The Pit Ch. 07

Story Info
Reports of sexual accomplishments turn heated.
1.8k words
3.92
8.2k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Faceless pall bearers carry a maple casket to an already dug grave.~

Bethany showed idle on her instant messenger. I knew she was there that day, but she could have been in a meeting. All morning I waited for a chance to invite her to the storage room, thinking about Judy's orders to force Bethany to give me head. I knew Bethany would do it, since she had hinted more than enough times that she would be an eager party.

But with her messenger idle, there was no guarantee that she and not somebody else would see my message. I leaned back in my chair and my hard dick hit my desk underneath, when a window popped up on my screen. It was from Bethany.

"Hey handsome, miss me?"

"Hell yea. Hey, meet me in storage."

"LOL, waiting for you."

It took me a minute or too to calm down enough to get up and not have a tent in my pants. I strolled down the hall to storage. Our storage room was rather large, with rows of metal scaffolding and shelves that held anything from books to computers. Only one door lead into the room, so we only had to worry about people entering that one door. Bethany was already inside.

"What can I do for you, sir?" Bethany's smile was brilliant. She wore a black mini skirt, which she had already pulled up to reveal a white lace thong, and a white semi-sheer blouse already unbuttoned to show a matching white lace bra.

"I have some briefs that I need you to look at." She smiled at me and dropped to her knees, her hands already pulling my zipper down. She reached inside and pulled my boxer briefs down.

"I think the briefs are unimportant, but this..." She pulled my dick out, it already getting hard from seeing her lacey lingerie. The six inches stood right out at her and she shoved all of it in without warming up at all. No gag either. She kept my dick down her throat for about 30 seconds, and then pulled it out, her lips wrapped around my shaft, squeegieing the saliva off. Then she plunged it in again and held it. It was great. I could feel her vocal chords wrapped around me, and didn't have to pull out quickly.

After a few more of those, Bethany pulled me out and began to stroke me hard, trying to get my juices into her. I had to lean back against the wall, her hand working fast up and down my hard prick. A few pumps with just her hand were followed with a few pumps all the way down her throat. Nothing could stop her, she was hungry for a geyser.

I tried to keep quiet, but a few moans escaped me. I had thought that it was going to be more forcing on my part, but Bethany was all gung ho.

Bethany started pumping with her hands in double time, her mouth in an "o", ready to catch my seed on her face. I couldn't resist, and I pumped my jiz. It flew through the three inches of air and landed on her face, running down her brow and cheek. She wiped the head of my dick on her chin. Then she let go of me and, as I put myself back in my pants and zipped up my zipper, Bethany licked her face. Where her tongue couldn't reach, her fingers wiped my cum off and then she licked her fingers clean. Soon her face was clear, her clothes arranged, and I was staring at her swaying ass as she walked back to her desk.

I grinned, feeling exhilarated, striding to my car after work. I had to see Judy to tell her about my weekend with the sisters, although she probably already knew, and about completing my mission with Bethany. I drove to The Pit, replaying each encounter and, of course my hard on came along.

I walked in and the place was empty, as everyone getting ready for tonight.

"Knock, knock..."

"In here." I heard Judy yell from the back. I walked passed the bar and into the double doors that lead to the kitchen. Judy was moving boxes of produce in her cut off jean shorts, a white tank, and a layer of sweat. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and her lacy black bra showed through the tank top, and I couldn't take my eyes away, nor did I want to. Judy put the last box on top of the stack and stood up straight to smile at me, her arm wiping her brow, her chest heaving from exertion.

"Hey sexy," I said, leaning against a prep table.

"I'm so glad you are here. I need a break. How was your weekend?" She talked fast when she was in a fluster. She took me by the hand and led me to the back of the kitchen, and around a couple of corners. I never really went back here at all, even on nights that I helped out here. I glanced this way and that, looking for people or new areas.

"You mean you haven't heard from the sisters?"

"Haha, no, but it sounds good, tell me." She let go of my hand and moved a couple more boxes. We were near the back dock and I was surprised this place was big enough to have a back dock.

I told her about my weekend with Melanie and Stephanie, and then about Bethany and the storage room. All the while helping Judy with her boxes. She had to stop at certain points to stare at me and lick her lips. The stories and the box moving ended at about the same time.

"Wow, sounds like you've been busy." Judy took my hand again and continued on through the maze of her establishment, finally reaching a locked door.

"Mindy working tonight?" I asked, as Judy unlocked the door. I had remembered her comment about popping Mindy on Friday, and wanted to let Judy know I was interested.

Judy smiled, "Yea, she's here. Why? Finally figured out that you would love to bone her?" She laughed and opened the door. It was a very short hallway, 5 feet long, maybe, with another locked door at the end.

"I suppose. Hey, where are you taking me anyway?" Double doors were strange for an internal room like this.

"I have a surprise for you, in fact, here, you open the door." Having unlocked it, she moved out of the way and locked the door behind us. I opened the door before us and saw stairs leading down to a cellar with the light on.

"This place has a basement?" I started down the stairs and heard Judy lock the second door. Once I reached the bottom I looked around to see a large room with a cement floor, its drain off to the left, and heavy black curtain hiding three of the walls. In the middle of the floor, right underneath the hanging light, was a large 5X10 ft. table covered with a white tablecloth, its metal legs showing underneath.

Judy came up behind me and undid my belt and pants before I could investigate the room further. My pants dropped to the floor as she spun me around like a top, and pushed me back against the table. I caught myself while she yanked my boxer-briefs to my ankles and kneeled down to take my dick into her mouth, still fully clothed. I instantly got hard, her hands and lips groping and massaging my shaft and balls with a ferocity. I gasped as she clearly showed more ability and creativity than Bethany earlier, and Judy knew it. She worked up and down my fully erect 6 inches, making me pant and heave, still in shock at the suddenness of her attack. Her tongue paid attention to the crevice on the underside of my dick head. That sensitive spot couldn't take much before I was squirting into her mouth.

I leaned back on to the table, which felt like it had a smooth surface under the cloth. Judy wouldn't stop. Her continual sucking after my orgasm wasn't letting me recover, and my legs almost buckled. Her hands worked up and down, never slowing down. Her hot mouth still slathering over my rod. She was hungry for more seed, and I was eager to give it to her, but this soon after an orgasm I knew this was going to drive me crazy.

I tried to move up onto the table, with Judy still sucking on my dick. I finally got my ass up over the edge, and just laid back, my legs dangling over, not reaching the ground. She continued to pump me, now making groans and moans from her throat. My harsh breathing was the only thing coming from me, and I closed my eyes to try and concentrate on cumming again, knowing that she wouldn't stop until I did.

Judy started to push me up the table, and she crawled up as well, my dick still in her mouth. Once up she would push me further between pumps on my shaft. I tried crawling up, but the table cloth slid in the opposite direction. After much fumbling and many pumps from Judy still trying to milk me, my head reached the head of the table, the edge of the table cloth somewhere down by my waist. I noticed that the table was made of plexiglass, and that it was actually a box on legs. Just above my head was a mechanism that seemed to lift the lid off the box.

This was intriguing, but Judy's blowjob was starting to get my juices flowing again, and I dropped the desire to figure out what I was laying on. The blowjob was reaching a rawness that was new to me, and I so wanted to cum again, to end this journey of pleasure and pain that Judy was committed to. My balls got tight, and I started to moan audibly. My orgasm was building again, and longed for it. I got louder, and Judy moaned louder with me, her mouth vibrating lightly on my prick as she continued to pump with her hands and tongue and throat. I shifted my pelvis upward, wanting more and more, my dick hitting the back of her throat. Finally, Judy gave out this loud moan that I was sure would alert every employee in the bar getting ready for tonight. I moaned louder with her, because my body felt electrified as it was preparing to shoot another load.

At that moment another noise joined ours, coming from underneath me, muffled and female. It sounded more like a muffled scream than a muffled moan, but the surprise made me cum hard in Judy's mouth as I twisted to see who was under me.

Judy managed to hit me over the head with something hard, but before I blacked out I saw a scared and naked Mindy, bound and gagged, trapped in the plexiglass box that I slumped down on.