The Pizza Boy

Story Info
This one gets a special payment.
762 words
9.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was the way he talked that attracted me to him. Maybe it was the way the rain soaked his shirt causing it to press against his chiseled body that turned me on. I remember the night as if it were yesterday. A rainy night in mid-June.

I had ordered a pizza and was growing impatient. I had been looking out the window, waiting for the pizza boy. Finally, he had arrived. I saw him and instantly felt my pussy get a little wet.

I licked my lips as he walked up to my door. He looked familiar, and I then remembered. He was the extremely distracting boy from my History class. Everyday, I would stare at him and daydream about the day I got him in my panties.

He rang the doorbell and I quickly snapped back to reality. Before I opened the door, I adjusted my shirt to reveal as much cleavage as I possibly could. I opened the door and gave him a very flirtatious smile.

"Hi," I said. He smiled at me, and he stared at my almost entirely uncovered breasts. I glanced down at his pants and noticed a tent forming. A small moan escaped my lips, and we both returned to reality.

I tried to make conversation to make him stay longer. "Hey, you're that guy from my History class, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, your name's Danielle, right?" he said.

"Exactly. I'm sorry, I don't think I remember your name," I lied.

"Brad," he told me as he extended his hand. I shook it, and his strong grip only turned me on more. I took a step closer to him. He blinked as if returning from a daydream. He pulled out the pizza from his carrier and handed it to me.

"That'll be $8.50," he said. I took the pizza and stepped inside for a moment. I grabbed the money and went back outside. I handed it to him and came dangerously close to him. I kissed him only briefly before I pulled away.

I looked at him, shocked at what I had done, and I waited for him to do something. He pushed me against the door and kissed me. I struggled to turn the doorknob and eventually got it.

I led him upstairs to my bedroom. As we walked into my room, I pulled off his soaking wet shirt and threw it across the room. I locked the door and pushed Brad onto my bed. I climbed on top of him and unbucked his belt as I kissed him. He kicked off his shoes.

I took off his pants and pulled of my shirt. He reached up behind me and unclasped my bra. He pulled it off and took one breast into each hand. He rolled us over so he was on top. He sucked on my nipples. He circled his tongue around them and gently nibbled on them.

He pulled off my pants and thong all in one motion. I moaned slightly as he started rubbing my throbbing clit. He kissed down my stomach and stopped just above my clit. He sucked on my clit and finger-fucked me. I began moaning louder and louder as he moved faster and faster.

He went until I couldn't contain myself anymore. I felt my climax coming but I waited as long as I could.

"Oh, fuck!" I shouted. "Oh, Brad! Don't stop! Oh!" Once I finally came, Brad took off his boxers. I stared at his massive cock. So big, so hard. He stood by the bed, and I sat in front of him.

I took it into my mouth. I sucked on the head and worked my way down to his balls. I took as much into my mouth as I could. He began to moan which only made me want him more. After a minute or so of that, he pulled away.

"Lay down," he commanded. I moved to the middle of the bed, and he got on top of me. I reached into the drawer on my side table and pulled out a condom. He quickly put it on and put his cock deep inside of me.

We tried many positions, and I came almost every time. After a while, he finally came also. Out of breath, he kissed me. Weakly, he pulled himself out of me. He took off the condom and threw it out. He got dressed and gave me one last kiss before leaving.

"See you Monday," he said with a wink. I smiled.

"See you Monday."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep trying

Not realistic for 99% of the readers. I suggest going to the category Humor & Satire and read a few of the hall of fame stories as inspiration for your writing. I do appreciate the first time effort and am sure your next story will be much better. If you want to know what people really think about your story, allow the readers to vote on it.

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

Shallow, rushed, unmemorable. I believe, you forgot to create a good characters and the main thing - plot. Yes, I noticed it's your first work. Congrats from me. Next time, when you feel the urge for writing, do a favor for yourself, as a writer - find a good plot. Add best characters you can create to that plot. Make the readers believe in your story.

Writing is a job, like any other job. If you do a half-assed job, everyone will notice. Good luck.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Sex with GF's Sister How I accidentally fucked my girlfriends little sister.in Erotic Couplings
Fucking Mrs. Ava Gorgeous older woman seduces her neighbor's son.in Mature
BabySitter BabySitter taken during the night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting for Daddy A babysitter is deflowered by an older man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Baby Sitter's Curiosity Why have you got an erection?in First Time
More Stories