The Pledge Mistress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was still somewhat disoriented and her thought processes had not yet returned to normal. Instead of pushing Kathleen over to her side of the bed and going back to sleep, Lisa felt a vague desire to touch her. She ran her fingers through Kathleen's hair and lightly caressed her cheek. She ran her fingers the full length of Kathleen's body. Remembering the shower incident and Kathleen's disappointment that she had not soaped her bottom, Lisa suddenly felt curious. She gently ran her fingers over the woman's thin bottom. Kathleen stirred slightly.

"Hmm..."

Lisa quickly pulled her hand back, but fortunately Kathleen had not woken up. Out of curiosity Lisa again gently touched her companion's bottom and ran her fingertips over the fading tan-line. A vague feeling of sexual desire swept over her. She imagined Kathleen lying over her lap, blindfolded and her hands cuffed together in front. For a very long time she gently rubbed and massaged Kathleen's backside, but gradually began to alternately slap her bottom cheeks and stimulate her bottom-hole, driving her wild in a combined frenzy of pain and pleasure. Kathleen was completely helpless, at Lisa's mercy, her lovely thin bottom the target of...

Lisa checked herself. Better not go there... She pulled away her hand and pulled the covers over her sleeping companion.

Now Lisa was fully awake. In the dark pre-dawn hour she lay quietly, wondering what was happening to her. Where would her desires and her fantasies lead her? She realized that in a twenty-four hour period she had fantasized about being seduced by Tracy, being fucked up the ass by that guy in the doctor's smock, and now tormenting and pleasuring Kathleen. In just 24 hours she had enjoyed three of the best orgasms of her life at the hands of total strangers. During that time her boyfriend Ken had been totally absent from her mind. She didn't know what to make of that, because she realized that the sexual adventures she had enjoyed with him over the past 6 months were quickly fading in her consciousness now that she was separated from him. She wasn't sure what she wanted anymore and no longer completely sure that she wanted to continue her life as it had been before she joined the sorority.

Less than 48 hours after she started pledging, Lisa's mind was full of confusion and doubts. It was safe to assume that her three companions had the same doubts about themselves, which perhaps was why they had chosen to pledge in the first place. But as for herself, Lisa had pledged the Four-Betas because she wanted an adventure, not because she thought that she needed to change. And yet, she was changing. Maybe her character wasn't nearly as strong as she thought.

12