The Policeman's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amsterdam
amsterdam
36 Followers

Julie was able to look behind her and see Mike slowly enter Anna's glistening pussy. She was aware of the increasing dampness between her own legs and needed some relief. Again, she prayed that Mikey would hurry and take care of the needs of the young, demanding temptress whose right nipple was currently nestling gently between her own teeth. She quickly tweaked the other one as Mikey's full length completed its short but pleasurable journey.

"Fuck yeah!" cried Anna. "Oh god Mikey, does that feel as good to you as it does to me? Oh, just like that. Yeah, oh yeah Mikey nice and slow. You feel so big. Oh god, fuck me, fuck me!"

Anna lifted her left hand off the bed and adjusted her legs slightly to compensate for the decreased support. She quickly located her clit and started quickly rubbing her pearl. Good, thought Julie, this girl was in a hurry!

Mikey gradually picked up the pace as he pumped in & out of Anna's soaking quim. As her screams got louder and her body started bucking, he could feel his own orgasm slowly building. He desperately wanted to hold out for Julie and used his tried and trusted method of slowing the blood flow. Forgetting about the dream come true he was currently participating in, he closed his eyes and imagined he was fucking Margaret Thatcher.

"Oh god, oh god, keep going both of you, I'm gonna cum. Oh god, oh yes, give it to me, harder, harder."

Anna's fingers were now moving back and forth at a furious pace as Mike started to piston in and out of her. Julie continued to increase the pressure of her twists and tugs on Anna's nipples and within seconds Anna was screaming and moaning so loudly that Julie was sure the majority of the occupants in the fifteen storey block of flats would know what was going on.

"OOOHHHHHH GODDD YEEESSSSSS!" yelled Anna, before collapsing on the bed at the side of Julie. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, a wide smile decorating her flushed face. Her body was tingling from head to toe as if small, pleasurable electric shocks were being magically applied.

"Well that seems to have seen her off," said Julie grinning, thankful that her same sex encounter hadn't been too involved. She was sure Mikey hadn't cum and needed her own pussy filling. "Have you got a licence for that loaded weapon? Looks like it could go off any minute!"

Anna suddenly stopped smiling and sat up. "Now, now Julie. Not so eager. That orgasm has just wetted my appetite for more." She stood up and approached Mikey. "How we doing there big boy? I think Julie's right about your cock. It's covered in my juices and looks in desperate need of attention. Here Julie, have a taste of my pussy juice."

Anna led Mikey over to where Julie was still lying on the bed. She didn't move.

"Now come on Missy," demanded Anna. "Mikey needs your tongue. Do it or I'll be forced to use my persuading whip. Now get on all fours!"

Mikey could see that Julie wasn't enjoying herself as much as he'd hoped. He was starting to feel a little guilty. Still, a little more humiliation and they would be even. He bent down and softly kissed Julie on the lips.

"This time, no helmet covering. I'm gonna cum in your mouth Julie. Don't spill any either, otherwise we'll be forced to leave you handcuffed to the bed all night."

Julie uneasily watched Anna pick up her whip and walk threateningly round to her exposed rear. She figured she'd rather have a mouth full of Mikey's seed than a whipped behind. She took hold of the base of his cock and skilfully swallowed his thick, heavily veined phallus. Her tongue teased and twirled while taking in the taste of Anna's sweet pussy juice. Concentrating on the head of his cock, she used her free hand to gently massage his balls and rub the base of his throbbing member.

As she moved her hand away and started to work his cock from top to bottom, she suddenly felt her own jolt of pleasure. She paused for a second as the unexpected tongue of Anna darted around her labia. It felt different, sending a shiver of excitement down her spine. It felt quite gentle and soft, yet intense and deliberate. She released her mouth from Mikey's cock for a while to get used to the sensation and spread herself further to give Anna full access.

"Ohhh. That feels nice Anna. Mmmm, that's wonderful."

Julie swallowed Mikey again, upping the pace considerably, her head bobbing backwards and forwards at a rapid rate. Her enormous breasts were swinging below her as she continued to swirl and suck up and down Mikey's throbbing cock.

"Fuckin' hell," cried Mikey. "This is so hot. I can't believe this is happening. Oh god, I'm gonna come soon Julie, I can't hold out much longer. Oh god, oh god."

He gently grabbed hold of her hair and thrusted his pelvis in time with her own movements until he reached the point of no return. He threw his head back as he felt his semen explode into her mouth, the wave of pleasure ripping through him. His legs felt like jelly and his head started wobbling as Julie sucked every last drop out of his cock without spilling a drop.

"My god Mikey. That was hard work swallowing it all," said Julie. "Tasted good though. Oh, god, mmm, keep going Anna. Was that nice Mikey?"

"Nice? It was AMAZING Julie. Best blow job I've ever had. Thanks."

"Ohh, ohh, my pl..e..as..u..re," Julie managed to squeeze out as she felt her own orgasm surprisingly start to build. No man had ever made her cum from just licking. It usually needed an added finger or two but the way Anna was going, she knew she wouldn't last much longer.

Sensing Julie was close to climax, Anna had other ideas. She gave her one last long, slow, teasing lick from just below her asshole to her swollen bud and sat up on the bed. She winked at Mikey.

"Don't stop now!" squealed Julie, I was enjoying that.

"Glad to be of assistance," smirked Anna, "but to earn more pleasures, you first need to show us how much you now like women."

"I don't really," replied Julie scowling. "That was nice, that's all. Anyone would have enjoyed that, even the Queen."

"Thanks for the compliment hun, but if you want us to finish the job and really give you something to remember, I need you to return the favour. The taste of your juices has made me all wet again."

Julie turned to look at Mike. He gave her an inquisitive look before speaking. "I didn't even know you last week and I wanked for you. I know you desperately want me to fuck you and believe me, I want that too. However, I need to recover and get hard again and seeing you licking Anna's cunt would have me rising like the river Thames during a torrential downpour." He grinned at his own metaphor and could see Julie was weighing up her options.

"If I do this Mikey, then I expect something extra special in return and I also want you to release me from this handcuff. My arm is beginning to ache."

"Fair enough," he replied. "No running off though."

He reached over onto the floor and searched in his trouser pocket for the key. He undid the handcuffs and started to tie them back to his belt when Anna piped up.

"I think I'd like to make use of those for my next pleasuring. In fact, while you're at it Mikey, be a good boy and whip those stockings off Julie and cover my eyes. I do enjoy being blindfolded."

Mikey first handcuffed Anna to the bed head, her arms outstretched behind her as she lay on her back. He then helped Julie off with her stockings and tied them both tightly behind Anna's head.

"See anything?" he asked.

"No, perfect." she replied.

Anna lifted her hips off the bed and spread her legs as wide as she could to give Julie a nice initial view of her glistening sex. Julie tentatively moved round before climbing back on the bed. She paused taking in deep breaths, her eyes not leaving the spot between Anna's legs.

Mikey could see that Julie was a little nervous. To encourage her, he winked and then used his tongue to tease Anna's nipples. She immediately let out a little yelp at the unexpected contact.

Julie slowly lowered her head and starting with her fingers, tracing a line from the bottom to the top of Anna's pussy. She was pleased when Anna released a throaty, wanton moan. She gently parted the young woman's swollen lips and licked round the perimeter of her labia. She slowly and gently continued across the middle of her opening until reaching her engorged clitoris. She imagined it was her own as she gently swirled her tongue around and around, back and forth. pursing her lips, she delicately sucked at the tingling bud.

Mikey continued to tease Anna's nipples and massage her perky breasts while not daring to take his eye off Julie's virgin pussy licking. He was less than a foot away, positioned over Anna's face. His cock slowly came back to life and he used his hand to lower it to Anna's lips.

She jumped and yelped again at the unexpected invasion of her mouth before tilting her head back so that she could lick along his entire length.

Mikey could see the red flush appearing on Anna's cheeks and chest as Julie continued to tease and torment her soaking mound and clit with increased confidence. Her breathing and moaning were becoming quicker and louder. Mikey decided it was time he entered Julie. He couldn't ever remember recovering so quickly after unloading, even as a teenager. He just had to fuck the sexiest older woman he'd ever met. No more waiting.

He walked round to the bottom of the bed, his bouncing pole leading the way, radaring in on target Julie. She was at the perfect position for him to enter her doggy style while standing at the base of the bed.

Before he had chance, Anna came again. She screamed out even louder than before, her body trembling and face tensed as she enjoyed the powerful release of her latest orgasm.

Mikey noticed that Julie had slipped a couple of fingers in to Anna's cunt to help finish her off. It had certainly done the trick. Great timing he thought to himself.

"You OK Anna?" he asked.

"Uh huh," she murmured, still shaking and coming down from her sexual high. Two fantastic and very different orgasm's in one day. She was well and truly spent.

"Can I leave you like that Angel, while I take care of our luscious host?"

"Oh no Mikey," she replied quickly. "I want to watch, I want to help. Julie has been a good girl and deserves all the pleasure we can give her."

No more waiting indeed thought Mikey. He quickly un-cuffed Anna as Julie untied the blindfold.

"Thank you Julie. Thank you so much. That was…intense," breathed Anna. "Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"Positive. You tasted sweet though. I enjoyed it."

"Sorry if I came on a bit strong earlier. I get a bit carried away when I put this gear on and get into character. You really are a very sexy lady though Julie. I hope we can do this again."

With that, Anna leaned into Julie and their lips tenderly met. To Mikey's surprise Julie responded to Anna's probing and he watched open mouthed as their tongues entwined in a passionate embrace. It was just about the most erotic thing he'd ever seen.

Now he REALLY needed to fuck her.

"Ah hmm. Err, when you're ready ladies," he said nervously.

They broke off and Julie reached up and placed her hand on Anna's face.

"Thanks sweetie. You really know how to make an old lady feel good about herself." She turned to Mikey. "Now come on stud, how do you want me? I need to feel that rigid shaft of yours inside me. Now!"

"As you were. I'm feeling like a wild animal right now and I wanna fuck you doggy-style. I want you to feel my entire length gliding in and out."

Julie did as requested and Mikey finally got what he'd been waiting for. They both let out a lengthy moan as he entered her.

As he slowly rocked back and forth, Anna kneeled at the side of Julie and located her asshole with her wet little finger. She pushed down gently, her finger quickly disappearing. Julie's moaning intensified as she wiggled it around.

Anna figured it wasn't the first time anyone had entered that particular hole and slowly pulled out. She licked her fore and middle fingers and carefully pressed down, again breaking the momentary resistance. Julie's anal walls closed eagerly on her fingers, burying them up to the first knuckle. She steadily pushed until they were all the way in and began to work them backwards and forwards.

Julie's orgasm started building again. It had been too long since she'd had both her holes fucked at the same time. Nirvana.

"Anything I can leave in here?" asked Anna matter of factly. "I'd very much like to attend to your clitoris."

"Oh…god…y…e…s. Bottom draw…huuuurr," Julie managed to get out pointing with her finger.

Anna removed her fingers from Julie's anal passage and opened the bottom draw. As she did so, she could hear Mikey's balls slapping against Julie. He was quickening the pace. She needed to hurry!

She rummaged through an impressive collection of dildo's, vibrators, lubes and sexy underwear until she located what she was after. She snatched out the butt plug and added her spit to its tip, mixing in a few more globs just to be safe. It went in easily and stayed there leaving only the base exposed to the eye.

Anna quickly got on her back and tunnelled her way backwards, underneath Julie, her head stopping in line with her full pussy. Once again, she began working her expert tongue around Julie's pearl. She could feel the heat between the two hungry individuals intensify. The smell of sex was evident in the air.

Mikey thought he was about to pass out.

"I can't hold on, huh, huh, ohh, any longer, oh, Julie," he warned.

"Give it me stud. Let me feel you ex…plo…de. Oh god, Oh god. That's it stud, harder, hard..huuuurrrrrrrr."

"YES, YES, YES!" they both cried out in stereo as if they'd been rehearsing for the moment, their climaxes simultaneously hitting, shaking them to the core of their being.

Julie, Mikey and Anna collapsed on the bed in a heap, their sweaty bodies entwined. All very satisfied, all very tired.

All three of them fell asleep with sweet, innocent smiles on their faces.

For Mikey, on the day he achieved the policeman's revenge, life was never better.

* * * * *

If you enjoyed this story, check out how Mikey and Julie first met in "The Policeman's helmet." Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote. All comments and feedback much appreciated.

12