The Plan

Story Info
Rape my wife.
1.3k words
4.29
87.3k
46

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those dry spells when we both were busy and we did not have time for each other.

I asked her as she was headed out of the door "What do I need to do to get some sex around here?"

"I guess you will have to attack me." she said, as she closed the door behind her.

We did end up having sex that night so I did not have to resort to assaulting her but what she said did stick in my mind.

I started to do a little research and it turns out that some women do have rape fantasies. I thought this could be fun but dangerous. I would have to plan very carefully. Should I talk to her about it or would it make what I was planning less realistic? I decided to start planning and think about talking about it later as the planning progressed.

As it turned out, I decided not to tell her what I planned to do.

I picked up my props, I had my plan set so I just needed the right night to put my play into action.

It was a Friday night and we were relaxing in front of the TV. She told me she was going up to take a bath..

"Shit, I forgot, I have to run out and take some stuff to the post office for work. It has to go out in the early mail. I told the boss I would drop it off.. I have to go back to the office to get it. I'll be back in an hour or so." I told her.

She said. "That sucks, Drive careful."

I opened the garage door and pulled my car out. I drove about a block down the street and parked. I walked back and let myself in the front door. I went up the steps and made sure she was taking a bath. I went into the master bedroom to check that the bathroom lights were on. I tiptoed over to look around the door and saw that she was indeed in the bathtub. I got my props out of my closet and left them in the hall. I went back into the bedroom and waited.

I heard the water start to drain out of the tub. It was time to move quickly

I went to the basement and turned off the circuit breakers to the master bedroom, the upstairs hallway and the master bath. I pulled the stocking over my face. I jogged back up the stairs and I meet her in the hallway. I hit her in the eyes with a bright flash light so that all she saw is a bright white light. She was standing there with a towel wrapped around her. She looked fucking hot.

"What's going on? Get that fucking light out of my eyes." she screamed.

I whispered "Do as your told and you won't get hurt." I whispered so she would not recognize my voice.

She turned and ran into the dark bedroom and I run after her.

I'm faster, so I caught her as she crossed over the threshold into the room. I grabbed the towel and it came loose into my had. She spun and attempted to hit me in the head. Luckily for me, I was able to block the punch and I dropped the towel and the flash light. I spun her around and grabbed her and tossed her on the bed. The flash light was on the floor but gave off enough light so I could still see her on the bed. It was a very powerful light.

"Just for that, you are going to get your ass spanked." I told her.

"Please don't hurt me.' she cried

I knew she likes to be spanked but its not something I'm into to so we don't do it very often. I figured that this could be the time to improvise and added it to the fantasy.

With my left hand on the small of her back I used my right hand and gave her a stinging smack on both of her ass cheeks. Her ass shook a little and then came off the bed like she wanted some more. So I gave her another one. This time a little lower on the ass. Her ass came off the bed a little more . I thought I her her moan but a wasn't sure so I slapped her on the ass again. Each time I spanked her cheeks, I moved my hand down lower. I was sure I was leaving red marks on her ass. As I said before, she always wanted me to spank her her but I was reluctant to to so. Now I was sure I heard her moaning. She lifted her ass off the bed even more and she started to spread her legs a little more each time I slapped her ass . The last few smacks were pretty hard and right on the outside of her pussy.

I stopped spanking her. I pushed her flat on the bed and moved up so I was on top of her. She could feel my hard cock between her ass checks. I grabbed her hair with my left hand and a tit with my right. I was sliding my cock up and down between her ass checks. I whispered in her right ear.

"I'm going to play with your pussy you now. Spread you legs and don't do anything stupid."

She "I'll do anything you want. Just don't hurt me anymore."

I could feel her spreading her legs underneath me as I lay on top of her.

After she had her legs open I slid off of her and moved my right hand down to her pussy. I shoved two fingers in and found her to be sopping wet. I keep my left hand in her hair to keep her face turned away from me. She was still face down on the bed. I started moving my fingers in and out of her pussy. It did not take long for her body to respond. Her hips started to move as my fingers moved. She was moaning loudly now. I added another finger. I could tell she was building up towards an orgasm. Her ass was coming off of the bed. I stretched her pussy and added another finger as I continued to fuck her with my fingers..

"Oh my god, Oh My god."She said. "I'm going to cum, Your going to make my cum. This is so wrong."

I stopped with my hand asked her "Do you want my cock?"

She said "Yes. I need it, give it to me, Fuck me, Fuck me now"

I pushed my cock into her wet pussy. I rammed it all the way in in one big push. She came right away. I pounded her pussy in and out harder then I have ever fucked anyone. I have no idea how long we fucked. She came three times before I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass. I wanted her to feel my cum on her ass that I just got done spanking.

I whispered into her ear "Don't tell anyone about this or I'll never come back again."

I got off the bed and grabbed my flash light light and left the room.

I went down the stars, got dressed in the hall and removed the stocking from my face and went out the front door.

I went to my car. I had some wipes in the car and used them to clean up. I sat there for a half hour watching my house. No cops came. I started the car and drove home.

When I walked into the living room, my wife was siting on the couch watching TV, drinking a glass of wine.

"Did you get everything mailed?" she asked.

"I said yes. Did you enjoy your bath?"

"Yes, sure did" she said.

I went up to take a shower and found all the lights working and the bedroom clean and the bed made.

After my shower I was sitting on the couch and she leaned over and gave my a blow job while we watched TV. She even swallowed. She does not like to do that.