The Police Officer

Story Info
Husband and wife "bet a button".
7.3k words
3.98
61k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy
Dutchboy
193 Followers

Author's Note: This is really part two of "The Chess Player", as it took place immediately after the incident in the motel with the chess game. Thought you'd like to know that in case you're keeping score.

* * * * *

As I got into the front seat of our BMW, I made no effort to cover my legs with my dress. It had settled comfortably about two-thirds up my thighs. I knew Patrick enjoyed looking at my exposed skin, at my long silk encased legs, and there was no reason to cover them up. As we drove along, his right hand rested on my left knee. I parted my legs just a bit, in case he wanted to go higher. I always try to make myself accessible to whoever has their hand on my body. Always!

"Bet a button?" My husband asked.

Now, I should probably explain what "bet-a-button" means. We often play this game, especially when I'm wearing a dress that buttons up the front. As a prelude to our game time, Patrick will often bet me a button that a certain event will take place. If he wins, I undo a button off my dress, either from the top or the bottom, my choice, and if I win, I get a monetary payoff, usually, fifty dollars. Now the dress I was wearing that night had twelve buttons, all fastened.

The top button was affixed about two inches from my neckline, the bottom one was about two inches from the hem. As I mentioned in a previous section to this story, this dress, when buttoned all the way, was quite respectful, but as they came undone, the dress gave way to a more sexual quality.

"On what?" I replied.

"Oh, I don't care. You pick something."

"Pull over here."

Patrick curbed the car, facing a small grocery store.

"Look at me," I said.

"How can I help looking at you," he replied with a grin.

"Next person out of the store across the street. Man or woman?"

"Man."

We both turned to watch the store. The front door opened. A man walked out. I'd lost that one. I reached down to the hem of the skirt and undid the bottom button. Patrick smiled. "Looks like I'm off to a good start."

He glided our Beamer back into traffic. I didn't mind losing, but I hated the smugness on my husband's face. I began looking for another opportunity to place another bet. I didn't have to wait long. I spotted a car pulling into a liquor store.

"Patrick, driver gets out and goes into the store!"

My husband looked over at the car, still not yet parked and replied, "Deal, but for double stakes."

"Done," I replied.

We watched as the car parked, and the passenger side door opened. Damn! I'd lost again!

"That'll be two buttons, ma'am."

"I know, I can count." I undid one more off the bottom, and one from the top. I was still pretty respectably dressed. I could easily go into any store without raising eyebrows.

As we continued to our destination, Patrick teased me some more. "Care to try to win back your honor?"

He is such a prick! He knew I didn't mind undoing my dress, but I absolutely hate to lose a bet. Yeah, I wanted a chance to avenge myself.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Nothing really, just wanted to know if you were still game for the game?

"Yeah, I'm game. Pull over."

Once more, Patrick stopped our Beamer. "What did you have in mind, sweetie?"

I didn't really have a plan, but I didn't want him to know. I sort of made it up as I went.

"I'll bet you three buttons that I can make a car stop for me in less than a minute."

Patrick thought about that for a second. This had possibilities, but there was also an element of danger, and Patrick always tries to keep me safe, even on adventuresome nights like that one was.

"Okay, but if someone stops, you get back in this car immediately."

With that, I was out of my seat belt and outside our car in a flash. I started to walk down the street, heels clicking, dress whipping in the wind. I didn't make any overt effort to stop a vehicle, even though there was nothing in the bet to say I couldn't. I know this world well enough to know that any man driving past me on this highway would stop his car to offer me assistance, even if it meant dumping his wife and kids on the side of the road!

And I was right. I hadn't taken twenty steps when I heard a car pull off the road behind me. I knew Patrick was close by, so I wasn't worried. I turned around, however, and was surprised to see who'd stopped for me. It was a police cruiser! I smiled at the officer behind the wheel, and turned to walk back toward our car, parked just a few feet behind the cop's car. As I walked past the passenger side of the patrol car, the officer got out of his vehicle.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I need to talk to you."

I started to explain to him that my husband was right behind him, parked about a half-block away, but thought better of the idea. After all, it is kind of hard to explain some of the games Patrick and I play, especially to a straight citizen like I was sure this guy was. I decided to see what this scenario would hold for me.

"Yes, sir?"

He came around the back of his car to the side I was standing on. I couldn't help notice how handsome he was, how virile looking in his uniform. There's something about a man in leather and brass, and the gun made him look soooo rugged! I could feel my pussy start to juice.

"Are you in some sort of trouble, ma'am?"

"Oh, no, officer. I was just taking a short walk."

I realized how lame that sounded. But at that point, there was no way to make it sound better.

"May I see some identification, please." His voice was becoming more formal. And it was then I realized I didn't have my purse. It was in the car with Patrick, and Patrick wasn't coming to my aid. I stalled for a moment, thinking of how to handle this. I needn't have worried. My policeman was doing the thinking for both of us.

"You do have some I. D., don't you?"

"Well, no, not exactly. You see, I left my purse somewhere."

"Ma'am?"

"Well, I mean...no. I have no I. D., officer. Sorry."

I knew that wouldn't be good enough, but then, I also knew that if push came to shove, Patrick would rescue me. "I'm going to have to ask you to step inside my car."

"Are you arresting me?"

"No, but I want to get you off the side of the street. It isn't safe to be standing here. We could get hit by an oncoming vehicle. Please step inside my car."

I absolutely loved the way he spoke. His voice was so calm, yet so controlling. He was in charge, and I was being told what to do. But this was not the time for fantasy, and I knew I had to get control of the situation back.

"Officer, I really don't think that will be necessary. My husband..."

I never finished the sentence. The police officer took my left hand, and before I knew what was happening, he'd slapped a handcuff on it, and bringing it around behind me in the same motion, he'd cuffed my right hand also. In the blink of an eye, my hands were suddenly cuffed behind me, and I stood helpless on the side of the road.

"Sorry, ma'am, but I must have your cooperation. We're looking for a woman who robbed a liquor store a few blocks away and fled on foot. Now, please get inside the car."

I didn't know what to say, or how to react. Patrick was still inside our car, and even now, with the escalation of this situation, he had made no move to get out and come to my rescue. Fine, I'll go along with this. After all, I hadn't done anything wrong. I was sure I'd be able to clear this up as soon as we got inside the officer's vehicle. I started to walk over to the side door when the cop spoke again.

"Wait just a second, ma'am." He walked up behind me, and I was totally unprepared for what happened next. I felt his hands touch the top of my shoulders, and start to pat me down, along the arms, under them, and down my side. He brushed over my breasts, down across my stomach, and around my waist. They continued to feel my buttocks, and then, to my surprise, he reached around in front of me and felt the front of my dress, running his hands over my pussy. Next, he ran his hands down my legs, first on the outside, and then, on the way back up, on the inside. Again, his hand touched my pussy, although still through the thin material of my dress. But I was wearing no panties, so when his hand came into contact with my cunny, I know he could feel the pussy hairs right through the dress!

"Sorry, ma'am, but regulations require I do a preliminary search for weapons. Please get in the car now."

I was speechless. In less time than it takes to light a cigarette, this police officer had felt my body's most intimate places, and touched my pussy twice! And now, I was being placed in the front seat of a squad car, and treated like a criminal. Before I could say anything else, the door was closed, and my police officer was coming around to the driver's side. He got in, picked up a clip board, removed a pen from his pocket and prepared to write. It was then he noticed my dress had come up when I got in his car. With my hands cuffed behind me, I could not pull it down. The tops of my stocking was visible on my right leg, and the white flesh above the stocking was exposed on the left one.

If my being exposed like this bothered the officer, he certainly didn't indicate it. He glanced down at my legs, and then back at his clip board.

"Name?"

I started to lie, but this was not the time, nor the place to get cute. I started to worry about just where this might lead.

"I said, I need your name, ma'am."

"Rachael. Rachael Blaine."

I gave it to him.

"You live in Dallas?"

"My husband...we were just going to the movies..." I didn't know what to say. I wanted to tell him about the bet, but by now, I was getting scared. He might not understand. He might think it unusual that a husband would make bets like Patrick and I'd made. I decided to put together a reasonable story.

"My husband and I had a minor difference of opinion. I got out of the car, and started walking down this street. And that's when you stopped me. That's why I don't have my purse. It's in the car with him."

"And where is he?"

"He was parked about half a block behind us when you stopped me."

The officer looked in his rear view mirror. "You all drive a red BMW?"

"Yes, sir."

The cop picked up his microphone from the console. He called in our license plate number. Within seconds, the radio rasped out Patrick's name and our address. The cop replaced the mike and putting his car in reverse, backed up to where Patrick was sitting in our car.

"I'll be right back," he said, exiting the prowl car. I couldn't see much from where I was sitting. I could see Patrick hand his driver's license to the officer, and I could see them talking. Then the officer handed back my husband's license, shook hands, and walked back over to the patrol car.

Getting back into the car, I noticed a difference in the officer's attitude. Before, he had seemed overly cautious, almost too polite. Now he seemed friendlier, much nicer. I was confident Patrick had straightened the whole thing out. "Your husband explained to me what you all were doing. Did he tell me the truth?"

"Well, I don't know what he told you, but I'm sure it was the truth. Patrick doesn't lie."

"He told me that you were walking on the side of the street to see if you could get a man to stop in less than a minute. Said that you and he had a bet going. Is that the truth?"

"Yeah, I guess that's about it."

"He also told me that you like being handcuffed. That true also?"

"Sometimes. Are you going to let me go now?"

"Well, in a minute. In a minute. First, I want to tell you how much trouble you could have been in."

"Look, officer, I appreciate your time, and I really think you're nice, but if you don't mind, could we skip the good citizen routine and let me go now. I really don't have a lot of time for this sort of crap."

I don't know what possessed me to say those things to him. I guess I was just getting tired of this game, and wanted to get back in the car. By now, I didn't really even want to go to the movie. I was getting out of the mood, and getting out quickly!

The cop looked surprised by my outburst. "You know, your husband said you could be a real bitch! I thought he was just being a typical married guy, but I believe he was right."

"Fuck you. Just undo these cuffs, and I mean, undo them now!"

"Well, ma'am. It's not nice to talk to police officers like that. It's not nice, and it's not legal. I'm afraid I'm going to have to book you for that." Saying that, he reached down for the ignition and started the engine.

"Wait! What are you doing?"

"Why, I'm going to take you to jail. Let's see how cute you are in a cell with hookers, drunks, and druggies."

"Wait. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude to you. Please don't take me to jail."

"Well, I don't know. I really should book you. I mean, you did break the law...and it's not like we were friends or anything...I really should run you in."

I suddenly understood. I knew what he wanted me to do. And just as suddenly, I was in the mood again! This would be fun. "Please, officer. Isn't there anything I could do for you to make us friends? I really do want to be your friend!"

"Well, Gosh, ma'am. I don't know what it would be. You got any ideas?"

"If you undid my cuffs, I'm sure I could think of something." I was really getting into this. I'd never fucked a cop in uniform, and the idea was turning me on something fierce!

"Oh, I couldn't undo the cuffs while you're in my custody. If you thought of something, something that would make us friends, you'd have to be able to do it without hands."

"I can't unzip your fly without using my hands."

"Well, maybe I could help you with that," he said as his fingers went to the tab on his zipper. I waited with anticipation as he pulled down the closure that confined his cop dick inside his pants. Reaching inside his trousers, my policeman withdrew a very nice, firm cock, and laid it on the outside of his pants.

"There. That help?"

I leaned forward, and to the side. My hands were still cuffed behind me as my mouth made contact with the cop's cock. I spent a few moments kissing it lengthwise, and enjoying the sensation of it as it jerked and started to gain size right before my eyes, or should I say, "mouth?"

I lifted it with my lips, and worked it inside my oral cavity. It gained rigidity as my lips worked up and down, in and over, and outside my mouth. It glistened with the love juices my mouth was making for his hard cock. I wanted to touch it so badly, to hold it in my hands as I continued sucking him, to run my nails down the shaft, over the sac of balls I could now not see or touch, and still further south, to his ass hole. I wanted to touch his ass hole, to feel its rubbery texture with my fingers, with my tongue. His cock was rock hard now, and he plunged it into my willing mouth!

I lifted my head of his dick. "Please, undo the cuffs so I can handle this giant!" His answer was unspoken. Taking his hand, he placed it on the back of my head, and firmly pushed my face back down to his crotch. He wanted no more interruptions. I understood. Sucking now with all the talent I possessed, I pulled his dick hard into my throat. My husband tells me no one can suck a cock like I can, and I meant to live up to that praise. His hard dick fucked my mouth! There was nothing else I could do. His hand held my head in place, his bucking hips kept delivering his loaded cock to the back of my throat. I felt his throbbing dick start to inflate. I knew he was going to shoot, and judging from the thickness of his man meat, I knew it would be a huge load. I was ready!

And I was right! Once he started unloading his cum in my mouth, there seemed to be no end to it. I swallowed as fast as I could, and for a moment, I was pretty sure that I would not be able to handle it all. Most of it went in my mouth, down my throat, but a little bit, just a little, slipped down his cock, and settled around the base. I managed to swallow what I had in my mouth, then lick up the spillage. When I finished, his cock was already deflating. I knew he was done for a while. Ymmmmmmm! Cop cock! I'd always wanted to do that, and now I had. I sat back up in my seat. Licking the corners of my mouth, I spoke for the first time in minutes.

"Can you uncuff me now?"

Instead of reaching for the key for the cuffs, he reached over and undid one more button on my dress top, and two more on the bottom. "Your husband told me you lost three more buttons, and asked me to assist you in the undoing. As for the cuffs, he has the key. This was his idea."

I wasn't surprised. Patrick knows all my fantasies, and does his best to fulfill them whenever possible. He'd told the cop about our adventure, about the button bet, about my fantasy to suck off a cop in the front seat of a patrol car. And he'd given the officer permission to stick his cock in my mouth! No wonder I love him so!

He did more than just open the buttons, though. He cupped my breasts in his hand, twisting the nipples around, pinching them, making them stand out, harder, redder than before. Then, when he got to the bottom buttons, he snaked his hand under my dress, found my pussy and shoved one finger inside it. "That's a tight squeeze, baby. I'll bet you're one fine fuck."

I thought he was going to fuck me right then. I thought for sure he'd lift the hem of my dress, push me back on the seat, spread my legs, and ram his now hardening cock inside my wet, steamy cunt. But he didn't. Instead, opening the door on my side of the car, the young officer helped me out and walked me, hands still cuffed, to our car. As I got in, he leaned over me and told Patrick, "You were right. The bitch can suck a dick! Thanks."

"No problem Wally. Next time, if the circumstances allow it, I'll let you fuck her."

"I'd like that. Bet her pussy is tight."

"It's tight enough to make a grown man cry." The two men were discussing me, my most intimate body parts, and laughing, like I was some street whore. I loved it! Officer Walter Simms reached across the seat, squeezed my breast one more time, and withdrew from the car.

"Night, Phil, and thanks again."

"No problem, Wally. Anytime."

And he was gone. He hadn't even said goodnight to me, to the woman who'd just sucked his dick to a fare-thee-well, the woman whose mouth he'd used for his passion, and he didn't even say goodnight! I guess he didn't think manners matter with a slut. And I guess they don't!

Patrick started the car.

"Aren't you going to undo my cuffs?"

"Why?"

"I feel so vulnerable like this. Please undo them."

Patrick's only response was to reach over to my skirt and skin it back, exposing my legs up to my pussy. Then he said the words that started my next orgasm. "No, I think I'll leave you like that for awhile. Who knows who I'll find that wants to fuck you, and with your hands behind your back, you really won't be any trouble."

Patrick drove down the street, making small talk with me, talking as if everything was normal. Everything was not normal, however! My dress only had six buttons left fastened, and I was virtually hanging out of it. My hands were cuffed behind my back. And my darling husband had opened the hem of my dress far enough to the point my pussy was exposed. As we drove, Patrick fondled my left breast, which was totally outside the confines of my dress. The only saving grace to all this was that it was dark outside. Of course, if a car pulled along side us, the driver would be able to see my breasts, and if it was a pickup or van, my pussy would be visible also.

"Oh, my!" Patrick said with an air of mockery, "We only have 3/4 of a tank of gas. That won't do. I think I'll pull into that station and top off the tank."

I knew we didn't have to stop. We could have driven all the way back to our house with that much gas. This unneeded pit stop was solely for the purpose of humiliating me, showing me off to other people. But I didn't mind. I never have been shy about exhibiting myself. The only thing that added an element of excitement to this was the fact that my hands were behind my back, and I couldn't stop anyone from touching me, or worse!

Dutchboy
Dutchboy
193 Followers
12