The Pledge Mistress Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen nervously raised her hand:

"I'll go...I'll do it."

"Excellent. Who'll be your assistant?"

"I...I guess...Pledge Cherine..."

"OK, Pledge Kathleen and Pledge Cherine. You're up."

Lisa glanced at Kathleen, who was very nervous. Kathleen had good reason to be so nervous, because of her motive for volunteering to go first. She had not volunteered because she wanted to demonstrate boldness or to "get it over with". She had stepped forward because she had become fascinated with Lisa and badly wanted to touch her. She really didn't know exactly what more she wanted from her fellow pledge, but she did know that she wanted to explore Lisa's body and hopefully be touched in return. She couldn't express what she wanted, even to herself in a coherent manner, because Lisa intimidated her as well as fascinated her. There were other issues, including the on-going hurt she felt from the disaster she suffered two years before as the result of sexually experimenting with a female classmate. There was the deep-seated fear of rejection and the knowledge that Lisa already had a boyfriend. Kathleen was scared, but at the same time she was obsessed. The exam gave her an opportunity to pursue her vague fantasy without having to risk being rejected.

Lisa tried to relax, but was not sure how to react to Kathleen's nervous eyes, trembling hands, and shaky voice. Lisa wondered if Kathleen had a crush on her, not realizing that Kathleen's feelings were far more complicated and undefined than that. Kathleen wanted something, but she wasn't sure what.

Lisa's thoughts turned to the practical concern of getting both herself and her fellow pledge through the exam without either of them getting into trouble. She would need to be as supportive as possible and not do anything at the moment to upset Kathleen or hurt her feelings. Whenever they had a moment alone perhaps there would be an opportunity to figure out what to do about her companion. Now the task that mattered was finishing the exam and avoiding Tracy's paddle.

Lisa smiled slightly at Kathleen, silently trying to assure her that everything was OK.

"Y...You ready?"

Lisa nodded. With that Kathleen began the external examination, asking Lisa the same questions about her sexual history that Tracy had asked. Following Tracy's lead, Kathleen carefully examined Lisa and called out her observations to Cherine. However, seeing Lisa's clitoris so vulnerable and exposed proved too much of a temptation. Kathleen gently brushed that tender spot a couple of times, and in doing so began arousing her subject.

The internal exam went well and relatively quickly. The big test of Kathleen's self control would be the bimanual portion of the exam and the final probing of Lisa's rectum.

Kathleen's hands and voice trembled as she inserted her fingers into Lisa's vagina. She pressed and palpated her subject's lower abdomen and called out her observations, but her thoughts were on her subject's clitoris and bottom, not her reproductive system.

So far Kathleen had not done badly, but Tracy and Heather both knew that she was struggling to keep calm. They watched with crossed arms as the pledge approached the final and most difficult part of her test. Obviously with her, shyness was not a problem, but...

Kathleen's hands trembled as she struggled to change gloves for the final examination. Tracy directed Cherine to help the examiner get the gloves on properly. Now the moment had come. Kathleen pressed into Lisa's vagina and bottom, totally fascinated at the thought of being so deeply inside her. Lisa positioned herself as best she could to help her get in. The pledge gently moved her finger back and forth inside Lisa's bottom, and, without thinking about what she was doing, gently touched Lisa's clitoris with her free hand. She began massaging from both ends as Lisa closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation...

It was Tracy who broke the spell.

"Pledge Kathleen, are you going to finish up or not? This is not a love-making session, it's a medical exam."

Despair swept over both Kathleen and Lisa upon hearing Tracy's voice. They looked up to see the impatient officers and the wide-eyed expressions of their fellow pledges. Lisa now was sexually aroused, but Kathleen was desperate with desire. She gave Tracy a very unpleasant look. She heaved a sigh, wiped her subject clean, and took her medical form to finish filling it out. Lisa got out of the examination chair, because now it would be her turn to do the exam.

Lisa had hoped to examine Kathleen, but it turned out that her companion was now in trouble. Tracy ordered Cherine to get into the chair, Lisa to examine her, and Bernadette to assist. She pulled out a pair of handcuffs and told Kathleen to position herself to be cuffed. Tracy then took her by the arm and led her out of the room.

The pledge mistress led her pledge to a small utility room near the kitchen that had a variety of discipline implements hanging on the wall. She selected a leather strap that was about 18 inches long, counting the handle, and about 2 inches wide. She held it up in front of the terrified freshman:

"Pledge Kathleen, I have only one thing to say to you. That was a medical exam, not a groping session. You need to learn some self-control. I'd imagine this'll help you calm down."

Tracy led her unhappy companion to the pool patio. She unhooked Kathleen's cuffs and repositioned her hands to re-hook them in front. She ordered the pledge to bend over a patio table and extend her hands to the far end. She took a plastic packaging strap and attached the cuffs to one of the table legs. She ordered Kathleen to spread her legs and turn her backside up. Once Kathleen was positioned Tracy gently began rubbing her bottom.

"Pledge, I'm about to discipline you, but I want to make sure you understand why you're being punished."

"Ma'am...I'm sorry! I...wasn't..."

CRACK!

Tracy struck hard with the strap, laying a pick strip of pure pain right across the middle of the pledge's bottom-cheeks. Kathleen screamed and kicked one of her feet back.

CRACK!...CRACK!

"Let's get something straight, Pledge! I don't EVER want to hear you say 'sorry' to me again! Of course you're sorry, because now your ass is burning! I didn't ask you if you were 'sorry'; I asked you if you understand why you're being punished!"

"Ahh...urr...I...I...I was...like...uh...touching Lisa..."

CRACK!

"That's PLEDGE Lisa! You will refer to your fellow pledges by their proper title!"

CRACK!

"Oww...hoo...hoo..."

Tracy raised the strap again, ready to strike.

"You'd better start talking, Pledge! I got you tied up and I have all night to spend with you, if I that's what I want! I'm not going anywhere..."

"I...I...uh...I...wanted to...you know...touch Pledge Lisa...and...I don't know why...but...I wasn't 'sposed to...you know like...not during the medical test...and not in front of...I wasn't 'sposed to, and I knew...but I couldn't help myself..."

CRACK!

"You couldn't help yourself! Aww, ain't that so sad! You just couldn't help yourself!"

CRACK!

"That's the lamest bullshit excuse there is, Pledge! Unless aliens have taken over your body, of course you can help yourself! It's called self-control, Pledge Kathleen, self control!"

CRACK!

"OWW! Hoo...hoo...hoo!"

CRACK!

"Let me explain something, Pledge! Before I sign your membership certificate, you WILL learn self-control! There's a proper time for everything, and you picked the wrong time to play feelies with Pledge Lisa!

CRACK!

"If there's anything going on between you and Pledge Lisa, for me that's not a problem, but it IS a problem if it interferes with an assignment we have given you!"

"Yes ma'am."

CRACK!

"You need to focus, Pledge!"

CRACK!

"Y...yes...ma'am...Oww...oww..."

"You need to remember why you're here!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

CRACK!

"You are here to complete the Four-Beta orientation program! That's why you're here!"

CRACK!

To complete OUR program, and to follow OUR rules!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

CRACK!

"Get it?"

"Oww...ow...hoo...hoo...Yes, ma'am..."

CRACK!... CRACK!... CRACK!... CRACK!... CRACK!...

Tracy delivered five truly vicious swats to finish disciplining the pledge. She then stood back to let her cry it out. Kathleen, her hands still cuffed and her body stretched over the tabletop, sobbed pitifully for nearly 15 minutes. Finally Tracy left for a moment to put away the strap, then returned to release Kathleen. She cut the packaging strap and helped the crying pledge stand up. The pledge mistress un-cuffed the pledge's hands, but only to guide her hands behind her back and re-cuff them. Kathleen's punishment was not over.

Tracy took her charge by the arm and led her back to the sitting room where the Cherine, with Lisa assisting, was finishing up her examination of Bernadette. The three women glanced nervously at Tracy as she led the teary-eyed Pledge Kathleen to a corner, ordered her to kneel facing the wall, and blindfolded her. The pledge made a sad sight, her body heaving with quiet sobs, her hands behind her back, and her bottom covered with dark red stripes.

Tracy and Heather looked over the examination forms while three pledges knelt before them and the fourth remained kneeling in the corner. Finally Heather put three forms in pledge personnel folders.

"Pledges Lisa, Bernadette, and Cherine; you've passed the practical exercise of the gynecological portion of your orientation training. I want you to take all the used medical equipment to the kitchen and properly sterilize it according to the manual. Disposable items go into the red medical waste bin."

"Yes, ma'am."

"We will leave the chair in place because Pledge Kathleen will have to re-do the practical exercise tomorrow morning at 5:00 a.m. Due to our unfortunate little incident today, I will serve as the pledge's examination subject and directly evaluate her. If she fails the practical a second time, she will be dismissed from the pledge group."

Lisa was both shocked and infuriated at the unfairness of Kathleen's situation. She had done the exam correctly almost up to the end. Yes, it was true that Kathleen was extremely nervous and that she had fondled her during the final part of the exam, but that was only because Lisa had done everything possible to encourage her. She had given her companion plenty of looks and body language to send the message that "it's OK, you can touch me", to make her less nervous. However, her actions, instead of helping Kathleen, caused her to get into serious trouble.

Lisa helped Bernadette and Cherine take the medical instruments to the kitchen and get a large pot of water set up to boil them. Once the pot was going, she left the kitchen to find either Heather or Tracy. She couldn't find Heather, but finally located Tracy sitting at the computer in the sorority's office, typing entries into the training log. She knelt at the door and knocked.

"Ma'am, Pledge Lisa requests permission to speak."

Tracy hit "save" on the computer and turned to face the door.

"Pledge, this had better be important, because you're supposed to be in the kitchen."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Alright, so let's hear it."

"Ma'am, what you're doing to Pledge Kathleen is totally unfair. She only touched me like that because I encouraged her."

"Yes, I could see that. You were encouraging her."

"So why'd you just punish her? How come she got all the blame?"

"Pledge Lisa, the reason she got the blame was because she was the one conducting the exam. That exam was her responsibility. Part of that responsibility was that she was supposed to show self-control, and she didn't. That failure was what got her punished."

"But, ma'am, I encouraged her."

"Yes, you did encourage her, and now that you're here, I'd like to know why."

"I...I just thought it'd make things easier on her if...you know...I let her know that...it's OK...'cause she was so nervous..."

"Pledge, don't bullshit me. She was touching you, and you were doing everything you could to get her to touch you. Both of you were getting off on it, in front of four witnesses. So let's hear it. What's going on between you two?"

"I don't know, ma'am. I...don't really know...what's going on...but I...I just don't think it's fair...that..."

"...that she got punished and you didn't?"

"Yes, ma'am. It's just that I feel responsible for what happened, ma'am. I mean like...I'm a year older...and she's kinda naïve."

"She's confused, Pledge Lisa. I'd say she's confused. I wouldn't say she's naïve."

"But I still feel responsible. I mean like...I don't think you oughta punish her, and threaten to kick her out...and..."

"Pledge, let's have a reality check here. The rule is; if you don't pass the initiation tests, then you're out. It's that simple. We are cutting her some slack, because normally you don't get to re-test. She came close enough to passing that she's getting a second chance, which is something we normally don't do."

"Yes, ma'am, but...I mean..."

"Pledge Lisa, what you need to do is support her and try to get her to calm down. She's got a rough half-hour ahead of her tomorrow morning and she's gonna have to think straight and pay attention to what she's doing. If you can help her, I'd appreciate it, because to be honest, I don't want to have to kick her out."

"Ma'am, I also feel I gotta take responsibility. It...uh...wasn't all her fault. She shouldn't be getting all the blame..."

Tracy was silent for a minute, as she pondered how best to deal with the difficult situation between herself and the pledge. She realized that she had yet another opportunity to push Lisa's limits and test her resolve to sacrifice for her three companions.

"Pledge...given what's happened to Pledge Kathleen, do you understand how I'm interpreting what you just said to me?"

"I...uh...yes ma'am."

"...and even so, you're still willing to 'take responsibility'?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"You understand that means being punished?"

"Yes, ma'am. I understand that."

Tracy hesitated for a moment, then hit the screensaver button on her computer.

"Alright, Pledge. What you'll need to do is meet me out by the patio tables. I'll get the strap."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Since you're volunteering for this punishment, I'm giving you the choice of being cuffed or holding your own position. If I don't restrain you, can you stay bent over?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then I'll go get the strap. Meet me outside."

Lisa sadly walked past the kitchen and her two bewildered companions.

"Lisa, is everything OK?"

"Not really."

She continued out to the patio and stood next to the outdoor tables, as Cherine and Bernadette watched from the kitchen window. A moment later Tracy joined her, carrying the same leather strap had she used on Kathleen. The two pledges in the kitchen stared in disbelief as Lisa bent over one of the tables and Tracy positioned herself to administer the punishment. Tracy said something to Lisa, and she sadly nodded. Tracy then tapped the insides of the pledge's thighs with the strap to force them apart.

CRACK!...CRACK!...CRACK!...CRACK!...CRACK!...

For the second time in less than 48 hours Lisa submitted to a punishment on behalf of one of the members of her group. The strokes were as severe as the ones given to Kathleen; the only indignity that Lisa was spared was having to answer Tracy's questions while she was being whipped. As the blows continued and the burning in her backside mounted, Lisa gritted her teeth in a desperate effort to stay quiet. She was determined, no matter what, not to let either Tracy or her companions watching from the kitchen see her cry.

CRACK!...CRACK!...CRACK!...CRACK!...CRACK!...

The two naked women in the kitchen flinched in sympathy as the strokes continued to land on their fellow pledge. Bernadette commented:

"God, they're being rough on her."

12