The Popular Music Show Pt. 06

Story Info
FoxArt on stage, and Marianne feels abused.
2.3k words
4.55
13.4k
00

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

(Copyright 2001. Al rights reserved).

All characters and events are fictitious.

* * * * *

Marianne stood under one of the showers in the away team dressing room at the stadium and watched the soapsuds running down her body. Some were caught in the thick mound of pubic hair and she ran her fingers through them to release them.

She could here the steady rumbling from outside as forty thousand people gathered for the concert. Not that they were there to see them, FoxArt. No, they did have their following but it was nothing compared to the others. Artwork. The name probably did sum up who's group it was. Dave Wagstaffe. He used Art as his stage name. She'd known him on and off for two years now. He was the talent behind the group. Jeff was the showman. The front. The performer. He and Mike. They could both sing well and they weren't bad musicians either. Why on earth they kept faith with Geordie on keyboards. That he was an original member of the group with Jeff, Mike and Dave she knew and men will stick together.

She supposed there was something sweet about that.

Not like her own position. She supposed she did have a lot to thank the other two for. They took her into their group. If things went well on this tour they would have made their names in America and Japan. Their second album was hot off the presses. Her career was finally going to take off. There had been so many false starts in the past. So many men she'd felt she'd had to sleep with to further it. But this chance was not without its price. When she thought about the array of Dildos and vibrators the others carried with them she shuddered. Perhaps tonight they'd leave her alone.

She switched off the shower and towelled herself down. She could hear them talking next door. Why hadn't she brought her clothes in here with her? She took a deep breath and walked back into the changing room. Roberta and Lorraine were already dressed to go on stage. The two black girls, Lucy and Mary, who provided the backing vocals for Artwork on this tour were standing together in front of a mirror at the far end of the room practising their vocal exercises. Another girl in a short Silver mini skirt was putting ther finishing touches to her make up helped by two other women.

Roberta and Lorraine were adjusting the Velcro fastenings to the short skirts they wore on stage. She could make out the outline of the strap on Dildo Lorraine wore under hers. How she loathed that part of the act. To have to allow her to simulate sex with her on stage in front of thousands. Not many countries would allow it but Holland was one.

It would be good for the pre-tour publicity in the States their manager, Merry, had said. She could see that but he didn't know that what was acted out on the stage would be repeated for real later in their hotel room. Perhaps not tonight? Perhaps they would let her stay and hang out with the others after the show?

She could feel their eyes upon her as she pulled on her stockings and garters then stepped into her one-piece costume with its little skirt that only just covered the panties and tried to pull it up her body underneath the towel.

"I'll give you a hand Mari." Lorraine said from behind her.

She could feel the Dildo against her ass cheeks, she was that close.

"We'll help." Roberta said standing in front of her and pulling at her towel.

She pulled it back to cover her tits.

"Surely you're not shy?" Roberta asked in a low voice. "We've seen it all before and we will again."

"Please don't." Marianne pleaded as she allowed the towel to be taken from her.

"Come on." Lorraine said into her ear. "You know you like it."

Fuck her. She did like it or rather had. Having been passed from man to man as a young hopeful they had taken her into their group. And she had enjoyed the attention they had given her, at first. Sex with a woman had been nice. Gentle, after the thrusting of the men she'd known. But things had been changing. The introduction of the vibrator had been nice. A pleasant change. Then came the Dildos. Not content with taking it in turns with one they had brought two so they could have her together. And they wanted it more often. Especially Lorraine. She wasn't gentle anymore.

"I could fuck you now." Lorraine said rubbing the Dildo against her ass cheeks then pushing the head between them.

Marianne clenched her ass cheeks tight together.

"No." She said pulling away and stuffing her tits inside her top.

They could hear the sounds of music from the stage as a local group started the show. They had twenty minutes.

"Leave me alone." Marianne hissed. "Just leave me alone."

"Come on Lorrie." Roberta said sliding a small white tablet onto her tongue and taking a sip of water from a paper cup. "Time for that later."

"I'm going to fuck your ass tonight." Lorraine said staring hard into Marianne's face.

"No. No more." Marianne replied and couldn't help but take a step backwards.

"You'll feel fine later." Roberta said stepping in between them. "What is it? Period pains?"

"No. Yes." Marianne stumbled over the words.

"I don't believe you and anyway I don't fucking care." Lorraine was rubbing the Dildo beneath her skirt as if she was a man rubbing his cock.

Marianne thought for a moment that Lorraine was going to take the Dildo out from beneath her stage skirt and take her there and then.

There was a knock on the door and it opened and Merry, their manager stepped past the security guards and into the room. Some cameras flashed in the corridor. He looked quickly around as if hoping for a glimpse of bare flesh and seemed to heave a sigh of disappointment.

"Alright ladies." He said taking a seat and eyeing the three girls up and down. "Plenty of raunch out there. This is your best chance of hitting the headlines this side of the water. I want you to give it all you've got."

He looked around again this time noticing the tension between the girls.

"This is no time for squabbles. I want you out there and hitting them with everything."

The door opened from the corridor and two more men came into the room. They both wore headsets with Mike's. One was talking into his.

The other came up to them. They knew him as Tim from security.

"Are we ready?" He asked smiling at Marianne. "There's a bit of a crush outside what with the film crew and all. If you're ready we'll go."

"Come on girls." Merry said getting to his feet. "Let's get out there and show them what you've got."

The three girls and Merry followed Tim out into the corridor. Cameras flashed again as he led the way to the side of the stage.

There was bottles of water and cups waiting for them. Marianne wished she'd visited the toilet. But then she always did at this time. The three musicians they had hired as backing were lined up on the far side of the stage ready to go. She waved at them and received two waves back.

The group on stage were finishing a old rock number to thunderous applause. They must be popular, she thought. She moved to the side curtains and peered out over the sea of faces. It was by far the biggest crowd she had performed in front of.

The girl dressed in the bright silver mini dress was standing beside her. Another local singer who would go out onto one of the stage wings and mime to a song while the groups changed places. Marianne smiled at her and received a scowl in return. She must know something about her lifestyle she thought.

The group had finished and the girl brushed past her and walked out onto the stage wing. The synthetic beat of a drum came through the speaker systems as the girl gyrated her hips in time and opened and closed her mouth to the sound of her singing.

"Are you okay." Merry was standing close with his back to the others.

He looked deep into her eyes.

"Look." He continued. "I know what's going on. When the tour is over I think it will be time for you to go solo again."

Could she believe her ears?

"I'll fix up some solo interviews for you towards the end of the tour." He looked over his shoulder making sure the others couldn't overhear. "Two more months at most. Go and get set up."

Marianne gave him a smile and went to join the others. At the rear of the stage she could see Dave Wagstaffe and a group of young women. Probably groupies for the after show party she thought although one at least looked at bit classy for that. Almost as tall as Dave with long, light brown hair that nearly reached her ass. There was an even taller girl there but she didn't look out of her teens. The other three were smaller, dressed alike in jeans and halter-tops that showed their bellybutton pierced mid-drifts.

She could tell Dave was looking at her and flicked up the hem of her skirt to give him a flash of her panties. The lights on the stage dimmed as the girl in the silver dress finished her song and she could see their backing band moving on to set up. Hands were on her body fitting the battery and transmitter to the radio mike headset into the pouch in the rear of her dress. She adjusted the earpiece and heard a voice asking her to say something.

"How's this?" She asked into the small black mike in front of her mouth.

"Fine thanks." Came the reply. "Good luck."

She looked across at Dave and his group suddenly wishing she were one of them. He was pointing at her, he looked to be explaining something to them.

The speakers at the front of the stage seemed to vibrate to the opening cords of one of their three hit songs to date. Merry was holding her hand. Guiding her, no pulling her to the front of the stage. She didn't want to go. She wanted to be a groupie for Dave and the group.

She was standing between Lorraine and Roberta. The band played the opening cords again. She bounced onto the stage with them. Into the often rehearsed dance routine, waving to the crowd. Lifted by their reaction. Lorraine was counting. One; two. One; two; three; four. She started to sing. To move around the front of the stage. This was her life. She was alive here. Fuck the others. This was where she belonged.

They went through three fast tracks without a pause. Then came the ballad, which she sang with Lorraine on piano and Roberta on acoustic guitar.

Three more songs to go. She took a sip of water from the cup on one of the play back speakers and moved back to centre stage front.

It was going well, the crowd was enjoying them judging by their reaction. She was enjoying it. She was really enjoying it.

She started the next song. Slow, heavy beat. Writhing her hips as if she was being fucked. She knew the other two would be moving towards her. Pulling away the fastenings of their skirts to reveal their high cut knickers. She heard the gasp from the crowd followed by a roar of approval as they caught sight of Lorraine's Dildo.

They wanted Lorraine to fuck her.

She suddenly felt let down. Was there nobody she could turn to?

Their hands were roaming over body. She could feel the Dildo against her ass cheeks, between her legs. The crowd was roaring them on.

Lorraine was licking her ear moving the Dildo back and forth along the slit of her pussy. Roberta was lifting the front of her skirt giving the crowd and especially the photographers and cameramen the sight of the Dildo between her legs. Lights were flashing everywhere.

Something seemed to break inside her. Slapping Roberta's hand away she struggled free from Lorraine and ran from the stage screaming.

The crowd went silent.

Then there was chanting.

Marianne ran past Merry and the stagehands and technicians to the rear of the stage. She saw the group of girls that had been with Dave. She wanted somewhere to hide. To be alone. She ran on. Down the corridor past the changing rooms. Running into and past Dave. Ignoring his "What the Fuck?" she ran on. He had looked angry.

The security guards opened the small door at the end of the corridor and let her leave the stadium into the truck and trailer park. She looked around. She could hear people calling her name. By the rear of one of the trucks that would be used later to move the stage equipment and instruments there was a two-tier keyboard on an enclosed base. She could hear people calling out her name and, looking around for somewhere to hide, crawled underneath the keyboard and curled herself up as small as possible with her knees touching her chin. She would be safe here.

The man on the PA was introducing Artwork. The opening notes of their first song came to her as she suddenly found herself shivering. She hugged her knees and started to cry.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers