The Pick Up

Story Info
Kipp has sexual encounters with a big female stranger.
2.9k words
3.92
13.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chipfu72
chipfu72
2 Followers

Thrae has always been a fun planet for me. I have visited different parts of Xerom for both business and pleasure. I'm here now for a pickup, but this short trip has been even better. I had ordered on-line through the BMC (Black Market Corp) custom Mech parts for my new jet cycle and pathfinder from this Venian dude who set up base in south Proton for locals and outsiders, which appreciate high tech mechs and gadgets. That's my first stop of many with my star-ship. I cloak and land my ship for a short while to make the rest of the trip by foot.

Having an altered jet cycle and hyperspace vehicle had been a dream of mine for a long time and now it's about to come true. Earth has many things, but shit like this is way too expensive and hard to come by. Around these parts of Proton and on other planets, it's a cinch. As I begin walking, I set my ship to autopilot by remote control on my watch. The little blue blip tells me how far it is and changes to green as I get farther away from it.

Normally I would have gone to Gothos to have this done but he's one of the best, works cheap, and best of all...he works in trade. Lucky for me he was exiled for smuggling Venian information and diplomatic secrets to their sworn enemy. The Martians, but that tale is for another time.

I finally made it to the trader's not so secret, secret body shop.

"You're three minutes late." he began, while scanning me for wires and the like. "Don't you trust me Vinny?" I asked, with my hands up in the air like the wanted criminal I am.

"I trust no one, human" he replied "and don't call me Vinny."

"Well, what am I supposed to call you Vinny? You never gave me your name," I said with a pause, allowing my hands to drop to my side and fish through my pockets.

"I know...maybe shit-head or snitch."

"Vinny is fine Kipp" he finally surrendered. "Can we finish this now?"

"Did you bring it?"

"Have I ever let you down before Vinny?" I said, handing him a small shiny black mini disk.

"And you are sure that it's all here correct?"

"Yeah, yeah. It's all in there."

"What's in it anyway?"

"If I told you, then I would be forced to kill you, human" he answered as he unveiled to me the most beautiful jet-black cycle I've ever seen.

"You've outdone yourself this time Vin."

"Whatever..." he added.

We signed the papers late in the evening, and told me my pathfinder was sent to planet Jomedra for Jomedranite crystals.

That stuff had properties that would do unknown wonders for my ride.

"Okay, whatever you say Vinny - just as long as I get there on time. Look, I'm getting tired and I really need..."

"No." He cut me off and showed me the door. "I'm sorry, not tonight. Find some other poor bastard to bother. Good night and enjoy your cycle."

Well, it was too far to walk to my ship at this hour of the night and my teleporters battery cell was too low to work at this distance. I hopped on my jet cycle and searched around town for a while. With luck on my side, I rented a room somewhere at the edge of Wicked Ville and hoped to get an early start to Gothos. I have business there with an old N'Orrian chick. As usual, I overslept and the owner never came up to make sure I checked out.

I washed up and headed down to their roach hut for some morning grub. Eggs and some Aquaductean bacon sounds good to me with a mug of Berry-berry Juice. This stuff looks more like milk than juice, but it's a little stronger than milk. It makes the old bones in humans stronger and helps develop new calcium deposits.

I finish breakfast, and check out of the inn. I didn't get on the road until after ten thirty by my watches' calculations. The blip was now a bright aqua color. "At least the ship is doing well."

I look up into the sky and see a few Optifulars, about three or so scrambling in the air with what looked like a one legged humanoid. My guess is he lost in trying to get away from them.

"Oh well, he's too far off now to help and I'm already running late."

I quickly notice the benefit to the jet cycle I had not anticipated. I will never have to put gas into this thing ever again. It's laced with solar strips to power up the solar crystals inside, by any light source. He also added a shield boost to it. Now those fucking cops on Earth can't touch me, and with it connected to the jet modules, they would have an even harder time catching up to me.

It puts me way above the traffic speed limit and it would seem that the wheels were left on for show and could run on pure battery should ever the crystals become damaged. The jets granted me a height advantage by three feet, which gave me a great view. The view was even better from time to time as I passed other locals on their steeds, vehicles, and large caravan carts. Occasionally, I would look down and see lovely legs through the window -- I would even catch a glimpse of frilly bush peeking out from those females who wear no undergarments or go out in the buff, making it easier for me.

I try out the bikes' new cruise control and do 60mph after I got out the Inns' no-speeding area. I figured there would be fools going a lot faster that would get the attention from bounties or scavengers looking for mech vehicles to take for parts. Those kinds seemed to lurk everywhere around these parts of Proton. Up ahead, I noticed a rusty red semi-convertible like caravan with a female's long blonde hair flying in the wind. Seems that she's the driver -- I hope no ones in the passenger seat...unless it's another female of course. My speed was just a little below hers so I slowly crept up on her.

As I closed in, I hoped she would be an elph. I heard the sound of her stereo system blasting tribal music mixed in with what sounded like techno over the wind noise. The music must have covered the roar of my bike because there was no reaction as I came closer alongside her vehicle. Yeah, I know... you would think my bike would have a silent mode right? Well it does, I just like the sound of an old fashion earth bike__ I am human after all... well most of me anyways.

To my delight, the lovely lady seemed to be human in appearance but her tribal tattoos that rode up her left arm told me she was an Amaxon. By the looks of things, it also seems she has other things on her mind. Her gray skirt was pulled up and her hand was busy working her pussy inside her panties, amazingly keeping time with the beat of the music. It looked like she was having a good time as she cruised. I had a hard time concentrating on the road and watching this wonderful female do herself. I hoped she wouldn't notice for a while so I could keep watching. I guess I should've had Vinny boy install a mini-cloaking device in this bad boy. I'll make sure to have it done on Gothos.

Suddenly, she reached for something on the seat beside her. "Was it a gun?" I wondered -- then she noticed me. Everything happened so quickly -- I hadn't had the time to swerve away. Yet, her only reaction was to lower her tinted visor to get a better look at me. I wonder if she knows I can see really well through her tints. Oh, did I forget to mention that my vision has been heightened? She must have liked what she saw because she reached right back into her panties, glancing up at me with a smile. I thought "Freak."

We were well into a long deserted stretch of the roads' pathway and I saw her check the mirror and scope monitor for other vehicles and the like. Seeing none, the blonde reached down and began to unlock the bands that kept her short skirt together. The sides fell back by the breeze to reveal her silver bikini-like panties; the crotch was dark with dampness. She looked back up at me for approval as she stroked herself through the shiny garment. I was grinning like an idiot and my shlong was becoming uncomfortable as it expanded in my jeans. I reached inside to shift my rod and felt the wetness of my pre-cum already flowing. This horny vixen was making me hot.

I looked back down at the well-toned female, pulling the band of her panties out so I could see her bush, gleaming wetly. Then she turned on her auto cruise control, made sure the wheels were aligned, then let go of the steering wheel to grab the sides of her panties, and jerked them down past her shapely hips. She grabbed the wheel with one hand, working the soaked frilly material the rest of the way off with the other. Now her gorgeous pussy was fully exposed to me. Not needing her feet for the pedals, she turned slightly sideways and put her right leg across the seat, spreading her cunt wide for me. Her hand reached down and opened the lips, showing me her shiny clit protruding from the slit.

It looked like a little dick, which made me wonder for a second. She kept her eyes on the road as she exposed herself to me, her hand eagerly jamming two fingers into her dripping snatch.

She drew her slick fingers out of her hot pussy and swirled her clit again, flicking it back and forth. Her fingers flew faster and faster in her hole and her driving became erratic. I knew this was getting dangerous so I flashed my lights and beeped the horn to get her attention. She looked up at me with glossy eyes and I pointed to myself, then at her, then off to the side of the road.

She looked to ponder the notion for a minute, then nodded and motioned me to follow her. She floored her semi-convertible and pulled ahead. I prayed that none of those bounties or the reptilian beings known as Sxurians, who patrol this area were around right now. I sped up my ride to keep up with this horny Amaxon and we soon passed 80mph.

We cut through and passed two forked roads, then saw her turn signal as she took the next right. The blonde barely slowed down passing the heard of Kokogups, the beasts of burdens on this planet. We were on a deserted tree-lined back road -- not even any wildlife seemed to be within sight. After about four miles, she indicated a left turn and pulled off onto a dirt-road that leads into the trees. A hundred yards or so in, she came to a stop in the shade of a huge old Manga tree; its fruit looked like a four-inch bright green eggplant and let me tell you...it's not sweet but it helps with stomach acids.

I pulled in behind her as she hopped out and sat on the trunk of her ride. I had a real cannibalistic grin on my face as I went up to her. As I approached her, she seemed to be growing in height. This female had to be at least six and a half feet tall. I thought this race ranged a little under six feet. Oh well, a humans gotta do what a humans gotta do. I asked for her name, but she clasped her hand over my mouth and shook her head.

"No, my little handsome stranger." She said lying back on the trunks' hot lid, spreading her legs and pulling her skirt up in the process. I bent over slightly to look into her lovely beaver, still dripping with her juices. I grabbed a fist full of cunt hairs and shook it gently. She moaned softly. I dropped to my knees on the bumper and placed my face in her crotch. She smelled delicious! - Like fresh Rondu berries. I wormed my tongue out and flicked her clit. She thrusted her pelvis up at me but I backed off, and waited till she relaxed to flick the little clit again. I teased her like this for several minutes, then sucked her muffs' button into my mouth and gnawed on it gently.

She went wild, bucking her snatch on my tongue. I slurped at her center of pleasure, then without warning slid two fingers deep within her cunt, curling them upward to press on her G-spot. She immediately went into a massive orgasm; her convulsions caused my fingers to be flooded with her love sauce. I then jammed them even deeper into her Eden.

I finally slowed my thrusts as she calmed down from her high. After a few moments of her catching her breath, she slid from the trunk and dropped to her knees in front of me, her hands scrambling at my leather belt and zipper.

"Let me see this meat of yours." she begged, after finally getting it open and pulling down my pants all in one big swoop. Not wearing any underwear, my rod sprung out and bounced in her face. She was in shock how rigid my seven and a half inch fuck stick was. She gave it a kiss on its crown, and sucked me long and deep into her mouth all the way to her throat. She ran her tongue around and around the underside of my cock head as she cupped my balls. God this is heaven! She was a very accomplished cocksucker because I could feel her muscles milk my cock with the back of her throat. It was almost more than I could stand!

I looked down and saw that she had driven her hand back into her cunt, playing with her clit and finger fucking herself as she gave me brains. Finally, I reached under her shoulders and pulled her up, then spun her around and pushed her down over the trunk. I know I'm short, but this towering bitch made me feel four feet tall, even bent over like she was. She stretched out and arched her fat ass in the air. Her skirt had fallen over and covered her glorious ass so I dropped to my knees behind her and slid the gray material up over her extended buttocks.

I couldn't resist another taste, so I gave her sopping hole - which I could see was still swollen and puffy -- a good long lick from her tender clit all the way to her wrinkled little brown eye, pausing only to wiggle my tongue in as far as I could.

I then stood up and positioned myself behind her. She reached back and grabbed my dick, pulling me forward so that it was at the entrance to her pussy. I waited a moment to build the anticipation.

"Damn you're gonna love this" I said, then drove my cock into her as hard as possible, immediately pounding in and out of her as fast as I could.

She started grunting as the pleasure built until she was screaming softly. "Oh yes, my handsome stranger...fuck this pussy good and hard."

I knew I was getting close to blowing my wad so I slowed down a bit to wait for her, but then I could tell from the clenching of her vaginal muscles that she was approaching another climax. I drove my rod into her even harder as she began cumming; I felt my jizm boiling up inside my balls.

As she began climaxing, the Amaxon started to scream far louder than before and I hoped that the hundred yards we were off the road would be enough for no one to hear but it wasn't. The whole area became alive and strange creepy noises began. I just knew something big was coming our way. Then the woods fell silent. That was not a good sign. For the next few seconds though, I didn't care anymore, as I blasted my seed into her tight twat. Stream after stream, her swollen beaver was still squeezing my cock to get every last drop from me.

Exhausted, I fell onto the ground with my arm over my eyes, still reveling in the strange pleasure of fucking a female who stood well over six feet and whose name I didn't know. I heard her vehicle start and I looked up to see her pull around the big old Manga tree. She stopped beside me and held out a piece of paper.

With my pants still around my ankles and her passion juices dripping off my now flaccid prick, I stood up to take it from her. She smiled her cute smile at me again, and then drove off. I looked at the parchment and saw that it had her name and her twenty on it.

"Call me next time you're in proton," the note read in common writing.

I smiled to myself as I made myself presentable, got back on my new jet cycle and headed back to my ship. I still have an appointment with that N'Orrian on Gothos and have to pick up my pathfinder before we meet. I hope the visit there doesn't kill me. Who knows -- I just may get lucky again.

End of a beginning.

chipfu72
chipfu72
2 Followers