The Policeman's Helmet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amsterdam
amsterdam
36 Followers

He raised his arms and hands in an apologetic gesture and tried to speak. No words came from out of his mouth. It was one of those moments where he wished a big hole would appear in the floor and swallow him up.

“So, what have you got to say for yourself PC Panty-sniffer?” There was a small pause as Mikey looked down away from her glare. “Not a lot by the looks of it,” she continued as she walked over and stood in front of the embarrassed policeman.

“I, I’m so sorry,” he managed to get out, still not daring to lift his head. “I didn’t mean any harm, I thought you were downstairs, I just, I…I’m sorry,” he repeated.

Julie knew she had him now. It was just a pity she’d only got twenty minutes worth of fun before his sergeant was likely to return.

“What is your sergeant going to say when I tell him what you’ve been up to? One week in the job and you go around sniffing innocent ladies knickers? Is this a regular habit of yours?”

“No Ma’am, I mean Julie. Not at all. I don’t know what made me do it. Don’t tell Sergeant Harris, please. I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you, anything, I promise.”

“Anything huh?” said Julie, her mind working overtime. “Ok, Mikey, here’s the deal. I’m guessing you were trying to get a smell of the real me. I’m guessing you like me. Am I right?” Mikey nodded. “Well, I’m kind of flattered and seeing as you’ve just had your kinky fun, it’s now my turn!” she smiled at Mikey and continued to stand over him, hands on hips.

“What sort of kinky fun?” asked Mikey, not quite believing what he was hearing. Hell, he thought that was his career over before it had even started and not only was he going to get away with it, but he was getting “kinky fun” as she called it, into the bargain. He started to feel a stirring in his pants and his heart beat quickened.

“Ok Mikey. Here’s what you’re going to do for me. I want you to unzip your fly and slowly take out your cock. Then, I want you to pleasure yourself while thinking about what we could have ended up doing if you hadn’t got carried away and started sniffing my knickers. I’ll not tell your Sergeant if you manage to cum for me Mikey.”

“What, here, now?” blurted out Mikey, again not quite believing what the horny bitch was up to.

“That’s right Mikey. Come on, get it out, let’s see what you’ve got.”

He was in no mood to argue but the potential stiffy of a minute ago was gone. Mikey was now as embarrassed as when she’d caught him red-handed just moments earlier. He’d never been that confident about the size of his cock and having to get it out in its current state, in front of a relative stranger was not exactly what he had in mind when she mentioned “kinky fun”. It didn’t help that her earlier words regarding the flasher were echoing round in his head, “There is one other thing…He had a rather large penis.”

“Mikey, this is no time to be shy!” said Julie sternly. “Last chance before I go down and dial 999 again.”

He could see there was no way out of this other than to do as instructed. He kept his eyes firmly focused on Julie as he slowly undid his trouser buttons, then zip and lowered them to his ankles. The dirty bitch was as good as licking her lips and not taking her eyes off his crotch. He took a final deep breath and eased his white cotton boxer shorts down below his knees and let them fall the rest of the way, where they came to rest on the top of his trousers. He glanced down at his fairly limp member and could feel the colour returning to his cheek. He winced as he looked back up at Julie to gauge her reaction.

She was smiling wickedly now, stood literally a foot in front of him, hands still on hips, slowly shaking her head from side to side.

“What’s wrong officer?” she teased. “This assignment not exciting enough for you? Maybe this will help get the blood flowing.”

Julie slowly undid the belt tied in a knot at the front of her robe and pushed it off the back of her shoulders revealing her nakedness. The robe fell back on to the floor behind her and she took a step forward so that she was virtually touching Mikey’s feet with her own.

The young policeman’s eyes almost popped out of his head. Her body was even more impressive than he’d imagined and he was captivated by her heaving breasts. Christ, she had a better pair of tits than most of the young girls he’d picked up when out down town. Julie moved her hands to her exposed mammaries and started to make circular movements around their circumference. She slowly moved her hands upwards, now tracing the edges of her areolas. Her actions were having the desired effect and she stared hungrily at the metamorphism of Mikey’s shaft from Pee-wee Joe, to King Dong. Well, perhaps not King Dong, but a real, erect, nice looking cock all the same. Standing to attention just for her.

“Mmmm, that’s better Mikey. Now come on, I want to see you wank yourself off. Start rubbing that cock of yours up and down. Imagine me slowly lowering myself onto you and riding you like bucking bronco!”

Mikey did as instructed and closed his eyes as he took a firm grip of his cock and slowly at first, moved his hand up and down, up and down. He thought of what she said and imagined Julie in the clothes he had been inspecting earlier. He loved women in stockings, suspenders and high heels and the picture in his mind of Julie removing her pants and impaling herself on his stiff cock as he was tied to the bed made his hand quicken as he continued to pleasure himself.

Julie had always loved to watch men jack off. To have a very handsome, young, virile police officer doing it right in front of her was not exactly what she had been expecting tonight! She traced her right hand down over her smooth upper body, through the small mound of pubic hair below her belly button and onto her clitoris. A tiny jolt of pleasure immediately surged through her and she continued downwards, finding the parting of her already soaking pussy lips. She slipped in her middle finger with ease and started to match the pace and movement of Mikey’s hand, in and out of her own slick cunt. She wanted to feel his cock deep inside her, pounding away. However, she had her plan to stick to now and this wasn’t so bad! As she continued masturbating, she leaned forward so that she could whisper in Mikey’s ear.

“Are you going to cum for me baby? I need to see you shoot your load out over me Mikey. Can you cum for me, go on Mikey work that beautiful cock, cum for Julie. Yes Mikey, yes.”

She reached over to the side of Mikey and picked up his police helmet with her free hand and placed it on her head. Mikey was getting too worked up to notice what she’d done. He still couldn’t believe what was happening. This middle aged temptress was getting off on watching him get off! He’d started to feel at ease and truly enjoy what he was doing. He picked up the pace again, working himself towards an explosive climax.

Julie continued with her dirty talk as she worked her finger faster and faster in and out of her labia and over her swollen clit. “That’s it Mikey. Oh, I’m so turned on. I’m going to bend down so you can shoot your wad all over me Mikey. I’m almost there myself baby, oh yes, oh yes, keep wanking that lovely cock. Oh yes, oh god, I’m cumming Mikey, Oh YEEESSSSSSS!”

Julie was on her knees, her head thrown back in ecstasy as the waves of pleasure ripped through her body. She had barely time to recover when Mikey’s moans started to get louder. “Yeah, I’m doing it honey, I’m gonna cum, get ready, Oh, oh, aaaghhh, oh god, yes Julie, its all for you. Oh god, get ready you horny bitch, I’m gonna cum, yes, yes, OOOHHHHHH, JULIE!”

His cock twitched and as it did, Julie tilted her head forward and down. She saw the first ejaculation of sperm erupt from the end of his cock and heard it splat on the helmet, still quietly resting on her head. He continued pounding his own cock up and down as jet after jet of fresh spunk spurted from his erect phallus to land messily on his own helmet. He collapsed backwards on the bed, not yet realising the final consequences of his pleasurable encounter. “Oh yes!” cried Mikey triumphantly. “That did it for you did it? You like watching young men masturbate huh?”

As the words left his mouth, he pushed himself up on his arms to look at Julie. His mouth gaped open. Julie was kneeling down at the foot of the bed wearing his sperm coated helmet. She had the biggest grin she’d managed all night. “Oh yes PC panty-sniffer, that definitely did it for me. Just wonderful! I’ll be sure to keep our little secret safe now.”

“Shit!” stammered Mikey starting to panic again. “Look what you’ve done to my bloody helmet. It’s a right fucking mess. What am I gonna tell the Sarge?”

“Don’t worry honey, you’ll think of something. Tell him I was sick in it. I’ll clean it up for you and you can come and collect it one night next week when you’re off duty. How would you like that?” She winked at Mikey.

“Err, yeah. Ok.” He said in a state of disbelief. “I’m off Tuesday. You will get it clean for me though?”

“Of course baby.”

They were interrupted by the cackle of Mikey’s walkie talkie. “Ten-four. Come in Mikey. Are you there lad?”

Mikey carefully picked up his handset with his left hand. “Yes Sarge. I’m here. I’ll just be five minutes Sarge, the lady was a bit upset and I’ve just had to take action to calm her down.”

“Oh right lad. Do you need me to come up?”

“No, no Sarge. Everything is under control. Just going to have to leave my helmet that’s all. Julie, I mean Miss Lovell, was sick in it earlier and she’s promised to get it cleaned up for me.”

“Sick in your helmet? How the…never mind. Ok son, I’ll be outside the flats waiting for you.”

Julie and Mikey got themselves cleaned up quickly and made their way back downstairs in silence.

“Have you got everything Mikey?” said Julie still smiling wickedly. “Note book?”

“Yeah, I got everything.”

“Right, thanks for everything then officer. I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday. Can you wear your uniform again?”

“Err, suppose so,” replied Mikey. “Be round about seven OK?”

“Perfect.”

“Right, bye then,” said Mikey unsure if he should go and kiss Julie. He moved towards the door uneasily, deciding it best not to try his luck too much. “You will get my helmet spotless won’t you?”

Julie gave Mikey an exasperated look. “Don’t worry so much. I’ll see you Tuesday.”

“Ok, see you then.”

“I can’t wait,” sighed Julie. “Oh and Mikey,” she called after him.

“Yes?”

“Be a good boy and bring round a pair of handcuffs.”

Mikey shook his head in disbelief as he closed the door behind him. He gathered himself a moment before choosing the stairs to exit out of the flats. He was still struggling to comprehend what had just happened. It was like something out of a bloody porno movie! As he left the building, he took a quick glance up towards Julie’s window. He placed his thumbs to his forehead as he closed his eyes, laughed out loud, turned and jogged back to the waiting patrol car.

Julie couldn’t stop grinning to herself. What a result! She couldn’t wait to return to the bedroom and retire for the night with her vibrator, to think about what the follow up encounter would have in store on Tuesday. However, first she was going to call her sister and tell her all about the policeman’s helmet…


To be continued…


This is my first effort at erotica. I would really appreciate any feedback or comments you have. Please be honest – I have thick skin and aim to learn quickly (glowing praise is also very welcome!) Finally, please vote and look out for my forthcoming stories…

12