The Pool Party

Story Info
Innocent teasing goes a bit too far.
2.4k words
4.16
107.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers

"Hot Town...Summer in the City" sang The Lovin' Spoonful. OK, the San Fernando Valley isn't exactly the city. Hell it's classic suburbia but it is Hot! Oh Yes! It's hot in the Valley all summer long.

So my live in girlfriend and I decided to drive down from our canyon home to visit her parent's house in the central Valley. They had a pool and, in 1971, nobody had A/C. Patty's sister Caroline and her boyfriend Greg were staying there as the folks were out of town for the weekend. Caroline is a sweet little honey. Red hair. Slender build. No tits to speak of but my god she was gorgeous! Naturally reserved, she had a beautiful face, sprinkled with freckles and an ass that was to die for!

The two McGregor sisters together were a dynamite combination and I was looking forward to seeing them both in the pool. We got there in the middle of the afternoon and the heat drove us into the water right away. My girlfriend Patty wore her tiniest black bikini which really showed off her curves. Greg was checking her out big time and I really couldn't blame him. Patty is a knockout! Fine features and long blond hair. She had nice tits too...not gigantic, but just right.

I smiled when I saw Caroline's suit. It looked like her mom bought it for her at J.C. Penny about 8 years ago. A silly pink one piece job that probably fit her pretty well...when she was 13 years old! Now she was busting out of it. Especially her butt! No problem, I was still enjoying the view.

We swam and relaxed all afternoon and then fired up the Barbeque. Greg mixed a batch of margaritas and the four of us began to imbibe. Caroline has a low tolerance for alcohol and I was looking forward to seeing her get silly.

Which she eventually did! She and Patty engaged in "Girl talk" while Greg and I cooked up some chicken wings. We watched the two sisters gabbing over by the pool and we both found it amusing!

While I had enjoyed ogling Caroline in her ill fitting suit, I was not prepared for what happened when she changed. The pretty redhead emerged from the house wearing a pair of very short terry cloth shorts and a little sleeveless top. Her large firm nipples were all poking out of that top and It was easy to see she wasn't wearing panties! I assume she had worn her tiny swim suit underneath her clothes when they drove over and now had no underwear to put on.

So I "Enjoyed the view" as Caroline cavorted around sipping margaritas while we slopped on the barbeque sauce and then devoured those wings. Her tongue got loosened up too and, as she ran her mouth, I noticed Greg was not too pleased with her.

After dinner we sat down to relax and Caroline laid down on the chaise opposite me. Honestly...I didn't plan it! She just sat down there and laid back with her legs pointing right at me and then she lifted her knees. Suddenly there it was! Little Caroline McGregor's pussy! Well, most of it anyway. The narrow crotch band of her shorts prevented me from seeing the center of her vagina but I could see the flesh turning from white to pink. And plenty of curly red hairs in there too! Wow!

Caroline began to tell Greg about the time when she visited Patty and I when we lived on the Oregon Coast. We had a cool beach house in Waldport and they shot fireworks off over the bay every forth of July. She had come up to visit and ended up getting drunk on tequila for the first time. It was fun hearing her account of that night but I could see Greg wasn't thrilled. He could tell from his angle that I could see up into Caroline's business.

Meanwhile Patty hadn't bothered to change out of her bikini and I assumed Greg would be busy looking at her prominently displayed mound but he seemed to be too annoyed at Caroline to pay attention. The situation was getting a bit uncomfortable and so I decided to jump back into the pool.

The water was cool and refreshing and I swam a few laps in the twilight. Greg was talking to Patty and Caroline got up and came over to the edge of the pool. She sat down and dangled her legs in the water. OK I knew Greg wouldn't like this very much but I didn't care enough to look away. We chatted about her new apartment, her cat, her new career as a letter carrier. Meanwhile I'm in the pool with her shapely legs at eye level. If she would just move her legs apart...just a bit, just a little bit...

Caroline yawned and looked up at the squirrels rambling along the telephone wires behind me. She pulled up her knees and encircled her legs with her arms. Thank you sweetheart! Thank you so very much! Her delightful little pussy lips were now visible on either side of the crotch band of her shorts. With Caroline's eyes diverted I took full advantage of the opportunity to devour the sight before me. It lasted a while too. The delicate pink lips of her tight young pussy were graced with curly red pubic hairs! I assumed Greg was aware of this incredible "Shot" that Caroline was shooting me but I wasn't about to look away.

When I noticed Patty pinning me, well, then I had to divert my eyes. Patty was well aware of the attraction her little sister held for me and couldn't have been pleased to see me looking right up into her pants. I wished I had my sunglasses so I could at least be discreet but there was no easy way to ask for them. "Uh...Patty...could you please hand me my shades so I can look at your little sister's pussy some more?" Ha Ha! I don't think so.

We finished up the evening by listening to Derek and the Dominoes and then Patty and I collected our stuff and headed out to the car. What an afternoon for me! Patty and her sister lounging by the pool in skimpy bathing suits. Then several opportunities to see Caroline's barely covered pussy! Unforgettable!

We got in our old VW and had started down the street when I realized I'd forgotten my sunglasses. These were the most expensive glasses I'd ever splurged on and we had to go back.

"Just wait here Pat..." I told my girlfriend. "I'll go through the back gate and get them." I knew exactly where I'd left my shades and I lifted the latch on the redwood door and let myself in. That's when I heard voices. Caroline and Greg's voices. Arguing. I stopped and peered through the camellia bushes at the two young lovers. Well, they weren't exactly acting like lovers at that moment.

"But that wasn't enough for you Caroline!" I heard Greg shout. No! You had to lay down right across from him and open your legs! What do you think he saw Caroline? Huh? Come on! Tell me what he saw."

"He saw my pussy Greg!" Caroline sharply responded. "So what's the big deal? He's my sister's boyfriend and maybe he accidentally saw something he wasn't supposed to see for, like, two seconds! Why are you making such a big deal out of it?"

"Oh so it was an 'Accident'? How about when you went over by the pool and spread your legs like a little whore and showed him your cunt! Was that an 'Accident' too?"

Caroline was steaming now. She took a deep breath and shouted back "No Greg! It was no goddam accident. I spread my legs and intentionally showed him my pussy. 'Cause I'm just a 'Little Whore' and that's what whores do!"

With that Caroline turned and was attempting to walk away but Greg caught her and grabbed her by her waist. Caroline was struggling but Greg overpowered her and dragged her to the chaise where she'd exposed herself to me earlier.

"Now you're gonna get it you sleazy little tart!" He said evenly.

"Let me go Greg!" Caroline angrily shot back. "You don't own me! I can do whatever I want and if you don't like it you can go to hell!" But Greg shoved his foot beneath her legs and Caroline spilled onto his lap. He grabbed for the waistband of her shorts and, with one mighty downward move he managed to rip Caroline's shorts almost completely off.

"Greg stop it!" The squirming redhead demanded. "Let me up. What do you think you're doing?" But Greg's hand was firmly pressed onto the small of her back and Caroline was not going anywhere. Then I saw Greg raise his hand and, before his cowering girlfriend could react, he brought it down sharply and smacked her exposed ass! Crack! The sound reverberated off the cinderblock wall nearby and then Crack! Crack! Crack! He began to rain blows down onto Caroline's helpless young butt cheeks.

I guess I should have gone into my "Knight in Shining Armor" routine and helped my girlfriend's little sister but I remained frozen to the spot where I stood. I drank in the sight of Caroline's twitching asscheeks as she furiously tried to avoid her punishment. Her hair covered pussy was barely visible and her anus came into view from time to time as she struggled in vain.

Caroline's little fanny was now turning a deep red color with the outline of Greg's fingers visible in several places. He'd really whacked her pretty good. "Goddam your ass!" He muttered as he decided she'd had enough. Greg released his girlfriend and she flopped onto the chaise before him.

"Oh are you done with me now Mr. Big Stuff!" She sarcastically called back to him. "Are you all done smacking a girl around? Did it make you feel like a big man? Well...did it?"

As you might imagine, Greg didn't care for her comments and he responded by yelling "No, now that you mention it. I'm not done with your teasing little ass!" Greg pulled his trunks down revealing his erect penis. He'd apparently become aroused while spanking little Caroline and now was intending to "Finish the job." He jerked Caroline to her knees and pulled her to the edge of the chaise. She had no intention of simply allowing what she knew was coming and began to struggle anew which only provoked another series of slaps on her already sore behind.

Knowing she was beaten, Caroline stopped trying to avoid her fate and simple knelt submissively as Greg approached with his stiff penis in hand. He didn't give Caroline a chance to resist. He just placed his cock at the vertical split between her legs and grabbed her by the waist and shoved hard.

"OH!" was all Caroline managed to say as Greg's frustrated cock surged into her vagina. Now the night air was filled with the rhythmic "Slap slap!" of Greg's scrotum as it slapped into Caroline's bare pussy. I was hard too now and I quietly unzipped my shorts and freed my hard on. I began to stroke myself as I watched the lurid scene taking place just a few feet away. I'd completely forgotten my sunglasses now. Forgot all about Patty too. Forgot until I heard footsteps behind me.

"What happened to..." Patty began before she saw what was taking place by the patio. I looked back at her as if to say "Shhhh!" I pulled her in front of me and whispered into her ear: "They had an argument...now they're making up." Which was as close to the truth as I dared come. Patty watched Greg's penis as it repeatedly plunged into her little sister's pussy and, soon, she moved back against me, nestling her full ripe butt cheeks into my hard cock.

I flipped up the towel Patty had donned after swimming and pulled down her bikini bottoms. With no further preparation I moved up to her and felt her soft hand encircle my cock. She took it right to her pussy and I shoved hard, burying at least half of it in her steaming hole. She made a little quirky sound as I pulled back and then forced the rest of my prick into her pussy. It was so sweet and tight! The way it feels when a woman isn't completely ready for penetration. Just a little wet at first and then it's real tight when you get it all the way in.

We stayed like that for a moment and watched as Greg continued to fuck Patty's little sister for all he was worth. Caroline was now responding to the vicious attack she was forced to submit to. She was actually moving back to meet Greg as he increased the ferocity of their lewd encounter. "Oh...Good and hard Greg..." I finally heard her say. "That's the way I like it! Oh a bit harder Greg. Give me what I deserve!"

Patty was excited too by now and we quietly moved together as we watched her sister take all the cock her boyfriend could muster. "You deserve it don't you?" Greg taunted.

"I...I didn't do it on purpose at first." She insisted. "But...but after I saw him looking I couldn't help myself. I...I went over by the pool and, Oh I'm sorry Greg! I opened my legs and let him see my pussy! Please don't be mad! Just...just fuck me good and hard and make me come!"

Her confession produced and even more intense series of ball jarring strokes from her lanky boyfriend and then he suddenly jerked his cock out of Caroline's pussy and began to ejaculate onto her reddened ass. Thick streams of jism poured onto little Caroline's upturned butt as Greg sputtered and gasped in delight.

Watching the lewd climax to the incredible sexual drama I'd witnessed pushed me over the edge and, fearful of attracting their attention, I packed myself into Patty's excited young pussy and began to come inside her. I held her tightly as my pleasurable crisis overtook me and I could hear her moan softly as she felt my cock twitching inside her.

All the way home Patty kept asking me questions. "Why was my sister's butt so red?" Then she wanted to know how long I was watching. Why was Greg so mad? I wondered if Patty really didn't know these things or if she was simply trying to digest what she'd seen. An unforgettable night to be sure.

LeCoach
LeCoach
706 Followers