The Pornstar's Girlfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
Angelo makes things right...or does he?
1.3k words
4.49
44.2k
19

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the-? How did-?" he began several sentences, but never finished them. I just stood there waiting. "Where did you get that?" he finally managed to say, shock still painted on his face.

"Why does it matter, 'Adonis'?" I spat, "YOU'RE A LIAR!" I yelled, feeling all of the pent-up frustrations I felt began to surface.

"I am NOT a liar!" he declared, "You asked me what I did for a living and I told you I was an entertainer! THAT'S THE TRUTH!"

"OH, WELL FORGIVE ME IF I DIDN'T CONSIDER THE FACT THAT YOU FUCKED PEOPLE FOR A LIVING...." I yelled, heat rising to my cheeks. "YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN A FUCKIN PROSTITUTE! THERE'S NO TELLING WHAT DISEASES YOU'VE GOT AND HAVE GIVEN TO ME!"

"Look, I see what you're saying, but I can assure you that neither you or I have any diseases unless you've contracted some while I was away..." he threw a pointed look in my direction.

"WHAT? HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN THIS SITUATION? WHEN WE FIRST HAD SEX, YOU SAID I WAS YOUR'S, IT WAS ONLY NATURAL TO THINK THAT THE SAME THINGS APPLIED TO YOU AS WELL, AND WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING? FUCKING OTHER WOMEN, ON CAMERA NO LESS! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCUSE ME OF ANYTHING, YOU NASTY BASTARD!" The words poured from the very center of my being. I didn't care if I hurt him, he hurt me a thousand times more. My boyfriend was fucking other women and, to add a sick twist to everything, people all over the world were getting off to it. My last insult was too much for him, he stood up and grabbed me by the neck and pushed me against the wall.

"Look here, Bitch," he growled, "I told you I didn't have anything and you had better not, either."

"How do you know that you haven't caught anything from those sluts?" I asked, my voice almost a whisper underneath his grip.

"For your information: We do regular health checks that you have to pass in order to perform and I have never gotten anything from anyone, so technically, I took a bigger risk fucking you than any of 'those sluts'," he said with a smirk.

As angry as he was with me, I guess my scared expression and my outfit still had an effect on him because he suddenly leaned in and gave me a hard, rough kiss. I felt him force his tongue in my mouth and begin squeezing my hips and ass. "Listen, Kya, I love you and I want you to know that no matter who I fuck on set, I will always be your's," he said as his hazel eyes burned into mine. He leaned in to kiss me again, I gave in. As we kissed, a moan escaped my mouth, emerging from deep inside my throat. He picked me up and pushed me against the wall again. I put my legs around his waist. He pulled the top of my dress down and began to kiss my breasts. I wanted him so bad, I could hardly stand it!

He walked to my room and threw me on the bed. He pulled my dress all the way off, leaving me in just my black g-string. I reached my hand down to take off my heels, but he stopped me, I guess it reminded him off the movies. He roughly pulled my wet g-string off and forced my legs apart. He slowly began licking my slit, taking big whiffs of my femininity. My pussy was on fire! I wanted him inside of me so bad, but he was never gonna make this easy for me. I knew better than to take matters into my own hands, but he was teasing me so, barely nibbling on my clit and I felt the heat of his breath.

After what felt like hours, I made my decision: I was gonna make a move, I couldn't take it anymore! I pushed him backwards onto his back. "Kya..." he warned, giving me a threatening look.

"Shh," I said as I began to kiss his neck and nibble on his earlobe. God, it felt great being barenaked on top of him while he was fully clothed. He let out a sigh as his hard dick struggled against his pants. I ripped his shirt and began kissing down his chest and down his stomach. Purposely, I hovered around his stomach too long and I began to feel his large hands pushing my shoulders and head down, clearly he wanted head. I wasn't gonna give it to him, caring less about the consequences of my actions.

I began to go down, licking up and down the fly of his pants, looking up at him seductively. "You nasty whore," he gasped as his cock gave that tell-tale twitch. He looked at me though eyes that were half-closed. He wanted me so bad and I loved finally having HIM in MY power for once. I began to remove his pants, taking twice as long as necessary. I wanted him so bad that I couldn't even enjoy teasing him anymore. I felt my juices leak down my thighs.

When I had him out of his pants and boxers, I turned my back to him and began to lower myself down onto his rock hard dick. As soon as my pussy lips wrapped around his dickhead, it felt as if an electrical current buzzed between us. Apparently, he felt it, too because he let out a loud sigh as I slid further down on his glorious cock. "Mmm," I said as I met his pelvis. I felt so full, I loved it. I was still wallowing in this glory when I felt him smack my ass. "OH!" I yelled, surprised.

"You got your ass up there, don't just sit there!" he said as he smacked my ass again. I slowly began moving up and down, feeling that great full feeling and moaning loudly. "MOVE FUCKIN FASTER!" He yelled as he watched my ass rise and fall before him. I looked back to watch his face and began to move faster and faster until I felt that familiar tightening of my stomach. He looked fuckin amazing. His expression was cocky as always, but I can tell he was getting a lot out of this. I leaned forward and grabbed his legs and I began going as fast as I possibly could. I felt myself start to cum. I screamed as I released my orgasm all over his pelvis. I collapsed and I felt great.

After a few minutes of nothing, I felt him slap my ass again. "You're not finished. Just because you got your's don't mean a damn thing, You gonna keep going until I'm satisfied," he said, and it didn't surprise me. As I began to move up and down his shaft again, I felt his large hands kneading my ass. Oh God, I loved him! I began to get my second wind and started to move faster.

"Damn, Ky," he said as I squeezed his cock with my tight pussy. He stopped me and held me still. He began pounding my pussy from underneath. I couldn't stand it.

"OHH! ANGELO! FUCK ME! MMM! FUCK ME HARD! I LOVE YOU!" I screamed as he stretched my pussy repeatedly. He hit my cervix over and over until I felt my pussy begin to spasm, groping his stiff, twitching dick, begging to be filled with his hot cum. With a final moan, his body grew stiff and rigid as he released what seemed like infinite amounts of cum inside of me. I collapsed again, relishing in the afterglow of my orgasm.

After a few moments, he picked me up and laid me next to him. He kissed my forehead and I began to fade out of consciousness. He squeezed me tightly and said "I love you." When he thought I was asleep, he made a phone call "Yes," he said into the speaker, "I have a new girl, Jack. She's amazing. Huh? How do I know? Well, she's my girlfriend."