The Pledge Mistress Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aiee...uh...uh..."

The implement did not make a loud CRACK like the noise made by a broad strap, but it left two cruel reddish lines across Kathleen's backside. Lisa waited for the pain to fully register in the younger woman's mind before delivering the second blow. She would go very slowly, following Burnside's lesson to allow the passage of time to help wear down her victim and thus minimize the number of blows needed to make her cry.

The whipping started on Kathleen's bottom, but Lisa also planned to punish her shoulders and upper thighs to avoid concentrating the punishment too much on just one part of her lover's body. The strap left very cruel marks because so much force was concentrated in those two thin prongs of leather. The implement was not what Lisa would have chosen to punish her lover, but because it was what Kathleen had picked out, it was what Lisa would have to use. It did have one huge advantage, and that was it did not make loud noises upon impact like a normal strap or paddle. That certainly was important for Lisa's desire to keep the punishment a private matter in the crowded sorority house.

It was clear that Kathleen was suffering, although she was doing her best to "be a good girl" and not make too much noise by crying. After just four strokes tears were running down her cheeks. By the time Lisa had covered her bottom and backs of her thighs with cruel reddish welts, her lover's body was shaking with suppressed sobs.

Lisa took a break from the punishment, but touched the strap to Kathleen's shoulders to let her know that part of her body would be punished next. A strange mix of emotions swept through her as she studied her suffering companion. She felt that Kathleen made a truly beautiful sight with her body restrained and her bottom covered with vicious red marks. At the same time Lisa empathized with the poor girl. Precisely because she was so helpless at that moment, there was a part of Lisa that wanted to reassure her and protect her. She knew that moment would indeed come: that as soon as she was released Kathleen would need to be held and comforted.

However, before her lover could be released, Lisa would have to finish the whipping. The purpose of the evening's session was real punishment with the goal of inflicting real pain. Lisa was chastising Kathleen to put fear into her, fear of the consequences of ever crossing her again. Lisa loved her companion and had no desire to continuously beat her. However, she was determined to use the evening's traumatic session as part of her life-long goal of establishing ownership over the girl's soul. Even if Lisa never had to whip her again, threat of punishment, based on the memory of what was going on in that room, would always be a part of Kathleen's life.

The freshman held up fairly well while her bottom was being flogged, but she cried pitifully when Lisa started punishing her upper back. She broke position and tried to twist to avoid a stroke, which forced Lisa to bring the strap up between her legs. Once that blow was delivered, she quickly covered Kathleen's mouth to muffle her scream. Tears and sweat were pouring down the poor girl's face, and Lisa had not even started flogging the fronts of her legs.

Lisa paused to allow her lover to partially recover from the blows delivered so far. Her bottom was a swollen mass of red lines. Her upper back was marked as well, but only with six sets of double welts. Lisa decided that was enough and it was time to finish up on her thin thighs.

"OK, now you know I was serious about hitting you between the legs. I don't want to have to do that to you again, but I will whenever you break position. Do you understand me?"

Kathleen, between her sobs and trembling, forced herself to nod.

"Stand up straight, so I can finish up. I know it's gonna hurt, but if you behave, we'll be done in just a few minutes."

Because Kathleen already had broken, Lisa did not see any need in prolonging the final portion of her punishment. She quickly laid 20 strokes on the upper part of her lover's thighs, 10 on each side. While Lisa waited for the pain from the final portion of the punishment to mount, Kathleen continued to cry as she hung suspended by her cuffs. Lisa wanted to release her and hold her, but decided to wait until her lover's sobs died down a bit.

Finally Lisa decided it was time to unclip her lover's cuffs and let her down. She sat down on her bed and held the sad girl in her arms, comforting her like a crying child. The punishment had ended and the moment had come for Lisa to reassure her charge that everything was forgiven and that she still loved her.

Kathleen fell asleep within a few minutes, exhausted by the trauma of her punishment and comforted by Lisa's embrace. Lisa was relieved, because the punishment that had waited for two months finally was over. Her lover had been taught her lesson. More importantly, she had accepted the life Lisa was preparing for her and was ready for the next phase in the relationship.

----------

The following day Lisa woke up, showered, and then woke up her roommate. She ordered Kathleen to stand up so she could study the results of the previous day's punishment. Kathleen's body still was badly marked up, but Lisa calculated that by Thursday the marks would be gone.

It was obvious that Kathleen did not resent the whipping. Quite to the contrary she was relieved it was over and eager to demonstrate to Lisa that she very willing to do what she was ordered to do. Lisa thought about her goal of getting her lover to start kneeling, but still wanted to encourage Kathleen to make that decision on her own. What Lisa needed to do was create situations in which Kathleen was kneeling, and then, through positive re-enforcement, express her approval. Kathleen's eagerness to please would do the rest.

Lisa lent her lover a bathrobe (because Kathleen no longer owned a bathrobe) and told her to shower. She told the truth about wanting to keep the punishment a private matter, adding that the rules for Kathleen's clothing would change for a few days until her body no longer had any marks from the punishment.

When Kathleen came back and hung up the robe, Lisa sat in the room's armchair and ordered her to present her homework.

"Here, come around to the side and get down so we can look this over together."

Sure enough, when she came around to the side of the chair, Kathleen got on her knees to better see her homework. As they went over the assignment, Lisa began stroking her lover's hair and shoulders.

The two women had just established their first routine activity during which Kathleen would always kneel and receive a reward. Whenever they went over homework, Lisa would sit in the armchair and Kathleen would kneel next to her, enjoying the privilege of having her head and shoulders caressed while her mistress advised her about her studies.

12