The Pledge Mistress Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen was totally terrified, but at the same time she was relieved that her secret was out and that Lisa did not show any sign that she wanted to break up over what had happened. With no second thought Kathleen accepted that her lover had the right to discipline her by whipping her. She owed Lisa that much, presenting her body for a truly cruel punishment that would test her tolerance for pain and her resolve to remain part of her lover's life. She would have to show herself no mercy as she selected the implements to be used on her.

Kathleen figured that Lisa would want to have a lengthy punishment session and use an implement with which she could strike many times. In Kathleen's mind, that eliminated using any hard items such as wooden paddles or canes. She figured that she should be punished standing up, with her entire body exposed to whatever Lisa wanted to do to her. She narrowed the selection further to items that could be used to whip a standing subject repeatedly and that could be used not only on her bottom, but also on her back and her thighs. Finally she narrowed the selection to a flogger and a small two-tailed whip. The whip did not look like one of the more severe discipline items owned by the sorority, but she knew from experience that it stung horribly.

Kathleen understood that the whipping was only a small part of what Lisa expected from her. She would have to atone in other ways as well, by demonstrating that she was her loyal servant.

----------

Lisa had to spend the rest of Sunday evening with her study group, so it was not until much later that Kathleen had the chance to be alone with her for a few minutes. The girl approached trembling and cringing with her eyes full of tears, as frightened and miserable as a person could be. When she saw her terrified, fidgety lover, she knew that she was completely under her control. Everything in Kathleen's behavior indicated that she was willing to surrender her entire life to Lisa.

She's mine...she's mine and I have to watch over her, thought Lisa to herself.

Had Kathleen been able to exercise any control over her emotions, she would have known that the best way she could have tried to maintain some independence in her relationship with Lisa would have been to stay away from her for a few days and let time put the unpleasant encounter with her lover into perspective. However, Kathleen was not capable of leaving things unsettled for any period of time. Her need to have all of her personal issues resolved immediately made her extremely vulnerable. Now, in her desperation to seek Lisa's forgiveness, she was willing to do anything...literally anything.

The punishment that would formalize their arrangement would have to wait until they had a few hours to be completely alone, Being a sorority pledge complicated any overt efforts for Kathleen to demonstrate submission to Lisa, because the only displays of submission a pledge was allowed were to the sorority officers. If Kathleen were seen kneeling to Lisa during the pledge-training period, chances were the Pledge Mistress would throw a fit and punish them both. The delay did not mean that Kathleen's punishment wouldn't happen, however. Eventually she would be chastised, because punishment was the only way she could set things right with Lisa.

Lisa took Kathleen's hand and returned to the pool area, which, fortunately still was completely deserted. In the darkness they made their way to the sorority's gazebo. Lisa hugged her lover in a gesture of caring and redemption. Kathleen suddenly broke down crying, but Lisa knew what she needed to say to comfort her.

"I still love you. Even though I'll have to punish you, I still love you. You understand that, right?"

Kathleen sobbed and nodded her head. For a long time she pressed her teary face into her mistress's chest and held on to her, very tightly. Finally it was time for Lisa to make a small request, one that would be the first out of many that Kathleen would perform as her servant.

"Come on, let's go down to the pool area."

Lisa lay down on one of the chaise lounges:

"Go ahead and get on your knees. I'll let you rub my feet."

Kathleen complied and spent a long time massaging her mistress's feet. She massaged until her hands were tired and her knees ached from pressing down on the hard pavement, but she could not have been happier. Lisa loved her. In spite of everything she had done and the scary punishment that she had yet to endure, Lisa still loved her.