The Plan Ch. 04

Story Info
The Adventure Continues.
6.2k words
4.35
24.8k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 10/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday Night

I had finished work early and soon found myself in the local sex shop. This one was a little seedy, nothing like the one I visited with Jennie. I ended up buying another two strap-on's, the first one was eight inches long and called the "Exhilarator", the second a twelve inch black jelly cock named the "Ultimate."

I didn't spend to long in the shop, I wanted to return home and get ready for the night ahead. I had a relaxing soak in the bath, shaving my cock and ball completely hairless, this was something new for me, I loved the smooth feeling. My thoughts turned to Jennie and Donna, I didn't know how many times I could cum in one session but tonight I was going to find out.

I arrived at Jennie's house at six thirty, she answered the door in her dressing gown, before I entered I pulled the gown open for all to see but the street was empty. She was already wearing her lingerie. A white half cup bra with red detailing that struggled to restrain her ample breasts, the matching panties taught against her smooth pale skin showing every ridge of her pussy, the white stockings held up with a delicate lace suspender belt. I wanted to fuck her on the door step but knowing that wasn't possible I leaned forward to kiss her lips, Jennie responded before pulling me inside and slammed the door closed.

"I wont be long, I'm just finishing my make-up." She told me as I followed her to the living room. "Get yourself a drink." She continued, as I dropped my bag of sex shop goodies, hopefully they would get a lot of use later.

Jennie had a mirror set-up on the coffee table and sat down to finish her work of art, not that she needed make-up. I surveyed the bottles on the sideboard and decided I would have a whisky, straight. I finished my drink as Jennie stood up. She was amazing, she came to me pecking me on the lips.

"I didn't want to do this to Donna, she is a nice person but I will do anything for you, anything you want." She smiled pecking me again, not wanting to smudge her lipstick.

"How did you get her to come?" I asked inquisitively.

!I asked her to go clubbing with me, I told her I had just split up with my boyfriend and needed to get wasted. She was surprised at first, as we have never spent anytime together. I had to convince her, I told her I didn't really know the club scene and need someone to guide me around. I told her we would have fun and that I would be paying. I think that was what persuaded her come."

"You are a clever little slut." I told her. "Now its time for your reward."

I knew we didn't have long before Donna arrived but I couldn't wait, I had to do something to this vision of beauty. My mind raced, I didn't want to spoil the way she looked. "Bend over, rest on the chair." I told her, she complied. I eyed her backside before running my hands over her perfect curves. I knew I had to taste her, taste her arse. Pulling the soft white material aside, my tongue darted against her puckered hole but didn't penetrate. I licked the length of her arse crease, I could feel Jennie's legs quivering. With great restraint I managed to pull my self away. There would be plenty of time tonight for that.

"Get up, finish getting ready." I told her and without a word she disappeared from the room. I poured myself another drink.

The time passed slowly as I waited for Jennie to return. Each second seemed like a minute, each minute an hour. For some unknown reason I pulled out my cock admiring the shave I had given it earlier. I started to rub my cock, Jennie had gotten me really turned on. Without any warning the doorbell rang, I tried stuffing my cock back inside my pants but had trouble as I heard Jennie bounding down the stairs. I moved to the kitchen my cock bouncing freely, as I heard the front door open

"Hi Jennie I bought a bottle to get us started." I heard Donna tell my slut.

I hoped Jennie would stick to the plan. I would stay hidden till they had a drink or two. Jennie would try to get Donna in a relaxed mood before I made an appearance. Everything was going smoothly, I managed to get a peek into the living room.

Jennie looked amazing, a tiny belt like skirt around her waist, clearly showing her stocking tops and the flesh above. Her exposed stomach leading up to the tight silver lycra top hardly covering her stunning breasts. A total dream girl but Donna matched her,

all of my dreams had come true, she had arrived in a schoolgirl outfit.

I took in every inch of Donna from my hiding place, she had loosely curled her soft blonde hair, which rested on her shoulders. Her blue eyes and gleaming white teeth making her look stunning. The upper half of her body was cover with a white blouse, which seemed to be a couple of sizes to small, pulled tight across her tits making them look huge, the buttons straining to keep them covered, a red and white striped tie was loosely hung around her neck. The grey pleated mini-skirt around her waist was not much bigger than Jennie's and exposed the curves of her arse cheeks, her legs were half covered with white knee length socks. I wished I still had my cock in my hand.

Jennie poured them both a drink and they sat next to each other on the sofa.

"I haven't been to a school disco night at the club for ages." Donna said making small talk with Jennie and finishing her drink.

Jennie bent over resting a hand on Donna's knee, I heard her say "It will be a good night." Staring into her eyes for a little to long.

This was my cue, I moved quickly from the kitchen as the two girls stood to leave.

"Hello." Donna said. "What you doing here? are you coming with us?" Her smile was radiant.

I had a slight feel of guilt as I spoke. " No Donna I'm not coming clubbing with you, I'm here to fuck you, I'm going to fuck you pussy, fuck your mouth and fuck your arse. We can do it the easy way or the hard way but believe me, tonight I am going to fuck your arse until you scream. Which way would you like it?". It seemed to take a while to sink in before she turned to Jennie and asked the same question. Jennie gave the same reply as I did.

Donna turned back to me. "You can fuck off, you daft cunt." She shouted out. "I'm going." She turned to leave.

Jennie was awesome, as Donna turned Jennie grabbed her throat and a handful of hair. "He said he was going to fuck your arse slut." She paused. "And so am I."A wicked smile on her face. I was so glad I had packed the toys.

Suddenly there was a look of fear in Donna eyes, this made my cock grow even harder as I moved behind her. Using my left hand a took hold of an handful of her exposed arse cheek and squeezed it with all my might as I leaned to her ear. "The easy way or the hard way." I said to her. "The hard way may be more fun....... for me."

Jennie released her grip from Donna's neck as she spoke to the terrified woman. "Donna you are not a virgin, I have asked around at work and I've heard you love to be fucked." Astonishingly Donna nodded her head, as Jennie continued. "This is just the same but you don't have to go clubbing and find some bastard of a bloke, you have got one here." She smiled at me, she was good. "Come on, sit down and have another drink, it could be a good night if you are a good girl." Again Donna nodded her head and I moved off to pour the drinks.

I gave Donna a good measure of vodka, straight, and told her to down it in one, she did and I repeated the process. I looked at Jennie and without further instruction she leaned forward and kissed Donna. Donna didn't respond but Jennie continued. Her tongue protruding until Donna finally relented, slightly parting her lips.

I could see Jennie's look of elation, she now had this woman in her control, a hand behind Donna's head drawing her in even deeper. Donna was starting to respond. I could see her chest heaving, there was no way that outfit could contain her tits. I moved and sat next to the two girls, to get a better view. I opened a button on Donna's blouse, I could now see down her top, her cleavage looked magnificent.

I couldn't hold back any longer as Jennie continued with the kiss, it was now really intense, Donna was kissing Jennie back with a degree of urgency. My hand fell below Donna's knee, I loved the feel of the soft cotton socks. Slowly I moved my hand up her leg but as it reached the hemline of her skirt she put her hand on mine, stopping me going any further.

I had earlier made it clear to Donna that I was going to fuck her, fuck her pussy and her arse and now she was acting like a virgin schoolgirl, stopping me from putting my hand up her skirt. Bitch!

I grabbed her hair pulling her backwards, breaking her kiss with Jennie. Donna screamed but I took no notice as I shouted in her face. "Who the fuck do you think you are? Your sit there kissing Jennie and you stop me from groping your cunt." I slapped her face, hard. "Come on, answer me, you fucking slut." I slapped her again, tears were in her eyes. Jennie sat and watched, unmoving, accepting the situation.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Donna yelled as I raised my hand again but this time I didn't let it fall against her face instead I pulled her blouse open, buttons flying in all directions. I barked out an order. "Spread your legs." She did this without hesitation, exposing her red panty clad cunt. I let go of her hair.

I quickly regained my composure, now calm as I spoke to Donna. "I have already told you that tonight I am going to use all of your holes to do with what I want and so is Jennie. I think you now know that I am serious. Every time you don't do as I say, the punishment will be worse. Do you understand.

Donna nodded, the nipple of her right breast had become free from her matching bra, she kept her legs wide open. Jennie leaned over, smiling at me before she took Donna's erect nipple in her mouth. I knew she was biting the flesh but Donna made no noise, as she looked at me, I could see the desperation in her eyes. I was so hard.

I dropped down to my knees, landing between Donna's spread legs. My mouth moving instantly to her panty covered pussy, the see through material not offering much resistance against my tongue. I sucked her cunt hard, my cock bulging in my pants. I looked up Jennie had completely freed Donna's tits, she had one in her hand and her mouth clamped firmly over the other. Soft moans were leaving Donna's mouth, I wanted them to be screams.

I slowly pulled Donna's panties over her socks and down to her ankles, not removing them completely. Her hairless pussy lips puffy and a lot larger than Jennie's and they were already spread wide. My tongue didn't waste any time as it enter her, as deep as I could make it go. I started to rub her clit with one of my fingers, my hand resting on her well trimmed triangle of pubic hair.

Donna's moaning was getting slightly louder but suddenly turned to gasps as I moved my hand and pushed a finger deep into her arse. Her bum cheeks clenched, I thought she as going to break my digit but I held firm pushing harder until it was completely buried, finally she relaxed and I started to finger fuck her tight hole as I lapped at her clit.

My other hand soon found its way up Jennies leg and under her panties. Two fingers had soon worked their way deep into her sopping wet cunt and I started finger fucking her with no mercy. I could hear the sound of her pussy juice sloshing around and her moans, as her hip bucked in rhythm with my hand.

Suddenly there as a new sound, I had to look up, Jennie was slapping Donna's tits, then she was grabbing them, twisting, pulling, then slapping again. Donna was writhing in ecstasy. I went back to eating her cunt and frigging Jennie's.

A mighty wail followed, Jennie had cum, soon followed by Donna. My mouth was awash with pussy juice, as were my fingers. I withdrew from both of them and regained my stance. It was my turn to be shocked, Donna's tits were battered, bright red, I guess as from Jennie's slapping but they were also covered in deep bite marks. What surprised me was she had a huge grin on her face.

I told Jennie to lick Donna's cum from her pussy, she did this vigorously as I grabbed one of Donna's tits and squeezed, her smile seemed to grow bigger. I had to release my cock before it ripped through my trousers, reluctantly I let go of Donna's breast, she breathed a sigh of relief.

Quick freeing my cock and discarding my pants, I moved my manhood to Donna's face, slowly I pushed my cock between her lips, inch by inch it disappeared down her throat, she had done this before. Soon my balls were resting on her chin but somehow she didn't gag, like Jennie did, and still seemed able to breathe.

"Don't you leave her cunt before I cum." I ordered Jennie, I don't know if she heard or not but she never raised her head. My animal instincts took over, I couldn't be gentle with this girl and I relentlessly fucked Donna's mouth, I could feel her tongue moving with me, licking whenever she could. I couldn't hold back any longer, I forced my cock as deep as it would go into her throat as the first jet of sperm left my shaft, this was quickly followed by a second, third and fourth. Donna was convulsing on my cock, she was chocking on my sperm. I left my cock in its place for a few more seconds, I loved the look of fear in her wide blue eyes. Jennie was still feasting on her pussy but was finding it hard to stay on board the bucking hips.

Finally I pulled my cock from her throat, it was followed by a mass of white gunge, had I really produced that much sperm. The goo dripped from Donna's chin covering her chest before finally being soaked up by her bra and blouse as she gasped trying to regain her breath, Jennie finally rose from between her legs, her face glistening. with pussy juice, Donna had cum, the slut was enjoying it.

"Stand up." I ordered Donna, she did as she was told but almost fell, her jelly legs unable to support her. Jennie was quick to react and steadied the girl.

Donna looked fantastic, the red panties still around her ankles, the grey skirt pulled up around her waist, her blouse ripped open with her spunk soaked bra wrapped under her tits, her hair was now a mess but I didn't care my eyes were on the spunk still dripping from her chin. I loved the shock look in Donna's face as she realised what I was going to do next and I embraced her in a long lingering kiss, the taste of my sperm mixed with the saliva from her mouth driving my cock ridged again.

As I broke the kiss I said to Donna. "I wouldn't make you do anything I wouldn't do myself, if you swallow my spunk, so will I." I then cleaned her chin with my tongue, while Jennie went to make us another drink.

I didn't want to stop for too long, so I quickly opened my bag of sex toys and found the medium sized butt plug. I told Jennie to get on her hands and knees, she did without question, her covered arse was gorgeous.

"That's how a good slut should behave." I said to Donna and showed her the plug, her smile broadened.

I dropped to my knees behind Jennie and pulled her skirt over her arse cheeks and her panties down to her knees. I then separated her cheeks apart to expose her arsehole and told Donna to kneel at the side of me, she did.

I then took two handfuls of arse flesh roughly Jennie whimpered and pulled forward, so I had to released my grip. Annoyed I slapped her arse with all my might, five times, five times she screamed. I ordered her to be quiet, even though the screams turned me on, no more sound left her mouth. I turned to Donna roughly grabbing her left breast.

"See what happens when you don't do what I want." Donna silently nodded her head.

My hands moved back to Jennie's arse and again parted her cheeks my tongue was soon pushing its way in past her sphincter, the muscle resisting at first but then relenting with the wetness of my tongue. I could feel her body convulse in a series of small jerks and when I pulled away I could hear a muffled gasp leave her throat before I ploughed back in. I loved the taste of Jennie's arse and took my time lapping away at her hole, relishing the tang of her anal passageway. My cock was bursting and I was lost in lust but I knew I had to stop, I had to carry on with the plan.

Leaving Jennie's opened hole I turned to Donna, she had a look of dread on her face, she had again guessed what was coming next. I took a handful of blonde hair, pulling her face to mine before kissing her deeply, roaming my tongue around her mouth, letting her taste Jennie's sweet arse. I could feel Donna trying to recoil but my grip was firm, finally I was ready for her to perform and broke the kiss, she wiped her lips.

Smack, the palm of my hand landed square across her cheek, she yelped as she lost her balance and fell to the floor.

"I give you a gift, I let you taste Jennie and you pay me back by wiping it off your mouth. You ungrateful bitch." Donna tried to apologise but I didn't give her chance, my hands clamped around her throat.

Jennie remained unmoving and didn't even look around to see what I was doing to her friend, she was turning into a good little slut. I held Donna firm, a look of total fear now showing in her face. I decided I had took her as far as I could and released her from my grip. She coughed and spluttered, I loved it, my cock was even harder.

"Eat Jennie's arse." I ordered Donna, she paused and I repeated the instruction, she still didn't move. "Don't make me say it again."

With trepidation Donna dipped her head to the flesh of Jennie's arse and slowly her tongue moved towards her hole. Licking the puckered hole with a lot of hesitation Donna had a look of disgust on her face, I had to change that quickly, I wanted her to feast on Jennie's arse not to be repulsed.

The idea came to me in an instant, I took the largest butt plug from the bag and removed Donna's panties from around her ankles.

"Sit up." I snapped at Donna. "I don't think your making a very good effort with her arse, I haven't heard one moan leave Jennie's mouth." I could see a tear in Donna's eye as she shook her head with dread.

"I'll do better." A whispered sound left her mouth.

"Yes, yes you will."

I took the soft red panties and moved to Jennie's arse and slowly began to push the material into her hole, she offered no resistance. Soon the panties had disappeared into her bowels except for a tiny piece of the waist band that I had left sticking out.

Next I started to wank the butt plug inches from Donna's shocked face, again I grabbed her hair pulling her head back and forced the tip of the plug past her lips. Less than half of the plug was in her mouth, her lips stretched wide when I pulled it out and spoke quietly to her.

"It's your choice now slut. You can either pull your panties out of Jennie's arse with you teeth, take them into your mouth and chew them till all her arse juice has been washed away or you can have this stuffed into your arse." I Again held the massive plug in front of her face.

Donna didn't tell me her choice but moved her head to Jennies arse, I knew she was scared of the anal beast I was holding. It was fantastic, I was turning into a sexual deviant, a total pervert but I was loving it all. Donna was borking as she pulled the panties little by little from the tight hole, Jennie was twitching with pleasure and her panting told me she was enjoying it.

Donna now had the panties in her mouth and give me a pleading look before carrying on with her task, the more she chewed, the less she winced until finally I told her to spit them out.

"Next time I ask you to do something, you will do it with enthusiasm or do you like punishment." She told me she would do anything I asked.

I put the large butt plug down, picking up the medium sized one and handed it to Donna. "Push that into Jennie arse's." I told her.

Without question she took the plug, which seemed quite large in comparison to Jennie's hole and slowly inserted the tip but soon found resistance as the plug widened.

12