The Pool Ch. 01

Story Info
John goes for a job interview that takes an unexpected turn.
1.3k words
3.98
48.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is my own; please ask permission to reuse any part. I hope you enjoy.

All characters involved are over 18.

*

In a small village near London, there is a swimming pool for adults only. It's fairly basic, but is indoors, and under 18 year olds are unable to enter. Up until fairly recently, I had never even heard of it, much less of the dangerous effect the water had on a person.

My name is John. I'm 21, 6 foot, and well built. I work out regularly, and have a 6" penis, which has unfortunately seen little action. I had been studying at university, and had gotten a job in the local shopping centre after I finished. There was no work, and I hated the job I had. One day, I found an ad in the local paper, looking for a new lifeguard at the adults swimming centre. The pay was good, and as the pool was open 24 hours, I would be given a flat over the complex, as part of the job. I was also allowed to use the pool at any time.

So, I quickly phoned them, and they asked me to visit that afternoon. I said yes, and so got ready for the interview. I left the apartment and drove across to the centre. I parked my car, and entered. Inside the main atrium, there was a large marble statue of a nude man in a swimming position. I thought it strange that he would have an erection, but thought nothing of it. Artistic choice, perhaps. I walked over to the reception desk, where a 20 year old was sat on the other side.

The first thing I noticed was her breasts. They were perhaps the largest I had ever seen, and the effect they had on me was immediate. I instantly got a hard on, and attempted to manoeuvre my excited penis into a position that it would be less obvious in.

"Can I help you?" she asked. She smiled up, and I felt myself start to leak pre-cum.

"Yes, I'm here for an interview. My name is John Walks." I replied, finding an optimum position to hide my still bulging penis.

"Well Mr walks, follow me." She stood up, and my mouth burst open as she revealed her long legs, and a tiny G string, which was riding up into her buttocks. I followed her down a corridor, and we entered the pool area. To the left were rows of changing rooms, however all seemed to be missing doors, or curtains. To the right was the main pool, with perhaps 50 people swimming round. Everything seemed normal, except that the pools smell was making me feel horny. Not used to being turned on by water, I blushed slightly, and tried to hide my face.

We continued into a hidden area with a table, two chairs, one on both sides, and a small pool, about 12 feet long. On one of the chairs was an attractive woman. She looked to be in her thirties, and seemed as happy as the receptionist.

"Thank you Amy, that will be all. Hello, john, please sit." Said the woman. "John, please drink the water, it will get rid of your nerves. My name is Kiera jones."

I picked up a glass of water, and sipped it. I drank about half of it and was feeling much less nervous when suddenly my thumb twitched violently, as if it had just been electrocuted, and I spilt the rest onto my white shirt.

"oh shit!" I yelped, the cold water soaking through my shirt. My flat, slightly tanned chest was visible through it. Why did I just swear? I never swear.

"oh dear, what a shame! Why don't you take your clothes off?"

I didn't think this was a good idea, and was about to say something when my hands began to move on their own. What are you doing, I shouted in my head. First my shirt came off, then my shoes, followed by my socks. I pulled down my trousers, and in doing so my underwear. My penis sprang up, at full length and girth.

"wow, john. Are you happy to see me?"

"I guess my cock wanted to say hi," I answered. What was I doing! Kiera walked round the table, grabbed onto my cock-no my penis- and pulled me up, so that I was pressed against her. Then she threw me into the pool.

I didn't have the chance to breath, and swallowed a mouthful of water. It tasted sweet, and I soon found I enjoyed the taste. Then I blacked out.

###

When I woke up, tried to move my wrist, but it was tied down. I looked down, and saw that I was strapped to a metal table...and that I was naked. There was a contraption attached to my cock, and it was whirring. I wasn't sure what it was doing. I looked round, and found that I was in a large, white room. There was a tray near my head, with several utensils laid out, used by the looks of things. I suddenly felt a chill, and looked down at my body. It was coated in a waxy cream. Was it... hair removal cream?! I began to feel itchy, all over, including my head. They wouldn't have, would they?

Kiera appeared to my left, and was holding a hose. She clicked a button, and it spit out freezing cold water, washing away all the cream. I looked down, and saw that all my chest hair had gone. So was my arm and leg hair, and probably my head hair too.

"What is this!" I shouted, my voice cracking a bit.

"this is your initiation, John," kiera pulled the machine away from my dick, revealing a much larger penis than I was used to. There was no pubic hair, and my dick was now over 12" long, and looked about 3" wide. "we wanted to prepare you, so you could work here."

Kiera suddenly straddled me, placing my erect dick at her pussy. She lowered herself, and I could feel that she wasn't tight, but that this was challenging her. After two minutes, she managed to lower herself completely, taking all of me. Before, I would begin to feel ready to cum, but not now. Now, I was full of stamina, ready to enjoy myself.

Kiera raised herself up, and plunged back down. she let out a cry, and began cumming. She pushed her body against mine, and rocked back and forth. As soon as she recovered, I thrust upwards, and began fucking her body, a new wave of pleasure being thrust through her every time I pushed in. I kept on going, and she pressed a button on the bottom of the table, and the restraints fell away. I spun round, pushing her onto the table.

For 30 minutes I continued to push into her, thrusting wildly as if my life depended on it. It was so unlike me, and I soon realised that she had passed out. I let myself go inside of her, and could feel my cum flush into her. There was a bright flash, and I suddenly knew that she would get pregnant with my sperm.

I pulled out of her, and crashed out of the room, still naked. I was in the pool area, and ran straight into the pool. I swam to the surface, and I noticed. Everyone was having sex. It was a giant orgy, with gays, lesbians, threesomes and more. The lifeguards were involved as well, each thrusting.

"What the fuck?" I was so confused. I heard the door behind me open, and in walked kiera.

"What do you think? Another perk of the job is non-stop sex. We put a chemical in the pool, it makes everyone horny."

I thought for a while, not sure exactly what to do. This seemed like a fun place, and I wanted more sex, but these people had kidnapped me, they had obviously done something. I wasn't going to say yes, but my mouth opened all on its own.

"when can I start?"

TO BE CONTINUED...