The Pianist Ch. 03

Story Info
Too close for comfort?
892 words
4.66
15.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
149 Followers

Allie jumped slightly and felt a sharp intake of breath as she heard his voice. She turned slowly with a smile and said "As a matter of fact, I am...you."

"Really, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Actually, I came to apologize for my behavior yesterday."

"Well then, you can start by buying me a drink. Shall we?" Nic offered his arm, and Allie surprised herself when she readily accepted. Nic led Allie to an open table towards the back where the music wasn't as loud, and he ordered them a round. He turned back to her and teasingly said "So, you said that you came here to beg and grovel for my forgiveness," flashing her a smile that could have been in a Crest commercial.

"Well, I didn't exactly say I was going to grovel, but I did want to apologize. I had a bad day at work, and should've just gone home." She looked down and began twisting the napkin on the table. "When you approached me, I guess I just jumped on you because you were there." Allie looked back up at Nic, and back into those piercing gray eyes, and lost all further thought.

"I've been there. I just saw you crying, and wanted to make sure you were okay or see if there was anything I could do."

"Well, thanks, I appreciate that, but it's just work stuff, nothing you need to worry about."

"And what exactly is this work stuff that you do?"

"I'm in advertising. I was working on an account, and my boss tore the whole campaign to shreds, so it was just a lot of pent up frustration."

They continued their friendly chit chat. They talked about their childhood, families, jobs-the basic first date topics. The conversation flowed easy and light. After about an hour, Allie suggested that she not keep him any longer, since it was his night off, and she had to work in the morning. The music was still playing, a slow, seductive tenor sax. Nic decided to take advantage of the moment.

"Well, you can't leave yet, because I haven't forgiven you yet."

"What do you mean; you said I had to buy you a drink?" She looked at him warily.

"No, I said you could start by buying me a drink." He rose, offered his hand to her, and with that sexy smile said "To continue with your penance, you have to dance with me."

"D-dance," Allie stammered.

"Yeah, dance," as he pulled her to her feet. He walked her towards the small dance floor in front of the stage, and pulled her close. Nic placed his hands on her waist, holding her loosely, at first. She felt that electric jolt again when he touched her. She placed her arms on his shoulders, and they slowly began to sway to the music. She smiled softly, and felt her lips sort of tremble, which she was sure, was from his touch igniting all her nerve endings on fire. Nic circled his arms around her back and pulled her in tighter. Allie's breath sucked in as her breasts rubbed against Nic's chest. He was harder than she had imagined he would be an athletic, sculpted feel.

Then, she made a treacherous mistake. She looked directly in his eyes, and saw smoldering heat. Her mind became cloudy and blank. She could no longer hear the music-all she saw was his eyes. She finally broke the gaze, and placed her head on his shoulder, but that did not break the spell.

Nic loved the feel of her body molded against his. It was as if they were made for each other. The scent of her shampoo was wafting over him, and he leaned in closer to get a better whiff. Then, Nic turned his head towards hers, his warm breath on her ear, and asked her to dinner. Allie's breathing still shallow, her mouth dry, and all her senses on overload, she just nodded her reply of yes.

They stayed molded together until the music ended, and he slowly released her. Without looking him directly in the face, Allie managed to choke out "I'd better get going." Nic walked her back to the table to get her purse. They exchanged numbers and he walked her outside.

"Can I get you a cab?" He asked, ever the gentleman.

"No, actually, I live right around the corner."

"Oh, well, can I walk you home then?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," she replied, still unable to meet his eyes.

They slowly walked in silence to her building. She was half in the door when he asked her if Sunday was okay for dinner, since he worked Friday and Saturday. Again she just nodded her reply.

"Is everything okay, you've gotten awful quiet?"

"Hmm, no, I mean its fine. I guess I'm just tired," she lied. She was still deeply affected by that dance, and not so sure that having dinner with this man was in her best interest.

"Okay, well then sweet dreams,", and then he leaned in and just barely brushed his lips against hers, soft flesh on flesh. Allie felt as if her knees were going to buckle, as she leaned against the ajar door for support. And then, Nic smiled, and turned away, leaving Allie standing in the doorway, unable to move.

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
149 Followers