The Play Date

Story Info
Slut Princess and I enjoy an afternoon of fun.
2k words
4.08
17k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurriedly walked through the front door, dropped my keys on the table in the hall, and headed to the kitchen to find Lissy and find out what the problem was that prompted her frantic phone call at work. I noticed the house was extremely quiet, which I thought was strange based on her earlier call, but figured Lissy and the baby were next door.

"I thought you'd never get here," Lissy said, stepping out from the alcove of the dining room, blocking my progress to the kitchen.

I remember trying to say something, but the words, I mean my breath, caught in my throat. She stood in front of me wearing nothing but a pair of stiletto heels and a string of black pearls around her neck.

"What?" she said playfully, "you weren't expecting this?" She smiled, licking her full lips and seductively flipping her long brown hair that fell just below her shoulders.

"Uh, no," I managed to stammer, instantly feeling my cock grow hard as my eyes traced over every inch of her delicious body. "No, I wasn't expecting this at all."

"If you're disappointed, I can go put my clothes back on and pick up the baby. He's with Lisa and her son on a play date."

"No need for that," I replied, walking over to where she stood and wrapping my arms around her.

"This was the best trick I could think of to get you home quickly," she explained. "See, I figured we could have our own play date."

"I like the way you think," I said, kissing her cheek and running my fingers through her silky hair.

"I'm glad," she replied, putting a hand on either side of my face and guiding my mouth to hers in a long passionate kiss. She gently slid her tongue into my mouth and moaned.

"Just to let you know, though, I didn't imagine a nice romantic afternoon," she said as she pulled her mouth away from mine.

"No," I said.

"No, the truth is that I'm very horny and all I really want is your thick cock buried in my pussy. Oh, and I want to cum on that thick cock and drip my pussy juice on to your balls."

I smiled. "That's my girl, never shy or unsure of what she wants."

"Is there a problem with that?" she asked, sliding her hand across my cock, which was bulging through my jeans just begging to be released and caressed by the incredibly hot chick standing before me.

"No problem for me," I replied. I knelt down in front of her and moved my face just inches away from her neatly trimmed pussy. I breathed in her delicious scent and moved a little closer, exhaling my hot breath on her clit, which I could tell was already swollen with anticipation.

"No," she said, gently pushing my head away from her crotch. "Not now. I told you what I want. Sometimes a girl wants her man's tongue in her cunt and other times she wants his dick. This is one of those times when all I want is your cock between my thighs and to be fucked like the little slut I am." Now get undressed!"

There wasn't much I could say, so I stood up, kicked off my shoes, and pulled off my slacks and briefs. My cock dripped a little precum on the floor as I stood in front of Lissy. She slid two fingers into her pussy getting them slick with her juices and then gently rubbed her clit. She slid them back inside and then held them up to my mouth to suck them off.

"Oh, Lissy! You taste so amazing!"

She laughed softly and then, without another word, turned her back to me, and got down on the floor on all fours.

"Now, do me!" she ordered.

I quickly got down behind her, licking my own lips as I surveyed her perfect ass. I put a hand on either hip and leaned over so my face was right by that delicious ass and put my tongue at the top of her ass crack, just below her lower back, and wiggled it.

"Yeah, baby! I love when you do that! Lick my ass!"

I continued licking, gradually moving down towards her asshole, but stopping just short.

"Don't stop, baby. I want to feel your tongue down there. Please don't stop, baby!"

"Sorry, my little slut," you said you wanted cock, not tongue." So despite the begging, I sat up and slid my cock between those well muscled thighs. I began to rock my hips slightly, gently settling the shaft of my cock into her wet slit and rubbing it on her clit.

"You like that, princess?"

"Yes, yes, I love it. Keep rubbing that cock on my clit."

I continued to rock my hips changing speed every now and then. I felt her body tense and her breathing quicken.

"Are you going to cum?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes! Make me cum!"

I stopped rubbing and leaned down again, listening to her initial complaint about the sudden lack of attention to her clit turn to ecstasy as I gently massaged her asshole with my tongue and slid two fingers into her pussy, wiggling them slowly.

"Oh my God! My God! Yes yes! Make me cum!" She dug her fingers into the carpeting and arched her back. A minute later she came.

"My God, baby that was amazing! A great opening act. Now fuck me!"

"Aren't we demanding," I said smiling, sitting up and sliding my cock back between her legs.

"Yes I am," she replied. "Remember, I'm a princess."

"Yeah," I replied, "a slut princess."

"Not just any slut princess," she corrected, "your slut princess. Now shove it in!"

I did as I was told, burying my rod in that hot, wet, and perfectly tight pussy.

"Oh Lissy, you feel sooo amazing! I love the way your pussy feels." She moaned softly as I began to thrust in and out, slowly at first, but gradually picking up speed. I put a hand on either of her hips for a little extra leverage and slammed my cock home again and again. She bucked her hips backwards, meeting my thrusts with a satisfying slapping sound. I reached both arms around her, cupping her perfect tits and then pinched her nipples, rolling those delicious little nips between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh God! Yes, pinch them! Pinch those nipples!" she hissed through clenched teeth, all the while continuing to move her hips back and in to me.

I fucked her harder and harder now with every thrust, feeling my orgasm build. I continued to pinch her nipple with my left hand and reached up to grab a handful of her silky long hair.

"Ahhh!" she yelped. "Pull it harder! Harder! Oh yeah baby!" she was nearly yelling and for a second I worried the neighbors might hear through the open windows. "Now fuck that pussy hard!" she commanded. "Oh yes, yes! Fuck the pussy, fuck that tight little cunt!"

With that, we both exploded at the same time, me shooting cum deep into her little fuckhole and her tightening those awesome pussy muscles God blessed women with around my cock. For two or three minutes, neither of us said a word; we just stayed there on the floor, her on all fours and me behind her, still clutching her hair. My cock softened and slipped out of her pussy, a giant glob of cum following it, landing with an audible plop on the carpeting.

"Oops," I said, "guess we'll need to clean that up." I stood up and held out a hand to help my princess up. She stood, smiling at me and gave me another deep passionate kiss, complete with her delicious tongue. I stooped to pick up my clothes.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"Uh, getting dressed, I think," I replied.

"Did your slut princess tell you that you had permission to get dressed?" she asked. "I don't think so," she said with pretend anger in her voice.

"What else do you want, baby?" I asked.

"Please address me as slut princess or just slut for the rest of this session," she corrected. "And to answer your question, your slut princess wants one more thing to top off her afternoon of fun. And that is to taste your cum mixed with mine. The best way I know how to do that is to suck your delicious cock since it just spent the better part of 10 minutes buried in my wet pussy."

"Well, slut princess, I love you're idea, but give me a minute or two to recover," I asked pleadingly.

"No problem now lay down."

I followed her instructions, lying down on my back on the dining room floor. She joined me, placing her head on my stomach. She began to gently massage my balls and run her tantalizing fingertips over my thighs, stomach, and the shaft of my cock. She moved her hand down a little further, softly stroking my ball sack and the area between it and my asshole. After about six or seven minutes, we were both rewarded as my cock began growing hard. I thought of the impending blowjob and how wonderful those big lips and soft mouth would feel wrapped around my cock.

"See," she said, "your slut princess knows what she's doing."

"I never doubted you, slut," I replied. "I know how good you are."

She giggled, continuing to play with my cock. "Now stand up," she ordered.

As soon as I stood, she was on her knees in front of me, opening her mouth to take in my cock.

"Ummmm," she moaned as she took my dick all the way in, until the head touched the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, but continued wiggling her tongue along the shaft of my cock.

"Yes, you little slut! Suck that cock! Oh Yeah, suck it like the nasty little slut you are!"

"You like that, boy?" she asked. Trust me, there's nothing quite as amazing as listening to my Lissy try to speak with a mouthful of cock.

"You know I do, slut princess," now stop talking and start sucking.

She gently scraped her teeth along the shaft, "watch how you talk to royalty," she managed to say, then giggled, and finally began that world famous head bobbing. First slowly, then more rapidly, sliding my cock across her lips and in and out of that deliciously soft mouth.

"Yes, Lissy, I mean slut, suck it! I wanna fill that pretty little mouth with cum!"

She moaned and smacked her lips in anticipation, gently beginning to massage my balls as she continued to enjoy slurping and licking my cock. She removed it from her mouth just long enough to say "fuck my face, boy! Treat me like a whore!"

I put a hand on either side of her head and began to ram my cock in and out of her mouth, just as she directed. I guess I got a little carried away because one time it slipped out of her mouth and before I could stop my thrust, it hit her in the eye. "Sorry, baby. Are you ok?"

She laughed, rubbed her eye, and said, "of course, now get back to work. Oh, and don't tell me when your going to cum, I want to be surprised."

My cock was back inside her mouth and I was thrusting. I took one hand off the side of her head and grabbed her hair, using it to pull her head forward and back. My orgasm was there. I looked into those loving brown eyes of her's and blew my load in her sweet little mouth.

"Take that, slut princess," I grunted. She gagged a little since the head of my cock was touching the back of her throat and a little cum dribbled out over those big red lips. I pulled out and she stuck out that heavenly tongue of her's and licked up the escaping drops of cum.

I helped her up and we embraced her resting her head on my shoulder. "Now that's what I call a play date," she sighed.