The Pirate Queen's Prisoner Ch. 03

Story Info
Tables are turned & turned again for Captain Dahlia.
4.2k words
4.53
36.3k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Osmond wanted to feel the inside of her pussy, needed the heat and the contact. He had never been within woman before; he was in fact a virgin. For something he had never experienced the captive knew it was a thing he wanted more than anything else at this moment. She would take his virginity, he would be impure for all other decent women after this, but he didn't care. It wasn't his fault, was it? He was tied down, forced to do this. It was rape...wasn't it? Was it wrong to like it? Was it really wrong to want her to continue? Before he could figure it out he felt the more incredible feeling engulf him.

It was warmth, moist slick caressing, constricting and sliding down all over his cock. He threw his head back and moaned. His captain threw her head back and screamed! It was a sound of pleasure and pain and he found he liked it. Osmond moved his hips upwards, pushing the massive cock further up into her body. He saw the effect and was both surprised and pleased.

Dahlia shivered and thrashed uncontrollably, pressing the palms of her hands down to try and still her lover's motion. She was so full of him, so crammed full of his manhood she could scarcely breath. The captain tried to relax, tried to hold still and give her body a chance to adjust, to open to this invader and make it a welcome visitor. It was slow going and then he thrust once again, driving just a bit deeper. She screamed again. "Owe, Stop Osmond! Stop...give momma a moment. It's...too big.... just.... wait!"

"Momma's pussy is too little for her little boy?" Osmond thrust upward once again and his captain screamed muttering incoherently. "You wanted a fucking? Take it! Take it you rapist slut!"

It was driving too deep, hurting her, stretching her. Dahlia remembered her first time, the pain and the blood. This was almost as bad. It was just too much and she suddenly wished she had continued drinking. "Osmond, please. It's hurting me; give me some time to work it in. Don't hurt momma."

The captive heard her words and his mouth hung open. Don't hurt momma? She had beat him, threatened him, almost killed him and now she begged him not to hurt her. He almost rammed his cock into her hard, nearly began slamming it up into her as deep as he could, but he didn't. She might have intended his first time to be humiliating and brutal, but it wasn't what he wanted. He knew how to coax her, how to play her now, so he did.

"Then get off!" Osmond called to her, "Get off my cock and find me someone who can fuck me. I am sure there must be some woman, a real woman, who can get me inside her. I thought that was you Dahlia, but your not a real woman are you? You're just a little girl."

The captain heard his words and it was her turn to feel embarrassed. She pushed down hard, sinking herself a little further on his cock. She screamed, eased herself up, and pushed down harder. She grunted and then wiggled her hips, pressing her weight down and lowering further. The pirate queen was talking, muttering between screams, but her words made no sense. Osmond moaned and watched, as she began working herself lower and lower like a woman possessed. Soon her musky damp curls were mashing into his, their hips touching. He sighed and moaned, she shivered and howled.

"It's in", she thought, "I got that big fucking thing in." And she finally felt her body opening. What choice did it have? He wasn't going to break her. She was a real woman, not a little girl.... A little girl? That bastard! She stretched, wiggled her hips, eased up and then thrust down. Her eyes opened wide, she could feel the tip of his cock bumping her cervix, a burning poker deep in her body. It awakened her, gave her focus. He had called her a little girl.

Osmond watched her take him inside her, feeling the wondrous sensations of being inside a woman. He finally knew what all the fuss was about. It was glorious. Then she worked her hips up and let herself fall onto him again and it was heavenly. She did it again and he could feel rough resistance on the tip of his cock. He moaned.

"It's all gone.... all inside my pussy. I'm not a real woman? You called me a little girl? Ha.... where is your cock Osmond?" She smacked him, snapping his head to the side, "Tell momma where your cock is!"

"Inside you. Inside a real woman." He moaned, accepting the smack with a smile.

She humped her hips again harder this time, "It's inside your momma. That makes you a motherfucker. You like fucking your momma, don't you?"

He moaned and started to pump upwards and she let herself fall downwards. Their bodies made wet smacking sounds as they impacted together lustfully. "Oh yes, almost as much as momma likes to get fucked."

She smacked him again and again, but never stopped lifting her hips up and down. Now she moved faster, harder, feeling a tingle in her clit and deep inside her with every penetration. Dahlia made a sound ever time the cock entered her, a grunting animal sound, over and over again. Osmond pushed up into her, making her scream every so often in pain and that only made her slam down harder on him. She tried to land her bottom onto the open gashes on his thigh, and when she managed to do it he winced in pain.

Dahlia was close, quite close to having yet another orgasm. She also knew that Osmond was not as close as she was, not nearly as he had already shot a load partially into her mouth and all over her. The captain worked faster and harder, pounding down on him, trying to cum fast and hard. She was exhausted, sore; she knew this last climax would be enough to sate her considerable carnal appetite.

Her captive watched her and enjoyed the bouncing of her full breasts. The feel of her slick, tight cunt working up and down on his cock was incredible. He wanted to feel what it would be like to cum inside her this way. He briefly thought that a baby might be made but he didn't care. He wanted to cum inside her, needed to cum inside her. It was more than lust; it was instinct, primal, a cry from the darkest part of his soul.

Dahlia could see him; see the set of his face. She needed more time. The pirate Queen squatted herself up and down hard, the bed groaning under them. She reached up and pinched and tugged on her nipples. "Not yet, wait lover, I'm so close. You are going to make me cum. Don't cum yet, I need you hard in me to cum. Wait.... hold it.... almost.... yes.... yes...yes...Please Osmond, not yet...don't...cum.... almost...there...."

Osmond heard her and tried to relax. "Yes Dahlia, cum on me. Let me feel your pussy cumming all around me." He willed himself not to cum, pushed his mind into a place away from the pleasure. It distracted him. He focused on the pain, the humiliation she made him feel and his need to cum subsided.

Suddenly she screamed again, even louder than she had when he had suckled her to climax. So hard was her downward thrust as the wave of pleasure hit her that below the pair the wooden frame of the bed finally gave way. With a loud snap the bed collapsed, dropping them to the floor. Osmond felt her body spasm and grip him, over and over again. It was like the motions of an inchworm, but all over him. There was a warm rush of fluid, coating him, soothing the sore ache that had built up in his cock from her use.

She stayed pressed on him, screaming and thrashing, as her pussy finally came all over the huge invader. When she could stand no more she stopped moving, and clenched her muscles as tight was she could as she sat flat against him. Her captive moaned, and tried to pump his hip into her. He looked at her and smiled, she caressed the red handprint on his cheek. "That was wonderful my beautiful boy. You made me feel so good. Are you ready? Are you ready to shoot your spunk inside momma's wet, hot pussy?"

Osmond moaned and said, "Yes, oh yes." She leaded forward and kissed him, and he kissed her back. He groaned as the need to be working his cock in and out of her rose.

The Pirate Queen sat up, looked her captive in the eye and said, "Tough shit!" She planted her feet and rose up and off of his still hard cock. Her legs were like rubber. Dahlia knew she would feel sore for days but she managed to scramble away from the bed. "I said I would stop when I was satisfied. Now I am."

Osmond's eyes went wide. "What? I waited, I held back so you could cum. I didn't even try to hurt you. What the.... you whore!"

Dahlia laughed at him, "Yeah, you held back and didn't hurt me. You know why? It's because you are weak Osmond, a weak and pathetic fool. That's all you'll ever be good for, a woman's plaything and a fuck toy. You're not even a man!"

Osmond exploded into a rage, "I'll fucking kill you, you cunt!" His captor just turned away, wiggled her ass and stuck it out at him. The navigator yanked his arms forward and heard the sound of wood snapping. He did it again, kicked his feet and the broken frame of the bed under him started to come apart. The navigator pulled his arms in and felt a jerking snap before they swung forward. He pushed himself up, just as his former captor was turning around. He was free.

The Captain's eyes went wide, she tried to rush to the other side of the room but it was no use. The frantic Osmond was on her before she got half way there, grabbing a fist full of her hair and yanking her by it. She was tossed off balance, she had no idea he was so strong. "Osmond, wait...stop...! NO!"

Dahlia expected a fist to hit her, maybe a knee to slam into her side. What happened surprised her. A hand, as hard as a wooden board, slammed into her plump bottom four times hard. The sound was like a crash of thunder, the pain was like fire and it stole her breath.

Osmond was screaming, "Not a man? Weak? Pathetic, am I?" He pushed her head down and she thought he was going to hurl her to the ground. He didn't. The escaped prisoner instead grabbed her by the hip with his other hand and yanked towards him. This bent her at the waist, his hand gripping her hair so tight and his cock pushing against her. "He's going to have his way with me! He's going to rape me!" Dahlia was stunned and her eyes rolled. She almost laughed at the irony of it all, had she not been afraid.

"Osmond, stop. I'll help you finish; you don't need to do this." His hips where thrusting forward but she was closing her legs and shifting her body from left to right.

"Fuck you Dahlia, I'm taking what I want!" He roared, and slapped her ass hard again before grabbing her hip once more. This stunned her enough and he felt his cock sinking into his body. He was frantic, enraged; he shoved forward feeling her body start to give way to him.

The Pirate Queen's eyes went wide with panic; she tried to scramble away from her navigator. He had her, he was just too strong and she couldn't escape. He was pushing his way inside her body, against her will, but that wasn't the worst of it. She screamed "NO! OSMOND STOP! That's not my pussy! THAT'S NOT MY PUSSY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The pushing pressure suddenly vanished and the head of Osmond's enormous prick entered his captain's anus. The tight ring of muscles, which had valiantly resisted the invasion for several moments, surrendered their pointless struggle. The doors came down and the attacker came roaring in. The passage was narrow, far too narrow for what was happening. Walls stretched and stretched some more. Dahlia's body burned with pain and pressure. Her navigator's cock was very slick, from her saliva and her sex juices but it only eased the ordeal a little. A kind lover would have gave her time to adjust or stopped when he was asked to, begged to. But Osmond wasn't a kind lover, he was a man she had teased and taunted. Now he had her and he was going to take what he wanted from her. Inside, Dahlia's heart sighed.

At first Osmond didn't realize what was happening, why his cock just wasn't going inside of her. It was only when the head popped past her tight little opening and his cock sunk half way in that he knew where he was. He was inside of her ass, such a dirty, filthy thing to do, a forbidden thing. It was a mortal sin, now he was no better than a sodomite. As enraged as he was, he hesitated.

The captain made a sound that was something between a scream and a squeal. She then flailed her hands into the open air before her, grasping at nothing. Her legs gave out, but her captor's strong hands on her hip and in her hair kept her upright and totally in his control. Her mouth opened and closed soundlessly several times before she gasped. Dahlia sucked in air, filled her lungs again, and then screamed once more. Only three men had ever done this to her before, and she had killed the last one because of it. This was not something the pirate queen did often and never willingly. She hated it.... hated it every time it had ever happened... but not this time.

Osmond started to pull out of her slowly and Dahlia turned her head. She looked over her shoulder, flailed back and gripped his arm. The captain closed her hard, digging her nails into his skin and spat out, "N...N...Not a man!" Then she forced herself to smile and it had the desired effect.

"Take it you fucking whore!" He roared as he pushed hard with his hips, yanking her backwards onto his cock. She was silent for a moment, as he tossed her about like a ragdoll. Then she found her breath and screamed over and over as the head penetrated her deeper than any man had ever filled her. Osmond didn't know if he was hurting her and at the moment she didn't care. Osmond grabbed her by both hips, lifted her onto her tippy toes and bottomed out his cock into her ass. When she felt her pussy mashing into his balls the room started spinning, her head lulled like a marionette with its strings cut, and clarity came over her. She wanted this, had wanted this all her life, but no man have ever been strong enough to do it. For the first time in her life, the proud Pirate Queen had something she didn't even know she was looking for. It was this man, this man buried inside of her ass and somehow making her love it. Somehow making her love him as well...that fucker.

If the captain wished to tell Osmond any of the things that were in her heart she could not. Speech was impossible simply breathing was hard enough. Behind her the navigator pumped his hips hard, sending his thick cock ramming in and out of her body. Her asshole burned as it was taken again and again. From her issued nothing but gasps, grunts, screams and moans. She tried to move, tried to wiggle, but he held her in his strong hands, his powerful arms, and he took her just as he wished to. It was glorious. The pain was so powerful, so intense that she only wanted him to cum so that it would be over. Also, she wanted to feel his cum inside her, so then he could hold her after, so that she could know that he was as satisfied as she was. She struggled, fighting to focus her mind, gather her breath. Finally she was able to turn a bit, look over her shoulder into the mad, frantic eyes of her lover and utter two words, over and over again. "Keep going... keep going... Keep Going!"

Dahlia could feel his cock pressing against her pussy inside of her, could feel his balls that hung heavy in the Caribbean heat spanking against her clit so wonderfully. She fought hard against his hold, pushing her bottom backwards, arching her back, so that their bodies might impact more firmly. She spread her legs so that she might part her rump wider to allow him deeper access to the dark, tight and forbidden place within her. Suddenly he slowed, holding her, letting her catch her breath a bit.

"Where is it? Where is my cock you bitch?"

"In.... in my ass!! Ohhhhhh, it's so deep in my ass."

Osmond smiled and kept pumping; the anger was slow to dissipate. He enjoyed the sounds she made, the feeling that he was hurting her, but he knew deep down that he wasn't. He could feel that she had stopped fighting and was trying to work with him to make it even more intense for both of them. It was clear to him that Dahlia was in fact enjoying this filthy act as much as he was. It was a game, he suddenly realized, as he yanked hard on her hair snapping her head back. "You like it, don't you? You like daddy's cock inside you."

Dahlia moaned with the yank to her hair. Her pussy tingled and wetness filled her slick folds as she heard him speak, his voice full of confidence and power. "Yes...yes... I like it."

Suddenly there was a crack of a slap, as Osmond's hand landed on his captain's ass. She began to squeal, panting wildly. "What do you like, you little spoiled bitch? Tell daddy what you like!"

"I LOVE DADDY'S COCK! I LOVE DADDY TO FUCK ME! I LOVE DADDY TO FUCK MY ASS!" Dahlia screamed out. She began to shiver and twitch, as her pussy suddenly began to spasm in climax. The captain began to whimper as she came, but Osmond didn't stop using her. She knew he wasn't finished, wasn't finished because she had tricked him. As much as he was hurting her, she felt pleasure. She was being punished, her daddy was punishing her, her lover was punishing her. The Pirate Queen muttered, "Don't stop... Don't stop daddy. I want your cum in me... Give me your cum Daddy... Take me! Take what is yours! DADDY!!!"

Osmond could hold back no longer. With a roar like a lion claiming it's territory he started cumming. Into the tight, dark recesses of her forbidden tunnel the navigator loosed his load. Grunting and moaning, pumping slower and slower, he filled her. All around his shaft bubbles and foam formed, his cum frothed up by the churning of his cock inside of her. He heard his captain grunt, as if in pain, and felt her clenching his cock with her inner muscles. She was whimpering, "yes... yes... give it to me... yes..."

Osmond shivered and gripped her body to his mainly to keep from falling over. It was no use, as her legs had given out long ago. The pair tumbled over, landing on the floor. The navigator's slick cock tumbled out of his captain's body and she moaned out in pain and disappointment.

She started to shiver uncontrollably. "Hold me daddy...please hold me." Strong arms folded around her, as Osmond pulled Dahlia close against his chest. The Pirate Queen was facing away from her former captive and she was thankful for it as she felt the tears run down her face. She was beaten, more than beaten she was destroyed. As they lay together, on the floor of the cabin she knew that she couldn't kill him, knew that she couldn't hurt him anymore. For a long time the pair just laid there, both of then thinking long and hard about all that had just happened. Dahlia wiped away the tears, and sobbed.

Osmond felt her shiver, and heard her mournful cries. "Are you hurt, what's wrong?"

She whispered something, too low for anyone to possibly hear. "What?" He asked.

Dahlia then stiffened and yelled, "I said I love you, you mother fucking bastard. I love you."

Osmond couldn't believe what he was hearing. She loved him. She loved him? She loved him! That made it all right then, didn't it? All the sin, all the things she forced him to do... the things he did to her against her will... was it against her will? Was any of it against anyone's will? I mean, since we love one another, it must be okay?

He smiled and reached out to stroke her head.

"Don't touch me you asshole." She tried to pull away.

"HEY!" he yelled back, "You don't fucking pull away from me. Look at me."

Dahlia turned away, that was the last thing she wanted to do. She hadn't let a man see her cry in years and she wasn't about to start now. Osmond had other plans. He grabbed her and turned her around.

"Look at me Dahlia. Open your eyes and look at me. Let me see those beautiful eyes." He said.

When she opened them she saw that he was smiling. He leaned forward, kissed her softly and on the lips and said, "I love you too." Dahlia moaned and leaned forward, wanting him to hold her, needing him to hold her. His arms came around and enveloped her, pulled her close and she melted. No one ever held her, not before, not after, never. It made her feel safe; she had forgotten what safe felt like. She cried unashamed into his shoulder.

12