The Pink Sleen

Story Info
The Tavern on Gor.
1k words
3.25
19.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

The Pink Sleen is located in Victoria. As you near the waterfront the buildings seem to get seedier and seedier. As you enter the wharf itself you find that things seem to get even worse. It comes as a surprise to you when you see this huge three story building rising up out of the wharf. It makes you stop and look as is seems to be cut from a lightwood and positively glows in the light as only highly polished wood will do.

The Place is immense spanning almost 100 feet down the wharf. Not a likely place for what the sign seems to indicate. Out front there is a sign of a Pink Sleen in a bunny outfit, carrying Paga. The roadway and the dock across from this building are made from pink colored bricks.

As you turn to look at this oddity the first smell hits you. Roast Bosk meat, and hot Sa-Tarna bread. You can almost taste it, it smells so good.

Despite yourself you are drawn towards the door. There are three stairs up to the door and as you climb them you realize they are white granite. You look up from the stairs to find that the old fashioned swinging saloon doors require a second glance as well. They are wood inlaid with brass sleens.

As you push through them (slaves must crawl under) you enter a place filled with light, food, merriment and laughter.

As you enter the room the sight takes your breath away. The interior of the inn is done in white granite and exotic wood. The room is lit by small lanterns hung about the walls and on the tables. The light is dim but you can see the wood shine behind each lantern. As your gaze widens you find the sheer amount of space to be unbelievable. The main room is nearly 50 feet across and about the same wide. The middle of the room is dominated by a sand pit that spans nearly 20 feet. The pit is ringed by Black granite.

You feel the floor move under your feet and looking down you notice that there is faint outline of a five foot square under your feet. As you shift from foot to foot you realize it's a trapdoor. It seems the proprietor has ways of dealing with troublesome customers. Listening closely you can make out the sound of a river some ways away. It occurs to you there must be a slide to the river.

There are fifteen large temwood tables' scattered about and twenty small ones including one in each of the four corners, just perfect for two warriors to sit keep their backs to the wall. Each table has its own pink larl fur. Next to the door is a huge box of pink pillows that you may send a girl for.

Across the room you can see the entrance to the kitchen. The full wooden door looks very stout and swings easily on its hinges. As you sniff you can tell where all the great smells are coming from.

To the right is the proprietor's area it is covered in Black and purple pillows with several larl furs and blankets. The pillows span a good ten feet. Behind the proprietor's seat are two large wooden levers. To the left of his table sits the money chest. Even from where you are standing you can see it chained to the floor.

Just to the Tavern keepers right or your left is a large staircase going up to the second level. Each riser is easily one ah-il wide and makes for very easy footing. Even to fight from.

Under the stairs is a pair of pink sleen. They restlessly stride back and forth in their cage watching the patrons of the tavern. The utter not a sound as they pace.

Across from the main entrance way of the tavern is the kitchen opening. A bar separates allowing the patrons to view a slave in serve. To the right is a large counter top with shelves behind it filled with tins of tea, sugars, and spices. Also a larger shelf that houses some large mixing bowls. The counter has shelves below where the pans and kettles are kept. The counter running halfway down the wall, then ending, the remainder of the wall having casks of different drinks to be served room temperature.

The wall opposite houses the cold room, stepping inside One will find a long wall of shelves housing pitchers of milk and cream, chilled water, and other beverages. There are also bowls and platters of anything that needs to keep chilled. Hooks hanging keep sides of meat ready for the taking, and botas lie across from that. There are casks along the floor, and a small opening that keeps the items needing to keep very cold, it measures 3x3x3. There is also a rack with bottles of the best kalana, chilling.

To the right of the cold room is a storage closet. Within it one will find many items. Baskets, repcloths, candles, anything one could possibly need. Beside it is a broom closet filled with cleaning supplies. The wash basins set beneath it. A Few feet from the closet is the huge fire hearth. Many kettles are hooked with warming water, kalda, mead, and paga. The ovens are to the side made of stone and warming stones lay atop to keep bread and pastries warm and heavenly.

Along the last wall there are shelves reaching all the way to the ceiling. Split in to two sections to make way for the door that leads to the garden and the animal pens. One section of the shelves holds all the dry goods needed to run the kitchen. There is also a place for baskets and bins of suls and other vegetables. The second section of shelves houses the vessels. All plates, bowls, goblets, etc. have their own spot amongst it. The room is lit with hanging lanterns to keep it light enough to work, but dark enough to stay a bit cool.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers