The Pleasures of Beth: End

Story Info
Beth reminisces about her many experiences.
1.8k words
4.69
17.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuzzyB
FuzzyB
17 Followers

Ch. 11: And she rides off into the sunset…

Not long after the great coming out party, Beth and Martin were able to escape to a private, if short, vacation out of town. They returned to the place where they had enjoyed they equally brief honeymoon, the Long Beach area on the west side of Vancouver Island. They even stayed in the same little hotel that offered individual cabins, each tucked out of the way enough to offer complete privacy to the guests.

What they had especially enjoyed was the large deck out back. Raised several feet off the beach, it faced the ocean and gave a perfect view out over the incoming waves. With a little wind, those waves broke huge against the immense rocks a hundred yards offshore. The spray often blew all the way to the cabins.

What made the deck perfect for Beth and Martin, however, was the immense hot tub off to one side. It had room enough for a dozen people, though this time it was to be only the two of them. During their honeymoon there had been a wonderful party with another couple of friends they had met locally.

After lunch Martin had driven into town to get some food and wine. Meanwhile, Beth had stripped down to a bikini bottom and had padded out to the tub for a long soak until Martin's return. She sat back and listened to the pounding of the waves. Her thoughts drifted gently over many things. The images that flew past her mind's eye were dreamy, pleasant. She let the jets of the Jacuzzi massage her body; she felt them on her back, her legs and against her belly. Sliding down a bit she moved her chests into the path of the rushing water, enjoying the feeling of the pressure. A little of this and her mind began to wander to her life with Martin. In particular, her sex life. She felt the jets against her flesh and she was encouraged to slide a hand down into her bikini. Just as her fingers slid beneath the elastic she stopped. "I will wait for Martin and surprise him, I think," she said aloud to no one.

She did, of course, adjust her position slightly to let the Jacuzzi reach its magic into the area between her legs. The pressure was perfect: just enough to tease but not so much for an orgasm. She recalled some of the amazing events and pairings that she and Martin had been fortunate enough to enjoy.

Being away for the weekend reminded her of Paul and his voyeuristic escapade in the woods. She recalled how he had been turned on so much that he had fist-fucked himself for her. She visualized his long stream of sperm as it ejaculated all the way to the sand on the beach. She could almost feel the coolness of that big English cucumber as she drove it into her cunt again and again. "That was certainly a new one for me!"

How far Paul had come since that day two years ago. Despite his denials, Beth knew that he had wanted to fuck her all along. He had been so pleased when she had taken the initiative and found a way to let him enjoy himself with her. Her eyes closed, she thought back to the time he had eaten her out as she sat for him, spread wide open in her leather harness. He had sat on the little stool for such a long time, eating her pussy and making her come again and again. Aloud she said, "what a great tongue that man has. No wonder he talks a mile a minute – it's all for exercise!"

Beth thought back to the little escaped with Liana. It had been the perfect opportunity to give Paul something he needed, and had longed for. They had talked more than once about Paul wanting to fuck a beautiful young woman. His longing had matched Beth's in that way as she, too, had dreamed of doing a girl like Liana. She had thoroughly enjoyed planning the evening's surprises with the girl. And Liana had been completely enthusiastic from the start. She had told Beth that one day she wanted to take part in an orgy. The next step was simple as Beth described some of the group fucks she and Martin had been involved in over the many months. Liana had been especially receptive to making Paul's fantasies come true, especially after Beth had described the fabulous fucking she and Paul and enjoyed. And it had been a perfect orgy, hadn't it?

The powerful jets of water continued to tease Beth and despite her best efforts, she had to slip one hand into her lap. But it stayed only long enough to flick her clit one or two times. Her mind continued to work on her history with Martin. Sex had never been far from either of their minds, she realized. They were always ready to go.

She also realized that one of the first real orgies she had taken part in had been the New Year's party they had hosted. The recollection of her blowjob challenge against… what the hell was her name again? Fabulous tits. Great body. Luscious. Whatever… the night had been an event, or was that an EVENT? Sucking off those three men, strangers, really, then doing Martin with the redhead. Wow! She could still feel those wonderful tits against her chest. She could still see the woman tit-fucking and sucking that huge tool, too. She had coated her big boobs with olive oil and had rubbed him all over her chest. What a sight. What a thrill, even now.

Looking back at that night, Beth realized that it had set the tone for so many future sexual conquests. She had gained a lot of confidence doing that in front of her friends. And the payoff of having Anne and Terry join in her and Martin's sexual lives. She saw Martin getting that surprise blowjob from Terry right in front of her face. That had been a new one for her; Beth, and it still turned her on to see Martin serviced by a man. Maybe she could convince him to do it just one time….

As Beth continued to reminisce she remembered her very early days with Cynthia. How they had pleasured each other so many times, and in so many ways. The highlight was certainly getting fucked by Cynthia wearing that little dildo in her brother's underwear. If she had any regrets, it was that she had never actually fucked Cynthia's brother. "Of course, it's never too late!"

Beth's reverie slipped softly from the first and smallest thing that had been inside her, to the largest. Sure, Liana had fist-fucked her, but for real size, it had to be Leonard. Even as she thought about it, Beth could not believe the immensity of that black cock. It had been so much larger than she had believed she might want, much less be able to take into her three holes. That Leonard had fucked her cunt was impressive; that he had fucked her ass was amazing; that she had actually let him face-fuck her was unbelievable. How she wished there had been a video camera there to let her see the actual event of Leonard taking her so completely. She would have loved to watch herself bent over the railing at the hotel as she screamed in orgasm. Leonard's cock, as massive as it had been, probably would have been too large to take on a regular basis. She needed to be turned on far too much to have repeated it very much. Of course, once in a while a monster like that reminds a girl of what it feels to be full. Maybe she should invite Leonard to visit one of these weekends, and maybe he would bring someone along for Martin, too?

Recalling how full she had been with her big, black cock reminded Beth of her own fantasy that had been fulfilled finally. She had watched the video they had taken as she fucked both Martin and Terry at the same time. Double-penetration was as great as she had hoped and she knew that it would be worth doing again. And again. And again. Beth wondered for a moment how many men she might actually be able to satisfy at the same time? One in her ass and another in her cunt. That was two. Of course there would be one in her mouth —that's three. And maybe a couple of big cocks in her hands that she could jerk off at the same time. And maybe they could all come on my body! Then I could have some girlfriends lick it off?

This time there was no stopping Beth's hands as they both slipped into her crotch. One pulled away the fabric of her bikini bottom as the other plunged two fingers deep into her cunt. Just as she did this, Martin arrived on the deck. He was carrying two tall, cool drinks and was as naked as the day he was born. His thick cock stuck straight out, pointing the way towards his wife. Each step made it bob and wave hello to Beth.

As soon as Beth saw him she called out, "come and fuck me, baby!"

No sooner was Martin sitting down in the rushing water but Beth was hopping onto his lap. One leg flashed over his thighs and she plopped down onto his big erection. Her cunt easily found the thick head and in a flash she had dropped hard onto her husband's cock. Martin barely knew what had hit him. In fact, he was still holding the two drinks, but they were getting spilled as Beth bounced up and down on his iron-hard cock.

In no time Beth was screaming out her first orgasm of the afternoon. To give Martin credit, he was able to hold himself off long enough for Beth to truly have a ride that lasted. She fucked him harder than she ever had. Her pussy was grasping at his flesh with each movement; each time the lips clung to him, stretching a bit and giving her a most incredible feeling of pleasure. Her big tits were flapping wildly in Martin's face; he struggled to catch one of her thick nipples in his mouth. Eventually, he gave up on the drinks and grabbed her tits in his hands and let her ride his manhood as only Beth could ride.

Beth, for her part, was thoroughly enjoying the fucking she was giving Martin. Her cunt was full, her boobs were getting squeezed just the right way and in front of her was the late afternoon sun splashing over the huge waves of the Pacific Ocean. Soon, her own waves or orgasm were matching those driving towards her across the beach. She rode Martin hard…

— The End —

FuzzyB
FuzzyB
17 Followers