The Play Area Ch. 01

Story Info
Kinky couple shares latex fun.
1.1k words
4.25
21.7k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marabunta
Marabunta
29 Followers

She walks into the new house where her hubby has been working on the decorating before they can move in and finds a note instructing her make her way to the kitchen. She finds another note telling her to go down into the basement and once there she wonders what's going on. All she can see is his gadgets, work space and diagrams pinned against the walls. When they first looked at the property they chose it because it had such a big and deep basement but now since her hubby's tools are in and on their specific places it looks so much smaller. She finds another note and a small remote!

The only thing written on the note is "PRESS THE BUTTON," she hesitates a bit since she knows what a prankster he is and that it's the 1st April! She presses and at 1st nothing happens but then she hears the release of a pressure valve and then one wall parts and she sees the hidden room behind it. She enters, the door closes and the lights go out. A spot light falls on something pink in a corner.

She walks over to find a large tub filled with liquid latex and beside it a glass of champagne, a hair cap and a front-zip latex panty. She wastes no time to change and slip into the panty and have a dip in the tub. She gets in and feels the silky coolness as the latex engulfs her feeling it caressing her body. She tries to just sit there and enjoy the feeling but keeps sliding around and then to her surprise its starts bubbling as she hears a pump start. It's a strange but good feeling as it bubbles against her.

She decides to get out before it starts to dry, and as she stands there she feels the warm air from a huge drier. She stands there drying when the light comes on but only dim. She can make out that there's a bed in another corner. She moves closer and she can feel the now dry latex hugging her tightly as it shrinks a bit as it dry's. She remembers the champagne so she quickly gets her glass and returns to the bed.

She get's on to it only to realize that it's a PVC inflatable bed and then sees her hubby sitting in the corner wearing a black skin tight latex cat suit and the only thing sticking out is his head. He comes over to her and kisses her passionately and lets her lay on the bed. As she lay's there he flips her on her front and she can feel the warm oil drenching her back. He starts massaging her and she feels him sliding over her as his latex covered hands grope at her. He kisses her neck and she drifts off as he massages her all over. It feels so good. He suddenly flips her over and does the same to her front. When he gets to her groin he kisses and tickles with his tongue. He with his teeth unzips the latex covered panty to reveal her extremely wet and juicy pussy. He kisses her lips and slowly with his warm wet tongue parts her outer lips and pushes past them to enter her pussy with his tongue. At the same time he takes her whole pussy in his mouth and sucks on her whilst pushing into her and playing with her clit.

He moves away and as she say's NO please don't stop, he's back on her pussy. Her pussy suddenly feels cold as the champagne flow over it and then it goes warm again as his mouth covers her. He pulls away and as she looks she sees him shaking the champagne bottle and suddenly feels pressure build inside her pussy as he has positioned the bottle at her entrance and the champagne fills her up. He returns with his mouth and his tongue.

She instantly cum's as the hot cold hot cold and sucking gets to much for her to handle. She shudders as the orgasm takes her onto another level of ecstasy. All goes warm again as she starts begging for him to stop. He gets off of her and as he moves away he sprays the rest of the champagne over her pussy and then some in his mouth before kissing her passionately. He leaves her there to relax.

She sees his suit has a crotch zip. He leaves to get some more champagne and she then notices that the box that's filled with their goodies is down there as well. She quickly pulls out black long latex gloves & the black 12" strap-on dildo they have, she chooses this color as it stands out from the pink, she laughs at how she always has to color co-ordinate even with sex accessories.(her hubby loves her for this)

She also takes out the harnesses & blindfolds they have as she's already spotted the hooks on the bed so she attaches them, pops her gloves on then grabs the blindfold & hides behind the tub to await her hubby. He enters & sees she's not there so he figures she probably gone to the toilet and all for the better while he sets up a table with more champagne, fresh strawberries, pineapple, cherries, raspberry's & marsh mellows & a chocolate fountain.

Just as he plugs it in & the chocolate starts flowing she creeps up behind him & blindfolds him, then quickly unzip his crotch & let him slowly feel what he'll be plugged with. He gasps at the coldness of her 12" cock in between his legs rubbing against his ass cheeks and after he's felt what's coming she leads him to the bed. She ties him to it so there's no way he can escape. She sees his HARD COCK poking out of his unzipped crotch so she puts the 12" to one side.

She takes a strawberry dipped in hot melted chocolate, she runs it over his lips then as he's licking his lips she dips another strawberry in the chocolate then runs it through her lips then slowly places her lips on top of his which he's still licking. He realize he can taste both chocolate & the warm sweet pussy juice escaping her wet lips on his & a hint of champagne from their previous escapades. So as he's licking & sucking on her chocolate covered pussy she slowly lowers her mouth on to his cock where it's sticking out of the latex suit oozing pre cum.

First he feels her hot breath then slowly the warm wetness of her tongue sliding over his cock. She takes the whole length of him in just as he pushes his tongue in to her pussy. Just as he does this she slides her hands under him and grabs his ass & directs his cock better in to her mouth. He gasps as she squeezes his ass & takes a long hard suck letting him feel the 1st of many deep throats to come for this evening.

Marabunta
Marabunta
29 Followers