The Pleasing, Submissive Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Savvy is shown a gentler side of Harry. Charles cradles her.
1k words
4.09
16.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savvy could barely stand it anymore, she had been in a constant orgasm for what seemed like hours, but in reality it had been more like minutes. Charles was kissing her clavicle, a sweet spot of hers that he happened to find purely by accident. Between Charles kissing her and Harry sucking her clit while fingering her ass, she was in a torturous heaven.

Her cum was running down her taint and spilling onto Harry's hand and the already soaked sheets. Charles was twisting and pulling on her sensitive nipples, he put his other hand to her mouth and let his finger slide in, she began to suck on him hard so he increased his intensity on her neck. Savvy let out one more scream before collapsing with exhaustion on the bed. The men stopped their assault on her so that she could catch their breath and then continue to please them. Charles untied her hands while Harry undid her feet.

"Go take a warm bath for a few minutes. Charles and I are going to talk about what happens to you next. I bought you bath scent that I like."

Savvy slid off the bed and walked as gracefully as she could to the bathroom. They had just redone this part of the house and but in a nice soaker tub. It was big enough for five people, she thought it was a little too big, but Harry insisted. He had the bathroom all set up with candles, towels, and even a new plush robe and gown for her.

It was a red satin down with lace a beading, and red satin shoes to match. She started the water and slipped out of her gown and sat on the side of the tub as the water filled. The bath soap was sitting next to her, as she poured it into the running water the room filled with the sweet smell of warm vanilla, it was calming and relaxing. She turned the faucet off and slipped into the steamy water, letting herself soak and take in the soft smell and steam.

She spread her legs and let the hot water hit her tender pussy and puckering little ass. She could feel her muscles relax, she sank further into the water until it covered her shoulders and the bubbles were up around her neck. As she closed her eyes she could hear gentle classical music coming from the bedroom, she allowed herself to completely relax and enjoy the soak.

She had no idea how much time had passed, but she felt a shift if the water and could hear it splash over the side of the tub. She slowly opened her eyes to find her husband sitting in front of her, she then felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked behind her and it was Charles. He scouted her forward and sat down behind her, pulling her in to him and wrapping his arms around her, letting her lean against his strong chest. His cock was semi-hard and she could feel it pressing against her. Harry moved forward and took hold of one of her ankles, placing it gently on the edge of the tub, he did the same with the other ankle on the opposite side.

The water once again rushed to her pussy making for a very interesting sensation as Harry ran his fingers over her. Charles supported her as she sat in this very awkward and exposed position, she let her head fall to rest on his shoulder. He swept her hair out off of her face and kissed her cheek gently before moving his mouth down to her ear. He whispered quietly to her.

"Relax and let him pleasure you my dear. He is going to treat you like a queen, gentle and kind, soft and sweet. Let him pleasure you like you deserve, the queen of his world, the woman of his dreams. Close your eyes and enjoy the moment."

Savvy relaxed even further into Charles and listened as he continued to whisper in her ear.

"How do his hands feel on your pussy?"

"Soft, and different."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes."

"Tell him."

"Hmmm. Your fingers feel like feathers gliding over my clit. I love it."

"Do you want more?" Harry asked inquisitively.

"Yes, more."

"Tell him what you want Savvy."

"I want your fingers in me. Massaging my insides, making me quiver and cum around your fingers."

Harry wasn't used to being so gentle and accommodating to Savvy. She always responded to his touch even if it was rough. It seemed as though she melted in his hands and she began to coo for him. He let his finger slide in to her, one at first, and then another. She slid up and down on his two fingers groaning every time she sank down on to him. The next time she rose up he brought up another finger and when she slid back down she realized what he had done. She gasped and paused for a moment before allowing herself to slide all the way down. She rested there and allowed him to take over.

"Does that feel good my love?"

"Umhmm."

"Do you want more?"

"Yes..." she let out in a soft whimper that lingered in the air.

Harry began to work his fingers inside of her, she cooed and whimpered, he could feel her velvety walls contract and twitch around his fingers. The water would trickle in and around his fingers, giving her an added pleasure. He brought up his fourth finger and let that slide into her ass. Now she was filled in both holes, her legs where trembling as she held on to Charles for support.

"I'm gonna cum my love. Make me cum for you..."

"Yes baby. Give it to me, give me your cum. Look at me with those dark and tender eyes. I want to hear your moans escape your pouty little lips."

Her breathing grew labored and her chest was heaving. Her eyes had a fierce and intense look, but still warm and loving as always. She gazed at him as he worked his fingers inside of her, rubbing her g-spot, intent of making her cum.