The Porn Star

Story Info
Black man has an encounter with a Latina pornstar.
5.9k words
4.16
44k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle stepped on to the white pebbled roof of the Holiday Inn, his flip-flops crunching beneath his feet as he dragged them along the flat floor. It was only about seven o'clock in the morning and thick fog still blanketed the bay in the distance around Alcatraz Island. Like a ghost the island seemed to hang below him as Kyle lifted his digital Canon camera to his right eye and adjusted the zoom lens to bring his target into focus. Leaning over the parapet a little Kyle wrapped the multi coloured blue and red strap around his right wrist as the fingers of his left hand operated the lens.

An amateur photographer Kyle was a chef currently in San Francisco to open a new restaurant in the nearby Embarcadero Center; training the new staff was underway and had been for about a week but their was still another week to go before the restaurant was opened to the public. Taking a couple of shots of the famous prison and the surrounding water Kyle flipped the knob on the right side of the camera that turned it off as he spun around on his heels to face the still waters of the pool behind him. Kyle strode slowly over to a nearby table and placed his camera upon it as well as the towel that he had slung over his bare shoulders.

Looking around him to see if anyone had come on to the roof while he was taking his pictures the young chef saw no one. Kyle unbuttoned his shorts and removed them quickly tossing them onto the table with the rest of his stuff keeping his jewelry as he always did. He only wore silver and had two bracelets; one on each wrist and a ring on both his forefingers. Kyle was proud of his slim body; he was thirty seven years old and still had a size thirty waist. He admitted if only to himself that he a bit under weight which seemed weird for someone who was surrounded by food all day long but he came from a family that were all tall and slender at least on his mother's side. Constantly on the move his muscles were ripped and he tried to swim or run as often as the numerous restaurants owned by the company he worked for allowed him to. His schedule changed from week to week and sometimes from day to day but it was the life he chose and he was good at it. He had seven tattoos on various parts of his body most of them were of dragons and snakes and he was designing a piece for his entire back that basically was good verse evil on first glance but the more you looked at it you realize that what you thought was good may not be good and what you thought what evil may not be evil. Kyle grew up in the Caribbean and wore his hair in dreadlocks that came to the top of his ass that more than a few women had told him was cute or nice or some other compliment that only females seem to come up with.

Stepping down into the warm water his limp cock floated or tried to float to the surface before him. Kyle lowered his head under the water and began his laps up and down the pool going as fast as he could for about ten minutes and then he would hop out of the water and dry off. As he stood next to the table where he had left his stuff Kyle began to move the white towel over his long limbs he saw movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to see who was there; it was a latina female about his age wrapped in an ankle length robe. It only took Kyle about two seconds for recognize the morning pool side visitor; it was the porn star Mercedes Ashley who he had seen a while back on a Playboy TV show and had spent many an afternoon or evening jerking off to. Kyle took a deep breath and tried not to get an erection right there and then as she made her way toward him around the pool. It seemed that she was planning to be up there for a while since she had a large bag with her and Kyle could see a thick magazine protruding out of the top and wore sunglasses on top of her head that held her long brown hair back.

"Good morning." She began, a slight spanish accent peppering her speech. "Are you a photographer?"

Kyle had forgotten about the camera and it took him a moment to understand why she asked him that.

"No, I am not a photographer; not a professional anyway although I enjoy doing it....taking pictures I mean." He replied wringing his wet dreadlocks trying to dry them as fast as he could. Dreads are like mops, if they are not completely dry they begin to develop a mildewy smell.

Kyle did not care that he was nude wearing only his silver pendent with the pentagram emblazon on it in front of this beautiful woman; he had often traveled to nudist beaches and resorts in the Caribbean and in Florida. Since Kyle knew who she was he left that she would not mind either so he remained as he was as he looked at her. Jerking his head in the direction of the bay Kyle started to explain why he had his camera.

"I was taking some shots of Alcatraz cloaked in fog and mist. They came out pretty nice I think." He said bending over and twisting his hair before him.

"Oh; can I see." She asked already reaching for the silver camera on the white patio furniture. "How do I work this?"

The naked black man walked around the table to stand next to her as he took the camera from her touching her slender fingers with their pink painted nails. The faint odor of perfume and body mist reached his nostrils and stirred his loins and groin. Handing the camera back Kyle moved away from her he thought about putting his shorts on but did not as he started to calm himself again; if she noticed anything Mercedes said nothing but looked at the few pictures that Kyle had taken that morning.

"These are great. I like them a lot." She said putting the camera down. "Do you do portraits...or nudes?" The porn star asked roaming her eyes over his body to his cock briefly before returning her gaze to his dark brown eyes.

"I have taken a few portraits; friends and family you known but nudes....no I haven't although I have thought about it of course." Kyle said hoping this was leading where he thought it leading and tried to suppress a smile.

"Would you like to take some of me? Assume you have nothing else to do right now." She said taking her bag from her shoulder and putting in one of the chairs that had been pushed under the table between them.

Kyle knew that it couldn't be later than seven fifteen and he did not have to be at the restaurant until ten but this was Mercedes Ashley and he would have said he was free even if he had to be there in five minutes. A friend told him once that any time you had a change to be with a woman you had better take it because you never knew if you would get another change with her. If you refused her once most women would never give you a change again.

"No I'm free until about nine thirty or so. What did you have in mind?" He asked allowing her to take the lead and set the rules of the game.

"I am always looking to take new pictures of myself; you don't mind do you? I'll reward you handsomely for your time and trouble."

Kyle shook his hair behind him as he took his camera and looked around him for the best place to start shooting.

"No problem at all, I'll be happy to. My name is Kyle by the way." He said and offered his hand to her.

"Mercedes." She said in reply with a slight smile on her face as she too extended her right hand.

The chef waited for her to say Ashley but she did not. Every time he had heard anyone talk about her it was always with both her names as if it was one name like Mercedesashley. It was a little hard for him to think of her as simply Mercedes. But no matter.

"Where do you want me?" She said her smile getting wider as she released Kyle's hand and began to look around her for good locations for picture taking. Kyle thought it was time for him to put his shorts back on and started to reach for them when Mercedes returned her gaze to him.

"What are you doing?" She wanted to know. "I want to look at your cock as you take pictures of me. No one has ever taken nude photos of me nude. I wish to see your cock grow hard as I turn you on."

Kyle listened to her as she explained that she wanted him to remain as he was and shrugged his shoulders when she was finished not letting on that he knew she was lying.

"What ever." He mumbled as he tossed the material back onto the table and picked up his camera. His cock was semi-hard now with all the talk of her watching his cock and her turning him on and hung out below him in a downward arc. He glanced quickly at her as he felt more blood enter his organ and it grew a little more. She was looking down between his legs and was still smiling at what she had found. Kyle knew where he wanted her to pose for him and pointed to the spot at the bottom of a small ramp that lead to the pool deck.

"Go over there by the railing at the bottom of the ramp." He said as he continued to watch her. She had long since dropped her bag by the table and put her sunglasses on her eyes as she moved passed him Mercedes reached out with both her hands and took Kyle in them. She cupped his balls with her left and stroked his shaft several times with her right. The porn star kept her eyes locked with his as she moved her hands over him just as Kyle closed his eyes and allowed the pleasure to wash over him Mercedes released him and walked away smelling the palms of her hands as she did so. The male muskiness invaded her nostrils and attacked her own loins making her shaven pussy lips with the small triangular patch of pubic hair moist. She could have fucked him right then and there but the sight of that erection was almost enough to make her orgasm.

Turning to face him Mercedes shoved her hands into the deep pockets of her robe and looked into the sun that had climbed into the sky behind him. She stood casually on her left leg and allowed the smile to melt away from her face. Mercedes had noticed when she was holding his cock in her hands that the heels that she was wearing had made her almost as tall as Kyle was so she knew that she could take his cock into her pussy while they were standing up and be very comfortable. Her eyes dropped suddenly to his cock again as she moved her head to the right and pause for a while before she took her hand out of the pocket and pulled the front of her robe open a little to show him some cleavage. She was wearing a green cotton thong bikini that tied together at her hips under the red and black stripe robe. Mercedes knew that in about half an hour she was going to be getting fucked with that beautifully cock across the way that she knew from experience was about nine maybe ten inches. She liked big cocks and could not get enough of them. Sometimes the men did not know how to use them but then she would flip them over and sit on top of them and ride it herself.

Pulling the robe open some more using both hands now Mercedes showed Kyle both her full breasts and her flat stomach. She turned her hips up towards him slightly and felt her lips open beneath the front of her thongs. Kyle's cock was still throbbing in front of her even as it was starting to lower its arc.

"Tell me Kyle have you ever had your cock sucked in public?" She said to him as he continued to click away with the Canon.

"Not during the day no." Kyle replied his own eyes looking now at her once smiling lips and imagined them wrapped around the shaft of his cock like her had watched them wrap around the male porn stars.

"Is that an invitation?" He asked lowering the camera to look at her.

Squatting down suddenly Mercedes pulled the cups of her bikini top from her breasts as she exposed them to the slightly cool morning air and her nipples harden as the breeze flowed over them. She did not answer him but untied the belt of her robe and moved the robe from her lap and over her hips. Mercedes clasped her hands in front of her crotch mainly to hide the wet spot in her green thong. Quickly she undid the strings on her hips and threw the thongs at him as he took some more pictures of her. Slowly her rose to her feet and reached behind her under the robe to untie her top before she pulled it away from her ample breasts and threw it at him as well. Kyle noted the familiar gold chain around her waist and took some more shots of her as she stood against the rail and ran a hand though her hair. He had jerked off to many of her pictures and movies since he had first seen her on that Playboy show but being here so close to her was different and it was starting to drive him a little crazy. His cock was unbelievably hard as it stood out before him pointing at her that it was starting to hurt. Mercedes had pulled a chair from nearby and was sitting on it still wearing her robe with her legs shamelessly wide as her showed him her wet pussy. He watched as she ran her hands over her clit as she started to smile again.

"Oh my God you are driving me absolutely crazy Mercedes Ashley you know that?" Kyle said clicking another picture of her and as he watched her in the camera's viewfinder he saw her hide her face in her left hand momentarily before she turned to face him and leaned forward with her elbows on her knees.

"How long have you known?" She asked looking directly at him as he lowered the Canon and she heard a soft click in the stillness of the morning air.

"From the beginning as soon as I saw you....I am a member of your website."

"Really...how long have you been a member?" She stood up as she asked this and walked over to where he was standing the robe trailing like a gown behind her.

"Two years or so. I joined right after you did that "Lex in the City" show on Playboy."

Mercedes had taken his cock in her hand again and was stroking him gently and softly with her right hand as she stood with both her legs braced beneath her straddling his right leg. She rubbed her wet pussy on his thigh and her nipples against his upper arm first her left one then the right.

"Have you entered the Fuck Off contest or put a picture of your cock on the website?" She asked again trying to remember if she had seen it before.

Kyle looked at her hand as it moved over his cock and slipped his hand around her waist and allowed it to roam over her ass and between her two globes disappearing into the deep valley that separated them. Tracing his fingers over her warm skin her soon came to her small hole and ran circles around it with the index finger of his right hand. He recalled her saying that she had never had a man in her ass and expected her to stop him before he got to that point but he damn sure was going to try.

"No to both...I never know where I am going to be when and putting a photo on a website where what....90% if not more of the members are men does not make sense to me."

"I think I remember promising you a public blowjob." Mercedes said and squatted in front of Kyle and took him in her mouth.

Kyle watched her moved his cock into and out of the slippery wetness of her mouth and listening to the moans that were coming from her so softly that he could barely hear her. Rising his head Kyle looked around the rooftop where the hotel pool was located. He saw that they were in the back of the pool deck across from the doorway that led down to the landing and the door into the corridor where the elevators were located. Looking down at her again Kyle saw that she was looking up at him over the rims of her sunglasses.

Mercedes was gripping him around the shaft of his cock and took him into the depths of her mouth running her tongue under the his shaft as she slowly pulled him from between her lips stopping when his swollen head was just on her lips and swirled her tongue around the tip of his head only to return it to the back of her throat. Slowly she started to work faster and was working her right hand around the long shaft of his cock as her mouth followed her hand up and down the big dick that she was trying to swallow whole. Cupping his tightening balls with her other hand she moved them around like a pair of dice and released them almost as quickly to roam her hand around to his ass and began to work her dry finger into his asshole.

Kyle reached behind him and grabbed her hand with his own. Relaxing he forced her finger into his ass as far as it could reach until he felt her on his prostate. Kyle pulled her finger away a little as the pressure was too much and allowed her to rub the little knot that was perhaps the male g-spot. Kyle believed in the Goddess and worshipped her; he had learnt that sex was sacred to her and was starting to explore other areas of his sexuality. Feeling the two sensations it did not take long for Kyle to know he was losing control. He tried to breathe deeply and gripped his pee muscles as he attempted to push back the building orgasm but he knew that he was about to lose that battle.

"I'm coming Mercedes Ashley." Kyle said looking down at her as she continued to fuck her mouth with his cock and his ass with her left fore finger.

He was true to his word and his cock's milk was soon shooting from his organ and into her mouth. As he put more sperm into her mouth she opened her mouth and allowed it to run out over her lips and down her chin. Pulling her finger from his ass Kyle stepped back and sat against the railing that the porn star was leaning against when they were taking pictures.

"Come here." He said watching her as she got to her feet and strolled slowly over to him.

Kyle spread his legs and opened his arms as she settled into the space that he had created. She took his dick and put against his stomach so that she could sandwich it between their bellies. Kyle slipped his arms under her robe around her waist and rubbed her back and settling his hands into the small of her back just on the outward curve of her ass as he interlaced his fingers. Mercedes crossed her wrists behind Kyle's neck and leaned forward to kiss him deeply. Most of his cock juice and run down her chin and some of it was still in her mouth and while she did not give it back to him he still tasted it on her tongue and lips.

"Let's go to your room so I can play with you." Kyle said to her when she had broken their kiss.

"I want to taste and smell you." He continued before she could response.

He licked the fingers of his left hand and placed them between her legs and explored the folds that he found there. His moist fingers moved around her hairless pussy as he held her open and drew his hand up against her half hidden clit. Two fingers started to rub circles over her magic button while he brought the other hand around so that he could insert them into the velvety smoothness of her pussy and searched for the ridges of the spot on the front wall of her love box.

Mercedes smiled as Kyle's fingers moved against her. Her juices were flowing freely now and she twisted her hips forward so he could reach her better. He was pushing both her button and her spot and soon she was coming in his hands. The porn star took his cock in her right hand and started to walk towards the outdoor table where they had left their stuff. Mercedes Ashley handed her straw bag to Kyle to carry.

"Here; take these as well." She said to him as he was gathering his camera, towel and baggy shorts.

For a while he waited for her to release his cock so he could put his pants on but she did not.

"I need to put my shorts on." Kyle said to her as he looked down at her fingers wrapped around his shaft.

"My room is on the top floor so we'll be fine beside if any one sees us they'll be looking at me not you." She replied indicating that her robe was hanging open and she had no intention of closing it.

Kyle shrugged his shoulders knowing that he would not win an argument with this spicy latina and fell into step behind her as she started to walk towards the ramp that led to the short staircase of five or so steps and the closed fire door that led onto the tenth floor. Along the way they came to her discarded bikini where she stopped over the two pieces of skimpy material and looked over her shoulder at him. She flashed a smile and dropped her eyes causing Kyle to lower his eyes as well. Sweeping the skirt of her robe around her waist Kyle saw that her legs are planted firmly below her and the way her calves were bulging against her skin was so exciting that his cock started to tingle as blood raced into the organ. Her ass was curved like a teardrop as he looked at it and he reached out with his left hand so that he could slap the silky smooth skin and rub it gently not wanting to squeeze it yet. Bending over at the waist Mercedes picked up the swimsuit that she had been planning to sunbath in. Kyle slid his fingers over and quickly found that her lips were moist and he pushed two of them into her cunt as she remained bent in two for a while before she raised herself again and settled around his hand and fingers.

12