The Pick-Up Line

Story Info
Your voice on the phone makes me cum.
811 words
4.21
13.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see it very clearly in my head. I can see you at the dinner party, smiling, a drink in your hand when you see her, sitting alone at the bar. I can see the smile that brightens just a little more as you walk up behind her, noticing and appreciating her curves so well detailed by her dress.

I can see you lean in beside her, close enough to demand her attention, invading her space and knowing it. I can see her turn to look at you; I can see her eyes look you up and down. I can see her smile back at you, meeting your eyes.

"You don't know me," you say, "But I just want to thank you, for looking and dressing like a woman." With that, you turn, and walk away, leaving her wondering, smiling after you. You turn and catch her eyes, catch her smiling at you.

I don't have to be there by her to know she's breathing a little more quickly. I don't have to be there to know her pulse is elevated. I don't have to be there to know that her pussy is wet as she considers you, as you walk away from her.

I don't have to be there, because you've said things not half as charming as that to me, and I can feel the warm wet feeling spread through my pussy, soaking my panties. I can feel the way her skin tingles just a little. I can feel her legs turn to jelly when she tries to walk. I can feel the desire that pulses through her body.

Just hearing you telling me about the encounter has me shifting uncomfortably in my chair. I move more, rubbing my legs together, enjoying the friction against my clit. Wanting more so badly. Wanting the feel of your body against mine.

As I listen to you give me more details of the encounter in my ear, I lean back on my couch, and unbuttoning my pants, I slide my hand into my panties. I can feel how wet and slick my pussy already is. In my head, I fantasize that it is you, lightly tracing a finger across my wet lips, moving up and down, teasing me, making me beg for more.

I want you there, sliding your dick in my pussy, filling me so nicely. Instead, I go back to imagining it is your fingers that have dipped into my pussy, pushing in to rub lightly against the walls, feeling them contract, trying to hold your fingers here, and wanting more at the same time. I imagine your fingers moving up to my clit now, rubbing slow circles around and around, just barely touching me, making me squirm.

I can see that same confident smile that I know you gave her, I can see it in my head as you are able to make me want you so effortlessly. I groan out loud as I feel your thumb press hard against my clit, then your fingers moving so quickly across it, I push against you. The constant stimulation has me arching my back, biting my lip, and then panting my way through an orgasm.

"Please," I beg in between pants as I lay here on my couch, feeling good as the orgasm electrified my system, but far from satisfied.

"Please what?" you ask me.

"Please, fuck me."

I hear you laugh in my ear. "That would be hard to do from this far away, besides, it sounds like you did a pretty good job of that yourself."

"Not nearly good enough. I want you to fuck me. I want your dick fucking my pussy, hard. I want to feel you inside of me as I ride your dick and feel your fingers on my clit until I cum so hard I scream. I want you to fuck my ass. I want..."

Before I could continue, you stop me. "Me too, and I will. Soon."

"Not soon enough," I sigh as I bring my hand up so I can lick my juices off my fingers, only to move them back down to my pussy, wanting another orgasm to ease the frustration of having you only on the phone, not here with me.

"No, not soon enough, but I have to go, I have work to do."

I whine my reluctance, knowing it only prolongs the inevitable. Knowing you have to go, and that I too have things that need my attention. Petulance does me little good, either in keeping you on the phone or in making myself feel any better, so I give it up quickly and change tactics. "Busy tomorrow afternoon?"

"I don't know, I'll try to make it work though."

"Good, you do that," and now I'm smiling as I hit the END button on my phone.