The Pool Party

Story Info
Two caterers get more than they bargained for.
3.2k words
4.3
101.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moboulion
moboulion
137 Followers

My wife and I have owned and operated a catering and party planning business for many years. Recently with the economy we had to let go our 4 part time employees and do the parties ourselves. Most of the parties we did were wedding receptions, birthday parties, and small company get togethers. In the past we'd do all the planning and catering ourselves and allow our employees to work the events. That changed with having to let everyone go.

Recently we were contacted by a local guy named Marcus. He knew of our reputation for throwing quality parties and had actually been to a party we'd planned in the past. He was going to be throwing a private party for around 20 people at his private residence. This was to be a pool party starting at around 3pm. They just required light appetizers a waitress to keep the area clean and a bar tender. Since this was just about what we could handle, we decided to take the contract for the party and worked with Marcus on all the planning.

The day of the party we were doing the finishing touches on the appetizers when we got a call from Marcus. He forgot to tell us about the dress code for the event. He said that everyone had to be in swim attire, which made complete sense with it being a pool party. He asked that we be dressed in the same way. So, my wife Bobbie and I went upstairs to finish getting ready.

We still had about 2 hours before we had to be at the party, and since we were only 15 minutes away, I decided that I'd flirt with the wife a little. I did a strip tease while taking off my shorts, boxers, and shirt. Bobbie definitely enjoyed the view and decided to do the same for me. The flirting lead to our taking a shower together in the adjoining bathroom. I took great joy and time in soaping up her 34C breasts and as I was making my way south I stopped to bit on her nipples. At that time her right hand had found my cock and was definitely having an effect on my now 8 inch member.

As I continued my way to her pussy she stopped me just before my mouth found her clit. She then asked me to shave her before continuing further. Never to be one to say no to such an invitation I had her sit on the shower seat and spread her legs. I then took my time lathering up the entire area and then got out the razor. I got her completely smooth down there, and when I was finishing up the last bit she took a hold of my head and forced it to her cunt. I got to lap up all of her already heavily flowing juices.

After what had to be her 3rd orgasm she stopped me and told me to switch her places. I happily did and Bobbie kneeled at my feet. She then proceeded to lather me up everywhere and started shaving my balls. My cock was rock hard and after what seemed like an eternity she finally finished shaving me and wrapped her mouth around my straining penis. She worked me over while massaging my balls. Just as I was about to erupt her hand found my anus and she put 3 fingers up it in no time. My cum had to be measured in buckets. She swallowed it all and got up with a smile on her face. She got up, rinsed us both off with the still flowing water, and then turned it off. She told me to get dried off and walked out of the shower.

After drying off we were both in the bedroom. She told me that she was going to pick out my clothing for the party. She picked out the pair of white swim trunks that I own that hugs my ass perfectly. It also doesn't do much to hide an erection when I have it. I tried explaining that to her, but she didn't seem to care at all and told me that I'd get to have more fun when we got home if I did as she asked. Already starting to get erect again, I agreed to the white trunks. At that point she was already over to her dresser and picked out a red two piece suit that barely covered her ass, and showed off most of her breasts. I asked her how she would be able to work in that, but she just said that she wanted to make sure that we got good tips. I couldn't pass up that logic since we needed the money to keep the business afloat so I didn't say another word. Once done we both went downstairs and finished our prep before leaving for the party.

We arrived at Marcus' house at the time we'd agreed upon. It was a very nice place on the lake with a wonderful view. The entire place was surrounded by a privacy fence. As we were given a quick tour we were shown the area we'd be working and there was a very nice pool area that was extremely private yet still had a great view of the lake. There was also a huge bar area with a grill, etc. There were tables set up for the food and lots of sitting areas around the pool. He left us to get set up after explaining how the bar was set up since I'd be doing the bar keeping. We went to work getting all of our goods in from the van and then made sure to park it in the area we'd been shown.

About an hour later the guests started to arrive, and our mouths were dropping every time someone showed up. Some of the most beautiful women and handsome men we'd ever seen were there. We both felt so out of place. Some of the men were built like NFL linebackers, and some were black, white, Asian, and Latin. The women looked like they could be swimsuit models with all different size breasts, mostly held in very revealing bikini tops.

As the guests started to get more comfortable many started to show the rest of the swim attire. Some of the men and most of the women had thong bottoms on. I was drooling just looking at the beautiful asses on the women as well as the men. My own penis was straining, luckily though hidden thanks to the bar. My wife seemed to be having problems as well as her nipples were easily seen through her bikini top a she was walking around serving the food. I'm sure it didn't help that most of the men that had the thong Speedos on just happened to have very large packages not being hidden well at all. Some of them really caught my eye, especially the one black guy who was wearing the white pair. Wow, that thing was huge and not even hard yet!

After an hour or so of drinking and eating Marcus announced that festivities would start soon. He suggested to the group that they start to think about what activities they were going to participate in. We had no idea what that meant, but figured that since he'd mentioned that they had these parties monthly at different people's houses that everyone else knew what was going on. He then asked Bobbie and I over to the bar and explained to us that we were going to have to take and deliver drink orders now along with the food and that no one would be coming to the bar directly due to the other activities. So, Bobbie and I talked about it and decided on how we'd work the crowd to make sure everyone was satisfied.

As we started to work our way through the groups I noticed that the group of men and women that Bobbie was taking orders from was starting to get very openly flirty with her. They were lightly groping her legs and making their way up to her ass. She obviously thought of it as light flirting and didn't take it seriously, not wanting to hurt her tips. I decided that I needed to focus on the job at hand and worked my way over to the first group I saw. I started to take orders and deliver the food and started to feel a hand on my ass as well. I was slowly caressed but tried to focus on taking the rest of the orders. Then another more delicate hand found its way up to my quickly hardening penis. I tried to take it all in stride and when I finished taking the orders I went back to the bar to start getting the drinks ready. Bobbie was back as well, and her face was flushed. She stated that she had an interesting group, and I agreed that mine was the same. We both decided to just focus on the job as we wanted to see if we could make this kind of money monthly with the group.

So, after getting all the orders set we both made it back to our groups. As I started to hand out the drinks I soon found it very hard to concentrate as a pair of female hands made their way to the front of my suit and untied the string. Two seconds later the trunks were at my ankles. As I bent over to pull them up I felt a penis between my cheeks that was barely being held in by a Speedo. I looked up and it was the black man that had caught my eye earlier. He just smiled at me and told me to turn around. I did so leaving the suit around my ankles. He then told me that he saw me looking at his penis earlier and that I needed to take it out and get a good look. Now, I've never been with a man before but always been curious. I was mesmerized by the look of his penis in that suit and knew I had to see it in person. My hands made their way up to his trunks and took them down, and out sprung the biggest dick I'd ever seen. I just stared at it as I gently stroked it with my right hand.

After a few seconds of looking he told me to kneel down and to suck on it. Since I was still in a haze I did as he requested and took the head into my mouth. After a few seconds I started to figure it out and really began to suck on that black piece of meat. I loved the taste of that penis in my mouth and wanted to do everything I could to worship it. At the same time I had hands all over my body and a mouth found my penis. I was in heaven. Then all of a sudden I felt it, the penis in my mouth was getting harder. The guy grabbed my head and was now thrusting into my throat. All I could do was try not to suffocate. He was pounding into my skull and I loved it. Then, he came and that first shot felt like more than I'd drank in a month. I could do nothing other than swallow or suffocate so I swallowed. The cum just kept shooting down my throat until he finally released me.

As that man moved away from me I was still having hands all over my body. I had a finger or two up my butt and two hands spreading my butt wide open. I also was getting close to cumming myself since someone was still sucking me. But, what put me over the edge was when I looked across the pool. Right in front of me I saw my wife stark naked with her face in a woman's crotch and a penis in both her cunt and her ass. She looked to be in heaven. She was really into giving that woman some great oral sex, which I'd never seen before. And, just as I was about to cum the person sucking on me stopped. They then grabbed my balls and squeezed. I looked down to see a woman trying to twist my balls and putting some kind of tie on them. She told me that I wasn't to cum until I was given permission. She then told me to stand up. She then got up on a table and spread her legs. She told me that it was time to show her some appreciation for what she'd done for me. She said for me to stick my cock in her cunt now.

So, I stuck my dick in her like a kid getting to have sex for the first time. I was dying for her cunt. I was pounding away at her for at least 5 minutes then started to feel something oily on my butt. A hand started to work that substance into and around my anus as I'm standing there fucking this gorgeous woman. Then, I feel something hard at my anus and realize that I'm about to get fucked myself. I'm told to stop for a second and as I did the penis was already entering my backdoor. AT first it hurt, but then it felt wonderful. The guy behind me told me to just stand there for a second and that all thrusting would be handled by him now. Just as I was getting use to the penis in my ass, while having my penis in the woman in front of me a nude Marcus kneels on the table above the woman in front of me. His butt is right above her head and he tells me to lean over and suck on him.

So, I lean over to suck on Marcus' penis and the guy behind me starts to go wild. He's in me completely and his thrusting into me is making me thrust into the woman. I'm trying to give some decent head to Marcus while all this is happening, and am in complete heaven. I can't believe the sensations going through my body. I can't cum but my whole body wants to do so. I'm being ridden for what seems to be hours, and then all of a sudden the guy behind me unleashes his load into my ass. I feel shot after shot in there and can already feel it dripping down my leg. Just as he finishes with me I feel that familiar feeling in my mouth and Marcus shoots his load down my throat. I've gone from a bi curious male to one that has already taken 3 loads of sperm in my holes.

I'm wondering what to do next when I'm pulled away from the woman on the table I'd still had my rock hard penis in and told to kneel down again. I'm pointed towards my wife who is now on a table herself with a woman smothering Bobbie's face with her cunt and taking a guy in one of her holes while her hands are busy jacking off two other males. She seems to be in heaven. As I'm watching that I'm then redirected and looking directly at a seated woman who tells me to eat her. I know that at this point there is no reason to do anything different and go down there and eat her as if I'd been starving for a week. I then feel something coming up to my ass again but this time it feels different. I feel something being shoved up my ass but it's bigger than before but just feels strange. I want to look back and see what is happening but my head is being held in place by the woman I'm pleasuring. She apparently is about to cum and al of a sudden she clamps her legs in on my head. I feel like I'm about to have my head cracked like a nut. She then releases me and I finally get to look behind me. Here it's Bobbie pounding away at my ass with a strap on.

Just as I'm about to say something to her she's pulled away from me, and the strap on is ripped out of my ass at the same time. She's picked up by two men who then sandwich her between them while impaling her on their cocks, one per hole. I'm placed on an adjoining table and I've quickly got a woman squatting over my face with her cunt at my mouth and another starts to ride my still hard cock like she's riding a mechanical bull. Then it's just swap city as every time a woman gets off of one end of me another takes her place. I lost count of the number of women that use either part. As far as I can tell my wife is getting the same treatment. I just keep hearing her scream and scream. I can't look and have no idea if they keep sandwiching her or have her somewhere else. All I know is that she's still being used just as I am.

When I think I'm about to pass out all of a sudden there is no one else there for me to service. The strap on my balls is released. I still have hands holding me down though so I cannot move. Then, out of the corner of my eye I see two men carrying Bobbie over towards me. She's dropped on top of me in a 69 position. I'm then instructed to suck all the cum out of her cunt, and she's instructed to clean my cock. We do this for what seems like forever. Then I hear Marcus' voice tell me that I can cum. I think those words were what my cock wanted to hear as I exploded into my wife's mouth. She couldn't hold it all in there as it was too much for her.

Marcus then told her to get down from the table and sit down. He told me to do the same. He was dressed again in his swim trunks and as I looked around I found that we were the only people left at the party. Marcus thanked us for all of our work at the party and asked if we enjoyed ourselves. We both just looked at each other, still nude from the orgy, and said yes. Marcus told us how hot we both were and explained to us that all of the stuff we'd brought for the party has already been packed in the van for us. He then got up and brought our suits to us. He handed them to us and handed me a check. The check was for 3 times the agreed upon price of the party. He stated that the extra fees were for the extra duties we performed. He also noted that we were a huge hit and that the group would like us to cater their get togethers from now on. Bobbie just looked at the check, then looked at me, and said that we'd love to!

moboulion
moboulion
137 Followers