The Pledge Mistress Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning, however, Burnside's main purpose was to make Lisa clearly understand who controlled their relationship. Lisa suspected that her professor had been waiting for an opportunity to impose her will, and the masturbation incident provided her with the perfect justification to do something she was planning to do anyway. As soon as the door opened and Lisa was caught masturbating, she expected to be punished. If anything, she expected the physical punishment to be much more severe, perhaps a caning or a series of strokes from the professor's dreaded Danubian police switch. However, what Burnside wanted to accomplish that morning was not to flog Lisa, but instead to use the chair incident to establish her dominance over the girl's sexuality. She wanted to make Lisa understand that around her professor she had no rights, not even those pertaining to her own body.

Lisa picked up her robe and towel after wiping down the shower as best she could. She stepped into the hallway and returned to Burnside's office, very grateful classes were in session and the hallway was empty. What a day, she thought to herself, what a day. And I haven't even gone to my first class yet.

----------

A few minutes later Lisa was walking behind Burnside, wheeling the cart full of lecture supplies to the adjacent building. As before, her shorts worked their way up her bottom, exposing the lower part of her buttocks. The pinkness from the spanking was fading, but still quite visible. The red "B's" on the bottom of her shorts made a point to everyone around her that was accentuated by the pink skin of her bottom and upper thighs. Lisa noticed everyone, male and female, looking at her as she went by.

The erotic nature of Lisa's personality re-surfaced at that moment. She decided not to bother trying to pull down the back of her shorts to cover her buttocks. With every step she took more and more of her spanked bottom came into public view, drawing more and more attention from the courtyard full of students. Lisa noticed that several of the guys had erections under their pants or shorts. A surge of arousal swept through her as she remembered her fantasy, the one that had gotten her spanked in the first place. At that moment she wished she could have been completely naked, her bare body and spanked bottom totally exposed to the university. Anyhow, with her shorts pushed up into the crack of her bottom and an entire courtyard of incredulous students staring at her partially exposed backside, Lisa had come about as close to her fantasy as she could get without risking arrest for indecent exposure.

Upon entering the building Lisa sighed and pulled her shorts back down to cover her bottom. Her moment of fun and exposure was over, and now it was time for her to earn her paycheck. She took on a much more subdued attitude as she walked up and down the rows of freshmen students collecting assignments. While Burnside lectured, Lisa was responsible for checking them off against the class roster. Upon returning to Burnside's office she would be responsible for grading them.

When the two women returned to Burnside's office that afternoon, the professor addressed her as though the incident in the morning had never taken place. Fortunately the desk chair had dried out and was not stained. Lisa had been properly punished, so there was no point in making any further issue out of her behavior in the morning. Lisa had to strip and stand at attention while talking to the professor, but once she had been given instructions for the afternoon, she quietly sat at her desk and began to work. Burnside also sat down to work, making some final preparations for the first midterm examination in one of her classes.

When Tracy came by with the three freshmen in the afternoon, Lisa was nervous about what Burnside might say about what had happened that morning. When the Pledge Mistress asked the professor how Pledge Lisa had performed that day, the professor responded:

"There was an issue with Pledge Lisa's behavior this morning, and I had to discipline her. It's written up in the daily summary report on this diskette. However, I want you to understand that I resolved the problem and I want there to be no further repercussions against Pledge Lisa. The incident was settled to my satisfaction and we need to move on."

"OK, Dr. Burnside. No problem. I'll note that you disciplined her, but I can leave out the details in the final entry if you're satisfied she doesn't need any further punishment."

"Good. If she needs anything more, I'll take care of it. We'll keep it out of her records."

With that Burnside handed Lisa over to Tracy. Lisa knelt to acknowledge the transfer of custody. She put on her pledge uniform and knelt next to her companions.

"PLEDGES! STAND UP!"

The four young women scrambled to their feet and left the building with their Pledge Mistress. As they walked off campus they began sweating under the oppressive heat of the late afternoon. By the time they returned the sorority house, their T-shirts were soaked with sweat and they were glad to put their smelly clothes in the wash. Tracy stripped alongside the others and made a very welcome announcement:

"It's pool-time, ladies. I think a hot walk like that deserves a good swim, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

12