The Pledge Mistress Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...why not? Wouldn't they want us to get ready?"

"I don't know. But I have a feeling the Triple-A's aren't gonna have their guys explore the campus like we just did, which is why Tracy wants to keep what we're doing a secret. We're gonna know where everything is. They won't, and that's gonna let us win."

Bernadette, as always, expressed her skepticism. "Lisa, this is totally crazy. I still think that..."

"Yes, it's crazy, but I have a suspicion I know what's going on."

"Then what is it?"

"I'll tell you later, once I'm sure myself. But I will tell you this. We need to trust Tracy, because she's the only officer in this sorority who actually cares about us."

Lisa noticed the disbelieving reaction on her companions' faces and continued:

"I'm not asking you to like her. I'm asking you to trust her judgment."

"That's easy for you to say. You do like her. Of course you'd trust her. I can't stand her."

Exasperated with the argument, Lisa finally countered:

"Look. We've been here nearly two weeks, and we've had a lot of shit thrown at us. Now, who's been doing most of it?"

"Tracy."

"Exactly. Tracy. Now I want you to think about something. The other officers have all left us alone, except for Heather. I don't think it's occurred to any of you that maybe it's because of Tracy that we're not being bothered by anybody else. You guys ever think about that? We have one person dogging us instead of the entire sorority. If you think things are bad now, imagine what'd they be like if we had the whole sorority on top of us. Tracy has to treat us the way she does so the others will leave us alone."

Lisa paused to let her companions think about what she had just said. None of them responded. Annoyed by their silence, Lisa emphasized her point.

"There's something else. Before you're so quick to hate her, let me ask you: who was it who got us those two nights in the guest room? Tracy. Who is it who gets us a few minutes in the pool whenever she can so we can relax? Tracy. Who is it who sits up in the library every night after we go to bed writing up our training packets? Tracy. Who was it who bought us cokes when they're prohibited? Tracy. Who is it who's giving up her weekend so we don't lose the scavenger hunt and get out asses whipped? Tracy. So, guess what? I'm really not interested in hearing you guys bitch about what a rotten person Tracy is."

The three freshmen were taken aback by the forcefulness of Lisa's defense of the Pledge Mistress. Her anger was genuine and her companions realized that any further negative thoughts they had about Tracy were best left unspoken.

"Let's go to bed. We got a long weekend ahead of us."

With that Lisa went straight to sleep, for once not troubled by the confused thoughts that normally kept her awake.

12