner of his mouth, as he wondered what made this woman so upset.

As the music slowly crept into her head, and she began to return to reality. Allie sniffled and wiped the tears that had crept out from the corner of her eyes. Fuck it, she mumbled to herself. She reached for her drink and as she looked up and brought it to her lips, she was met with a pair of steely gray eyes, that although friendly, seems to pierce through her.

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers