The Pool Boy

Story Info
A pool man's dream comes true.
1.8k words
4.38
40.8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poolboy11
poolboy11
17 Followers

I walked around the front yard to the backyard fence and opened it like I normally would. This house was my last stop of the day and I was tired. It was mid-afternoon, about 100 degrees and I was hot and tired and ready to go home. I am not a well-built guy, but I am 6'2", tan of course, dark hair, brown eyes, and medium build. My work uniform consists of board shorts, my company t-shirt and running shoes, just because they are light and if I get them wet oh well.

The pool wasn't that big, but it was my favorite house to stop at just because of the beautiful woman that rented the house from the owners. I have never talked to her, and I have seen her once walking around inside the house. Today she was outside sun-tanning in a yellow-bikini that did her no justice. She was about 35 years old, 5'6", tan, small toned body, and her breasts were a nice apple size, not too big and not to small. I gave her my hello smile and nod and she did the same.

I started to do my work, check my chemicals and net out the leaves and so forth when she says to me, "Hi, my name is Amanda!"

I said, "Hi, I'm Kyle nice to meet you."

It was just friendly banter I usually have with all of my customers. (No pool guy really wants to talk he just wants to get done and get on with his day, especially at the last stop of the day.) I started to notice her watching my every move. I bent over to check the skimmer basket and she looked. I was walking around the pool and she noticeably stared at me. I figured it was just another nosey customer just itching to ask another dumb question that would take an hour of explanation before she understood. I let it go and hoped she wouldn't ask anything but nonetheless she did.

She asked, "How do you check the chlorine level?"

I said, "Oh it's real easy let me show you." I thought can my day get any longer?? I showed her and tried to explain about the drops and colors and everything else, but I could tell it was of no use to her. I made it as simple as I could and she still didn't get it. Finally I gave up and told her you try it and I will explain to you as you do it.

She said, "Ok, am I doing it right?"

I kneeled beside her and showed her how to do it when she dropped the bottle in the pool and she went in after it. The bottle was in reaching distance, but she fell in on purpose for some attention.

I helped her out and said, "Are you ok?"

She replies, "Yes I am, thank you so much."

As I was standing there with her dripping wet, I was caught staring at her. Her nipples were dark about quarter size, somewhat visible from the wet fabric and yet hard from the cold water.

She said to me, "See anything you like?"

I was embarrassed, but yet turned on of course from this sight. It is not often I see anyone on my routes or even talk to most people I see.

It seemed like 30 seconds before I said stupidly, "yes, yes I do." I thought did I just say that? What an idiot! Am I in high school again or what?

She took a step closer to me and kissed me on my lips. At first it was soft, wet peck. Then it turned into our tongues meeting in each others mouth and exploring. Her hands were cold and wet and brought my hips into hers.

I broke our kiss to grab some air when I noticed my hard cock was sticking straight out like a towel bar.

She looked down and said, "My my my, we are just going to have to free that now aren't we?"

At this point I was putty in her hands. We walked over to the lounge chairs and she told me to stand while she sat on the edge of the chair. She untied my shorts and freed my throbbing member. She first put a cold hand on it and grabbed it lightly. She looked at it like it was the most beautiful sunset she has ever seen. Just staring at it and learning every curve, running her hand up and down my shaft very lightly.

She looked up at me catching eye to eye and said, "I want this right here, right now."

The only thing I could do was nod. She new she was in control. She gripped it a little harder and put her soft warm lips on it, giving just a little kiss. Then she blew on it sending shivers up and down my spine. It felt like I was going to explode right there. (I am not too small or too big but about 8 1/4", yes I've measured.) She finally began to suck it twisting her tongue in every which way around my shaft. With her right hand she played with my balls, squeezing them, and the left hand she scratched my back with her nails. I was in ecstasy. I moaned out with pleasure and held on to her shoulders. She let go with her mouth and a spit trail followed to her lips. I wanted to blow my load just seeing that.

I told her, "I want to cum in your mouth."

She replied, "Oh you better!"

I was shocked and getting ready to release my load. At this point she stopped scratching my back with her left hand and began to jack off my cock. I began to move my hips in and out getting her pattern down. She sucked and sucked and jacked me off harder and faster at every chance she got. She dug her nails into my balls and she new I was about to cum. She kept sucking and letting go and then sucking back on it. She looked at me the whole time just glancing down from time to time.

I watched her every move, sucking in and out feeling her tongue on my shaft and finally I yelled out, "I'm Cumming....ahhhhhh."

She took the whole load with flying colors. She swallowed everything with no drops left anywhere.

She looked up at me and said, "Your turn!"

I told her, "Lay down."

She complied. I was excited this was my first time seeing and tasting her wonderful pussy. I started kissing her chest and she untied her top from the back. I started to fondle her breasts with my hands. I moved one hand off and began to suck on it and nibble on the nipple in my mouth. Her tits were perfect. Just the right size to fit my mouth over most of it. I played with both of them and hearing her moans just gets me even hotter. She started to move her hips up and down trying to grind it into my cock. I wouldn't let her. I finally gave her the teasing she deserved.

I worked my way down and slowly pulled her bottoms off. To my amazement she shaved her snatch. Not a single hair no razor-burn no nothing. I was in heaven. I kissed the inside of her thigh and smelled her wonderful scent. Her clit was already slightly peaking through so I gave it a little lick. She bucked with pleasure, but not wanting to satisfy her just yet, I moved off of it. I inserted 2 fingers very easily. She was soaked from the pool and with her own natural fluids. I licked all around it and finally hunkered down.

She looked down at me and said, "Eat me now!"

I looked up and said, "Hey you teased me now I am teasing you!"

I looked down and started to move my fingers in and out. Slowly at first, and then licking her lips. I started to suck on the lips just below the clit. She was bucking and moaning with pleasure. I would hear the occasional "yes, oh god yes, oh yes" from her and I knew the tables had turned. I went in for the kill. I started to suck and lick on her clit.

She screamed out, "Oh god yes keep going don't stop."

I sucked on it and didn't let go. She tasted wonderfully. I was still moving my fingers in and out at a good pace now. I felt the muscles inside her pussy start to constrict. I sucked on that clit and she started to cum. I didn't let go. I felt her cum on my hand and start to run down my arm. I was still sucking and moving my fingers in and out and she came again.

She screamed out, "I'm Cumming, oh yes, oh fuck yes, keep going.....ahhhh."

After the second orgasm I stopped. Knowing she wanted more. I stood her up and kissed her. She was able to taste her own fluids and loved it. I bent her over the back of the lounge chair and slid my now ready cock in her hungry pussy.

She moaned out, "Oh yeah fuck me baby."

I told her, "Get ready for the best fuck you've ever had."

I started to fuck her, soft and slow. Then a second later I don't know what came over me, but I was going harder and faster. At one point I smacked her ass with my right hand.

She yelled out, "That's right smack my ass, oooh harder, harder.

I did what I was told I smacked her harder and harder. After a few times my hand began to hurt, but it felt good to her. With my left hand I twirled her hair around my hand and gave it a good pull.

She moaned out in some pain and more pleasure. I was pumping her, harder and faster and smacking her ass, leaving red-hand prints on her right-cheek and pulling her hair.

I shouted out, "I've gotta cum!"

She told me to cum inside of her. It was about 5 seconds later when I felt her start to cum and that made me start Cumming. I released my load inside of her. Feeling her on my cock, made me cum more than I have ever cum before.

She looked at me and said, "Oh my god, what a great fuck."

I replied to her out of breathe, "Oh yeah."

She then got on her knees and sucked what was left from the tip of my dick. She cleaned me up as best as she could.

She stood up and said, "I'm going to go jump in the pool and clean up, I will see you next week."

I replied, "I will be here early and ready to work."

With that said she jumped in the pool naked and started to clean herself up. I finally pulled up my shorts, got all my supplies and walked out. I couldn't wait for next week to see what we were going to do.

poolboy11
poolboy11
17 Followers