The Pills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forced myself not to swallow as I came down. I wanted to savor the taste. I eased up off the wall and relished in the taste, swishing it around my mouth, letting it coat every taste bud in my mouth. Satisfied, I swallowed with a smile.

Finally content with my meal, I finished showering and toweled off.

Chapter 3

Then end of month five arrived, bringing about the final stages of the changes, according to Dr. Branson. I stood before the bathroom mirror and marveled at the changes.

My hair was now past my shoulders, perfectly straight. Several times I had found myself wondering what it would look like if I dyed it blonde.

My breasts were now a pert, full C-cup, for which I now had to have in bras all the time. I ordered several more sports bras through another trial and error process until I found the right size.

My chest tapered into a small, trim little waist before flowing back out to my hips, a perfect hourglass figure if I've ever seen one. Giggling, I spun around and wiggled it in the mirror. I loved the way it jiggled when I did that, and my dick began to come to life.

It was now over eight and a half inches when erect. Its new size, combined with the yoga and flexibility training I had taken up, now allowed me to fully engulf the head of my cock while simultaneously twirling my tongue around it. It took mere seconds to get me off when I did that.

My face had even changed some. My eyes were a much brighter blue now and lips seemed much fuller. The sight of those wrapped around my magnificent tool were a powerful motivator. I had also developed dimples that I had never had before, but every time I smiled in the mirror, they made me even hotter.

Coming to terms with these changes had been an ordeal to say the least. I was a man at heart, but my life as one had been filled with pain and tragedy. Now that my outward appearance was almost completely female, with the exception of my wonderful cock, my life was suddenly fun and exciting, and I found myself not wanting to change back.

It was this new realization that led to the phone call I was about to make.

I pulled up Dr. Branson's number from my contacts list and hit send. Once again Melanie answered the phone and I asked to be directed to the doctor herself. With no sense of hostility this time, I was let right through and was soon on the line with the doctor.

"Dr. Branson speaking, may I ask who's calling?"

"Dr. Branson, hi, this is Jeff Powell," I said, with my new, alluring female voice.

"Wow, Mr. Powell, your voice certainly has changed hasn't it?" she said with a laugh.

I returned her laugh with one of my one. "It certainly has, along with a lot of the rest of me."

"Do explain, Mr. Powell."

I proceeded to give her as detailed a description of my new body as I could. Reciting all of my intoxicating features alone was turning me on as I pictured how sexy I was.

"Well, Mr. Powell, as I explained to you before, month six..."

"That's just it," I interrupted, "I don't want to change back. I was calling to see what would happen if I didn't take the month six pills."

The line was quiet for several minutes and I feared the connection had been lost.

"Dr. Branson?" I said, checking to see if the line was still open.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Powell it's just I wasn't expecting this. You see, I haven't been entirely honest with you. The month six pills aren't designed to change you back. They're to make the internal changes necessary to make the external ones permanent. They were formulated to adjust the glands to the point where they would produce the amount of estrogen necessary to sustain your new form while also dialing back on the levels of testosterone your body has been producing your whole life. It was also produced to bring about the change of mindset that the patient would need to accept their new body."

"Whoa, whoa, wait slow down a second, you mean this whole thing was a lie?" I was shocked. It hurt to be taken advantage of like that, but at the same time, it had made me into a beautiful, elegant creature whom actually enjoyed life.

"I... I'm sorry, Mr. Powell. We needed to see if the formula would work on humans and it was the only way to go about doing it. But from the sounds of it you've already come to terms with your new body and are in fact loving it, are you not?"

I choked back the tears that were welling up inside me as months of emotional turmoil began to come to the surface. The idea that I would still be able to change back had always been somewhat of a safety net, like I still had a choice. Knowing that I no longer did was a lot harder to accept, but she was right. I did love the new me, in a way the old me never could.

"Yes, I do," I said.

"Well that's absolutely wonderful," Dr. Branson said in a reassuring tone. "Now there are couple options at this point, the current set of pills you have would in fact make your penis shrink to almost look like an-oversized clit. At that point we would have to do surgery to give you a vagina. The other option is if you would like to keep your dick. I have just finished creating a second compound that would allow you to keep your penis as is, but still alter your body so that it can produce the necessary amount of estrogen it would need. Your penis would still be fully functional and would stay at its current size."

"I wanna keep it," I said, without hesitation.

"Ok then, I can have the new sixth month supply sent to you within twenty-four hours. Now we also need to set you up with a new identity. Is that something you have time to do right now? That way we can get a new birth certificate, social security number, driver's license, and bank account started for you immediately."

"Yeah I can do that."

For the next forty-five minutes, I was given a new identity and set up with an entirely new life. I settled on the name Nicole, or Nikki for short. I had, however, asked that the banking account information not be filed for a day as I had some shopping to do.

Chapter 4

I arrived at the mall with a new purpose in life. Despite that I was still wearing my old clothes, a plain-white t-shirt that strained to conceal my breasts, and a black pair of sweatpants that were baggy enough to conceal my monster, I walked as though I were the sexiest woman on earth.

I received more than a fair share of glances from guys, as well as a handful of girls, by the time I got to Victoria's Secret. I had never been inside one before, but as all guys were, had always been curious about what goes on inside.

A hot, little sales associate quickly approached. She had long, black hair that was pulled up back into a ponytail of sorts while her bangs drifted over the sides of her angular face. She wore tight, black yoga pants that did nothing but pull attention to her hips and tight ass, complete with a powder blue blouse that showed off just the right amount of cleavage to be deemed professionally acceptable.

With a smile that made me smile in return, she said, "Hi, My name is Jessica. Can I help you find something that you're looking for?"

I blushed, not ever having talked to such a gorgeous woman before, but with my newfound confidence, I was able to muster a reply. "Actually, I was wondering if I could get sized? All my old bras don't fit anymore so I'm here to basically redo my entire wardrobe."

I could see the dollar signs flickering behind her eyes, but she remained friendly and polite.

"Of course," she said, "if you'll just follow me to the dressing room."

I followed her through the store, past numerous busts of curvaceous women wearing sexy bras and panties of various styles. I caught myself staring at one with a black, lace, half-cup bra with a neat little pink bow connecting the two cups.

"Is that a style you might be interested in, Miss..."

"Nikki, and yes I think so."

She gave me a quick once over and said, "Well by my guess you're probably around a 32 C maybe even a D. I'll grab a couple and meet you in there, okay?"

"Sure thing," I said, feeling a rush of excitement. I was finally getting to wear something sexy to go with my insatiable new body.

I opened the door of the dressing room and sat down on the bench. Surprisingly, the dressing room was a lot larger than I was accustomed to. I was about to learn a lot about the world of womanhood, I realized. The door was covered in a large mirror that was easily six feet tall while the other two walls were lined with hooks to hang clothes on.

Glancing at myself in the mirror, I began picturing myself as a blonde. My brown hair looked nice, but the more I stared at my reflection, giving myself sexy looks, the more I saw the new me as blonde. I had just finished blowing myself a kiss when the door handle jiggled and Jessica entered.

"Sorry, it took me awhile to find the measuring tape," she said, hanging three different sizes of the black bra on the hooks. "Now usually I'm pretty good at guessing, but let's just double check to make sure. Please remove your shirt for me."

I hesitated. I had rarely been naked in front of anyone, let alone a beautiful girl like this. She sensed my reluctance, and smiled down at me.

"It's okay, sweetie. It's just us women in here," she said with a wink.

"Uh... okay," I stammered. Standing up, I pulled my t-shirt over my head, revealing one of my black sports bras.

She shook her head and smiled again, "You weren't kidding when you said a whole new wardrobe."

I blushed, getting a giggle out of her as she noticed my red face.

"Go ahead and take that off too, Nikki," she said.

I was still extremely nervous being naked in front of her, but her smile seemed to melt my reluctance away. Crossing my arms across my chest, I pulled the bra over my head, allowing my breasts to fall free.

Her eyes were wide with amazement. "I'm sorry," she said, "please don't take this the wrong way but those are exquisite. So full, yet still so perky."

Suddenly, her expression changed to a smirk, packaged by an arched eyebrow. "Are these real?"

I choked on some saliva I had just swallowed and covered my mouth.

Jessica's hand immediately went to my arm, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend! I was just saying they're so perfect..."

"There's no silicone here, honest," I said, clearing my throat. "No offense taken, I've just never been asked that before."

"Are you sure?" She said, giving me the same quizzical look.

Without thinking about it, I grabbed her hand and placed in on my bare breast. A soft whimper escaped my lips as her cold hand made contact with my warm flesh, but the contrast was quite arousing. My attention was too focused on the sensations going on in my nipple to notice my dick was beginning to awaken.

She gave it a squeeze, shooting raw pleasure straight to cock, but again I was to entranced to notice.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" she said, quickly grabbing my growing erection with her other hand.

I was speechless, totally unprepared for a situation like this. Thankfully, it wasn't me that made a decision. The last thing I saw before her lips made contact with mine was a wide grin. Her tongue parted darted into my mouth, massaging my own tongue.

Recovering, I returned the kiss and pushed into her mouth. Her left hand began to rub my now steel-like rod through my sweatpants while the other tweaked my nipple. I squealed into her mouth, loving the sensation she was giving my body.

Suddenly, she broke our lip-lock and pulled back slightly. "Well that sure isn't very lady-like." On 'that' she grasped my erection tightly.

"I'm sorry," I managed to say between rapid breaths. She had me near cumming without taking my pants off.

"Oh, don't be," she grinned, moving both of her hands to my waistband. "I just don't want you making a mess that someone might have to clean up later."

With one fell swoop, my pants were at my ankles. My cock was straining against the material of my boxer briefs.

"Looks like your gonna need some new undies too," she said. She leaned in close, her nose brushing mine before continuing to my ear.

"I have just the thing," she whispered. "I'll be right back."

She gave my earlobe a quick, soft bite and left me alone in dressing room, tits on full display with a raging hard-on. Suddenly feeling very self-conscious, I grabbed my sports bra and pulled it sharply over my head. I had just finished adjusting the cups when the door burst open.

I nearly fainted, but it was Jessica, standing there grinning, until she saw my bra. "No, no, no. Girls only wear those when we work out." She slipped in and shut the door.

"Here, try these," she said, handing me one of the hanging bras and clumped up ball of material fabric. "I already removed the tag from the thong, so don't worry, it's on me."

I unraveled the ball, taken aback by how small it was. It was hot pink with black skull and crossbones on the front.

I looked up at her frantically, "How am I supposed to fit in this?"

Grinning, she grabbed the hem of my briefs and pulled them down to my ankles. I pulled my sports bra off while I stepped out of my underwear, now completely nude. My cock jutted up my stomach, swaying back and forth with every move I made as she guided my feet into the thong.

Jessica pulled the thong up my legs and I let out an involuntary shudder as the silky material grazed my skin. She pulled the back into place, wedging it snuggly between my cheeks and tickling my hole. She didn't bother trying to cram my throbbing erection into the small pouch, but rather pulled it to the side.

Her lips pushed into mine again and ground her tongue against mine. I fought for control of my own mouth when I heard a faint snap. Pulling back, I looked down to see she had fastened the bra in front of me and was proceeding to twist it around.

"That's how to put on a bra. Attach it in the front and then turn it around."

She stepped back to watch as I slid the cups into place and adjusted the straps. I was shocked as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. The half cups still held my breasts snuggly in place while my nipples poked out over the top. They were instantly hard as the soft lace brushed against them. I turned around and was astonished at how the thong framed my ass. It just looked so cute with the string disappeared between my cheeks.

Words could not express how sexy I felt at that moment. My body oozed sex and at the moment that was all I could think of. I turned to face Jessica again and pulled her close, mashing our mouths into a passionate embrace. Our tongues did battle in each other's mouths, fighting for the upper hand. She grabbed my cock and pulled me all the way to her until our breasts pressed together.

Together we danced around the room, lips locked, rubbing our breasts together, and her jerking off my mighty sword with her right hand and grasping an ass cheek with the left. Her left hand began to slowly work its way into my crack. She pulled the string to the side and began to gently rub my little rosebud.

Fireworks were exploding in my head as every nerve fiber in my hole seemed to be firing at the same time. I groaned when she pulled away, but when I opened my eyes, she was seductively sucking on her index finger. I leaned in to kiss her again, but she stepped back, grinning around her finger.

After several, torturous seconds, she pulled her finger from her mouth and beckoned me to her. I wasted no time, pouncing on my sexy new friend. As our tongues entwined once more, her replaced her finger against my puckered hole. With soft, gentle pushes, I felt my sphincter begin to relax.

Without warning, she thrust her finger forward, breaching my asshole. Thankfully her tongue was deep in my mouth or an audible shriek would have escaped my lips.

She came to rest at her second knuckle, allowing me to get used to the intruding invader. My breath was short and ragged, and I had to retreat from our tongue war.

"Just relax, if you fight it its just gonna hurt."

I could only nod my head. My asshole was on fire with plenty of new sensations. After several moments, pain and pleasure seemed to combine and I pushed my ass against her hand until her palm was snuggly up against my cheek.

"Now there's a good girl," she cooed as she sank to her knees.

With her left index finger firmly locked in my ass, she used her right hand to bring my cock to her face. I gasped as the head slipped between those luscious lips. She swirled her tongue around my head, just the way I did to myself and I instantly felt my balls tighten.

Sensing my impending orgasm, she moved her curled her finger toward my sac, brushing against something that nearly caused me to fall over. She flicked it two more times and I exploded. Torrents of cum erupted into her mouth while she continued massaging that spot. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and somehow I managed to prop myself up against the wall. My hole locked onto her finger repeatedly, in rhythm with my pulsating prick in her mouth.

My body bucked as one last spurt of cum splashed against the back of her throat. Realizing that her salty treat was over, she slipped her finger out of my ass and stood back up. I my ass instinctively thrust outwards, searching for its finger friend, not wanting to be left alone.

With a smile she leaned in to kiss me again, but instead of her tongue, I was rewarded with a steaming mouthful of my own delicious jism. I coated my tongue in it, as I had become accustomed to doing, and waited for it to become lukewarm before swallowing it down.

"I've never came that hard in my life," I said, grabbing Jessica's ass,

She jumped a little and giggled. Grabbing my still rock hard cock, she put her mouth to my ear, "I sure would like to ride this thing for real."

My heart literally skipped a beat. A girl like this never would've given me the time of day before, let alone sucked me off in a Victoria's Secret changing room. My luck was certainly beginning to change.

12