The Pledge Mistress Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burnside handed Lisa the hanger out of the closet to let her know she needed to get undressed. Without saying anything Lisa complied and handed her hanger full of clothing to the professor. Burnside invited Tracy to sit down and put Lisa’s clothes in the closet. Meanwhile, Lisa knelt to await further orders.

Burnside ordered the naked young woman to prepare a pot tea for herself and Tracy.

“Yes, Dr. Burnside.”

While Lisa busied herself with the teacups, the professor and the sorority officer casually talked about the Four-Beta pledge group and Lisa’s performance. Unlike Heather, who had taunted Lisa by talking about how high spirited and troublesome she was, Tracy was much more straightforward about her performance. Burnside could tell that Tracy was very impressed with Lisa and enjoyed having her as a member of the pledge group. The Pledge Mistress talked about Lisa’s relationship with the other pledges and complimented her ability to motivate them. Fortunately Tracy left out the detail of her romantic involvement with Kathleen, which was a detail of her life that Lisa suspected Heather might have mentioned.

The Pledge Mistress departed to go to her own classes, leaving Lisa alone with her professor. She faced a busy day. Not only did she have to familiarize herself with the material to be taught in two classes she would be proctoring, but she also had to get ready for a sophomore-level class that she would be taking from Dr. Halsey. On top of all that Lisa was expected to prepare a special summer project for Burnside.

Lisa knelt to receive her first instructions of the day, but Burnside announced that she wanted her to assume a different position from the normal kneeling whenever talking to her. The professor ordered her student to stand in front of her desk with her feet spread and her hands behind her head. Lisa reluctantly got off her knees and did as she was told. Burnside told Lisa that she now was standing “in a proper position of attention” and would be expected to stand that way in lieu of kneeling. With her legs spread and her hands behind her head, Lisa’s body was completely exposed to her boss. She felt humbled, scared, and extremely vulnerable.

“Get used to standing like this, because whenever I talk to you I expect that stance as a gesture of respect. That holds true not only when we are in here by ourselves, but also whenever anyone else needs to come back here. You will stand at proper attention whenever you speak to me, regardless of who is in this room.”

“Yes, Dr. Burnside.”

“Just to remind you, this change is in your Four-Beta manual. Please repeat the relevant passage to me, Pledge.”

Lisa took a deep breath and recited:

“Chapter 1, section 14, Dr. Burnside. It goes: ‘a pledge will automatically assume a position of submission and respect whenever addressing an officer of the Sorority. The position of submission and respect will be determined at the beginning of each semester by the Chapter President. However, as needed, an officer of the Sorority, with the concurrence of the Chapter President, may require pledges to assume a position of submission and respect differing from the pledge position normally required in the sorority house’.”

“Very good, Pledge. Now you understand that, since I am delegated as an officer, I have the authority to make you assume the position of ‘submission and respect’ that most suits my needs.”

“Yes, Dr. Burnside, I understand that.”

While Lisa continued to stand at attention, Burnside casually questioned her about her plans for her summer research project. The professor drew up a list of books and articles she thought her student would find useful. Finally she granted Lisa permission to sit down at the spare desk and begin reading ahead for the class she would have later in the day.

Burnside’s phone rang. Lisa overheard small bits of the conversation and realized that her boss must be talking to Dr. Halsey. Then she heard:

“Jim, she’s right here in my office if you want to talk to her. OK…OK… So, you’re coming over? Good. Actually, that helps me out because you can escort her to class. OK…so you know what you need to do about escorting her? All right, I’ll buzz you in…”

Lisa’s heart skipped a beat as she waited for the outer door to Burnside’s office to open. Her face turned red at the thought that Dr. Halsey, a respected senior professor, would be in the room momentarily and there was no hint that she would be allowed to get dressed before he came in. Burnside’s next words confirmed her worst fear:

“Dr. Halsey is coming in to talk to you and take you to class. When he comes in I expect you to stand at attention and address him with respect just like you would address me.”

A moment later Burnside’s intercom buzzed and she pressed it to let Halsey into the back office. As soon as the door opened Lisa stood up, faced the door, and stood in front of a nationally recognized senior professor in the nude with her legs spread and her hands behind her head. Halsey glanced at the embarrassed student, then took Burnside’s hand and kissed it in greeting. After exchanging some pleasantries with his co-worker, the older man turned his attention back to Lisa. He carefully studied every detail of her exposed body, deliberately making her as nervous as possible.

“Lovely morning, isn’t it, young lady?”

“Yes, Dr. Halsey.”

“So are you looking forward to being in my class?”

“Yes, Dr. Halsey. I’ve heard that it’s one of the best classes in the department and I’m hoping to get a lot out of it.”

“That’s the spirit, young lady! Excellent attitude!”

The two professors sat down in Burnside’s armchairs and casually discussed how the first day of the semester had gone. Lisa remained standing with her arms and legs spread, not daring to move because she had not received any instructions to do so. After a while the conversation turned to Lisa’s major, her academic interests, and her ambitions. Halsey engaged her in conversation just as if she were dressed and sitting down. As best she could, Lisa responded, trying to ignore her extremely awkward situation.

The conversation lasted less than 15 minutes, but that short time seemed like an eternity to Lisa. Later in the evening when she had time to think about it, she would find the entire incident extremely erotic, but at that moment she was too embarrassed and nervous to be excited. Meanwhile, the two professors were thoroughly enjoying themselves. Lisa’s attractive body was very pleasant to look at, and her nervous expression added to the erotic tension in the room.

Lisa knew that Burnside did not mind seeing Halsey studying her exposed body. While it was true that each was the other’s primary lover, both professors also pursued other relationships. Occasionally they shared their submissive lovers, and on other occasions they jointly punished other participants in the local fetish scene.

There was absolutely no jealousy between the two professors, because both of them were confident in each other and sure about themselves and their sexual needs. Over the years Halsey had several younger female lovers, some of whom he shared with Burnside. Burnside in turn had shared some of her lovers with Halsey. The best example was Burnside’s TA and collared sub Mark Gertz. At that point in her life, Mark was her most important lover apart from Dr. Halsey. Mark officially belonged to Burnside, who never missed an opportunity to sexually humiliate or inflict an act of cruelty on him. Halsey often participated in punishing or dominating Mark in ways that helped Burnside establish her total superiority. For example, if her sub needed an extra special punishment, Burnside sometimes invited Halsey to enter Mark from the rear following a whipping, which, of course, was one thing she was not capable of doing.

Lisa, who was aware of the unusual relationship between her two mentors, trembled at the possibility of being forcibly seduced by her professor, her lover, or perhaps by both. However, with the issue of sex she only partly understood Burnside’s intentions. The professor was fully aware that Lisa was scared out of her wits as she quietly stood with her body completely spread and exposed. She had intended for her to feel such intense anxiety and fear, because she knew that the sexual tension in the office was something that the younger woman was subconsciously seeking in her life. She perceived a lot of herself in Lisa, especially the underlying need to test her psychological limits. Lisa needed to have intense emotional experiences to feel truly alive. She needed to feel real fear, real humiliation, real joy, real pain, and real sexual arousal. Burnside wanted to develop that part of her student, and hoped to help Lisa better understand herself by constantly pushing her emotional limits as the summer progressed.

At the beginning of the semester, Burnside was not sure whether or not there ever would be a sexual relationship between herself and Lisa. She was open to the idea and certainly found the girl desirable, but forcing her into a sexual relationship was totally different from forcing her to submit to erotic discipline and hazing. If Lisa decided that she wanted to sexually experiment with either Ruth Burnside or Jim Halsey, they would gladly oblige her, but she was the one who would have to signal that an intimate relationship was something she wanted.

----------

Finally, Burnside ordered her student to get dressed and depart with Professor Halsey. As Lisa put on her shorts and felt the cloth brush against her vulva, a wave of sexual arousal swept over her. She had not felt aroused while standing naked in the office, but as soon as something touched her between the legs, she suddenly was very horny. She sighed, distressed at the thought of having to follow Halsey to the main campus lecture hall and sit through his class while such intense desire was tormenting her.

Lisa walked alongside the professor, carrying her backpack to avoid covering any part of her pledge uniform. She had time to think about the irony of what was written on her shirt. Officially she might be the “property of the Four-Beta Sorority”, but in reality she had been signed over to Ruth Burnside

The young woman made a very strange walking companion for her immaculately dressed professor. It seemed that everyone she had known from her freshman year: all of her former classmates, the residents of Huntington Hall, even casual acquaintances, were treated to the sight of Lisa Campbell running around in her T-shirt and skimpy gym shorts. Several people wanted to talk to her, but Lisa’s nervous behavior and the impatient demeanor of her older companion clearly indicated that she was not free to talk.

Halsey and Lisa entered an auditorium-style classroom that sat 300 students. He pointed at a seat next to the speaker’s podium, indicating that his student needed to sit as close to him as possible so he could monitor what she was doing. Total control and a very strict regimen…that’s what the sorority had promised, and they had kept that promise, even when she was not with any of their officers. Even Dr. Halsey was in on it.

As Halsey’s introductory lecture progressed, Lisa struggled to pay attention to what he was saying. She knew it was likely Burnside would question her about the course material afterwards and there would be hell to pay if she had appeared inattentive in Halsey’s class. However, Lisa had two very serious distractions. First, she was horribly tired from not having slept the previous night. When she was standing up or moving around her fatigue was not a problem, but sitting in a soft seat in a cool, dark lecture hall made her badly want to sleep.

The other problem was Lisa’s ongoing state of arousal. She had to keep her legs pressed together because she was not wearing any panties under her loose-fitting pair of shorts. She wanted to rub her thighs together and slip her hand in between, but she was in a public location and her body’s demand for satisfaction could not be resolved any time soon. What made matters worse was the fact Lisa was spoiled when it came to sexual satisfaction. Throughout the spring if she needed to relieve herself, she could count on Ken to attend to her desires. When he was not available, Lisa could always pleasure herself and was good at it. Lisa’s desires that day would have to remain unsatisfied, because it was a sure thing she would not have a single moment to herself.

----------

After the longest class of her life, Lisa returned to Burnside’s office with Halsey. Fortunately she did not have to take off her uniform because the two professors wanted to go out to lunch. The professors, Lisa, and three graduate students went to a formal restaurant on the top floor of the Student Center. The lunch took a very long time because the professors and the graduate students needed to discuss seminars and problems with various research projects. At first Lisa was glad to eat and get some good food in her stomach, but having a full stomach made her even more sleepy.

Burnside noticed her student nodding off during the meal and realized that because of her fatigue she would not be able to study in the afternoon. She would have to do something physical instead. Upon getting back and watching her student get undressed, Burnside ordered her to dust the room’s bookcases and re-shelve all the books. Meanwhile the professor sat at her desk, pretending to be working on her next lecture. In reality she was enjoying watching Lisa’s attractive figure as she moved about. She especially enjoyed watching Lisa reach for the books on the top shelves, gracefully stretching her body as she emptied each shelf and reached to wipe the dust in the back.

Lisa’s ongoing arousal and the realization that Burnside was watching had a rather strange effect on her. Ordinarily she would not have wanted anything to do with Burnside sexually, but Lisa was in a sensual mood. She began “performing” for the professor by stretching her body more than necessary when accessing the top shelves and moving about seductively. She deliberately put the books from each shelf on the floor and bent over to pick them up, spreading her legs and exposing herself to the professor. When she worked on the bottom shelves, Lisa got on her hands and knees, spreading her legs and turning her bottom towards Burnside’s desk. Every so often Lisa glanced back at her mentor, whose hungry expression gave away her increasing desire for the student. For the first time since Lisa had known her, it seemed that Burnside had lost her composure.

Very little of what Burnside had hoped to accomplish with Lisa got done that day. The purpose of Lisa spending all day with the professor was to move her forward in her understanding of the material to be presented in three classes and get her started with her summer project. Instead Lisa had spent the afternoon cleaning bookshelves and flirting with her body. That really wasn’t anyone’s fault, because she was exhausted from not having any sleep and in no condition to study.

When Tracy came by to pick up her pledge, Burnside reprimanded her:

“You need to put things into perspective, Tracy. It’s fine to push your pledges on everything else, but on school nights you have to let them sleep. No matter what your training philosophy might be, they are students first and sorority pledges second. They have got to be alert enough to study, and to be honest, Pledge Lisa was too tired to be able to concentrate.”

Tracy responded by telling the professor the nighttime house cleanup was a unique test and not a routine event. Normally the pledges did get more sleep. Still, she was chastened by the realization that an outsider, and a professor no less, was watching what she was doing with her pledges.

Rather than put up a fight over the matter, she decided that it would be a good idea to make sure her pledges got plenty of sleep that night to make up for the night before. While Lisa and her companions were eating dinner with the sophomores, Tracy asked Heather for permission to immediately release them for the night and give them the opportunity to sleep in the guestroom. Heather reluctantly agreed, although she was concerned that letting the pledges off early too many times would spoil them.

After dinner, as the pledges knelt in front of their Pledge Mistress, they were informed they were released for the night as a reward for the success of the previous night’s cleanup. “Released” was a relative term, because what they were free to do was study, read, send e-mails, use the pool, or sleep. Cherine and Bernadette immediately headed for the pool, and would send some e-mails upon getting out. Lisa calculated that it would be about two hours before they would be ready for bed, which would give her the opportunity to spend some time with Kathleen.

When Lisa went downstairs to the basement to clean up, Kathleen followed her. The two women took turns using the toilet and brushing their teeth. They jumped into the shower together and held hands. Kathleen gave Lisa a very intense look of love, desire, and arousal. The two women soaped each other’s bodies, exchanged several passionate kisses, and rinsed off.

Lisa told Kathleen to put her hands on the shower wall and stick her bottom out for some “special attention”. She sensuously soaped and massaged Kathleen’s backside, knowing that having her bottom rubbed would excite her even more. She spent a couple of minutes soaping and massaging her lover’s bottom-hole. Kathleen gasped and moaned with delight at the attention to her most sensitive area, especially when Lisa pushed a soapy finger inside.

“You are a naughty little thing, aren’t you?”

“I…oh…I’m naughty…oh…”

Lisa touched Kathleen’s vulva with her other hand and ran her fingertip over her lover’s clitoris. Thus stimulated from both the front and the back, Kathleen experienced an exquisite orgasm. She trembled and moaned with delight as Lisa’s fingers worked their magic on her body. When she calmed down, Lisa patted her bottom and kissed it.

“Let’s give this naughty little bottom the attention it deserves.”

Lisa led Kathleen into the guestroom and locked the door. If the other two showed up and wanted to sleep, they would just have to wait. She turned her attention to her lover and kissed her with the desperation of sexual passion that had been building up in her over the entire day. Kathleen responded by tearing down the covers, pushing Lisa on the bed, and getting on top of her. She took Lisa’s face in her hands and continued to kiss her as she gently moved her body back and forth. Kathleen started moving downwards, kissing Lisa’s neck, then her breasts, then her stomach, and finally her vulva. Lisa thrust her legs up as Kathleen covered her labia with kisses and pushed her tongue into her vagina. Finally the young woman’s tongue made contact with Lisa’s clitoris, and the pent-up passion of the entire day found its release. Lisa normally was not very noisy during her climaxes, but that night she was quite loud.

Lisa climaxed twice before Kathleen’s tongue got too tired to continue. Lisa sat up and told Kathleen to get on her elbows and knees. She ran her fingertips over her lover’s very exposed backside, all the while telling her how naughty her cute little bottom was. Lisa began landing kissed all over Kathleen’s bottom-cheeks, slowly working her way towards he bottom-hole. For a long time she kissed that sensitive area and slid her tongue around her lover’s sphincter. As Kathleen’s arousal mounted, Lisa touched her clitoris with a fingertip as she continued to stimulate her from behind with the explorations of her tongue. Finally it was Kathleen’s turn to climax yet again.

Kathleen lay on her stomach as Lisa gently ran her hand over her bottom. Once again Lisa began patting her lover’s backside in a gentle spanking motion, then continued to caress. It was Kathleen who broke their silence. She gave Lisa a seductive look and asked: