The Piano Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You see?' she said silently to her inner voice. 'He's a pig and for everything he does for you he's going to demand sex!'

'Like that would be so bad,' the voice in her head said before Rachel could close it off.

"What kind of condition?" she said coldly, her anger once again bubbling to the surface.

"I'd love to hear you play again." He said with a pleading look in his eyes. "After hearing you play at my place yesterday, I really can't leave before I hear you play again; play anything really."

Rachel stepped back and sat down heavily when she felt the backs of her shins meet the couch. The stunned expression on her face made Brian chuckle a little and he studied her curiously.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

She nodded and tried to compose herself. Again she chastised herself for being so pathetic. She had played recitals to audiences of two hundred and more; she had shaken hands with and conversed with two Prime Ministers and one President; she had given music lessons to a dozen children under ten years old. All of these things she had done without feeling more than a slight twinge of nervousness.

'Why in hell can't I get through one conversation with this guy without my knees getting weak and getting so tongue-tied I can't even speak?' she asked herself.

'You know why.' The inner voice said chidingly.

Brian stood up and walked toward her, his brow creased with concern. He knelt on the floor in front of her and rested his hand lightly on her knee.

"Are you alright?" he said.

"Yes," she said quickly, "I... I'm fine. I was just... surprised."

"Oh," he said. He frowned and then gave her a hopeful smile. "Well, I'll try not to be so... surprising... next time."

Rachel blushed again and looked down.

"So is it a deal?" he asked. "Will you play for me?"

She looked up and studied him carefully, eyeing him cynically to see if he was mocking her. He returned her gaze evenly and she blushed again when she realized he was serious.

"Okay," she said quietly.

Brian smiled and then went back to the piano. He pulled three speakers out of the plastic bag and a mass of electrical cables. Confidently he connected the speakers to the piano and tested the keys with one hand. To Rachel's delight, the sound she heard was every bit as convincing as it had been at his place the day before. It sounded almost exactly like a concert grand and she smiled in anticipation.

"This is actually a speaker set for a desktop computer," he said, "but it works beautifully, so long as you don't try to play any large halls with it."

Rachel stood up and, unable to contain her excitement, clapped her hands together and jumped forward to the piano. She touched it lightly and was gratified to hear the sound amplified wonderfully by the speakers.

"You can use headphones too," he said pointing out the connection to her "if you're trying to practice in a noisy environment."

She gave him a girlish grin and kissed him shyly on the cheek, stepping back almost immediately with her cheeks turning red. She looked at the floor again and then back up into his eyes. Brian grinned foolishly in return and then pulled the bench up to the piano, beckoning her to sit down.

"Now it's your turn." He said. "Please play for me."

She smiled and hugged him tight, putting her chin to his shoulder and her hands in the small of his back. He put his own arms around her and then kissed her on the forehead. She smiled once more and then sat demurely in front of the piano.

Brian sat in the window seat beside her and simply watched as she began to play.

She began with Beethoven's Für Elise. Brian closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair as her playing filled the room. He listened, completely enraptured as her fingers flew across the keyboard, playing with a depth of feeling he had rarely heard.

Without skipping a beat she launched into Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. He opened his eyes to study her as she played; she was staring at the keys in front of her and her shoulders swayed slightly to the slow six-eight beat. At that particular moment, Brian thought she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Once again he closed his eyes and absorbed the sounds she so effortlessly produced.

Again she changed the piece and she was now playing Schubert's Ave Maria and Brian smiled as the chords struck him; the triplets cascading one after the other, the one set fading away as the next set hit him. He simply lay back to listen and, suddenly, she stopped playing.

He opened his eyes to see her looking at him intently, her eyes simply taking him in. She had been studying him for some time as she played and, for some reason he knew nothing about, had simply stopped.

Without a word or warning of any kind, she launched herself at him, taking his face between her two hands and pressing her lips against his. Hungrily, she devoured him, her mouth opening and her tongue probing for his. She seemed to be on fire and Brian was taken aback by the ferocity of her passion. She pressed against him as he sat, her legs straddling his lap and her hands straining to pull him closer to her until he thought he might be absorbed by her completely.

Her hands were fumbling at his jeans, the button finally coming loose and she was pulling frantically at his fly. With his pants finally opened, she thrust her hand into his underwear and wrapped her hand around his rapidly hardening cock. She pulled it out and shoved her hips forward, pulling her skirt up and to the side with her other hand until she was pushing his member against her panties. Impatiently she pushed her underwear aside and pushed down until his cock head was positioned at her entrance. With a grunt and a heavy sigh she impaled herself on him, her legs grasping at the rear legs of his chair to pull her hips as far forward as they would go. She put her hands on his shoulders and stared him in the eye as she began to ride him. She moved with a single-minded purpose, her pubis grinding against him and her eyes boring into his.

Brian felt like a passenger on this ride. She had taken complete control and he couldn't have moved away if he'd wanted to; he really didn't want to. He put his hands on her hips, marveling at the intensity of her motions, squinting his eyes against the sensations she was dragging from his very depths. He groaned as his climax approached and she whimpered her response. She continued to hold his shoulders as she rode him and she began to sigh and coo as she thrust against him.

Brian felt his forehead beading with sweat and saw that she too was dripping. He reached to her brow and wiped a drop of perspiration that threatened to fall into her eye. She grasped his wrist and pushed his fingers to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around two of his fingers, slavering her tongue around them and sucking them into her mouth. She was performing oral sex on his fingers and his cock twitched as he remembered the blow job she'd wakened him up for in the wee hours. He grunted and she pulled his head against her breasts, still confined by her blouse and bra. He lay his head against her and grunted again as he began to spurt his cum. She pushed herself back to look him in the eye once more and they gazed at each other intensely as their mutual climax hit.

She whimpered and fell against his shoulder, hugging her arms around his neck. He reached up and rubbed between her shoulder blades gently. They were both shaking with passion and exertion.

Rachel opened her eyes and was shocked to see one of the neighbors staring at the two of them with open-mouthed awe. It was an elderly woman and she was standing in her own window, one hand on the sill in front of her and the other holding her glasses at her side. Her eyes were wide and Rachel thought she might die of a heart attack from the sight she and Brian had given her.

More to the point Rachel thought that she might die of embarrassment for having had sex in full view of the window. Rachel wasn't sure of it, but she thought she saw the woman her give a thumbs-up.

With her face turning bright red from shame she leapt from Brian's lap and ran for all she was worth to the bedroom where she closed and locked the door.

Completely surprised at this sudden turn of events, Brian blinked a couple of times and then stood from the chair. His pants fell to his knees when he did so and he had to pause to fasten the button and pull up the zipper before he could follow Rachel. By the time he got to the bedroom door, it was locked fast.

"Rachel?" he called. "What's going on Rachel? Why are you hiding?"

There was no answer.

"Rachel?" he called out once more.

He sighed heavily and leaned against the closed door trying to figure out what to do.

"Maybe I should leave," he said through the door, hoping against hope that she would tell him he didn't have to go.

Brian sighed heavily and turned away from the bedroom. He frowned and made his way slowly to the door. He paused and looked back.

"If you..." he said. He cleared his throat and began again. "If you need anything, just call and uh... well, you know."

He pursed his lips thoughtfully and left. He went down the stairs to the street and walked toward his car. He looked up at Rachel's window but saw nothing. If she was watching him, he couldn't tell. He looked across the street into another window to see an elderly woman grinning at him. She had an odd look on her face and she seemed to be making kissing motions. Puzzled, he shook his head and then got in his car and drove away.

12