The Piss Empire

Story Info
Story of a fantasy land where the ruler can pee anywhere.
3.1k words
4.4
56.2k
50

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nopjans
nopjans
105 Followers

Liliana spotted the procession of riders approaching the villa for some time before they finally arrived. They wore the green and yellow colors of the imperial guard, and carried the yellow, blue, and red banners of the T'urian Empire. Although she and Empress were cousins, they were not particularly close. She supposed the Empress might be visiting on business, or perhaps Liliana was being summoned into the city in some sort of official capacity. Occasionally, it was necessary to appear for some official function or entertain an ambassador for an evening, but for the most part, she existed at the fringes of the royal court. It was unusual that visitors from the city accompanied by imperial guards would arrive unannounced.

Liliana did not much care for the concerns of the state anyway. She enjoyed life on her country estate. Her staff saw to the day-to-day upkeep of running of the holding, leaving her free to explore the forest, or swim in the lake, or enjoy the volumes of its library as she saw fit. Her current interest was studying the early history of T'ur and the founding of the empire. In truth, Liliana felt a greater kinship to those people, her distant ancestors, than she did with her own family.

When the assemblage of riders finally arrived, a thin, pale figure dressed in immaculately tailored black clothes emerged from the pack. "Lord Markish, welcome. Had I known you were coming, I would have had a meal prepared for you and your retinue," said Liliana to the Empress's most honored and trusted advisor.

A gloomy and philosophical man at the best of times, it seemed to Liliana as though Markish's quality was especially gray at this moment.

The man waved his hand dismissively. "It does not matter. I am afraid I bring dark news. Dark news indeed. The Empress Fiona VI is dead."

Liliana gasped. "No! How? She was in the prime of health last I saw her!"

Markish nodded in agreement and leveled his pale blue eyes at Liliana. "There is more for you to know. She is dead. Her children are dead. Her brother and sister are dead. Their children are dead." Each sentence the man spoke, was fresh dagger driven into Liliana's heart.

"How can this be? What does this mean?" she said through welling tears.

Markish reached out and placed his hand on Liliana's shoulder and squeezed. The gesture, perhaps meant to be reassuring, filled her with dread. "Assassins from Skenos snuck into the country and commenced with an unprecedented simultaneous attack on the royal family." His eyes narrowed and he paused dramatically. "Lady Liliana, you are our Empress now."

Liliana almost laughed as he said those words. Her, Empress? Impossible! She stood 9th in the line of succession. This had to be a joke her family was playing on her. "This is a most cruel jape, sir."

"Do you know me to be a man who take part in any such trick?" Lord Markish asked hotly.

"You have played your part well. You can tell the others how I cried and panicked at hearing the news I was to be Empress. Yes, you've done your part, and you may go."

Anger flashed across the somber man's face, which then softened into a sympathetic expression. "This is no deception. I am sorry. I wish it were, but this is the brutal truth."

No, Liliana realized, Lord Markish was not a man who would take part in any such jest. The gods help her, she was to be the next Empress of the T'urian Empire. "What happens next?"

"There will be a period of mourning. In 90 days, you will be coronated. In the meantime, you were not raised to be an Empress, and we must train you as best we can. There are customs and... certain traditions you will be expected to partake in."

"I may not have been raised to be Empress, but this is my family and heritage. I am familiar with the traditions of our Empire, sir."

"We shall see."

-

Liliana arrived at the city of T'ur after a long ride from her country estate the following afternoon. The city sprawled for miles, and at the center stood the Imperial Palace, which would now be her home for the rest of her life. As guards escorted her through the city to the Palace, Liliana observed the citizens carrying on with their lives and business as normal. Merchants were still selling their wares, children still played in the streets. To her eyes, the people were relatively unaffected by the death of their Empress.

The streets and buildings grew more richly appointed as they neared palace. Ultimately, the escort party arrived at the opulent Plaza of Helena, named after the first Empress. An enormous marble statue of Helena stood in the plaza, depicting her standing tall, wearing ancient armor legs spread wide, holding her sword above her head with her right hand, the left hand bunching up the skirt beneath her armor to her belly, the face a mask of righteous anger. A stream of water ran out between the statue's legs, striking a smaller brass sculpture set between the statue's feet.

The palace gates opened, revealing a group of courtiers ready to welcome Liliana. Lord Markish himself, still dressed in his usual black garb, offered his hand as Liliana exited the carriage. "I trust the trip here was uneventful? How are you feeling?"

"Yes, quite uneventful. I am well." The ride in from the countryside had been long. In truth, Liliana felt a bit tired and overwhelmed by the new life she was assuming. More pressing, especially after seeing the statue of Helena, was the need to relieve her bladder.

"Good," said Markish with a nod. "Good. We spoke about the traditions of the Empress. Had you been more directly in the line of succession, you would have been instructed on the complexities of rule from an early age. I will oversee your education in statecraft. I know you're a sharp woman and have been peripherally involved in these matters, so this is not new. But there are layers and subtleties to this all."

"As to some of the other traditions you mentioned," Liliana began.

Markish cut her off. "Yes. I have less expertise there. Lady Debora will be your guide."

A short, slender dark-haired woman wearing a white shift separated from the pack of a dozen courtiers. "Empress Liliana, it is my honor-"

"I am not ignorant about this subject, Lord Markish. Now, if you please -"

"Lady Debora will be the judge."

Debora again spoke. "May I speak with Empress-in-waiting privately?"

"If you wish," replied Markish. Debora nodded, and Markish signaled for the other courtiers to follow him.

The two women were alone in the forecourt. "Tell me what you already know."

"The Empress can urinate whenever and wherever she pleases. It's mostly ceremonial these days."

Debora nodded. "Yes, there is the coronation, and the solstice festivals when the Empress will pee. Do you know why this privilege belongs to the Empress?"

Liliana though back to the histories she enjoyed reading. The T'urian Empire formed nearly 1000 years earlier, when the city-state of Koint attacked their smaller neighbor, the city of T'ur. T'ur's queen, Helena, led a bold counter-strike on Koint, crushing them in combat and laying siege to their city. Yet, even after months of blockade, Koint would not surrender to a woman. They proclaimed that so long as the Eternal Flame of Maset burned in their temple, their gods would protect and provide for them.

After months of deadlock, Helena ordered her generals to raze the temple and extinguish the flame. The generals of T'ur balked at her orders, fearing the wrath of the gods. Helena cursed them as superstitious fools and claimed she would take care of the matter herself. That night, she and her brothers surreptitiously entered the temple and slew the guards. While the Masetian priests watched helplessly, Helena's brothers urinated into the eternal flame. Though they diminished its size, the fire would not die, and their streams ran dry. Finally, Helena stood before the flame, raised skirt, and peed. Legend says that the flame was like a living thing, moving this way and that to escape the deluge. Yet, no matter where the flame danced, Helena twisted and turned with it, finally extinguishing it for good with a relentless stream. With the Flame of Maset drowned, Koint's hopes were extinguished as well, and they immediately and completely surrendered to Helena. The merger of the territories formed the core of the T'urian Empire.

Because of the important role pee played in the victory over Koint and the founding of their empire, by tradition, the Empress of T'uria and her heirs are allowed the privilege of urinating wherever they please.

Liliana relayed this story to Debora, who nodded approvingly. "You know your history well, my lady. This is good." Debora explained that she too had an interest in history, and had written a history of the practice through the years at the Academy. For this reason, Lord Markish had appointed Debora to explain the finer details to Liliana.

Debora, excited to find another person interested in history, explained how Helena, her sons and daughters, and the early T'urian royals pissed freely. The early tales of the empire tell of women and men who seemingly enjoyed doing so. Sometimes the peeing was capricious, such as when Sophia, Helena's daughter and second Empress of T'uria, became jealous of a rival's dress at a feast. She ordered the woman to kneel before her. When she obeyed, Sophia pissed all over the woman, ordered the sodden dress shredded, and then pissed again on the remnants in front of the entire court. Another empress, Sabine, reportedly enjoyed peeing from the highest parts of the city walls, occasionally targeting passersby. Tomas, Helena's great-great-grandson was said to be fond of peeing on the interior walls of the palace, watching the delicate white plaster darken as he directed a beam of urine over it.

As the number descendants of Helena multiplied, the laws were revised, applying only to the Empress and anyone she granted the right to, usually limited to her offspring and siblings. Even then, over the generations, the social mores of the rulers became fairly tame. Consequently, the right to pee freely became exercised most entirely for ceremonial purposes.

All of this, Liliana knew, but she enjoyed hearing Debora explain. She frequently nodded, and even The urgent signal from her bladder, however, was making it difficult to focus on what the dark haired woman was saying. She bent over slightly and shifted back and forth.

"Do not do that," Debora commanded.

"I am sorry. I desperately need to pee!"

"This is something you need to understand - when you are empress, you cannot show desperation. There is etiquette you must learn."

"And I will, but right now I need to pee."

"You are the Empress-in-waiting. Your position entitles you to relieve yourself whenever and wherever you chose. You are never desperate. If you are, it is because you are too weak to exercise your power."

Debora leaned in close and whispered "May I speak candidly?"

Despite having just met her, Liliana liked and trusted this woman. "Please do."

"You face many dangers. Frankly, there are many in the Empire, in this very palace even, who do not see your claim as legitimate. Some will seek to stake their own claim. Some plan reduce you to a figurehead while they execute their own agenda."

"And you're telling me this, why?"

"Because I believe you have the blood of Helena in your veins. You will need to prove it time and again to survive as Empress. Your wits, your courage, and your piss are all tools you can use to your advantage."

"I see," said Liliana. She was taken aback by the directness of Debora's words, but knew they were true. There were subtleties to being Empress, and this was one of them. Living outside the city, she was accustomed to peeing in a field, or in the woods. She even enjoyed peeing into the river that ran through her estate, but in the palace, the rules had been different. As a young woman, she had been caught peeing on the flowers in the rose garden during a feast. As a cousin to the then-Empress, she was admonished, but warned that another infraction could result in imprisonment, forfeiture of land and title, or even execution.

As the two women had walked through the palace grounds discussing the empire's history, they found themselves not far from that same rose garden. She suddenly had an idea. On the way to the garden, she encountered a palace guard and approached him. "Guard - are you aware of who I am?"

The guard was young man, perhaps 19 or 20 years of age. He clearly knew who she was, and seemed slightly intimidated by her presence and beauty. "You, you are Lady Liliana, the Empress-in-waiting."

"Indeed. Now, what would happen to me if I were to pee on the roses?"

The guard shuffled uncomfortably. "You would be... permitted to do so, if you choose."

Liliana raised her eyebrows. "You would permit me? I see. And what of Lady Debora? If she did the same?"

Debora gasped. "My lady!"

The guard seemed flustered by the line of questioning. "Please, I meant no offense with my answer. Lady Debora, she would never..."

"Answer the question!"

"I... would need to report that activity. Lady Debora is not... that is... she would be jailed for vandalizing imperial property."

"That simply will not do. Please understand - what is your name?"

"William. William Graves, my lady."

"William, I have much to learn, and Lady Debora is my guide. I will need examples, so she must be allowed to demonstrate if I am to learn what I need to know. As Empress, can I not permit her to pee right here?"

"Uh, if that is your wish."

"It is. Lady Debora, please show me how you believe an Empress should pee."

The shorter dark-haired woman nodded and approached a bush. She planted her feet firmly and raised the hem of simple white garment, exposing the pink bud topped by a trimmed strip of wiry black hairs between her legs. She reached between her legs and pulled up, parting the labia. "When in the presence of others, the empress must pee enough to satisfy her intent, and piss decisively. A few droplets will not suffice. Do not take too long to start, nor offer a weak stream when you do."

An impressively wide fan of clear liquid emerged from her pussy. She paused to sigh ecstatically, then continued lecturing while showering the rose bush with her hot urine. "Where and when the empress chooses to pee can be fraught with symbolism. Sometimes the pee is offered as a blessing, like the watering of the seeds at the harvest festival. Sometimes it is done in fury, as when Helena desecrated the Temple of Maset. Understand the message your actions are sending." The womanly rainfall rustled against the leaves of the bush as the warm liquid passed through the air from Debora's womanhood. She pissed rapturously for another 15 seconds, before the stream was exhausted. Even after her relief was complete, beads of her urine dripped down from the sodden bush to the immaculately groomed soil.

"I understand," said Liliana, trying her best to hide her excitement at what she had just witnessed. She wondered if the chilly and dour Lord Markish had known quite how enthusiastic Debora was about the empire's traditions before appointing her as Liliana's instructor in these matters. She approached another bush before calmly and confidently planting her feet in a wide stance and pulling her skirt up. Both Debora and William gasped at the sight of the immaculately sculpted cleft between her legs.

Those perfectly shaped lips parted followed by pale golden drops of pee slowly falling straight down or running over her thighs. The pee began picking up pace, and cohered into a tight stream aimed over the delicate red flowers on the lower branches of the bush, leaving them coated with piss. Suddenly Liliana began laughing joyfully, and the flow ceased. She turned and sent a stream over another plant before cutting it off and repeating the process again, directing a short jet of her piss over more of the succulent blooms, leaving them glistening as though covered in morning dew.

When William moved closer to her, Liliana observed the tell-tale sign of his cock hardening under his trousers. She smiled and faced the young guard, proudly displaying her sensuous mound for a moment, before another burst of piss gushed out. The spray pattered over the guard's leather boots. Both William and the soon-to-be empress laughed.

Finally, she walked to the edge of a shallow pond in the garden, squat down and resumed pissing into its crystal clear waters. One of the pond's ornamental fish, swimming indolently through the water, began moving furiously to avoid the arc of golden liquid falling into its path. Although she wished to continue depositing pee throughout the garden, Liliana was spent.

"William, do you have anything with which I might dry my legs?" The guard hesitated for a moment before presenting a square of white silk from his uniform's pocket.

First, she used it to wipe her pussy clean. Then she ran it over her thighs, letting it soak up any errant droplets of piss left behind. Next she ordered William to hold out his hand. "A gift for you, dear boy. 800 years ago, some people believed that receiving the empress's leavings would bring good fortune. It is in this spirit that I return this to you." She gingerly placed the piss-dampened silk in William's hand before folding his fingers over it.

Debora shook her head in amazement. "Clearly, you know the old ways! I am not needed to guide you in this..."

"I don't know everything, and will require your counsel. Also, you will be my eyes and ears among the court. You know this city, and can help familiarize me with the powers at work here. I suspect I cannot I cannot simply piss away every scheme aligned against me."

"My lady, it will be an honor to serve you however I can."

"My lady, I offer my service as well," William offered. "I will protect you with my very life!"

"I hope that is not necessary. Thank you both. We are but at the beginning of a long journey. I must survive until my coronation, consolidate my power against those who question my legitimacy, and deal with Skenos. They must pay for what they have done to my family and to this empire."

nopjans
nopjans
105 Followers