The Pianist Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Complications arise.
2.5k words
4.59
15.7k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers

Chapter 5

Allie and Nic sat down to a dinner of salad and chicken marsala over angel hair pasta. Allie was indeed impressed with Nic's culinary skills, as well as his ability to pair the wine with the meal. It was meals like this that made her happy that she wasn't one of those girls who went out on dates and either date salad or just picked at their food and pushed it around their plate. Since he cooked, she offered to help clean up, and began clearing the dishes off the table and bringing them into the kitchen. Since she was washing, Nic offered to help her dry, and they quickly banged out the task. They then returned to the living room area, and sat on the couch with their wine. Nic had put some 1940's jazz on before dinner, and it quietly played in the background.

Allie wanted to know more about his career, so he told her about the various bands he had played in since he was a kid. He had been with his current band, Breakaway, for three years, as their lead singer and guitarist. He told her about the recording process, and how if all went well, there was a possibility they may do some touring this summer.

"Will you play something for me and sing to me?" she asked coyly.

"Sure," He stood and took both her hands in his, leading her to the piano. She sat on the bench with him. Allie put one leg up on the bench and turned to face him. Nic started playing the keys, and Allie watched his fingers move across the ivories. He played with a grace and skill of a seasoned veteran. As she watched him, she wished she were the keys he so elegantly played. She suddenly wanted his fingers splayed all over her body. And, then he looked towards her and began to sing:

Allie was just mesmerized. His voice was smooth and soothing. She had closed her eyes and just gotten lost in it. Music had always been an outlet for her, a release. She could blast her stereo and let all the tension drain away, but as soothing as his voice was, Nic had caused a world full or sexual tension for her, and she was fighting to keep control, unconsciously gripping the piano bench so tight that her knuckles were turning white. She hadn't even realized when Nic stopped playing.

"Al...Allie?"

"Hmmm..." she replied as she slowly opened her eyes, as if she had just awoken from a long nap.

"Are you there?" Nic looked at her questioningly.

"Hmmm, yeah, no, I'm here, I was just absorbed in it, that's all. That was beautiful"

"Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it," he said, as he placed his hand on hers and locked their fingers together. His touch provoked the tension she was already feeling, as their eyes met, and she was done for. Slowly their faces inched toward one another until their lips just barely brushed once, twice, until she took the kiss deeper. Her tongue probed Nic's mouth, and he graciously opened to accommodate her demand. His hands slid up to her neck, entangling his fingers in her long, auburn hair, to bring her even closer to him. Allie slid her hands up his hard chest to his shoulders, as she wound her arms around his neck, clinging to him as if her life depended on it. After a few moments, she rose to her knees on the bench, and straddled him, never breaking their kiss.

Nic moaned into her mouth. He was turned on before, but to now having her in his lap, pressing into his hardening dick, and pinned between himself and the piano, brought on a deeper yearning. His thoughts went back to his cock, and the thin material of her sundress and the denim of his jeans being the only things separating him from her pussy. He moaned again and pushed her back against the piano, forcing her to arch her back. He began alternating kisses and licks down her neck to her collarbone.

Allie was in complete and total ecstasy. He was a phenomenal kisser, but the feel of his hot tongue on her skin had her getting damper by the moment. She moaned as he went across her collarbone, back up her neck, and began to nibble on her ear. He then slid his hands down to her breasts, and gently began kneading them, applying the slightest pressure to her nipples.

"Oh my god, that feels fantastic she said, as she leaned back against the piano further, arching her back even more, and jutting her breasts out farther into his hands. She then locked her legs around his waist for added leverage, and tightened her grip on his hair.

Nic ran his hands down her sides and under her to cup her ass. He rose from the bench, with Allie firmly locked around his waist, and walked her to the couch. He broke the kiss as he placed her gently on the couch, her hair disheveled from his hands, and her lips swollen from his mouth. She began to undo the buttons on his shirt, and frantically tugged it free from his jeans. Allie then pulled him down so he was kneeling over her, and began running her tongue across his tanned chest and sculpted abs. She stopped at his right nipple, sucking it and gently biting him. Nic growled in his throat, and grew even harder. He leaned into her, and went back to work on her neck and ear. Allie stripped his shirt from his strong shoulders, and let it slide to the ground. She ran her hands all over his back, digging her nails into his back muscles. She then gently raked them from his back to his abs, and found his belt buckle.

As Allie began undoing Nic's belt, he was suddenly brought back to reality. Whoa, he thought. I really like this girl, I don't want this to be some onetime thing, and I don't wanna fuck this up. He pulled back from Allie, and sat up, his hands going to hers at his waist and removing them from his belt. He placed them back into her lap, and stood up from the couch.

"What's wrong?" she asked, out of breath.

Nic ran his hand through his hair. "We can't do this."

Allie was confused at this point. "Why not?"

He looked down at her on his couch, in all her beauty, just waiting to be taken. And, he went back to his earlier thought about how he was already falling in love with her. "We just can't," he replied. He reached down for his shirt, and looked at her, seeing the uncertainty on her face. "Why don't you get your things, and I'll drive you home."

Allie felt as if she was just punched in the gut. Two seconds ago, they were all over each other, and now, he wanted her to leave. She shook her head, and looked at him, as he stood there, buttoning up his shirt. She rose from the couch, straightened out her dress, slipped her shoes, back on, and said, "Don't bother."

Nic was now the one to look stunned. "What do you mean 'don't bother'?"

"I said don't bother. I don't know what your deal was Mr. Musician Man with this whole dinner seduction act you worked out, but I don't handle rejection too keenly. I'm sorry if I'm not up to the standards of your groupies or the myriads of women you must fuck!" She then grabbed her purse and began heading towards the door.

"Allison, wait!"

"No, Nic, I told myself this was a bad idea to begin with. I was right. Goodbye!" She opened the door, and then slammed it shut, leaving Nic standing in his living room, wondering what the fuck just happened.

Chapter 6

888888888888888888888888888888

What the fuck? Nic knew he would be torturing himself by having a severe case of blue balls, but he never thought he'd get a reaction from her like that. He was flabbergasted. He sat down on the couch, wondering where he went wrong, and then called the one person whose opinion he trusted, especially when it came to women-his mother.

"Hi Mom. I need your help." Nic then went on to explain the whole ordeal, minus the explicit details, from the first night, since he hadn't told his mother about Allie yet. She listened silently while he talked, and when he finished said, "Honey, you know I love you right?"

"Of course Mom."

"Ok, so then know it's with love when I tell you that you're a fucking idiot."

"MOM! How am I wrong? I didn't storm out of here. I was trying to be a decent guy. I really, really like her."

"Honey, you should know that the girl always sets the pace of the relationship. From what you've told me, she sounds like a very nice girl with a good head on her shoulders, who wasn't going to do anything she didn't want to or wasn't ready to. I'm not saying you should have fucked her, I'm just saying that I think the way you pulled back from her probably left her feeling cast off. You set up this whole evening, and then you stop mid way through. She probably thinks you're the typical musician who's banged everything he sees. She probably felt inadequate and lacking in some way."

"So I fucked up, huh?"

"Yes my boy, you did. So, what are you going to do about it?"

"Thanks Mom, I love you."

"Love you too, Nic, Goodnight."

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Allie made it into her apartment and slammed the door. She leaned back against it, and started crying. What did she do wrong? Maybe her mechanical ex was a result of her inexperience and inability. Was she a bad kisser? All these thoughts ran through her head as she walked tears flowing to her bedroom. She stripped off her sundress, and threw on an old pair of boxers and a t-shirt. She messily pulled her hair back, and went into the bathroom to wash her running mascara off her face.

She then came out and plopped down in front of the television. Desperate Housewives was on. Great she thought, I won't ever get to be a housewife, I'll just be desperate. She started crying again. Normally she wasn't that upset when relationships ended, and here she didn't even have a relationship with his guy, he just had heat-lusty, sexy as hell, heat. Or, had it been more? Nic seemed to captivate her, and entrance her soul the way nobody else ever had, and she had barely known him. She felt such a connection to him. She was by no means a slut or promiscuous, but after that intense make out session they'd had, she was fully prepared to sleep with him. Could she have been confusing what she thought to be lust with actual love?

A knock at the door brought her out of her thoughts. It was probably her friend, Jeannette, who lived in the building. They would often watch TV. together, and just hang out. She trudged over to the door, which lacked a peephole, unlocked and opened it to find Nic standing on the other side. He saw her tear streaked face and puffy eyes, and his heart broke.

"Hey." Kind of at a loss for words, all he could think to say was "You forgot your flowers," as he then attempted to hand her the bouquet.

"Haven't you tortured and humiliated me enough for one evening?"

"I'm sorry. Can I come in and explain?"

"No that's okay. I get it. Bye," she said as she began to close the door on him.

Nic suck his arm out and placed himself between the door and wall, making her unable to shut him out. "No, you don't get it; you've got it all wrong. Can I please come in?" he asked, his eyes pleading with her.

"Fine," she turned away from the door, and walked back to the couch, sitting down Indian style with her arms across her chest. "Well?"

He kneeled down in front of her, placing the flowers on the coffee table. "Listen, I get why you were so upset, but I wasn't rejecting you. I was just trying to slow things down." She went to speak, but just got out a muffle, as his hand closed over her mouth. Allie stared at him through narrowed eyes. "Can I finish before you tar and feather me?" She slowly nodded and he removed his hand. "After you left, I called my mom."

"Your Mom!" she cut him off. "You told your mother about this!"

"Uh, yeah, I needed a female perspective. Now, let me finish."

"I can't believe you told your mother how you humiliated me. Of all the asinine things, I've ever heard," Allie was cut off as Nic grabbed her by the arms and smashed his mouth against hers. She tried to push him away but he was too strong for her, and he held her against him, until she eased a bit, and returned the kiss.

Nic pulled away when they were both breathless. "Now, listen to me! I called my mom because she knows me best, and to get her take on things. She told me why you probably felt like you did. You need to know that I'm not some guy who does everything that moves. Yes, I'm a musician, and yes I've had plenty of sex, but I'm past that. I want a meaningful relationship, and I want it with you because I'm falling in love with you. I pushed you away tonight because I was afraid that if I rushed things, I was gonna fuck it up. You are perfect and beautiful and wonderful, and I'm an asshole."

Allie thought her heart was going to stop when he said that he was falling in love with her, and after that she couldn't really focus on anything else. She just stared at him, mouth agape.

"Are you gonna say something?" he asked concerned.

"Y-you're falling in love with me?"

Nic smiled, and brushed her hair back off her forehead. "Yea, I guess I am. Why, don't you find me irresistible?" he laughed.

"Well, yeah, but we barely know each other, we can't be in love."

"We?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. "I said 'I', I never said we. Is there something you're trying to tell me here, Allie?"

She once again stared deep into those gray eyes that hypnotized her core. She cracked a smile. "Yeah, I guess I am. I think I'm falling in love with you too."

"Thank god woman, you're killing me here," Nic replied as he embraced her. He gently cupped her cheeks in his palms, and kissed her, not with passion or lust, but with love. He then slipped off his jacket and shoes, and slid behind her on the couch, as they lay down together, with Allie wrapped in his arms. Together, they drifted off into a contented sleep.

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers