The Pit

Story Info
Naked Asian woman fights biker gang.
3.3k words
28.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(alt version of Underground)

The journey to Zander was hot and humid.

The dry, brittle dirt path was warm under Leslie Chang's bare feet as she continued her trek under the scorching sun. She stopped to drink water from her bottle, and to wipe the sweat off her face and neck with a towel.

She was a tall Asian woman with a curvy, muscular build, and had dark hair that touched her shoulders. Standing naked on the trail, she looked at her arms and legs. Her naturally light brown complexion had gotten even darker due to the fierce rays of the sun. She had large, swinging breasts and giant black nipples. Her big vagina was covered by a hairy mass of black hair.

She resumed walking through the dense forest, hearing birds chirping nearby. In the clear blue skies, she saw flying reptiles that appeared prehistoric in origin. After descending a steep hill, she hiked along a river, welcoming a warm breeze that blew her hair back.

Soon, she approached an ancient stone cathedral in a clearing. It resembled a place she had seen in a book of Old Earth. "Stonehenge," she whispered to herself, stepping inside to find shelter from the sun.

The peaceful silence was later shattered by the sound of loud, vibrating motorcycles. A gang of humans and creatures rumbled to a stop before the cathedral. They were all nude, except for the black leather vests and boots they wore. Some wore Nazi regalia.

The leader, a pale, gaunt gentleman with a thin mustache had his arm raised in the air. Abruptly, he brought it down and each chopper engine was killed. Silence engulfed the cathedral as the gang stared at her.

The leader turned to an enormous white haired ape on his right and asked, "Think you can handle a big woman like her?"

"No problem," the ape replied, grinning lecherously at Leslie.

Her jaw dropped open at the sight of his humungous dick and huge balls. God, they're monstrous!

He got off his bike, entered the cathedral, and lunged at her, bringing them both crashing to the ground. The ape growled ferociously at her as they wrestled on the floor. At one point, she sat on top of him victoriously, pinning his hairy arms to the surface. But that was short lived as he spat in her face and she released her grip. He grabbed her hair, pulling hard, and she screamed. He jumped at her again, but missed, landing on the ground with a thud. When he tried to get up, she kicked him viciously in the face with her bare foot. Not once, but twice. Blood oozed from his lips as he lied on the ground helpless.

"C'mon, you coward!" she said.

The ape got a second wind and pounced her, bear-hugging her from behind. He growled again as he squeezed tighter and tighter. Her breathing became more labored. His buddies cheered him on, hooting and howling. She quickly grabbed his massive penis, pulling with all her might, and he screamed bloody murder and loosened his grip on her.

She then delivered a series of punches to his face, causing him to reel backwards. That was followed by a flying kick to the nose, where she heard bones break. When he didn't get up, she turned to the bikers and asked, "Who's next?"

A brawny bald man with a goatee swung a whip at her, lashing her wide brown back a few times. "Whip her!" his friends chanted. With his following swing, he looped the whip around her neck and pulled hard, making it appear as if he had her on a leash. As Leslie struggled to free herself, a short black man tried to punch her but she stepped away just in time and he missed. She kicked him in the balls with such force that he flew backwards a few yards. Finally, she grabbed a hold of the whip and yanked it away from the bald man. She used it on him until he ran off with blood running down his back.

After the leader brought his arm down, the motorcycle engines rumbled to life again. He had her backpack in his hands, looking at her squarely in the eyes. "There's going to be a rematch later, you know that, don't you, Muscle Chick?"

She returned the gaze. "You bet."

* * *

She arrived in Zander in the evening.

A farmer's market was closing down in the town's plaza. Merchants were packing away their goods and taking down their booths. Leslie went into a local tavern. Like her, all of the rough looking patrons were nude. A couple of aliens sitting at the counter gave her hostile looks, and she shot them back murderous glances.

After washing up in the restroom, she asked the bartender, "Where can I find Tharus?"

He nodded his head towards the back. She threaded her way through the raucous bar, where sitting in a booth, was a slender black man with large white wings on his back. She thought he looked cute with his shaved head and wings. Leslie introduced herself.

"So, you're my guide to Elbron," she said, smiling flirtatiously.

"Yep." He reciprocated a grin, drinking from a goblet. "May I ask why you're heading there?"

A moment of silence passed before she answered quietly, "Just between you and me, I'm going to avenge my lover's murder."

"I see. . .it's getting dark outside. We'll leave tomorrow morning."

"Sure." She touched his wings gently, beaming mischievously. "They're beautiful."

"Thanks. All the ladies love them."

The next day, they both rode a giant creature that resembled a tyrannosaurus rex, to Elbron. It had the big, powerful legs like a dinosaur, except this one was a herbivore. She sat behind Tharus on the saddle, her large breasts bouncing up and down like yo-yos every time the creature jumped or picked up speed. She held onto him tightly. It's gonna be a rocky ride, she thought.

"It's called a voor," Tharus said. "They're very obedient animals."

She nodded, watching the jungle landscape flash by them as the voor raced through dense foliage, waded through rivers and marshes, and leaped across chasms and canyons. As they trekked through a valley of tall, leafy green trees, she heard the roars and growls of other predators. Some flew overhead but didn't see them. Huge mosquitoes kept flying in her face and she constantly had to swat them away.

By mid-afternoon, they reached the lost city of Elbron. It was comprised of ancient stone pyramids and buildings, the architecture reminiscent of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas. They dismounted the voor, and Tharus tied it to a tree.

Leslie approached a pyramid with pillars and a roof on top of it. The old, forgotten structure lied crumbling and decaying under the glaring sun. Written on the pillars were inscriptions and carvings, a fish here, a deity there. Mysterious and enigmatic.

"The Temple of Talos," he said, looking at it gravely. "It once was the site of many sacrifices and sacred ceremonies."

"What happened to all the Elbronians?"

"Most were slaughtered in wars, others were converted into slaves by their enemies, while another segment simply disappeared. You say the man responsible for your lover's murder is taking refuge here?"

She nodded, studying the writing on a pillar. "That's what I've been told."

"This city is vast," he said, looking at the ruins around them. They seemed to stretch for miles and miles. "He could be hiding anywhere. How could you possibly search every building by yourself?"

"Well, that's what I'm gonna do. Cover every square inch of this place by foot until I find him."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Kill him," she said without hesitation.

"I see. . .you're going to need help, Leslie. Why don't I stick around. It won't be safe here at night." An eerie silence saturated the deserted, barren city. "I won't charge you extra for the assistance."

"Thanks."

In the evening, they gathered some wood and started a campfire inside the temple. It soon got warm and toasty in the subterranean chamber they were in. They sat Indian-style on a bear fur blanket before the fire. She stuck her hands in front of the flickering orange flames, drawing some more heat.

"Thanks for the meal," she said quietly. "And thanks for staying."

"You're welcome," he said, smiling. "When you hired me as a guide, you hired the best. And I'm going to provide the most professional service I can."

"I really appreciate that," she said, returning a flirtatious grin that turned naughty. When she saw that his long, thick cock was erect, her giant black nipples grew hard and stiff. She sat in his lap and French kissed him passionately, stroking his black dick in a frenzy. Before he knew it, his penis was in her big mouth and she sucked and licked it uncontrollably. His moans echoed throughout the chamber.

Being so close to the fire, they worked up a good sweat. Perspiration trickled down her neck and back as she licked his shaved ball sack. After that, they lied on the blanket and engaged in position 69, with her lying on top of him, still sucking his dick, and him probing her enormous vagina with his tongue. Her moans were loud and deep. Wonder if I'll wake up any spirits from past sacrifices?!

"Fuck me, Tharus, fuck me!" she said. "Eat my pussy, devour my pussy."

Next, he brought out a book on different sexual positions from his backpack and they consulted it briefly. "You come well prepared, buddy," she said, grinning.

"Hey, I'm the best, remember?"

She lied on her back and straddled her huge, muscular legs around him as he crouched over her and slid his penis into her vagina. When he pumped her harder and faster, her moans shot up several octaves. "Ooooooh! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! I'm soooo horny now."

Within seconds, he came inside of her. "Ohhh, God, Ohhh, God," he kept saying.

They explored an underground passageway that connected the Temple of Talos to the other pyramids. In it, they discovered a couple of human skulls and feces. She pointed the lantern's light at it, examining it carefully.

"It's fresh," she said. "And it looks human."

"Uh-hmm."

They searched the remaining pyramids and buildings but found nothing. Not a soul in sight. It felt like they were the only people in the world. Tharus even flew above the city, hoping to see some signs of life. The engulfing silence was palpable.

"Think this guy Harion is still here?" he asked.

"That's my gut feeling. If you want to go, feel free to do so. I appreciate your help, but I'm gonna stay a while."

"I admire your persistence. No, I'll stick it out with you."

They mounted the voor and rode to a tropical lagoon nearby, where they bathed under a small waterfall. The water was warm. It was only morning, yet it was already sticky and humid again. The lagoon eventually led to a beach. The sand was clean and white, and the water so blue and clear Leslie could see all the way to the bottom. The two swam a little before he flew to the top of a palm tree and collected some strange looking fruit that looked like red tennis balls.

"What's that?" she asked curiously.

"Soron," he said, handing her one. "It's a fruit native to this land. Try it."

She took a bite, nodding approvingly. After eating, he walked up to her and fondled her big brown tits, his cock hard and swollen again. She towered over him, looking down as he played with them and sucked her large black nipples.

"Oooooooh," she said, feeling him wrap his arms around her thick frame, his hands grabbing her large, curvy butt cheeks. He split them open repeatedly and she laughed. She bent down and French kissed him. "You wanna shove your giant black dick up my asshole?"

Tharus smiled at her. They walked up the beach a little, hand in hand, the white sand nice and warm under their bare feet. The place was desolate. By a tree, they embraced again and soul kissed. He sucked her nipples sensually, bringing her down to her knees. He quickly checked his book on sexual positions.

"We're going to do every position in this book, okay?" he asked.

"Do we have enough time to do all of them?" she teased, chuckling. "Why don't you fuck me up the butt? I like it when guys stick their big dicks into my asshole."

After turning her around, he rubbed his cock against her ass cheeks before sliding it in smoothly into her anus. She leaned forward, her arms resting on the sand as he pumped faster and harder. Her loud moans boomed down the quiet beach. He slapped her ass a few times and she howled like a wild animal. Then he bent down and fondled her breasts as he continued pumping.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she said, closing her eyes. "Fuck my brains out my ears."

Soon, he ejaculated inside her, the two of them moaning feverishly.

They didn't see a man and his gang watching them from behind some bushes.

After running her fingers gently through the feathers of his wings, she plucked one off and stuck it in her hair, smiling. "How do I look?"

"Sexy," he said, beaming at her.

He took her hand, squeezing it tenderly, as they looked at the sea.

It was then that the voyeuristic man and his followers quietly walked down to the beach towards them. When Leslie saw them approaching, her face froze. "Harion," she whispered. And the motorcycle gang I fought earlier. There's too many of them! "C'mon!" She started running towards the voor, pulling Tharus along with her.

They jumped onto the saddle, with her riding in front. After sticking her big bare feet into the stirrups, she gave the reins a tug and the creature leaped off.

Harion, nude and bald, with a goatee, ran back to the bikes with the others, and raced after them.

Leslie glanced over her shoulder, seeing the gang in hot pursuit. They were black dots on the horizon but for some perplexing reason were able to speed all the way up to them until they were just yards away. She figured they had supercharged engines, vaguely remember reading an article about the technology.

"Shoot!" she said, watching the army of motorcycles and futuristic looking vehicles get closer. She kept whipping the voor to go faster but it retained the same speed. "C'mon, faster! Faster!" The creature's thick, strong legs bolted across the sand but was no match for the mightier armada of engines.

Soon, Harion's bike was riding along on the left side of the voor, while on the right was a long pick up truck with a group of aliens in the back of it. They were all armed with laser rifles.

Leslie whipped the voor hard. "Go! Go!"

As the creature galloped a little faster, jerking up and down, Harion looked at her big, swinging tits bouncing with the same up and down motion. Like a pair of yo-yos. He smiled at her mischievously. Suddenly, the aliens in the pick up shot the voor and it tumbled and crashed into the sand, throwing its two passengers high into the air. They landed onto the ground with a thud. She saw the voor raise its big, reptilian head to look at them quietly one last time before it breathed its final breath of life.

Leslie and Tharus quickly got up and ran towards the mountains. Her big legs couldn't outrun the bikes and pick up. An alien on the truck threw a large net over them, and they got tangled up and fell down. She frantically tried to claw and kick her way out but there was no escape. Harion walked up to her from behind and pounded her on the back of the head with a club. Everything went to black, and she collapsed.

When she regained consciousness, she found herself standing on a metal platform that was nailed to the front of the truck. Her wrists had been tied to the platform with some rope, as well as her ankles. Tharus was next to her, shackled up, too. As the pick up jolted up and down along a bumpy dirt road, she felt her throbbing migraine get worse. She wanted to puke but didn't.

They were the lead vehicle for the long convoy of cyclists, being paraded in humiliation as they returned to Elbron. Harion got off his bike, approaching the platform with a triumphant grin on his face. The leader of the motorcycle gang stood next to him, smirking.

"Rematch time, Muscle Chick," the leader said. He cut them loose, and some of his henchmen led them to a subterranean room in one of the pyramids. In the middle of it was a circular pit, similar to a boxing ring, which contained a layer of dirt.

A frog-like alien shackled Tharus to the railing above the pit, while Leslie was pushed into it. She looked up at him with concern. A large crowd soon circled above the arena, looking down at her with hostility. One of these people was Harion.

"Nice try, Muscle Chick," he said. "It's too bad about your boyfriend. I can still feel his warm blood on my hands. So sad about him." He shook his head with a sarcastic smile. "I give you a lot of credit for having gone this far. Didn't think you'd make it. So here's the deal. Two people enter this pit, only one gets to leave alive. It's a fight to the death. If you win, you're free to go. Gentlemen, our first contestant is the sexy, gorgeous Muscle Chick." The rowdy crowd hooted and howled lecherously. This was shortly followed by silence as everyone waited in nail-biting anticipation of the opponent.

Leslie looked up at Tharus nervously, wiping the sweat from her brow with the back of her hand.

"Our second contestant is the gladiator. . ."

She heard a drum roll in her head.

". . .Tharus!"

The audience cheered enthusiastically. Leslie stared at Tharus, her jaw dropping wide open. He shot her back a stunned, frightened look.

"Let the game begin!"

Harion uncuffed Tharus from the railing. But before he could push him into the pit Tharus flew away quickly, hovering high above them.

"Shoot him!" Harion commanded.

The frog creatures aimed their rifles at Tharus and fired, but he darted away and the laser bolts blasted away significant portions of the pyramid's ceiling. An avalanche of crumbling stones fell towards the pit. Leslie had seen it coming and was able to run out of the pit in time before the rocks crashed down on everybody. Blood, decapitated limbs, and dust was everywhere.

"Leslie!" Tharus said, flying above her. "Grab my legs."

Before she could reach them, Harion jumped on her wide, long back, riding her like a bull. She threw him off of her and he landed on the ground. She lunged at him and they wrestled while Tharus fluttered his wings above them, watching. One of the frog creatures joined in on the fight, pulling her hair hard. She screamed in pain as he turned her towards him. The frog punched her several times in the face, causing her nose to bleed. She reeled backwards with every vicious hit, dazed. For the finale, he kicked her twice in the chest and she collapsed onto the floor.

"Good job, Avar," Harion said proudly.

With their backs facing him, Tharus flew to the ground, grabbed a rifle, and ascended back to the ceiling. As Harion and the frog approached her, Tharus threw the gun to her. She caught it with one hand, aimed, and fired angrily at both of them. The laser bolts incinerated the two instantly.

Tharus landed again.

"Thanks," she said, sighing.

The remainder of the gang was either crushed dead from the avalanche or had surrendered to Leslie. She aimed the rifle at the surviving members, instructing them to exit the pyramid with their hands over their heads.

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Underground Naked Asian woman fights biker gang&explores world below.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Confident, Older & Powerful Men Ch. 01 Endowed older men and the confident teens they attract.in Mature
Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 01 Welcome to the twisted metropolis of Climax City.in Novels and Novellas
I May Be Small Being small dosen't mean I'm a child.in First Time
More Stories