The Popular Music Show Pt. 08

Story Info
The after concert party, and meeting.
2.1k words
4.53
13.8k
00

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

(Copyright 2001. All rights reserved).

All characters and events are fictitious.

"How many girls do you want let into the hotel?" Natasha herd Tim asking H as she helped herself to a piece of cheese flan from one of the tables set up to hold the buffet for the after show party in the Bands hotel.

"I think what we have here will do them fine tonight." H replied surveying the room.

She looked around herself. There had been well over one hundred people in the hotel ballroom when they arrived back from the stadium. There had been many faces she recognised instantly and others she had when Dave had mentioned their names and still others who even having been told their names, she was non the wiser.

The three Americans and Frankie all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

The girl in the silver dress was there with an entourage of six and her own film crew who recorded her every move as she moved from celebrity to celebrity.

There had been a short sharp row between Marianne and the other two girls in her group. Then there had been a public reconciliation after Merry had taken them all into a side room for fifteen minutes. Marianne was sitting on a chair by the piano on the raised platform at one end of the room listening to Dave tinkling. The expression on her face reminded her of the look on the face of one of her father's dogs once. Total devotion. She hoped Dave didn't notice, he run a mile.

Though if she thought about it, it might not be such a bad idea after all. He was twenty-six. Famous, successful and loaded. Quite a catch in fact.

Maybe she should try for one of the other members of the group? Larry the drummer perhaps? No, he seemed fully occupied with their two backing singers. Geordie? Hardly a fruitful union there. Mike? No, she'd already been there. Jeff then? He had talent, that much was true. A born showman. He was very good looking. A shame he had the morals of an alley cat. There he was now talking to Laurie and Amanda with Mike. He had Frankie on one side and Taylor on the other. Frankie had her head on his shoulder. She looked to be asleep or drunk.

She looked across at Dave again. Was her being here spoiling the party for him? And after, when the bedroom combinations were decided would he miss out because of her?

Shame.

The two hard looking girls from FoxArt were talking, no arguing with Dave. He was standing between them and Marianne. Marianne was holding his hand. She just had to know what was going on.

Taking two glasses of Champagne from a table she walked across to the piano.

"Oh, hi Nat." Dave said as she approached, he seemed really pleased to see her.

Nat slipped onto the piano stool and placed a glass on either end of the keyboard before running her fingers over the keys.

It had a nice tone. She played one of the tunes they had used in their concert that evening. She knew them all. She'd been present when Dave had written some of them. She slowed it down so it sounded how Dave had originally written it. Marianne was singing. Dave had written some great lyrics for this song. Too good to be lost in the sound that came from the full band. Marianne could sing as well. She had a lovely clear voice.

Nat kept playing. Aware that the other two girls had left. Loosing herself in the music.

"That's how you should perform that song." She heard H say.

"I can't fucking sing like that." Came Jeff's reply. "I'm for bed. Coming girls?"

"Jeff." Nat called reprovingly to him.

"You get yourself off to bed Frankie. You've had a long day." Nat suddenly felt a surge of responsibility for her.

"She can come if she wants to." Taylor objected. "Come on. You'll enjoy it." She urged.

Nat stopped playing as Marianne finished singing. There was a round of applause. She looked across at Frankie. She had a please say yes look on her face.

Why did she need her approval?

"It's up to you."

Nat shrugged her shoulders. She was old enough. She wasn't her keeper. She doubted very much if she was a virgin. Few girls her age were.

"I'm going back to my hotel now Dave." Nat said to him. "Anybody coming?"

Nobody replied, then Marianne spoke.

"I need to get away from here."

"There's a spare bed in my room. In fact you can have a room of your own if you want to. It doesn't look like they'll be using it." She nodded to where the three Americans and Frankie were allowing themselves to be steered towards the lifts.

Like lambs to the slaughter, she thought. She wondered if they knew what they were letting themselves in for. What were they letting themselves in for? A night of sex? She could do with that herself. She looked around the room there were still perhaps a dozen people there, all male apart from her, Marianne and another girl who looked to be high on something.

There were some good-looking men there. She could have one if she really wanted. She knew the signals to send but if it didn't mean anything why do it for the sake of it?

Dave was walking with them to the front doors. The crowds that had been hanging around at the gates to the hotel had mostly gone. There were still a few who appeared to be camping out in sleeping bags.

There were still a few late taxis outside and the car Howie had sent from his hotel to collect them. They walked towards the car, Dave with his head low to avoid being recognised. He held open the door for them. Nat looked past him as she kissed him on the cheek goodnight. That was strange. That looked like Geordie getting into a taxi. It couldn't have been.

Marianne was kissing Dave on one of his cheeks. Then his other one. Then full on the lips. Nat could see Dave was taken back at first then he relaxed and he responded, first with his lips and then with his hands.

Should she lift them from her ass cheeks? Marianne didn't seem to mind they were there. In fact, the way she was grinding her hips against her brother's she seemed pleased they were.

They had broken their kiss and were looking deep into each other's eyes. Then they stepped back two paces and looked at Nat.

"Goodnight Nat." Dave said, circling Marianne's small waist with his arms and pulling her ass back into his groin.

Nat climbed into the back seat and allowed Dave to close the door on her. She watched them hurry back inside with their arms around each other's waists. Some camera lights popped so they knew that it was going to be anything but a secret romance.

"To the hotel, Miss?" The driver asked.

"Yes please." She replied sinking back into the soft leather upholstery.

The car pulled up at a set of traffic lights and waited for them to change. That did look like Geordie in the taxi in front.

The cars were pulling away. She quickly made up her mind.

"Driver?" She asked, leaning forward in her seat.

"Yes. Miss." He replied over his shoulder.

"I want you to follow the taxi in front of us. Not too closely."

"Alright Miss." The driver responded with a sound of query in his voice.

The taxi was driving around to the rear of the stadium where the concert had been held. It was slowing at the entrance to the fenced off compound where the equipment trucks were parked. There were security lights everywhere and she could see a number of people carrying items from the arena for loading onto the vehicles. A fork-lift truck appeared carrying one of the large speakers from the stage.

Geordie was out of his taxi and flashing his pass at one of the security guards. He was allowed into the compound and the Taxi pulled away.

What could he want there at this time of night? She asked herself. Something inside her had to know.

"Please wait for me here." She said, climbing out of the car.

She approached the gate in the barrier and fumbled in her small bag for her stadium and backstage passes that she was keeping as a souvenir.

She showed them to the guards as she reached the gates.

The guards looked at the passes, then at her and finally at each other.

"One of the band wanted me to meet them here." She hurriedly explained.

What must they think of her?

"One of them has just come in. He's in their bus."

She could feel herself blushing as she slipped beneath the arm of one of the guards as he held the gate open a little.

"Lucky sod."

She heard one of the guards say as she hurried away.

"I wouldn't mind giving her one."

What must they think of her?

She reached the entrance to the bus and stopped. She could hear voices inside.

"I need it."

She heard Geordie say.

"You've had enough."

A voice replied. It sounded vaguely familiar but she couldn't place it.

"More or I'll tell."

Tell what?

"All right." The voice agreed. "Stay with him Hans."

She heard somebody moving towards her in the bus and quickly slipped around the front to the driver's side. A tall thin man climbed down from the vehicle and walked towards the stadium entrance. Nat watched as he disappeared from view. She returned to the door of the bus and waited.

She heard what sounded like a moan come from inside.

Crouching she climbed the three steps and looked down into the interior of the bus.

A naked man was kneeling between Geordie's thighs as he sat on the sofa, sucking on his cock. As she watched Geordie held the man's head and gasped. She saw his entire body stiffen, saw him lift his hips then release his breath as he came. The man's head jerked backwards to the force of each of Geordie's ejaculations. She could see his Adam's Apple move up and down as he swallowed.

The man was licking his lips as he pulled off Geordie's jeans and underpants then turned him over onto his hands and knees.

Something inside her was turning at the sight before her. It was wrong, un-natural and yet fascinating.

The man had a tube in his hand. It was blue and white in colour. He removed the top and squirted some of the clear gel-like contents onto two of his fingers. Placing the tube on the sofa he used the fingers of his other hand to spread open Geordie's ass cheeks and rub the gel onto his anus. She saw Geordie's body stiffen as the man pushed first one then a second finger inside him.

The man picked up the tube and squirted some more of the gel directly onto Geordie's anus and worked it inside him. The man took his own cock in his hand and worked himself to full hardness. Moving forwards on his knees he presented the head of his cock to Geordie's anus and pushed.

Nat felt her own anus involuntarily tighten at the sight of this cock sliding inside Geordie's ass hole. The only time she had let any man try to take her there it had hurt so much that she'd demanded he stop before more than the head of his cock was inside her. She looked at Geordie's face. He was smiling. He was enjoying it.

The man had squirted some more lubricant onto his cock as it moved in and out. She was certain she could hear it squelching.

The man was holding onto Geordie's hips now, increasing the speed of his thrusts.

Nat knew she should leave but she couldn't stop watching. Couldn't stop watching the man's cock as it moved in and out. How it glistened in the half-light inside the bus. What could it be feeling like? She could feel herself becoming wet. Geordie's mouth was hanging open. He was panting. The man was panting. She wanted to rub her pussy. Her fingers moved towards it. Touching her lips through the white material of her jeans. The man was coming. She could see that Geordie's cock was hard. She heard him cry out as the man thrust deep inside him. She could feel her clit.

"Did you enjoy the show?" The voice behind her asked.

* * * * *

Comments on this or any of my stories are welcome.

Please try and vote for all stories that you read on this site.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers