The Plumber

Story Info
He was just coming round to unplug the drain.
1.3k words
3.97
79.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat alone on the couch, feet tucked beneath her as the television droned in the background. He was supposed to be here an hour ago, she thought to herself as she snuggled deeper into the couch. Having been recommended by several of her friends from college, she knew this plumber was efficient and affordable, so of course she was going to take her friends advice. They had also mentioned spending most of his labour time watching him work, fascinated by his appearance. Being disinterested with any man within the service profession, she knew he would have to be one hell of a looker to get her attention.

He should have known better when he got the call, another college girl needing the sink unclogged. He wasn't surprised; she claimed that he had been recommended by several of her friends, unsure if she knew the true extent of what he had done for them, or why his fees were so low. These college girls would do anything for a decent root and with him being in the service industry (uniform and all) it had just added that thrill to their monotonous sex lives.

He knocked on the front door, cursing his last call out that had made him an hour late and left him horny and craving fresh meat.

She opened the door and instantly saw the attraction her friends had described. Tall, slender, smouldering blue eyes, what wasn't to like?

"The bathroom is just to the left there. If you need me I'll be upstairs"

She turned away from him and headed towards the staircase, oblivious to the swaying of her school skirt, flashing a cheek every few steps. She turned to glance at him once more before ascending the staircase.

This was too easy for him, as he chased her up the staircase, grabbing her arm and pulling her in to kiss him. She attempted to fight back, making him realise that she had no idea what he had been doing with her friends, arousing him further. She continued to struggle against him as he forced her down onto the stairs. He quickly removed a rope from his tool belt and bound her hands above her head. It was only then that the resistance ceased, and she had a terrified look on her face, fear of knowing what was to come next.

She watched him unzip his jeans beneath his tool belt and shuffle himself up the stairs to level with her face. She fastened her lips tight, but he grabbed her jaw and forced her mouth open and slid his dick deep into her throat.

"Don't you dare bite or I swear you will know what hurt is"

He began to buck his hips, fucking her mouth hard as she attempted to pull away from his thrusts, aggravating him to force her head further onto his cock. Resisting the urge to cum in her mouth without exploring her other holes, he removed himself quickly and headed back down her body.

She gasped desperately for air, attempting to recover from the ravaged mouth fucking he had just given her. As his hands and body moved down her, she attempted to squirm away with the realisation that she had removed her panties when she had returned home that evening. His hands pinned her hips to the step, as he slid his thumbs beneath her skirt, finding the inside of her thigh and her clean shaven pussy. With is touch she stopped resisting, allowing his fingers to explore her slowly moistening cunt.

His finger ran the length of her slit, over and over until finally settling at her clit, which he rolled his thumb over gently, causing her breathing to become shallower and her pussy to moisten further. His hands left her wetness to return to her wrists, carefully untying the rope binding them. She attempted to run, only to be pulled back face first onto the staircase and her hands bound behind her back. As he tied her she could feel his raging erection pressing hard into her back, and then felt his hand move to his tool belt once more as he removed another cloth, stuffing it in her mouth. His hands ran slowly down her back and once again beneath her skirt, spreading her wetness around her cunt.

She couldn't escape him now, but as he continued to play with her she became less reluctant and more aroused by his touch and the thought of taking him deep inside her. He slid his finger deep inside her pussy, her body instinctively tightening around it, bucking her hips into his gentle finger fuck. He removed his finger and the pressure of his erection between her ass cheeks caused her to tense, knowing exactly what was coming next.

He rubbed her wetness over the tip of his cock, and without warning slid deep into her tight ass. She wailed in pain, practically unheard behind her gag, unable to handle him within her. He bucked his hips harder and continued until she began to moan in pleasure, her ass beginning to accommodate him, beginning to love every moment of his ass rape. His hands slid between her legs as he began to massage her clit once more, her body responding by riding his cock as hard as he had ridden her. She loved every minute of this and could sense that he knew it too.

He moved to untie her hands, and stripped her of her dress, rebinding her before she could attempt to escape. Grabbing one firm nipple in his mouth and the other between his fingers, he forcefully sucked and pulled at her chest while she attempted to escape his strong grip. Bringing one nipple near to the point of bloodshed, he turned his mouth to the other one, giving it the same treatment whilst using his free hand to finger fuck her ass and cunt simultaneously. Her moans through the gag aroused him further, possessing him to flip her back on her stomach and take her ass once more while squeezing hard on her breasts.

Fearing she was playing along to get her hands free, he quickly slid is cock out of her ass into her tight wet pussy, pummelling it hard. He could tell she was nearing orgasm from his ass fucking and continued to pump her hard, removing the gag from her mouth so that he could hear her moans of pleasure.

"Do you like my dick in your ass?"

"Oh god yes"

"And how about when I'm fucking your pussy? Do you like me fucking you tight wet pussy?"

"Yes, oh God yes!!"

This was her fantasy since her first time, being taken forcefully by a stranger, but never in her dreams had she imagined such an intense fucking from any man she had ever met. She felt her body begin to reach climax and all her limbs entered into spasms as she shook violently beneath him. After the longest minute of her life, she collapsed in exhaustion, recovering from her most amazing climax.

Refusing to let her get the best of him, he spun her around and pulled her face to the level of his cock.

"Open your mouth and take what I have to give to you"

She reluctantly opened her mouth, so he forced her jaw as wide as it would go, cumming not only in her mouth, but across her face and chest. As he reached the end of his climax, he shoved his softening cock in her mouth, forcing her to suck him clean, licking up all their residual juices. Unbinding her hands, he slid back down the stairs to give her cunt a deep lick, zipped up his jeans and heading down the stairs and out the front door.

She sat, shocked and exhausted, wondering:

"What plumbing issue will I have next week?"