The Pickup Ch. 1

Story Info
A seduction begins in a video store.
1k words
3.32
25.4k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking around the clean, well lit video store, I watched for one worthy of this mission. I had dressed the part, nothing too overt, but still...my tight white tank top let my nipples poke through below my tan cleavage. The leather pants I wore hugged my ass while my high-heeled sandals elongated my legs and accentuated my gait and I knew, coming or going, I would catch any man's eye.

I saw him checking out boxes that featured facials while I was fondling the rigid leather paddles and flexible little whips. I didn't want to scare him, though, so I changed over to the girl intense boxes next to him. I matched him move for move, picking boxes I thought he would like to see a girl watch. Videos that featured blowjobs and groups were the primary weapons and I noticed that he was glancing sidewise at the features I was looking over.

I liked his looks, tall, blonde, broad shouldered. This wasn't my usual type, but the others of this look that I had been with in the past all had common traits. They were musicians, sensual and so well endowed that it took even me aback. I decided to roll the dice on this one and knew I was going to have to speak first.

"Is that a good one?"

"Huh?" He looked startled and embarrassed. I smiled sweetly to put him at ease, did the hair-toss, neck-touch to show I was flirting and he settled down.

"That video? Do you like it? I can never seem to find one that my friends like."

I glanced at the bulge beginning in his jeans and I knew none of us would be disappointed. I was recruiting this man, after all, for more than myself. My lover asked, no, commanded me to find a suitable man to fuck in front of him. Ever obliging, I took him up on his challenge, as if I had any choice.

"I, uh, haven't really seen it yet." He smiled back though and I could tell he was enjoying the attention.

"Well, I have a suggestion. Why don't you rent it for us?"

"Us?"

"Uh-huh. Us. See, I am going to walk out that door in about 10 seconds. I expect you to do the same in about 15. Got it?"

He nodded. I slipped my sunglasses back from my hair to the bridge of my nose and looked at him over them. "Good boy."

"Wait, what's your name?"

"Theresa," I lied, "as if that really matters." I smiled and raised my head, eyes hidden now. I blew him a little kiss as I started out of the store and felt his eyes glued to my ass. I could already feel the lips of my pussy sliding back and forth more easily than when I entered this store.

It was no more than 11 seconds when I felt his breath hot and desperate on the back of my neck in the parking lot. Without turning to him, I proceeded to grind my leather bound ass into his burgeoning hard-on. He matched my intensity as he buried his left hand in the roots of my hair and fondled my stiff nipples with his right, pinching and twisting them just hard enough. I had to remind myself who was in charge here.

"Listen. Just follow me. Take your own car."

"But I don't want to lose you," he moaned into my right ear.

"Then don't." What had started as obliging my very demanding and depraved paramour was turning into one of the hottest pick-ups I had ever engineered.

When we arrived at the hotel, I was already wet from the anticipation. I had called my lover and told him to wait in the bathroom. There was a fortuitous arrangement of mirrors by which anyone in the bathroom could see what was happening on the bed. Later on, I would realize how important this little detail was. We had set up the room with a cooler of ice, wine, beer and gin, just in case.

The man came to my car and, like a gentleman, opened my door and walked me to the door of the room. I had not expected that and it was making me want to do more than just put on a show. He tried to make small talk, introduced himself, mumbled about not ever doing anything like this before and I silenced him with my tongue in his mouth. His last words trailed off into a moan as I pressed my full fleshy body against his. I really didn't want to know much about him. I wanted him to do his job well and go away. As I squeezed his cock and balls through his faded jeans, I felt his flat hard belly and the muscles of his thighs. I felt small and soft next to him and my lust began to pulsate through my cunt and ass. I began to salivate with the anticipation of his new tastes and smells, his delight at my prowess (of which he could have no idea) and his face as I stripped for him.

I unlocked the door slowly, belying my desire. Once in the room, I sat him on the bed and straddled him. He had begun to understand that he was there for my satisfaction, not his. He answered every direction with a quiet nod or smile. He sat upright, allowing me to dry hump, leather on denim, until I was less edgy. I dismounted him and offered him a drink.

"Just water if you've got it."

I sent him out for more ice and came to my lover.

"Do you like what you've seen so far?" I smiled at him after a sweet little kiss on the lips.

A wicked grin suffused his face as he smacked my ass hard with his hand. "Ohhhhh, yes. But you better quit this teasing little play and get on with it." He jammed my hand into his shorts where I could feel the slippery precum on his head. A few long pumps of his cock assured me that I had done well.

We heard the knock on the door.

He kissed me and retreated to the darkness.

"Well, thanks for coming back," I joked with the new man.

"Like I was going to leave?" He put the ice next to the cooler and I proceeded to pour us both a glass of ice water. I handed his to him and he nodded. I had a different agenda for the glass I had poured myself.