The Pie

Story Info
Husband seduces his wife, and goes down afterwards.
1.7k words
4.35
82.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Trying to write from a different point of view)

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues! My skin is pretty thick and as appreciate people pointing out flaws with my writing.

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Let me say something silly, yet some people don't get it. This story carries and adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, its simple, don't read the story. This story is fictional with fictional characters. These characters will never get AIDS.

Start:

I walked into the kitchen, my wife Holly was all ready home. We both work and have stressful jobs. Holly works as an account executive and is always under pressure to close more sales. Were both young and have an active sex life. Personally, I think sex is a great way to blow off some steam.

I don't understand how she can relax while cooking. Holly tells me that she finds cooking fun and very relaxing. Me, I just stress out when I'm cooking dinner. Well, I'm comfortable on the grill but clueless in the kitchen. Some day I will talk her into wearing only an apron in the kitchen, as I would love to see her sexy five foot four frame almost nude with the sides of her thirty six C breast exposed. Holly is prepping some vegetables while looking out the kitchen window. We have a pretty big back yard and something seemed to have captured her mind.

I walked being her, brush her long blond hair aside, and nibble on her ear, as my fingers touch her firm cheeks, "So how was your day?"

"Just the normal crap."

Most times after work Holly will push me off, except this time she started to press into me. Not being one to question her when she's playful, I go with it as my cock comes to life. What was she looking at that had her going?

My body responded to her touch, "Is that for me big boy?"

Being a man, I'm always horny and thought it was the time to take a chance; I pull up her skirt as she unzips my pants. We have not kissed yet; Holly is still looking out the window as she pulls my cock out, I pulled Holly's thong to the side as she guides me into her wet pussy. Wow, she leans forwarded taking me deep into her pussy.

"Oh that feels so good, do you like being in me?"

My hands grab her hips, "Yes baby, you feel so tight. I love being in you."

"You like it when I'm naughty don't you? You like it when I ask you about how your cock feels in me, don't you?"

"Yes, it's very erotic." I try not to focus on her conversation as she will push me over the edge.

"That's it baby, give it to me." Holly leans forward and uses the sink for support. "Feel how wet I am for you baby? Oh I need it bad, hope you wouldn't be upset when you found me so wet. Are you upset that I'm wet?"

"I find it hot!" She's pushing me closer, Holly's matching my thrust bring me to an orgasm. "Baby, slow down or I'll cum."

"No baby, don't cum in my pussy yet, please don't cum." Holly does not slow down. "You love to cum in my pussy, but wait, I need to cum. Don't cum in me yet. Oh I love how you feel in me, I need more."

"Oh baby, I can't, I'm going to."

She pushed back hard, sending me over the edge. There was nothing I could do as my body was in complete control I started to cum in her, Holly moaned as I released in her. Holly worked my cock in her pussy as I enjoyed the last of my orgasm.

Once my cock started to shrink back, she moved causing me to slip out of her body. "Oh baby I'm so close. Eat me, till I cum. I need to cum. Make me cum baby!" As I withdrawal my cock from Holly, I looked out the window to notice that our neighbors had a construction crew working on the new pool deck.

Holly turned around, and guided me to the floor. Now I was on my back and started to think we were finished. Holly moved up my body, and I could see her pussy. She has masturbated for me in the past and I'm sure she wants me to watch.

Was she thinking of those men? Oh my, did any of those men see her? how sexy, my wife was nude, only wearing an apron and less then fifty yards away, young hot men labored in the yard. Each of those young men hard bodies, called out for a woman. those six pack abs could make anyone of the neighbor wives feel like a woman, over and over again.

Holly looked down at me, "I need this baby, make me cum." She moved forward and her lips touched mine. I've never seen her after I've cum as she always goes to clean up after we have sex. This time, she mounted my face. Her left hand rested on my head as she started to ride my face. Her lips were wet, making mine wet. This was different; I wasn't grossed out but aroused. I opened my mouth.

"That's it baby, take me in your mouth."

She tasted normal, maybe a little salty. I started to lick her pussy lips searching for her clit. Holly rode me like a cowgirl as she was close. She didn't care about anything except reaching orgasm. Holly was in control, moving her pussy over my mouth. Finally I found her clit, she pushed down hard. She rode my face, hard as I licked and sucked on her clit.

"That's it baby, I'm so close! You enjoy licking my pussy when I'm this wet, don't you? Don't you love my pussy baby?"

She was wetter then normal as I could feel her juices dripping on my chin. Holly started to make those sexy familiar sounds as her orgasm took control of her body. She flinched, then stopped, held her breath, and then let out a loud moan as she came. I kept her in my mouth, careful not to move. Holly has always been very sensitive after she cums, and I give her a moment to enjoy her orgasm. I just lay there, waited for her to move. After a minute or two, Holly collapsed next to me and snuggled up.

Holly kissed me, her tongue enters my mouth. She leaned up and looked into my eyes, "That was so hot baby."

Next came the shocker, she squirmed and removed her skirt. I expected her to clean up and finish cooking dinner. Instead she started reached down, and cupped her pussy. "Oh baby, I'm so hot."

I watched as she teased her body. She looked sexy moving her fingers up and down her body. There's something sexy about a woman's body, and even sexier when she enjoys touching her self.

Closer and closer her fingers moved toward her pussy. Holly was moaning and squirming, loved feeling her body touching mine as her skin is so soft. She's never acted this way before; sure she has always loved sex. My cock started to twitch and grow. With her other hand, she reached out and grabbed me bring me to full life.

"Baby, sit up and stroke your cock for me. I want to watch how you touch yourself. Will you jack off for me baby?"

Never one to disappoint, I did as she asked. Sitting up, I leaned back against the kitchen cabinets for support. My cock was still wet from our juices. Slowly her fingers moved back and forth over her clit.

"You like watching me touch myself?" She slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. "I'm so wet and aroused. I love watching you holding your cock. It's so sexy. Talk dirty to me baby."

Wondered what had gotten into Holly, as I've never had her aroused like this before. "I love seeing you when you're so aroused. I bet your boss, make you visit a client today and he was very attractive."

"Yea, I had to go." Holly stomach muscles tighten as a little pleasure wave ripped through her body. "He was checking out my legs, and when we spoke, he would only look at my breast. I hope you're not upset."

"No, I love it when other men check you out. I just wish that your skirt was shorter and you had a lace cami on."

"You wanted him to see more of me, don't you?"

"Yes! That's so hot. Can you imagine him thinking of you when he gets home? I'm sure this stud is going to pick up some hottie tonight, but when he's banging her, your stud will be thinking about you."

"You think he will find some hottie?"

"Maybe you should call him, tell him that he can enjoy your company for a night."

"Would you want me to?"

"Yes. I want for you to call him. Do you have his number?"

"Oh baby, that's hot! Unfortunately I don't have his number, but will get it the next time I see him."

Now that confused me, did she really go to his office? I became a little nervous as I watched her. How far should this go? How far should this go? How far could she take this, I mean with out harming our relationship. Her lips glistened with her arousal easily allowing her fingers to slide up and down teasing her clit. Was she flirting with some man? My mind filled up with a little jealousy, but Holly was here with me so there was nothing to be jealous about. Maybe her flirting with men is a good thing. Sure, this is good for her ego and she gets to have a little fun. Hell, she's on fire and I'm the one having sex with her.

"I should see him on Monday."

"Perfect baby, looks like we will have some fun next week."

The end.

Please vote! And feel free to email me, telling me what you think.