The Pink Monster

Story Info
Jill gets a surprise for Earth Day.
1.4k words
3.92
23.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a surprisingly good mood today. I was walking home from the library at dusk. The world seemed alive, I felt alive. For some reason I was so happy I thought I would burst. I didn't even really miss him, much.

Spring was finally here. I thought it would never arrive, but I think that every year. Usually, when I'm just about to give up hope spring arrives. That's kind of how I feel about my relationship with Shay. He was always making me wait and long for him. It was just how it was.

Don't get me wrong, I loved Shay. I loved being his girlfriend. It's just he was always going off somewhere. Shay and I met at NYU, he was majoring in Botany and I was minoring in Botany. So, we had some classes together. I knew he was committed to help make the earth more green, but part of me wondered if he could commit to me at all.

Just when I thought too much about it, and started to pull back emotionally, Shay would just appear as if by magic. Like today, Earth Day, Shay sent me a text at midnight exactly.

" Happy anniversary baby, I'll be picking you up in the afternoon. Wear treaded shoes."

My blurry barely awake brain pondered this before I put my cell phone back in it's place and briefly again as I snuggled back down into my pillows. Why on Earth would I need treaded shoes in New York City?

Suddenly, my neurons started firing and I shot up straight in bed. Daylight was pouring through my windows. I was feeling nervous. 9:00 AM, my bedside clock read. I pulled back the covers and climbed out of bed. It came back to me. Shay was in town and wanted to see me, today. My excitement overwhelmed me, and I raced to my dresser to pick out a suitable outfit.

I dressed in a dark grey skirt that stopped at above my knee and bright lime green top. Underneath I wore an intricate nude colored bra. Shay always said my bra collection was wasted, it was meant to be seen. Well, he would be seeing it tonight.

Shay was sitting on the stoop waiting for me. I wasn't really surprised but, at the same I sort of was. He was sitting there as though he did it everyday.

"Hello Jill." He said standing to kiss me. Shay's warm lips always tasted like honey, and I loved the way it seemed to invade my mouth. We stood there pressed together for what felt like an eternity. One I could really enjoy sinking into, if Shay hadn't turned his attention to the picnic basket at his feet.

"What's that for?" I said smiling a little too big.

"A picnic." He said softly, but something said this wasn't another picnic. I didn't know what at the time, but I had an idea. At least, if he was thinking the same thing I was.

He tried to get me to his mystery destination with as much secret as possible. The only problem with that was we were taking the subway to save on emissions. From the stops, I knew we were heading towards Midtown.

As the doors opened and he let me know it was our stop. 50th Street. We only went there for a handful of reasons and then I remembered. After a moment, it was so obvious I could have smacked myself. How romantic. I smiled at him as we exited the train, heading up topside. The sun was out and the spring air felt crisp against my skin.

Central Park was full of people, as usual, but we had our own little place. It was a secret spot that we found on our first date. Shay made no attempt to pretend we weren't going there. He looked from me to the picnic basket. I was visibly nervous as we walked the path. It was thrilling for me although I never knew why.

I'm a good girl, but I love doing seemingly normal things, like eating ice cream for breakfast, that were naughty when I was younger.

"Here we are." said Shay pulling a blanket of the picnic basket putting it on the ground with a flourish. I loved watching him move, there was just something about the way he did it.

"What did you make?" I asked kneeling on the blanket.

"Vegan Buttercream frosting." He said proudly.

"What else?" I asked, feeling a little bit confused.

"That's kind of it." He said while pulling out a tupperware container full of my most favorite frosting.

I started to ask him why, but what he pulled out the picnic basket next shocked me. He very carefully pulled a bright pink dildo at least fifteen inches. I could feel myself blushing. I wanted it, I told him my fantasy of being "forced" to fuck bigger and bigger dildos. Shay didn't sound excited when I told him about it originally. Now to see that gloriously huge pink monster in front of me I was in shock.

"Shay, I don't know, what to say." I stammered unable to control my quivering voice.

"Don't say anything," He said smiling crawling between my legs moving in between them. He playfully teased my pussy lips with his fingers, not even commenting on my lack of panties. I moaned as his fingers dipped inside me. I spread my legs wider as he sprawled out on his belly. I felt his tongue tracing my pussy stopping to tap on my clit before he drew it in his mouth and sucked on it.

Moans and desperate whimpers came from my mouth. Tingles shot up my spine. I couldn't speak. I could barely think. My hips moved on their own pressing toward his eager mouth. All I could feel was his tongue and fingers as he licked and finger fucked my pussy. This was why I could forgive him anything, he knew exactly what buttons to push. He knew me.

Then, suddenly he stopped sitting back up. Even if he wouldn't admit it, orgasm denial was his favorite. My body was aching almost on the cusp of orgasm and Shay was smiling. There was no mistaking the bulge in his pants.

"Now, Jill We're going to play a game, for every inch of that dildo you get in your tight pussy, I'll give you some frosting."

"Okay." I said softly opening up my legs a bit more. Shay grabbed the oversized rubbery dildo and brought to my suddenly very wet but nervously clenched pussy. Shay gently pushed the head into my pussy, I watched it go and my pussy lips grasp around it. Nervous whimpers erupted as I felt the pink monster pushing to get inside me.

Beads of sweat started to form all over my body. I was on fire, and all I could see was Shay's face as he worked the dildo into my excited but still too tight pussy. His free hand hastily undid my buttons and pulled my top away, I let it fall to the ground. I felt his fingers on my breasts and then the pink monster slid further in.

"Oh fuck me," I snarled as I fell back on my elbows thrusting my ass off the ground, I was fucking that pink monster right back. My body was demanding more. My pussy was going to explode.

"Fuck...Fuck," I cried out as my pussy stretched even wider. I could hear Shay and feel him touching me, but I didn't care. It was just me and the pink monster, and I was riding it, greedily forcing more in. My thighs shook and my pussy gave one last gasping clench.

Then pop.

The blackness.

When I finally gained control of my senses Shay was licking Buttercream frosting from my breasts.

"Hey..." I said softly.

"What?" He looked at me innocently

"That's mine." I said wiping a gob of frosting from his lips and licking it from my fingers.

"No, I said I'd give you some frosting. I didn't say it'd be you eating it." He said smirking before dipping down to get the last bit. That was Shay for you, always clever.

On the way back to the subway, I licked the frosting from a spoon while Shay told me about India, and how someday he'd hoped I'd go with him.

"We'll see." I said with a chuckle.