The Pool

Story Info
Blonde gets steamy at holiday hotel.
2.8k words
4.11
52.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot day; the tropical sun was beating down on the hotel pool. Lying around the edge on their sun loungers were a few hardened sun worshippers, mainly Scandinavian looking, blonde haired, men with flat washboard stomachs and women with long elegant legs, all glistening in the midday heat. The only movement was from the pool, a delightful blonde who had been swimming the length of the pool for the last half hour, finally gave into the heat and headed for the poolside bar. She climbed from the pool like a gymnast and elegantly strolled towards the bar and the shade of the canopy. Two men sitting at the bar eyed her as she strolled towards them as water cascaded from her body.

"You look hot. Mind if I buy you a drink?" the darker haired one asked her as she got to the bar. He had been sitting on a bar stool and she climbed onto the free stool next to him which was between him and his fair-haired friend.

"You can always buy me a drink" she said and smiled adding, "I'll have a cocktail."

The dark haired guy asked her grinning, "What would you like? How about a bosom caresser?" he asked, staring at her perfectly formed 36C shape.

She looked down on him and replied, "I wanted a 'sex on the beach! But since we are at the pool it looks like I will have to make do with a 'slow comfortable screw' eh?" she teased, winking at the bartender who immediately began to prepare her drink. The two guys looked her up and down as she sat on the stool, water dripping down her back from her quickly drying blonde hair. "You been here long?" she asked.

"Three days." he replied, "My name is Zack and this is Ed-" she cut him short.

"I have been here a week and I'm bored," she said "and save the names. I'm not interested. If you want to call me something you can call me Cindy. Some people think I look like Cindy in 'East Enders.' Can't see it in my mind." Cindy picked up a bottle of suntan oil sitting on the bar. "This yours?" Eddie nodded. "You don't mind if I borrow some, do you? I am getting a little hot here and I don't want to burn. Would you mind putting it on my back?" she looked at Eddie, and he duly obliged by pouring oil on her golden body. She leaned forward onto the bar as Eddie worked the oil into her skin until she glistened. "You know Eddie, you have great fingers. You can do that for me all day long if you want. Don't miss any bits now will you?" He reached down and unfastened her bikini top, which she quickly dropped on the bar and purred, stating "You are wasted in whatever you do in life Eddie, you should do this for a living."

Turning around, Cindy lifted her arms and allowed Eddie to cover her in lotion. Then she crossed her arms in front of her body, squeezing her beautiful breasts together. Eddie poured more oil onto her body; it flowed down her cleavage like a river of gold as she leaned back against the bar until it collected in her navel. Eddie worked the oil into her stomach and waist then moving on to her legs starting at her toes and rubbing every one, working past her ankles to her knees and then her thighs.

Placing one leg on Eddie's shoulder, Cindy started to massage oil into the only place that Eddie had omitted to do: her wonderful bust. Eddie continued to work his magic fingers up and down the inside of her thighs as high as he dared go. He thought he could see a few stray wispy hairs peeping out the side of her bikini and had to look away to try and stop himself from getting aroused. He was convinced that Cindy had noticed and he started to blush.

"You don't say much do you Eddie? Not that I don't like that, I prefer the strong silent type myself, and the more you do with those fantastic fingers and the less I hear you say, the better we are going to get on." leaning forward kissing him on the head she picked up the cocktail and knocked it back in one hit. "I fancy another," she said looking at the two guys "but it is now my round and I don't have any money." she added. "But if you are willing to make a bet, I will gladly race you to the end of the pool and back. Loser buys the next round of drinks!" she looked at both guys with a slight smile on her face.

They looked back and forth at one another before Zack spoke. "Ok, you are on." before slipping off the stool and lining up on the edge of the pool. As she glided over to the poolside, he dived in front of her and started swimming the 25 meters to the other end of the pool. She shrugged her head, and with the gracefulness of a dolphin, dived in and started to swim after him. She had reached the turn point and was on the way back, and very much in the lead, when she turned over and swam the last few meters on her back, her long arms glistening in the sun. By the time Zack had made his way to the side of the pool the bartender had poured Cindy another cocktail and lined up two more beers for Zack and Eddie, who still hadn't said a word.

Zack slumped on the barstool, water dripping off the end of his nose and feeling utterly rejected when Cindy laughed and said, "Cheers guys don't feel so bad about it. I'm a lifeguard and swimming instructor. I never make a bet I won't win."

Zack looked at her and frowned "Nobody wins every time, it can't be done."

"Even the toss of a coin, I will never lose. Never." Cindy said defiantly.

Eddie searched his pockets and placed a coin on the bar in front of Zack looking at his friend and then at Cindy. Eddie picked the coin up and flipped it a few times "Okay, smart aleck, let's see how clever you really are."

Cindy laughed again and knocked back the second cocktail, there was a glazed look in her eye. She seemed to be rolling a little from the effects of two large tropical cocktails "Let's make this interesting. The winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser for one hour."

Zack looked back at her in amazement, then at Eddie then back at Cindy. "Anything?" He asked, still not believing what he had heard. "Anything!" she replied, "For one whole hour." Eddie picked the coin from the bar where Zack had dropped it and got ready to flip it; in all this time he still hadn't said a word

"You call it!" Zack shouted in his excitement, causing a few of the sun Gods around the pool to look up momentarily to see the commotion.

"Ok Heads" Cindy called as Eddie tossed the coin high in the air allowing it to fall to the ground.

"Tails! Tails, Tails!" shouted Zack, not even attempting to hide the glee in his voice "We won you lose, we get to do anything we like to you for one hour!" Cindy bravely smiled, Zack and Eddie were unable to work out whether Cindy was disappointed or not. Grabbing the suntan oil, he handed it to Cindy "Here, rub some oil on my back now."

She squeezed hard, and there was a big golden stain on the front of Zack's white shorts. "I'm not doing anything to you; the deal is you do anything you like to me. Besides that is not what I had in mind." The barman laughed as Eddie turned around, realizing it looked as if he had pissed himself. Cindy sniggered to herself and walked a few steps to the poolside and lay down on an empty sun lounger. Slowly waggling a finger to Eddie, she beckoned him towards her. He didn't need to be called twice, and lay on the lounger beside Cindy, stroking her semi naked body. "Oooooh, get those fingers working Eddie boy, you truly have a gift." He started to caress her stomach running his fingers in small circles, slowly moving up her body, looking for a sign that might mean 'okay, that's enough,' but Cindy's body language was totally passive and said 'carry on.'

Zack on the other hand had just been humiliated twice, and he wanted to get a little revenge on the manipulative flirt lying in front of him, and thought he might try and humiliate her a little. He tried not to admit to himself the he really admired her for her attitude and the way she had played herself into this situation. Dropping his now stained shorts he figured he would be better off naked than look as if he had pissed himself, besides this was an adult resort and nobody would be too offended. He walked the few steps over to where they lay and watched as Eddie fondled the voluptuous breasts of Cindy.

Standing right over her he started to wave his flaccid cock in her face slapping it on her cheeks "Anything, eh? Okay we'll see about that. Suck on it, bitch." and slapped his prick in her face again. Cindy opened her eyes, lifting her arm to her head to shade it from the sun and replied, "That was the deal! Oh well, here goes." Opening wide, she took his floppy dick in her mouth and sucked gently on it, running her tongue around the helmet.

It started to stiffen in an instant, and within a second it had turned into a raging staff and exploded out from between her lips pointing skywards "Mmmm, man lollypops. My favorite." Winking at Eddie, who was also sporting a huge erection in his shorts, looked as if they would burst open at any minute. Still lying there passively, Eddie grabbed her hand and guided it to the front of his shorts where Cindy duly obliged in massaging his throbbing member. Zack then straddled across Cindy, holding her boobs together and running his stiff cock up and down through her ample cleavage, giving him a wonderful tit wank.

As his cock shot forward, Cindy's tongue was waiting to dart across and heighten his pleasure. This carried on for a few minutes until Cindy let out a huge shudder. Eddie had worked his hand slowly down her body and his fingers had gently made their way between Cindy's legs. Under the fabric of her bikini bottoms, his fingers were now wiggling and frigging on the frenzied clit of the now-close-to-orgasm Cindy. Her shudder was enough to make Zack lose his balance and fall into the pool the very moment that Eddie pushed one of his fingers into Cindy's saturated pussy.

By this time Cindy had freed Eddie's cock and was wanking him off furiously, taking her other hand and cupping and ever so gently stroking his sensitive balls. Squirming again as two now three fingers entered and stretched her hot pussy, she experienced wave after wave of mini orgasms. Zack was now out of the pool and determined to make her pay for the continual humiliation and misfortune he seemed to be suffering here, after all he had WON this bet hadn't he?

"Ok punishment time. You have ruined my shorts and soaked me through, you will now get up and lay across my knee for a proper spanking." Eddie pulled his hand away from her dripping cunt and licked his fingers one at a time.

"Punishment? Please be gentle, oh, master." Cindy couldn't help giggle as she lay across Zack's lap. Pulling her bikini completely off and exposing her bare bottom to the sunshine, he noticed the all-over tan.

"Ten good slaps." He proceeded to spank her bare ass, counting them as he went. Eddie had moved around to the front and was getting his reward for all his handiwork as Cindy gave him an amazing blow job; massaging his balls with one hand her, head bobbed up and down on his love torpedo. The spanking on her bare behind was making her cheeks glow quite red and was stinging like crazy, but it was a kind of nice pain tingling through her body. It was a real turn on - so much so that she started to deep throat Eddie which completely blew his mind as this had never happened to him before and to tell the truth it was the first time Cindy had done it as well, but you would never been able to tell.

All Zack had for his troubles was a sore arm from all the spanking. He stood up and Cindy stayed kneeling on the lounger, walking round he faced her as she sucked on Eddie's cock, she turned and then sucked on Zack's, then Eddie's in turn one after the other. By now a small gathering had sat around watching the action. Cindy turned over and lay down, claiming that her knees were tired, but continuing to suck on both cocks culminating in forcing both throbbing tools into her mouth at the same time. Eddie decided that Cindy's pussy needed more attention and climbed across her and started eat her out. This must have been a real turn on for her as she wrapped her legs around Eddie's head tightly, trapping him to her soaking cunt. Cindy got to her knees again and Eddie stood up and entered her from behind, doggy fashion, as she carried on sucking Zack's cock.

Pulling away for an instant, "Eddie you are even more gifted with that magic wand of a cock than you are with those fingers, that is soooo good."

Eddie proceeded to pound on her pussy harder than ever, with his balls bouncing off her on each thrust. He took her to another dimension by lightly circling her rosebud with his finger as they fucked. She forced herself back onto his finger as it pushed its way past her tight anus. Eddie pulled his throbbing prick out and pushed it hard into her bottom. "Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Cindy let out a moan and almost passed out with pleasure. She was getting light headed and her elbows started to buckle under her as she started to cum again.

Zack decided he wanted some of the action at the other end - he wanted some pussy action. The heat was beginning to beat down and Cindy was sweating and gasping for breath, delirious to what was going on as Zack crawled beneath her. She flopped down, her boobs landing on Zack's face, and he gratefully played with them as he maneuvered his throbbing pussy-hungry cock towards Cindy's inviting love hole. Forcing it in it was such a tight fit, with Eddie's big pork dagger still stabbing at her ass. He quickly found his rhythm and pumped in and out of her tight twat. Cindy's hair was now matted to her head from sweat as she gasped and panted at the pleasures inflicted on her athletically tight body. Her tits were bouncing all over Zack's face and he couldn't resist sucking and biting on her juicy melons. He had forgotten about the suntan lotion and now had a mouthful. Cindy moaned with pleasure, she was close to exhaustion as another orgasm started to build inside her, but this was a big one, not a mini one like the ones previously, as Zack pulled on her tits and pumped her pussy while Eddie did the same to her ass.

She reached between her legs and started to frig herself, fingering her clit for all it was worth. Her whole body was tingling and shuddering like an overall body-massaging orgasm building everywhere. The two guys seemed to recognize this and both built up their own speed keeping in time with each other. It was building, pussy tingling, clit tingling, nipples feeling fit to burst; she began to shudder as the wave washed over her. "Oooooooooohhhhhhhh oooooooohhhhh yes yes yeeeeeeessss!" This pushed Eddie over the threshold, and he exploded with his own orgasm, filling her bottom with his thick cum as she screamed. Zack followed in second as close as he could get to a three way simultaneous orgasm. Cindy collapsed and Eddie pulled out, still spraying his hot fluid like a hosepipe pumping all over her reddened arse cheeks and back. Cindy rolled onto her side and Zack pulled out. He too gushed like a creamy fountain, piping his hot goo all over her tits and face as she just lay there and wallowed in the sticky mess, too tired to do anything but smile.

The three of them lay together on the sun bed naked for a few minutes, until Zack spoke. "That will teach you to say you never lose a bet."

Smiling back she said, "Two guys having great sex like that? Tell me how I lost that bet!" and laughed.

With that Eddie eventually spoke. "Fucking brilliant."